OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 14]

251Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:32 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
From the looks of it, she is a little surprised to be there... Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

252Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:55 pm

BAMComix

You have a great selection of Resident Evil figures. Clare's outfit looks nicely detailed.

253Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:15 pm

madnug

Shovelchop,
Claire doesn’t hv moveable eyes..

Bamcomix
Yes quite nice quality of materials and accessories used by Damtoys, however accuracy abit off on the jacket since it’s thick material.. overall still acceptable since it doesn’t look like she’s wearing an oversize jacket..

254Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:26 am

venator5

Here I am again! with a loot of sweat. Made my oder on Feb 05 and no shipping since. Hopefully just delay due to Lunar new year. Otherwise I will need a plan B

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 3_703810

255Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:15 am

madnug

madnug
It’s a female soldier in multicam Cool

256Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:18 am

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
madnug wrote:It’s a female soldier in multicam Cool

Very nice! I'd like one in my 'History Of War' collection.

257Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:15 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Se has a great looking sculpt! Nice pick up.

258Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:28 am

venator5

venator5
My seller just replied to me, According to him/her it will ship in 48 hours.

259Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:42 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
VERYCOOL make pretty soldiers. Verycool looking figures.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

260Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:00 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Dsc00710

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Dsc00711
LOADING: Image(s)

Game Of Thrones - Tyrion Lannister 1/6 scale figure by ThreeZero

Tyrion arrived a couple of hours ago, and what a figure!
In person, the head sculpt looks way better than photo's i had seen.
Tyrion represents my 1st ThreeZero figure, and i am impressed!

As far as i am aware, ThreeZero have offered two Game Of Thrones - Tyrion Lannister figures. This one and another one which features Tyrion sporting a beard.

Swap-out hands amount to two (the figure ships with 4 hands in total).
Accessories include a silver goblet and a large book.
Compared to a typical Hot Toys figure, not many accessories. Am i bothered? nooo.. Smile

Given the large size of Tyrion's portrait, i would describe the figure as the large end of 1/6th scale.
His head-sculpt could be described as 1/5 scale. Somewhere between 1/6 and 1/5 scale.

-

Peter Dinklage is excellent playing the part of Tyrion Lannister. I have seen him other movies, Station Agent (2003) possibly being the 1st i can recall.
When it comes to dwarf's and acting, Peter Dinklage just might be the best todate.

261Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:30 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Congrats! Great figure, he was possibly the best character out of game of thrones - never thought I would enjoy his role so much. (But I still don't have a figure of him)

He looks pretty good!

262Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:37 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Valiarde wrote:Congrats! Great figure, he was possibly the best character out of game of thrones - never thought I would enjoy his role so much. (But I still don't have a figure of him)

He looks pretty good!

For sure he ranks in the Top characters in the series.
Based on images only, he appears to be the best of the ThreeZero figures.
There are rumors, InArt just might offer a character or two (..or maybe three or more?) from Game Of Thrones, Daenerys probably being the favourite.

263Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:08 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
ukshaun wrote:
Valiarde wrote:Congrats! Great figure, he was possibly the best character out of game of thrones - never thought I would enjoy his role so much. (But I still don't have a figure of him)

He looks pretty good!

There are rumors, InArt just might offer a character or two (..or maybe three or more?) from Game Of Thrones, Daenerys probably being the favourite.

I do like some figures of their GoT line (new Jon is quiet good and the Hound also looks not bad)

Yeah I saw the Inart Deanerys prototype they posted. So is is the fron runner right now. Still looked a bit off, but if they nail her likeliness, she will be great. I hope they make a few chars as I still like the show very much.

264Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:50 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Valiarde wrote:
ukshaun wrote:

He looks pretty good!

I do like some figures of their GoT line (new Jon is quiet good and the Hound also looks not bad)

Yeah I saw the Inart Deanerys prototype they posted. So is is the fron runner right now. Still looked a bit off, but if they nail her likeliness, she will be great. I hope they make a few chars as I still like the show very much.

I had no idea any images had been released.
I'll take a seach!

-

Edit: I just Google'd InArt Deanerys, and... ..  .   InArt have some work to do! ;D
Her face looks too hard, and lacks that special Deanerys softness.

The prototype of Deanerys by ThreeZero looks ok. I get the impression the quality dropped somewhat when it came to the figures that shipped.

265Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:37 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yes, but their first Aragorn prototype was bad as well and they managed to fix it. Smile iam sure we will see a good daeny.

266Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:11 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Figure10
LOADING: Image(s)

This 1/6th scale figure haul arrived today Smile

InArt/Queen Studios - Ledger Joker (sculpted hair)
Hot Toys - The Falcon and the Winter Soldier TMS040
Hot Toys - Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back Darth Vader MMS452 (used like new)
Hot Toys - Scarlet Witch Avenger Age of Ultron MMS357 (used like new)

From Toys Wonderland, who have been a hot topic for many over the past year or so.
Many have suggested TW were on the way out (me included).
I had 6 pre_orders with them, and they simply were not shipping anything?
Communication became slow. I sensed maybe TW had become snowed under, struggling etc.
Other than 2 orders, all my other orders were over 1 year old, and were not covered by PayPal.
I managed to cancel all my orders in exchange for store credit. I then used the store credit for the 4 figures you see listed above.
Time came and when. I received the usual Hong Kong tracking numbers that worked, but never shipped?
Then Boom! i received some new tracking numbers with DHL, and my figures arrived Smile

I will not abandon Toys Wonderland, as they came through. What i will not do is place pre_orders with TW.
If i do order through TW, i will only place one order at a time. I thinks that's fair.
I like to think TW will be back up to speed some day.

-

Finally added a Vader to the collection, and it's the figure from Empire Stikes Back, my fav Star Wars film.
Finally added an InArt figure to collection. I wanted the rooted hair version, but did want the double pack, or to pay the crazy high price.
The sculpted hair looks decent! ..will open the figure later today, once i find time Smile

267Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:23 am

Visisonor

Visisonor
Impressive haul!
And thanks for the update on TW. Things are not looking good with them, even if they delivered.

268Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:22 am

Zes

Zes
I've only ever bought in-stock from Toys Wonderland. I view pre-orders as too risky...

Nice haul!

269Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:54 am

Diana

Diana
Nice haul, Shaun! Great choices! Very Happy

270Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:01 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It's Christmas in March!

271Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:42 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Visisonor wrote:Impressive haul!
And thanks for the update on TW. Things are not looking good with them, even if they delivered.

Part of me likes to think the owner won't run, and make a effort to find a way to turn things around.
Justin (of Justin's Collectibles) probably helped with traffic to TW. Since he has pulled out, i wonder if TW is feeling any drop off? Even if there has been a drop off, there is no reason TW can't continue.

Zes wrote:I've only ever bought in-stock from Toys Wonderland. I view pre-orders as too risky...

Nice haul!

Makes sense. I do sometimes question if 'in stock' means in stock?

Diana wrote:Nice haul, Shaun! Great choices! Very Happy

Since i cancelled all my pre_orders and picked them up elsewhere (PopCultcha, Australia) my choices were limited, as getting my money back was not an option. The 4 figures were on my wants list.

GubernatorFan wrote:It's Christmas in March!

It does. Today feels better than Xmas, as i was working over Xmas, where as i currently have 15 days off! Woo-hoo!

272Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:45 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That’s quite the haul, Shaun. Congrats.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 1f10

273Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:22 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice addition of new figs!

274Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:59 am

Tasuke

Tasuke
Have this Licca Miko coming my way for relatively cheap... gonna be robbing her outfit, for my darling To Heart Multi Karusugawa Custom Doll;

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Miko_of_Hie_Shrine_2

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Miko_of_Hie_Shrine_5

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Multi_Karusegawa_7-18-23_RESIZE_40

275Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:40 pm

Urushi

Urushi
ukshaun wrote:Part of me likes to think the owner won't run, and make a effort to find a way to turn things around.
Justin (of Justin's Collectibles) probably helped with traffic to TW. Since he has pulled out, i wonder if TW is feeling any drop off? Even if there has been a drop off, there is no reason TW can't continue.

Newbie here. I wish I had read this post before I ordered from TW a couple days ago. It was for a figure that existed nowhere anymore but on their shop. I got a tracking number, but now I read your post and I wonder if it has any value ? Any idea of what I should expect ? How long was it between the moment you asked those last four ones and the moment you received them ?

Damn, I only put my fingers into this collection thing and it's already so frustrating. I'm glad this forum exists, really !

276Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:59 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Urushi wrote:
ukshaun wrote:Part of me likes to think the owner won't run, and make a effort to find a way to turn things around.

Newbie here. I wish I had read this post before I ordered from TW a couple days ago. It was for a figure that existed nowhere anymore but on their shop. I got a tracking number, but now I read your post and I wonder if it has any value ? Any idea of what I should expect ? How long was it between the moment you asked those last four ones and the moment you received them ?

Damn, I only put my fingers into this collection thing and it's already so frustrating. I'm glad this forum exists, really !

What happens with TW is they provide a tracking number, and the number will either work or not work. If it works, then you have to wait. If you are lucky (depending on what you ordered) your item could ship within 2 weeks. If you are not so lucky, your item could take up to 3 months to ship. TW are a hit'n'miss company. Sometimes you have to email them to remind them of your orders. Now that i have all my orders from TW, i have decided to continue to support them, as they offer good prices from time to time. I will not pre_order with TW, and i will only place 1 order at a time for an 'in stock' item, thus reducing the risk, should they fold.

277Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:10 am

venator5

venator5
Right now I have 2 of them en route

The MTF female soldier has been ordered back in February 05, shipment was interrupted due to Lunar new year but finally shipped. According to the latest tracking report she has just arrived in Hungary and likelly will arrive home in the next week.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 3_703812

My other new order is a german SEK police/ swat member

he is just being ordered and (I hope Rolling Eyes ) will be shipped soon.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 S-l16013

278Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:28 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
@venator5 Good choices!

279Your Latest Purchase... - Page 11 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:22 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Cool pick ups everyone!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum