OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 26]

626Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Oct 04, 2024 12:23 am

collectorofmany

I’m loving the variety in this thread as everything is so random. Cool pickups from everyone for sure.

Quite a few posts back, I mentioned picking up a aftermarket vest for my second Batman 89/92/95 Alfred figure (it fits a little tight) but still needed a few things, and one major piece arrived recently.

A second head sculpt! Here he is posed next to the original (which came with most of the extra items—I bought a body, shoes, shirt, vest and head sculpt, aside from the pitcher & glass.)
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Img_4910

I still need to find the proper glasses, and did order some generic circular metal glasses so we’ll see how that looks, but waiting on shipping delays.

The suited Alfred will be posed with vicciousse on the serving tray for the Returns shelf and the pitcher holding Alfred on the 89 shelf.

627Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Oct 04, 2024 1:34 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Master Wayne was never taken care of so well.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

628Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Oct 04, 2024 2:43 am

BAMComix

It's always really impressive to see what you've added to your collection! Thanks for sharing!

629Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Oct 04, 2024 4:02 am

Darth_Hogge

Nice, Steven.
I‘m a great fan of different figures from one charakter, too.

From DC, Batman and his "enourage" are also my favorite characters, even if not M. Keaton.
In any case, you have a great Bat collection.

630Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Oct 04, 2024 4:12 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Really cool to see two Alfred’s in different attire. Nice grab.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Ed116210

631Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Oct 04, 2024 4:15 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
1-6 Scale SUPER DUCK SET087 Sexy Female Spy Custom Kit (No Body) - Ada Wong - Resident Evil 4. She was delayed for over eighteen months, and I nearly cancelled her a few times, but I'm so glad I waited. The sculpt is fantastic, as is her kit (although, the key is from my Lucy Fairy Tail statue, and the test tube is from an Abbey Chase action figure). Over all, very pleased with her. I used an TBLeague S23b for her.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 54040678787_625f696b72_c

More pics here,

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t7665p400-2024-bam-files#121231

632Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Oct 04, 2024 6:57 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice, Dal!

633Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Oct 05, 2024 3:37 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice, Dal!

Thanks so much Ian, I'm so pleased I didn't cancel her Very Happy .

634Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:32 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
@BAMComix She looks great!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

635Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:34 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
@collectorofmany Great looking Alfred head sculpt!

636Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:36 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
ukshaun wrote:@BAMComix She looks great!

Cheers Shaun Very Happy , I'm really pleased with her Wink

637Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Oct 10, 2024 9:56 am

teamweapon

HA!
no way! one of my best mates [at the time] used to work on PS1 games too!
i forget the name of the company he was invovled with? he was one of the OG group that set up the company.
they used to do a lot of the disney games at the time. as i recall i dont think he was happy with a single game they made haha, too little time & money for what they wanted. the original team all came from the C64 days.he packed in game dev years ago, and is really worried about cyber security, so tries to not leave any digital trace in his life. probably why i havent heard from him in a dozen years....

ukshaun wrote:
teamweapon wrote:
ukshaun wrote:@teamweapon Whatever floats your collecting boat. Those look too funky for my collection Very Happy
Looking at your photo, i was getting the same sort of vibes as i do when i see SpongeBob Squarepants.
well spotted!
it is spongebob, well an untooned version.
theres an artist calle miguel vasquez who makes digital renders like this of cartoon characters, hes done loads all of em quite creepy.
but this flakey company decided to hook up with him on an unlicensed spongebob figure.
obviously the frog is pepe the frog, who has his own long winded story off 4chan and being missappropriated by the right wing and then being taken to court to get his own character back. its a great a doc if you havent seen it.
the only other 2 characters i have untooned are homer simpson and woody toy story.
i would LOVE the tintin figures but alas......

i love that rocky figure!
quite timely with tulsa king back on Wink

Interesting..
I will be forever burned by SpongeBob, as i worked on the PSone game SpongeBob SquarePants: SuperSponge
At the time i recall thinking, what the hell is this? ;D

638Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Oct 10, 2024 4:23 pm

Jepasch68

Jepasch68
A Chinese costume, worn by a self-assembled ronin. Next to the figure “Hunter”.Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Img_2019

639Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Oct 10, 2024 5:41 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
teamweapon wrote:HA!
i forget the name of the company he was invovled with? he was one of the OG group that set up the company.
they used to do a lot of the disney games at the time. as i recall i dont think he was happy with a single game they made haha, too little time & money for what they wanted. the original team all came from the C64 days.he packed in game dev years ago, and is really worried about cyber security, so tries to not leave any digital trace in his life. probably why i havent heard from him in a dozen years....

ukshaun wrote:
teamweapon wrote:
ukshaun wrote:@teamweapon Whatever floats your collecting boat. Those look too funky for my collection Very Happy
Looking at your photo, i was getting the same sort of vibes as i do when i see SpongeBob Squarepants.
well spotted!
theres an artist calle miguel vasquez who makes digital renders like this of cartoon characters, hes done loads all of em quite creepy.
but this flakey company decided to hook up with him on an unlicensed spongebob figure.
obviously the frog is pepe the frog, who has his own long winded story off 4chan and being missappropriated by the right wing and then being taken to court to get his own character back. its a great a doc if you havent seen it.
the only other 2 characters i have untooned are homer simpson and woody toy story.

Interesting..
I will be forever burned by SpongeBob, as i worked on the PSone game SpongeBob SquarePants: SuperSponge

Sounds familiar. Some games are cranked out. SpongeBob was up there with one of my better experiences.
Overall, long hours, average pay, disillusionment sets in all too soon.
People are queuing up to get into video game making ;D  ..don't do it! ;P

I am looking forward to playing Death Stranding 2 Smile

640Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Oct 10, 2024 7:14 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice work, Jepasch.

641Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Oct 11, 2024 2:25 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Jepasch68 wrote:A Chinese costume, worn by a self-assembled ronin. Next to the figure “Hunter”.Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Img_2019

These are really cool Very Happy .

642Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Oct 11, 2024 6:43 am

teamweapon

ukshaun wrote:
teamweapon wrote:HA!

ukshaun wrote:
teamweapon wrote:
well spotted!

Interesting..

Sounds familiar. Some games are cranked out. SpongeBob was up there with one of my better experiences.
Overall, long hours, average pay, disillusionment sets in all too soon.
People are queuing up to get into video game making ;D  ..don't do it! ;P

I am looking forward to playing Death Stranding 2 Smile

he was on the board so he got paid TOO MUCH haha, he used to do music/sound.
he was one of the 4 that started the company.
alas i dont have time for games anymore Sad i often think i should get a new console and then realise that i dodnt even have the time to play on my PI i set up with mame classics, in fact i spent more time setting it up than i have playing it haha. maybe spent 2 night playing metal slugs? thats it haha. last console i got was xbox 1st. still have about 500 games for that. but dont even know where it is in the attic. getting old SUX! lol

643Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Oct 12, 2024 12:31 am

Tasuke

Tasuke

GOOD SMILE "POP-UP PARADE" Cardcaptor Sakura figures~

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Sakura_Tomoyo_POP-UP_PARADE_10-11-24

Vintage/Retro-style Schoolgirl Sailor Suit for My Wife♥

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Konomi_Sweet_Old-Fashioned_Schoolgirl_10-11-24_8SYLTeLKaQLBDdTT1e2Ftz

644Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Oct 13, 2024 11:46 am

Esganado

[quote="Tasuke"]
GOOD SMILE "POP-UP PARADE" Cardcaptor Sakura figures~

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Sakura_Tomoyo_POP-UP_PARADE_10-11-24

I use to watch Cardcaptor Sakura! these figures are amazing!

645Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Oct 16, 2024 10:13 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Hot_to34

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Hot_to35

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Hot_to10
LOADING: Image(s)

Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Ladypool MMS747
Hot Toys - Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania - Wasp MMS691

These two 1/6 scale figures arrived today. Both look excellent!
I took these out of the box shots. Natural daylight.
For the moment, i have not decided which hands to use or what poses to go for?

The Evangeline Lilly: Hope Van Dyne, The Wasp sawp-out unmasked portrait looks better than i expected it to look.
I think possibly her ears should have been made slightly smaller.

646Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:09 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, very nice portrait. And great acquisitions.

647Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:46 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, very nice portrait. And great acquisitions.

These figures, they are too nice to pose. I do not want to crease their outfits.
Now the wait it on for Deadpool & Wolverine to ship. I guess Deadpool will be next when it comes to Sideshow shipping.

648Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Yesterday at 2:33 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice additions mate!

649Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Yesterday at 9:19 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
BAMComix wrote:Nice additions mate!

Thanks!
I just received notice that Sideshow Collectibles - The Lost Boys - David has shipped.
It feels like a busy week for incoming. Not to mention the JazzInc. Catwoman going up for pre_order today. I'm going to have to work a 2nd job at this rate.

650Your Latest Purchase... - Page 26 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Today at 2:24 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
ukshaun wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Nice additions mate!

Thanks!
I just received notice that Sideshow Collectibles - The Lost Boys - David has shipped.
It feels like a busy week for incoming. Not to mention the JazzInc. Catwoman going up for pre_order today. I'm going to have to work a 2nd job at this rate.

Lots of cool stuff to look forward to arriving!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum