OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Visisonor

Visisonor
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16010

Specifications:
  • Price: $40 USD
  • Scale: 1:12
  • Height: 14.5cm
  • Height with head sculpt: 15.5-16 cm
  • Neck circumference: 2.3 cm
  • Bust: 7.5cm
  • Waist: 5.2 cm
  • Hip: 7.8 cm
  • Shoulder:3.2 cm
  • Arm length (shoulder to wrist): 4.5 cm
  • Leg length (crotch to ankle): 7.9 cm

Features:
  • Material: Silicone, Stainless Steel
  • Bust size: medium
  • Skin tones available: pale and suntan
  • Joints: 28 22

Package Listing:
  • Body
  • Hands: 5 pairs
  • Feet: 2 pairs

Description:

The internal skeleton armature of the seamless body system is made from durable stainless steel to withstand playability without being easily damaged or corrupted. Each armature has 28 (this was inaccurate - it's actually 22) points of articulation, using ball-jointed system, for maximum flexibility and movement. Each joint is designed to move freely and consistently with 90% accurate human movement. With the slightest effort, the bodies are capable of making countless dynamic poses to imitate the attitude, posture, and energy of any character.

The steel metal armature is wrapped with a non-toxic-environmentally friendly medical-grade material specially developed for bodies. The material features durable, anti-cracking qualities that are easy to clean, but not easy to stain or dye. In addition, the skin texture is designed to deliver a tactile experience of real skin.

While built for playability, the seamless body is NOT a toy - it is a sophisticated 1:12 scale model designed to realistically simulate the real human form using superior materials. Whether you a fan of character design, cosplay, modeling, photography, painting, anatomy, or simply enjoy figure collecting - you will appreciate the finest 1:12 seamless body in the industry.

You can change the hands at your will, according to the different scenes. And it is very convenient for exhibiting, taking photos, and drawing.

Could use for role design, cosplay, style design, photographing, drawing, exhibition, and collection etc.

Note: The body DOES NOT CONTAIN THE BLACK BIKINI SET, HEAD SCULPT, DRESS GOWN OR STOOL CHAIR

The skin tone matches that of most head sculpts from other mainstream 1:12 scale action figure companies.

NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16013
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16011
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16012
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16014
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16015
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16016
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16017
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16018
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16019
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16021
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16020
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16022
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16023
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16026
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16028

NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16027
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16029
(don't try this outside of showroom!)

NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16031
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16032
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) S-l16030

Visisonor

Visisonor
This seemingly came out of the blue. I only see them on eBay, not sure when or if Giantoy and other retailers will have them.

Description is copied from one seller, and if it is true, they should have 28 points of articulation, just like the sixth scale TBLeagure figures. That would be a huge positive point.
Twelfth scale TBLeagure figures are listed to have only 22 points, and miss bicep swivels and swivel-hinge-swivel in the wrists. However, different manufacturers may have different ways to count these points.

Also, they seem to be anatomically correct.

I haven't seen any model numbers or codes, just ANT 1/12 scale. Some listings say there are 3 skintones (pale/suntan/normal) but color selector still shows two.

I've ordered one in pale color. I'm not even sure whether it is in stock or a preorder (ETA is not listed anywhere). I'll share photos if/when I have it of course.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Let us know how it turns out. ANT body labeling is a little confusing to begin with. Looks promising, especially at that price (nowadays). The legs could have been sculpted better. The full-scale bodies are a little less articulated at the shoulders than TBLeague and Jiaou, and this would probably be true here. I wouldn't hold by breath for 28 points of articulation -- they might have just copy-pasted that part of the text.

Visisonor

Visisonor
And it was shipped!
But with economy option, so it'll take quite some time to arrive.

Diana

Diana
Oooh! Interesting! I'm looking forward to the photos. My collector spirit is triggered. ^^

Visisonor

Visisonor
So it arrived.
While I didn't expect it, I was still hoping for a miracle to happen. Alas, it did not.
There is no bicep swivel.

With that out of the way, It's a good body, mostly on par with TBL: worse in some aspects, better in others.

I've taken package shots this time:
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) 20240710 NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) 20240711
Which version did I get?

It's cardboard with magnetic clasp, and has a bunch of unchecked checkboxes. I know in my case the Pale box should be checked, and the body is definitely not Plump, but is it Normal or Slender? No idea.

Open box, next to TBLeague (foam inserts are almost identical, but corners of the ANT tray aren't rounded)
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8018

Out of package:
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8011
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8012
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8010

The shape looks very similar to the VeryCool 1/6 scale silicone body. At least to me it seem closer to VeryCool body than to ANT's own 1/6 scale offering.

The body is anatomically correct. The secret female part is not as detailed as on T01 bodies, but it's definitely there.

I'll use a bikini for the rest of the post though to save time on post-processing. And FG078A head (which, like this body, is listed as "asian").
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_7936

Internal skeleton seems pretty close to the one used by TBLeague. Might even be exactly the same, though I'm not sure.
The neck seems to be a tad too long. May require deeper socket in the head. While I don't see giraffe neck here, the head may actually be too high.
The articulation is identical, or pretty close to identical.
There are definitely both abdomen and diaphragm joints, she is really flexible in that area.
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_7937

Elbows bend pretty much as humans' elbows do, but perhaps TBL elbows go a bit further:
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_7938

Knees have the same range (which the photo below fails to demonstrate because this particular instance of the TBL body has looser than usual knee joints which tend to spring back after reaching the most extreme position):
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_7939
Vera's expression kinda asks "what am I doing here?.."

All the joints feel pretty solid, I'd say comparable to TBL body.
One subtle difference I feel is in the shoulders. As anyone familiar with TBL endoskeletons knows, there are two joints for each arm, one deeper inside the torso and an outer one where the arm rotates, and this makes shrugging poses possible, if that makes sense. On this body it is easier to manipulate the inner joint independently of outer, to lower or raise the shoulders while keeping arms straight down. So in that area it even exceeds TBLeague bodies.

Where it falls behind TBL is the tightness of feet (and maybe hands). The body has trouble standing on its own. I've pushed some silicone sheet cutouts to tighten the joints, and it still isn't as good as on TBL.

On the other hand (pun intended), this body comes with more hands. All 5 pairs shown in promo pics for the sixth scale body (which are also available separately in 1/6) seem to be downscaled and included:
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_7940 NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_7941 NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8013
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8014 NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8015

Which is quite welcome, especially fists.

Feet are sculpted differently too. I think TBL feet are more detailed, but maybe they are just different.:
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8019

Unfortunately, extra hands and feet are the only accessories. Not a single piece of cloth is packaged with the body, and no head is included either (Curiously, the foam cutout in the package is virtually identical to that of TBLeague, with empty space for the head, hands and feet, and I really need to add photos showing this, but didn't have time today).

And the price is the same as for TBLeague sets, which come with heads and basic underwear.

So it seems like a mixed bag to me.
If it had the promised 28 points of articulation, I'd ignore lower value for money, balance issues (joints can be tightened), longer neck etc. This could be a breakthrough, but as of now the seamless bodies at this scale seem to be doomed to not realize its full potential (laws of physics don't prevent a swivel joint in the arm, Mezco 1989 Batman has it, it's just laziness/bean-counting/corner-cutting at TBLeague).

Still, it's a new body shape, not seen before, and aesthetically pleasing too (for me at least). I'll likely order a suntan body too, due to that (and for extra hands). We now have more options, and that's a net gain in the end.

More photos, with scenery censoring but
possibly nsfw:

French

French
Thanks for your review and your photos.
It seems very close to the TB league bodies.
Too bad the waist is too thin and the chest too generous.
Are the hands and feet well finished? I have a Jiaou doll body and it is inferior with its hands and feet.

Diana

Diana
Ooooh! Very nice! Thank you for this in depth review! 
The hands look a little rough around the edges, but the variety is welcome, especially the fists.
I'd prefer a smaller bust, but that's a matter of taste after all.
I appreciate the hips, though I also think the waist is too small, as with the VERY COOL body. But that won't be noticeable with a tank top.
The legs are not very well defined, but that, too, won't matter when equipped with long pants. I sue wouldn't care about showing off those legs.

Overall a very nice offering!

Visisonor

Visisonor
French wrote:Thanks for your review and your photos.
Diana wrote:Very nice! Thank you for this in depth review!
My pleasure!

I would also like to have an option with smaller bust, and I still prefer the more athletic T01.

The hands are mostly OK, but one pair (asymmetrical fingersnap/splayed out) has some un-sanded leftovers:
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8014

Hands and feet are also shinier than TBL plastic parts. Not too shiny - it's not evident under daylight, but on my photos with LEDs I can see it.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the review. Pretty nice overall. Sorry about the disappointment with the biceps. The long neck would be partly addressed (all puns intended) if and when you put on a shirt or coat over the shoulders.

French

French
Visisonor wrote:
French wrote:Thanks for your review and your photos.
Diana wrote:Very nice! Thank you for this in depth review!
My pleasure!

I would also like to have an option with smaller bust, and I still prefer the more athletic T01.

The hands are mostly OK, but one pair (asymmetrical fingersnap/splayed out) has some un-sanded leftovers:
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8014

Hands and feet are also shinier than TBL plastic parts. Not too shiny - it's not evident under daylight, but on my photos with LEDs I can see it.

Thank you for the precisions and the photos Wink

Visisonor

Visisonor
I've added two more photos to the review.

Meanwhile, the girl (she desperately needs a name now) raided my 1/12 scale wardrobe.

A new acquisition, bikini set in the style of packaged TBLeague soft goods, but available in different colors:
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8020

The one used in the review was really small - intended for Romankey body actually.

Same top with a slanted skirt (looks unbalanced, but hey, what do I know about fashion) and CDToys "schoolgirl" shoes:
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8021

These shoes work well with both ANT and TBL flat feet. I also have the more classic-looking unbranded shoes for flat feet, and while they work with TBL, albeit barely, I couldn't put them on the new girl (which obviously rules out Cinderella as a possible name).
But high heel version of these shoes are compatible with arched ANT feet:
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8022

But she does not feel comfortable with heels this high; also shown here is a top which I have in many colors, seemingly unbranded
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8023

Here is this same top in blue. And dark-blue stretchy pants (same model as mentioned here):
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8024

With CDToys boots (which are hard plastic and completely limit ankle articulation):
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8026

A rare mid-transition shot with the top from the same set but different color (resulting in Dutch flag pattern):
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8031

Or French flag pattern if you turn it (or her) sideways:
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8025

Full set in red (or rusty something, but it's still red to me anyway):
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8029

Which works well with the extra set of Tifa's boots (but stability is problematic, like with CDToys boots):
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8028

There are other pieces which may not be compatible, but so far this body works with everything I've tried, despite its wider hips.

Bonus shot (she may not be Cinderella, and he may not be a prince, but still):
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8030

Diana

Diana
Awwww (@ the last shot Smile )
Great reference! Wow! Thank you again for the great presentation of options!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nicely done, the clothing makes for an upgrade. Given the way the legs (especially lower legs) are molded, I think the long-panted looks are most successful.

French

French
Thanks for your detailed review with the clothes.

I saw your joke with the French and Dutch flag in a US movie, I thought of you.

Visisonor

Visisonor
French wrote:I saw your joke with the French and Dutch flag in a US movie
I'm sure this joke is as old as these flags Smile

An update with suntan skintone:
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8117
New suntan body with Arhian head.

As expected, it's the same body with the same accessories (hands and feet, clothes not included).
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8118
two ANT bodies: suntan and pale

However, the color is rather copper suntan than TBLeague's gray suntan (and thus the match with TBL heads is not entirely perfect):
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8119
left: ANT (suntan), right: T01B (suntan)

And speaking of skintones, the pale body also differs slightly from TBLeague's pale (or maybe it's because my TBL figures were out of package for long time - but not in direct sunlight):
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8120
Left: ANT body (pale), right: T03A (also pale); both heads are from Fire Girl Toys

Group shot (4 girls, 3 body shapes, 2 companies, 1 scale):
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8121
ANT (pale), T01B (suntan), T03A (pale), ANT (suntan)

A few headswaps:

An argument can be made that Arhian, being a warrior, should have more athletic body. Arhian head with T01 definitely works, but T05 head with ANT body does not - the neck is too thin:
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8122
left: ANT (suntan), right: T01B (suntan)

With Imperial Guardian head it looks much better (though again, color is different):
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8123

And another reason for me to get this body was (funnily enough) the fists - because they work reasonably well with TBL bodies, and I can do more realistic sparring shots:
NEW PRODUCT: ANT 1/12 Super Flexible Medium Breast Seamless Female Body (Pale/Suntan) Cnr_8124

I didn't try clothes other than the white bikini - it'll look similar to pale body anyway, and  I need to introduce some variety to my 2.5 outfits...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice. I like the ANT colors (especially the copper suntan) better. It isn't always clear which body is which in the comparison shots. Loving the furniture in the background.

Visisonor

Visisonor
GubernatorFan wrote:It isn't always clear which body is which in the comparison shots.
Added more captions.

I like this skin color too, but most heads better match the gray of TBLeague.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Visisonor wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:It isn't always clear which body is which in the comparison shots.
Added more captions.

I like this skin color too, but most heads better match the gray of TBLeague.
Thanks, perfectly clear now and I bet others would also find this helpful.

Diana

Diana
Shame that the color of the heads doesn't match the copper suntan, because it is in principle a nice color. I appreciate the fists, too, and that would be one motivator for getting one pof these bodies. Those legs would just have to get covered up with long pants. ^^

Thanks again for some very useful AND beautiful comparison shots! 
(Now I'm thinking about how to create chairs like those with my laser cutter... What a Face )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum