OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 26]

476Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:06 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:To be honest, despite the fragility of the Sideshow Crumbs, I actually prefer them over this articulated version, which looks a bit cheap. The limited articulation is nice though.
Yes, there is something cheap about him, I think primarily the treatment of the "hair" parts. I will be posting up on that with other Star Wars stuff soon.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

477Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:09 pm

Scighera

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 20240712
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 20240711

Received these two Red Wings figurs. One build (needed some adjustments) and one new and sealed. Smile

2 down 2 to go, but those will be a bit more expensive I am afraid.

Also waiting on a my 3rd damtoys KSK figure, it is bought but not shipped yet by the seller

I sold 3 big pieces (HT Tonto, VeryCool MissSpetnaz and 6inch Dewback) so I have the space.
I loved the HT Tonto figure, but it was not fitting in my collection.

And I ordered a Verycool figure, which will be used as a base set for my first custom, a female SHD agent, allready ordered additional gear/parts for that build.

478Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jul 14, 2024 5:37 pm

Stryker2012

Founding Father
Nice grabs. Looks like a cool figure.

479Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:46 am

Tasuke

I've Been After this little Puppy of a Hunnie for over a Decade. She never showed up, - to my knowledge - in all of that time for less than $600.

i just stumbled upon her for around $150 shipped. still pretty steep for me personally... but just manageable.

She's my Favorite girl from a late-2000's series in the MACROSS Franchise;

a legendarily-classic Anime property that goes all the way back to the original SDF MACROSS series... Debuted in 1982, the year i was Born,

and the Anime series that in fact was directly responsible for bringing me into Anime Fandom as a middle-teen back in the mid-1990's...

https://macross.fandom.com/wiki/Ranka_Lee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macross

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Ranka_Lee_MegaHouse_AFC_LTD_7-14-24_8

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 X744225362.3

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Ranka_Lee_MegaHouse_AFC_LTD_7-14-24_10

480Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:06 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Some more really cool figs, thanks for sharing guys

481Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:42 am

Diana

Diana
Ooh! Nice pickups all around! I especially celebrate the Tricky Babe head, the Batman with signal and Mace Windu! I ordered my Mace Windu with KG so I'll have to wait a few more months no doubt. ^^

482Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:03 am

Scighera

Always nice when you find an old wishlist figure for a reasonable price!

A friend of mine found Yoda's hut 2011. His grail as a Yoda fan.
New in box in a local store (Netherlands) for 500,00.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Img_7710
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Img_7910

483Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:07 am

Zes

Zes
Wow, very nice, Scighera! Your friend lucked out!

Many of these old Sideshow diorama pieces are exorbitantly priced now. I regret not picking up more of them back in the day, particularly their cantina diorama from the Scum and Villainy line.

484Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:27 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
@Scighera Neat! - i never knew Sideshow stocked such items?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

485Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:30 pm

French

French
It looks really big like a diorama

486Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:24 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very impressive indeed.

487Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:28 pm

Scighera

It is about 48cm width (19") and comes with a lot of accessoires. It is als limited to 1500 pieces worldwide.

That is one of the reasons that the prices are that high I think.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 10002610

He also bought the Vintage Collection Mos Eisley Cantana from Haslab. Same reason, if you need to get it after market (ebay) then it wil be very expensive

488Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:48 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Excellent grab. How lucky!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Ed116210

489Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:11 pm

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
So, I’ve been entering those contests & giveaways on Sideshow’s website for years now, although not consistently. Usually, I throw my name and email, agree to the terms on anything that’s sixth scale, and think nothing of it…

Well, I got an email in late June saying that I actually won a Sideshow contest for two Hot Toys figures, Shang-Chi and Wenwu. All I needed to do was confirm my shipping address within 24 hours. At first I thought it had to be a scam or something, but the email address checked out and everything appeared legit. I hadn’t hit that reply button so fast in my life!

I had every intention of paying an invoice for taxes and shipping, as stated in the terms and conditions. However, just last week I finally got a reply email with a tracking number. Lo and behold 2 brand new Hot Toys figures arrived today!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Img_4211

I’m not necessarily a die-hard fan of the movie but I did enjoy it, so not sure exactly what I plan to do with these yet. I may not even open the shipper boxes just yet and may give it another watch. But I was surprised that I actually won something after entering so many times over the years!

Have faith and keep entering those legitimate online contests! You may actually win!!

490Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:46 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Congrats.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

491Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:02 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I second that, well done!

492Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:37 am

Diana

Diana
Congrats all around for the gorgeous Yoda's Hut and the awesome surprise of Sideshow winnings! Very Happy

493Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:13 am

Zes

Zes
Haha, that's awesome, collectorofmany!

494Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:10 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Dsc00819

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Dsc00818

Hot Toys - Mantis - Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special

This arrived today. I took these shots while checking the contents of the box.
Since i am not ready to display the figure, i decided to keep all the bits of packing in place.

Nice looking figure that i will not be articulating when the time come to display.
The outfit appears to be made from the same restrictive material as the Hot Toys - Captain Marvel

The box is nice'n'shiny, and the red areas are reflective, which reflects the holiday Christmas theme.

495Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:17 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks like she turned out great.

496Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jul 18, 2024 2:13 pm

Diana

Diana
She's such a cute character, and that box even looks fun, too! Nice one. Smile

497Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jul 18, 2024 2:40 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice grab, Shaun. Going to be awhile before I get mine, but looking forward to replacing the bootleg version with this one.

498Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:22 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Cool pic up!

499Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:25 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
GubernatorFan wrote:Looks like she turned out great.

Mantis turned out better than the prototype, as Hot Toys revised the head-sculpt.

Diana wrote:She's such a cute character, and that box even looks fun, too! Nice one. Smile

Thanks!

Stryker2012 wrote:Nice grab, Shaun. Going to be awhile before I get mine, but looking forward to replacing the bootleg version with this one.

I picked my Mantis up from Toys Buying Agent. They offer a free shipping option (with FedEx) which makes up for the price bring slightly higher than Sideshow Collectibles, who has Mantis waitlisted.

BAMComix wrote:Cool pic up!

I have small Guardians of the Galaxy collection forming. Made up of a mixture of figures from GOTG1, GOTG2 and Avengers: Endgame

So far the collection looks like:
Mantis
Gamora
Stan Lee (orange space outfit)
Star Lord ..in the post as i type.

The wants list looks like:
Rocket ..from Avengers: Endgame
Nebula
Yondu (this is going to be difficult.. as sellers are asking too much).

I am passing on Groot and Drax as i do not like those figures.

500Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jul 21, 2024 11:49 pm

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
I recently picked up some KFC branded minis, and they seem to be mostly in one sixth scale like the foodie minis that zuru also makes.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Img_2012
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Img_2011
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Img_2010

501Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:24 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Those are so cool!

502Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:42 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love tiny food items, especially when they are so convincingly done they make me hunger. Smile

503Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jul 22, 2024 6:17 am

teamweapon

NICE! i havent seen those KFC zurus before, for the price they really are unbeatable, like you say a lot of the foodies do scale nicely to 1/6 i have a bunch, some of them are quite out of scale though haha

504Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:57 am

Scighera

Today I received my VeryCool VCF2050S Python version, 200 pieces worldwide. Got it for great price new in box.
I will use it as a base for a custom female SHD agent (Division game), allready received some other parts for that as well.

It is my 3rd verycool figure, the first one I sold because I was not very impressed with it (miss Spetnaz 2.0) but this one looks a lot better. It has a bigger and taller body (miss spetnaz was very small en thin compared to my male figures) and a more detailed weapon.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 20240714
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 20240713
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 20240715

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum