OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 40]

551Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:05 pm

teamweapon

nice poses! im kinda liking GDT figures!

552Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:17 pm

m76

I hope you don't mind me posting this, because it's not 1/6 scale, or an action figure.
Power Girl - Sideshow Premium Format 1/4 Figure

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Ss10

I wanted one of these ever since I first saw it on sideshow's page almost a year ago. And now I found one overseas.

It's nice, but I probably won't be getting more like this and not just because of the price. I have a bit of a buyer's remorse you see. With the action figures I can always change the pose or outfit or even the head sculpt, to make them fresh again. But this is just a statue forever stuck in the same pose. Which makes it less exciting for me. The best I can do is move it to a different location.

http://madblog.shacknet.us

553Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:08 pm

ukshaun

m76 wrote:TBLeague PL2020-165A Spartan Army Commander Black

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 0115

Great outfit.
The muscles work well on the legs.
Maybe her arms could use a workout.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

554Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:59 am

m76

ukshaun wrote:
Great outfit.
The muscles work well on the legs.
Maybe her arms could use a workout.
I wish Phicen made a more muscular female body, but clearly there is not enough demand for it, they keep making these smaller bodies now.

555Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:21 pm

Diana

Diana
Wolvie and Batman look great! So... is he going to ship Wolverine then? So far I've never had problems with any Ebay sellers sending me replacements for their f-ups.

Black Spartan Army Commander looks great in any collection. Great catch! Very Happy

Ghost Girl looks great, too! She looks fairly petite, no? Those boots are awesome! They look very sturdy and posing-friendly.

Power Girl looks beautiful, too. That photo actually got me thinking as to whether maybe I shouldn't dismiss the statue sections all too easily, but your buyers remorse saved me from that. Laughing

556Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:16 pm

ElBundy

ElBundy
A closer at the tattoos. I think they look awesome.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 52690238142_9c31db919a_c7

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 52691173705_aa85c310f1_c8

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 52691026249_3d9494dd3a_c9

557Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:52 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
cool artwork

558Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:02 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Custom by AFM
Soosoo Toys Kingdom Come Superman
Tony Mei Head
TbLeague M34 body

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 52692983644_561528fc05_b20230216_101216 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 52692716371_98491f7e56_b20230216_101312 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 52692983609_d3306b4a89_b20230216_101346 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 52692716311_c3e4334342_b20230216_101445 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 52692716261_0ce4a4084e_b20230216_101554 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

559Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:49 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s an awesome Superman. Congrats.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 C8485110

560Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:18 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:That’s an awesome Superman. Congrats.

Thanks so much.

561Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:06 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Dare I say, Super Very Happy . Really nice pick up bounce

562Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:22 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
BAMComix wrote:Dare I say, Super Very Happy . Really nice pick up bounce

LOL/ Thanks.

563Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:37 am

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
collectorofmany wrote:(referencing Hot Toys Doc Brown a couple pages back)
One thing I’d like to bring up to both of you is to be careful when assembling the breast pocket’s items. The clamp that holds the paper to the pocket (which is a pain in itself) and the pocket protector fit very tight in the pocket width-wise, and the clamp bent and almost severed the blue ‘pen clip’ when I assembled it as instructed. I removed the pocket protector and tried super glueing it back in place. After the glue cured I reassembled and the clamp broke that same blue pen clip off. My guess is the tailoring is a tad small for the intended pieces, at least on my unit. Then again the three pen clips are tiny! Thankfully the piece of paper now covers the broken blue pen cap. It was actually broken when I took my photos posted on page 9.

That’s the only issue I had assembling the entire figure.

Best of luck on assembly.

A small follow up on this one… Toy Anxiety recently unboxed a few HT Doc Browns for partout, so I picked up a replacement pocket protector. I’ll be extra-extra careful with this one!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 D9fa1810
I also just preordered a replacement head sculpt for Doc Brown since the standard reissued part 2 headsculpt looks horrible on the first movie figure. I just wish this “custom male headsculpt” had rooted hair… perhaps in the future someone will release that!

——

While I was at Toy Anxiety, I picked up the bowling ball, bag, and bowling ball holding hands from The Big Lebowski “The Dude” figure, mainly because I myself used to bowl and anything I can find in 1/6th that I relate to, I try to buy it!

In other news, I’ve been on a sixth scale preordering blitz these past few weeks, starting with the Jazzinc Dioramas Batman Forever Batmobile to compliment my Hot Toys Batman and Robin and soon-to-be-shipped Toyz Trubo Two-Face. This was followed by preordering the Jazzinc Dioramas 1989 Batmobile a week later. These 2 pieces are the most I’ve ever spent on *any* collectible, let alone sixth scale, so I’m both anxious and excited! (plus those 15 month payment plans sure do help!) I have no idea where I’m going to display these two Batmobiles, as I’m already near “space danger” but will find a way! Then, about a week after that Hot Toys finally started preorders on the Batman 89 2.0 figure, and since I missed him the first go-round, that was an instant preorder. I chose the deluxe version with the diorama base because it just looks so awesome!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Bce1b110Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 107eac10Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 B95ec810
The wait for these three items will be agonizing! Laughing

I’ve also preordered a couple Mars Toys Batman 89 figures, Mr. J and Mr. W, which I think will both compliment my current Batman movie figures nicely.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 63a04b10Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 870cde10

I’m sure there are some other miscellaneous items I’ve picked up since posting, such as a sixth scale camera, desk lamp and some additional clothing items, but nothing aside from those that really warrant a mentioning.

Happy collecting,

564Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:13 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Check out reviews of Jazz Inc dioramas and pieces on YouTube, to make sure you know exactly what to expect.

565Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:24 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Oh, wow! So cool you went with the Jazzinc Batmobiles. And cool PO’s. I have that Bruce Wayne on Po as well, and already have the first Mars Mr. j, which I think is fine.

566Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:55 pm

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
GubernatorFan wrote:Check out reviews of Jazz Inc dioramas and pieces on YouTube, to make sure you know exactly what to expect.

Yeah, I’ve been keeping an ear to the ground on Jazzinc since I saw their sixth scale 89 Batwing quite awhile back. I’d love to have that but $2,500 for one “vehicle” is just WAY outside of my spending comfort zone. Shoot, these 2 Batmobiles are already there as it is! A local collector friend of mine preordered that one, so at least I’ll be able to put eyes on it once he receives it. I’ve watched a lot of videos that Joost has made regarding the creation and modification of some of their products while in the development stages. I love his attention to detail and accuracy. The 66 Batmobile reviews I’ve seen paint a very clear picture of their high standards. I’ve also seen their post-sales support in terms of some components arriving damaged and their quick response to make it right providing replacement parts if necessary. Everything I’ve seen thus far paints them in a bright light!

Stryker2011 wrote:Oh, wow! So cool you went with the Jazzinc Batmobiles. And cool PO’s. I have that Bruce Wayne on Po as well, and already have the first Mars Mr. j, which I think is fine.

Yeah, I figured Hot Toys would reissue their Batmobile as they did after I PO’d the Jazzinc one, and I would have been content with Hot Toys, but opted for the more accurate depiction that Jazzinc will produce. I still don’t understand the hate being thrown by followers of one versus the other. They’re both great with one being a bit less-expensive/less accurate than the other, but no reason to throw shade at backers of the one they themselves didn’t back. I did pick up the MMS294 Bruce Wayne head sculpt back in 2016 for my Returns figure to display the busted cowl pieces I picked up as well, but never bought the Batman/Wayne two pack so the Mr. W figure should fill that void. Also, was the first Mars Toys Mr. J just a reissue of the DX-08 89 Joker or another variant? I’m new to Mars Toys after just finding out about them.

567Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:14 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
davidd wrote:
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Gavin_radio1
Table Top Radio

I've been looking for a particular style of 1/6-scale vintage or "retro" table top radio set for several months, after seeing one in an old action figure photo on Flickr.

This is not the exact radio for which I've been looking... but it's close enough. I found this one last week while searching eBay. It cost me more than I would like to have paid, but shortly after I put the item on my "Watch List" on eBay, the seller offered a reduced price with free shipping, so it only cost me a little bit more than I would like to have paid.
Embarassed

I wonder how many of us would start to break out in a sweat if we were to look at one of our standing dioramas or scroll through our online images and try to add up the cost of all the accessories, costume pieces, and craft supplies we've invested in to create our little scenes?

Hey, I know it’s late, but check out this retro radio on Etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1100925928/16-scale-miniature-retro-radio-dollhouse?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=1%2F6+scale+victorian+era+documents&ref=sr_gallery-3-12&organic_search_click=1

568Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:14 pm

davidd

davidd
Stryker2011 wrote:Hey, I know it’s late, but check out this retro radio on Etsy:

Oooh... I like it! Thanx for the link!

569Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Michael Big Angel Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:31 am

Melancholic

Melancholic
I've been wanting this head sculpt, Lucifer Lxf1703 Wings Of Dawn 1/6 Michael Big Angel for awhile, I finally found it on Ebay.  The outfit I put together from a Cat Toys set, which originally had a jumpsuit that disintegrated when putting it on the figure.  But happy I found the head!
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Airbru11
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 20230111

570Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:03 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yikes! That's unfortunate about the jumpsuit. Glad you were able to get the head though.

571Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:27 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nicely completed, and nicely presented. I don't think she's going to miss that jumpsuit at all.

572Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:57 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Yeah, bad news on the jumpsuit, but your version looks amazing! Love that sculpt Very Happy

573Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:35 pm

m76

m76
I got this figure months ago, last year actually, but it has just been sitting in the box since. Then I realized it needs batteries, so it had to be delayed again. But the real recent purchase is some manipulable led lights, so now I can play around with the lighting instead of having to rely on the camera flash or natural light.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 0116
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 0216
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 0313

574Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:47 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice grab. Those figures are cool as hell.

575Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:09 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Agreed, very nice indeed!

576Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:42 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 20230311

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 20230312

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 20230313
LOADING: Image(s)

Hot Toys - King Shark - PPS006

The beast arrived today. He is the biggest Hot Toys figure in my collection.
King Shark ( voiced by Sylvester Stallone ) is what he is, a large sculpt with little in the way of articulation.
The only parts that can be moved / posed are his feet, hands, upper arms / shoulders.
The figure ships with one pair of swap-out hands and a starfish.

The figure features good texture work and a fitting paint app.

King Shark was arguably the most memorable character in The Suicide Squad (2021)

I probably would not have pick up this figure if it were not for the fact ToysWonderland had a great deal on:

$1280.00 Hong Kong Dollar
$163.00 USD
£137.55 UK Pound

I am happy to have added King Shark to the collection.
Has Hot Toys given up on The Suicide Squad, or will they atleast offer Harley Quinn ?

It makes sense to pick up Hot Toys - Peacemaker to pair with King Shark Smile

577Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:58 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice grab. I'm actually shocked HT didn't do Harley in her red dress from that movie. Peacemaker makes sense. (I've heard they've redone the head sculpt on that one due to complaints).

578Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:02 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice grab. I'm actually shocked HT didn't do Harley in her red dress from that movie. Peacemaker makes sense. (I've heard they've redone the head sculpt on that one due to complaints).

Really? ..maybe.
Is there not 2 Peacemakers in the works, one from The Suicide Squad and one from the Peacemaker TV series?
I will have to look into it.

579Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:59 pm

csyeung

csyeung
I think there's only one peacemaker and they included a neutral face if I recall that was updated so he doesn't always have his tongue out if you wish. I'm surprised they haven't done a harley either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum