OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 26]

601Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:04 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
They look pretty sharp, Jonathan.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

602Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:45 pm

Zes

Diana wrote:Nice Power Ranger, too! Those two together pop nicely, especially against that black background. Smile

Thanks! These two are definitely my favorite rangers in the franchise. I really need to step up my background game. The black fabric backdrop I have isn't cutting it anymore. I'm planning to use AI backgrounds for my next photos

GubernatorFan wrote:They look pretty sharp, Jonathan.

Thanks! I was lucky enough to grab the last one in stock on Taobao. I think a few other sites have him for sale, albeit at a marked up price.

603Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:26 pm

Stryker2012

Founding Father
Christmas in September (these all showed up today):

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Img_1210

My Star Trek Voyager main crew is now complete. Now onto the Original Series (hopefully), and only some of the characters from the other shows. I only bought the Chris Pine character for parts, as I thought the movie was pretty... meh...

604Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:38 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:Christmas in September (these all showed up today):

My Star Trek Voyager main crew is now complete. Now onto the Original Series (hopefully), and only some of the characters from the other shows. I only bought the Chris Pine character for parts, as I thought the movie was pretty... meh...
Very nice additions, Mark, congratulations. Great haul. I got the Dances with Wolves head and the Chris Pine set (thanks to Timewalker Toys' sale) -- agree on the movie, but I liked having a medieval-ish musician/spy character, plus the nice Chris Pine head.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

605Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:54 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
That's a great haul Mark! A really nice mix!

606Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:04 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
@Stryker2012
Congrats! ..cool pick up's!
Mantis is really a very very good figure.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

607Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Sep 30, 2024 12:18 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Silent10
LOADING: Image(s)

Iconiq Studios - Silent Hill 2: Bubble Head Nurse 1/6th Scale figure

This arrived today. The waitlist converted some time ago.
The body appears to be a painted Phicen / TBLeague body. Unique to this figure or an existing body, i cannot answer.

The figures ships with 6 hands, 4 feet, and a metal pipe (made from plastic).
Included is a base and a support post with waist grabber.

..and that is about it.

To achieve the two different mouth expressions, a sticker is require.
The idea is to stick the square shaped sticker over the mouth area.
I think i will display the portrait without the sticker.

All in all, a decent figure. The outfit works well, and resembles the grimy Silent Hill aesthetic.

-

The images above amount to me playing around using the torch on my mobile phone.

608Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:45 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Creepy looking figure. Yikes!

I just received my Deluxe Exclusive 2-Pack of Dracula and Van Helsing from Kaustic Plastik today. Pretty cool set.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Ed116210

609Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:36 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, Shaun does like horror... nice additions, Mark. Do you think you can make them work in your Westworld?

610Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Oct 01, 2024 12:55 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:nice additions, Mark. Do you think you can make them work in your Westworld?

Hard to say. Not sure if I want to go in that direction just yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

611Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:04 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:nice additions, Mark. Do you think you can make them work in your Westworld?

Hard to say. Not sure if I want to go in that direction just yet.
Will just have to wait and see, I guess. I'm sure you'd find a creative way of working them in if you wanted to.

612Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:17 pm

teamweapon

ok so i dont really have "grails" but if i did this would be it!
when it was released about 7 years ago i bought one from the manufacturer. after waiting a few weeks, i got in touch with them to ask where it was "crickets!". so kept messaging until i did get a response which was "oh the box was damaged". why didnt you tell me, are you going to refund me some money as the box is damaged? getting any response was like pulling teeth and took an age. so the answer he gave was he was waiting for a 2nd batch [this was untrue as it was limited to 500 and had already been out a while]. so he didnt want to send me a figure or give me any refund AT ALL. had to go through PP for a refund. whole transaction with him was PAINFUL. so i stick a saved search for the figure in ebay. the ONLY hit in all those years came up a few weeks ago!
right from the bat he seemed sketchy, asking me to wait to get a tracking number, and changing the country or origin for the package. so i was CONVINCED i was going to recieve an empty box and videoed me opening the box. but it was in there. alas it wasnt new as listed it was quite obviously not new all the seals were cut, the box was a bit tatty etc. but worst of all the paint was cracked on his tie. told him this and seemed to not believe me and claimed it WAS new. anyways he said he would get in touch with who he got it from for a replacement then that was never heard about again, he decided that a figure with damage he would only give me a £10 refund off a £170 figure!!! i got the refund up to £25 but that still isnt enough tbh. if it was ANY other figure i would have just sent it back but i really wanted it. a week later he puts another up for sale!!!! what an massive DUCK!
but i finally have one, ive got a mate who is a DAB hand with an air brush that will repair the tie.
so thats my grail story. sorry if it was too long haha Smile

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 20241010

OH YEA i also got the gloomy frog meme set.
which is quite nice BUT that head is solid resin and weighs a TON! on top of that the neck hole is HUGE like way wider than the world box fat body. its hard to balance the and if it goes over that head is so heavy it would smash for sure.
it fits right in with my goofy figures i have Smile

613Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:34 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Dsc00910

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Dsc00912

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Dsc00911

Sly Stallone Shop - ROCKY Loan Shark Collector (ULTIMATE Edition) 1/6 Scale Action Figure

This arrived today..
Just like the other figures from Sly Stallone Shop, ROCKY Loan Shark Collector does not disappoint.

I took these out of the box shots. I will need to work on the post when the time comes.
Butkus the dog represents the 1st 1/6 scale dog to join the my 1/6th figure collection.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Dsc00913

This was in the box also.

614Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:47 pm

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
Really nice, Ukshaun!
I like Sly very much.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Banner_andreas_haak11

615Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:53 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Darth_Hogge wrote:Really nice, Ukshaun!
I like Sly very much.

Thanks..
It is a excellent figure!

616Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:55 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2012 wrote:Creepy looking figure. Yikes!

I just received my Deluxe Exclusive 2-Pack of Dracula and Van Helsing from Kaustic Plastik today. Pretty cool set.

The bubble Head Nurse is hyper creepy! Very Happy

Congrats on yours Dracula pick up.

GubernatorFan wrote:Well, Shaun does like horror... nice additions, Mark. Do you think you can make them work in your Westworld?

Heh, i do like horror. I cannot wait to display all my figures.
For the moment, i am still in the decorating phase..

617Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:56 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
@teamweapon Whatever floats your collecting boat. Those look too funky for my collection Very Happy
Looking at your photo, i was getting the same sort of vibes as i do when i see SpongeBob Squarepants.

618Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Oct 02, 2024 3:16 pm

teamweapon

ukshaun wrote:@teamweapon Whatever floats your collecting boat. Those look too funky for my collection Very Happy
Looking at your photo, i was getting the same sort of vibes as i do when i see SpongeBob Squarepants.
well spotted!
it is spongebob, well an untooned version.
theres an artist calle miguel vasquez who makes digital renders like this of cartoon characters, hes done loads all of em quite creepy.
but this flakey company decided to hook up with him on an unlicensed spongebob figure.
obviously the frog is pepe the frog, who has his own long winded story off 4chan and being missappropriated by the right wing and then being taken to court to get his own character back. its a great a doc if you havent seen it.
the only other 2 characters i have untooned are homer simpson and woody toy story.
i would LOVE the tintin figures but alas......

i love that rocky figure!
quite timely with tulsa king back on Wink

619Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:16 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
teamweapon wrote:
ukshaun wrote:@teamweapon Whatever floats your collecting boat. Those look too funky for my collection Very Happy
well spotted!
it is spongebob, well an untooned version.
theres an artist calle miguel vasquez who makes digital renders like this of cartoon characters, hes done loads all of em quite creepy.
but this flakey company decided to hook up with him on an unlicensed spongebob figure.
obviously the frog is pepe the frog, who has his own long winded story off 4chan and being missappropriated by the right wing and then being taken to court to get his own character back. its a great a doc if you havent seen it.
the only other 2 characters i have untooned are homer simpson and woody toy story.
i would LOVE the tintin figures but alas......

i love that rocky figure!
quite timely with tulsa king back on Wink

Interesting..
I will be forever burned by SpongeBob, as i worked on the PSone game SpongeBob SquarePants: SuperSponge
At the time i recall thinking, what the hell is this? ;D

620Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:39 pm

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
Received my Commandos last weeks. Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Img_4510

621Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:42 pm

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
.Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Img_4513

622Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:42 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Darth_Hogge wrote:Received my Commandos last weeks. Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Img_4510

Congrats!

623Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:06 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice grabs, Shaun and Darth.

624Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Oct 02, 2024 7:28 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I second that.

625Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Oct 03, 2024 3:06 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very cool, Darth_Hogge!

626Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Oct 04, 2024 12:23 am

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
I’m loving the variety in this thread as everything is so random. Cool pickups from everyone for sure.

Quite a few posts back, I mentioned picking up a aftermarket vest for my second Batman 89/92/95 Alfred figure (it fits a little tight) but still needed a few things, and one major piece arrived recently.

A second head sculpt! Here he is posed next to the original (which came with most of the extra items—I bought a body, shoes, shirt, vest and head sculpt, aside from the pitcher & glass.)
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Img_4910

I still need to find the proper glasses, and did order some generic circular metal glasses so we’ll see how that looks, but waiting on shipping delays.

The suited Alfred will be posed with vicciousse on the serving tray for the Returns shelf and the pitcher holding Alfred on the 89 shelf.

627Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Oct 04, 2024 1:34 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Master Wayne was never taken care of so well.

628Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Oct 04, 2024 2:43 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
It's always really impressive to see what you've added to your collection! Thanks for sharing!

629Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Oct 04, 2024 4:02 am

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
Nice, Steven.
I‘m a great fan of different figures from one charakter, too.

From DC, Batman and his "enourage" are also my favorite characters, even if not M. Keaton.
In any case, you have a great Bat collection.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Banner_andreas_haak11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum