OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heroines, Heroes and Villains (Continuously Updated)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

ThePhotogsBlog

Ovy wrote:It's probably their Granddad, holding out against the Gaijin, until the Emperor tells him otherwise.

Yes...a one-hundred and something year-old Japanese soldier not having learned of Japan's surrender, and still living in a cave in the jungle continues to hold out. Luckily, his low-fat jungle diet has allowed him to stay healthy all this time. ..

Heroines, Heroes and Villains (Continuously Updated)  - Page 5 53623463913_975f2af6e1_cPage_1 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

Stryker2012

Founding Father
Missed a bunch. Funny stuff about the “Passes”. I never would have though of the crumpled paper effect — seeing rocks like that always makes me think of old TV shows.

ThePhotogsBlog

Stryker2012 wrote:Missed a bunch. Funny stuff about the “Passes”. I never would have though of the crumpled paper effect — seeing rocks like that always makes me think of old TV shows.

It's very ST (TOS) inspired.

Heroines, Heroes and Villains (Continuously Updated)  - Page 5 53626625668_3dcd26eae8_c
smoking by Gary Menten, on Flickr

Kiwi-Paul

This is hilarious.....I love the jokes and inuendo. You are very talented and its been great entertainment..

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Kiwi-Paul wrote:This is hilarious.....I love the jokes and inuendo. You are very talented and its been great entertainment..

Thank-you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. You will find a lot more of the inanity of Kimono Troop and their not very dangerous enemies in the Photo Stories section.

106Heroines, Heroes and Villains (Continuously Updated)  - Page 5 Empty smokers... Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:37 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Heroines, Heroes and Villains (Continuously Updated)  - Page 5 53626625668_3dcd26eae8_c
smoking by Gary Menten, on Flickr

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Kiwi-Paul wrote:This is hilarious.....I love the jokes and inuendo. You are very talented and its been great entertainment..

If you click on the photos, it will take you to my Flickr profile and you'll find a lot more inane adventures of Kimono Troop there.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Heroines, Heroes and Villains (Continuously Updated)  - Page 5 53637922377_fb98612228_c
Heidi and Champion by Gary Menten, on Flickr

109Heroines, Heroes and Villains (Continuously Updated)  - Page 5 Empty Captain Kobayashi Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:05 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Heroines, Heroes and Villains (Continuously Updated)  - Page 5 53644036639_a686d51198_c
Star Patrol: Captain Kobayashi by Gary Menten, on Flickr

Heroines, Heroes and Villains (Continuously Updated)  - Page 5 53644036484_04fac6ee3a_c
Star Patrol: Captain Kobayashi by Gary Menten, on Flickr

BAMComix

BAMComix
The blue effect works really well!

Visisonor

Visisonor
Looks powerful enough to burn through the cave wall.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Visisonor wrote:Looks powerful enough to burn through the cave wall.

Heroines, Heroes and Villains (Continuously Updated)  - Page 5 53639206433_96b5e17fa4_c
Paper thin by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Visisonor

Visisonor
Yes, I was referring to this Smile
Forgot to include the link.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum