OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 23571510
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 23571510
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 23571610
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 23571710

TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female
Seamless Bodies
(PLMB2018-S24A/25B/26A/27B)

新比例、新体型、新惊喜!

TBLeague(PHICEN)发布4款超可动钢骨架女素体!

由TBLeague第七代女素体衍生而来,身高(含头雕)分别为278mm和270mm的两款全新女素体,
两种肤色(白肤、小麦肤)可选。
有别于以往的素体,她们更加接近东方女性体型--匀称、纤细、瘦长,弱化肌肉线条,
能够更好地诠释亚洲女性角色,满足玩家们多元化的DIY需求。

New beauties for pre-order to cater for your diversified demands!
Quite distinct from former versions, these four new bodies are Asian girl type, slender, shorter in body height, well-proportioned, no strong muscles.

Details:
S24A & S25B stand 278mm,
S26A & S27B stand 270mm (all measured with the same head sculpt).
become existent now!

Both come in two skin tones:
Pale S24A and suntan S25B,
Pale S26A and suntan S27B.

包装清单(Packing list):
1、TBLeague无缝包胶钢骨女素体
2、3双 × 可替换手
3、2双 × 可替换脚
4、4 color packaging
* 产品不含头雕

1、1 × TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
2、3pairs × interchangeable hands
3、2pairs × interchangeable feet
4、4 color packaging
* No head sculpts included

包装信息(Packing information)
---S24A/25B
1 product/color box
GW: 0.45kg
Measurements: 12.5cm * 6cm * 31.5 cm

12 products/master carton
GW: 5.97 kg
Measurements: 38 cm * 27cm * 34 cm

---S26A/27B
1 product/color box
GW: 0.42kg
Measurements: 24 .3cm * 11cm * 38 cm

12 products/master carton
GW: 5.65 kg
Measurements: 38 cm * 27cm * 34 cm

########################################

PLMB2018-S24A&26A
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 146
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 244
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 342
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 440
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 540
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 23584110
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 23584111
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 23584211
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 23584210
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 23584310
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 23584410
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 23584411

PLMB2018-S25B
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 147
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 245
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 343
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 00043610
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 00043711
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 00043710
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 00043810
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 00043811
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 00043910
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 00044011
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 00044010
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 00044110
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 00044210
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 00044211

#newproduct #Phicen #TBLeague #female #body

brassco

brassco
They finally heard us...I'm so going to get all of these!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent news. Looking forward to the the two petite suntan bodies. Thanks for posting!

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Call me over cautious, but I thought the pictures even with certain censored areas would cause some commotion for obvious reasons.

I found out it did in another 1:6 discussion group on social media generating 400+ post/replies and some very heated exchanges along with discussions elsewhere how these bodies in the way they're be "exhibited" / "marketed" could end up offending the wrong crowd and causing unwanted attention as well as the "creepy" factor for obvious reasons.

With all that posted/said . . . I believe the group here is more level headed compared to other groups so we can see this for what it is and not anything more . . . more or less.

OK. I got that out of my system.

That's all.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I imagine it’s rather difficult to highlight the range of motion, and natural human appearance, of these bodies without some of the pics coming across as gratuitous. Sadly, humans as a whole have become so overly sensitive it doesn’t take much to offend. The human body is a beautiful thing, and these bodies by TBL (granted they are idealized), are no exception. Instead of rejoicing in the engineering marvel of these dolls, all folks can do is b$&#h. Sometimes I think a lot of the griping is a way for people to come across as “current” and “sensitive” so as to fit in with the “new mentality,” yet how many of these same people are buying these figures anyway because of how amazing they look and are. How many times have we seen body-swap posts because the original body just wasn’t up to snuff? Furiosa comes to mind. Black Widow. Selina Kyle. The list is endless. So clearly, despite how these bodies may be marketed, they sell like hot cakes.

And taken separately, are any of the photos showing anything you don’t see the human body doing in a Yoga class, in a ballet, or at the gym? There are no gratuitous crotch shots, or groping pics, so where (exactly) is the problem...

To misquote Shakespeare: “Me thinks thou doth protest too much.”

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think it really depends on how one actually ends up using and showcasing the bodies. The rest reflects more about people's way of thinking and choice of expression than anything else, although TBLeague certainly exploits a degree of eroticism in their promotional materials.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
The Hawkeye Initiative is one good way of seeing if images are gratuitously overly sexualised - just picture a male figure in the same poses and see what you think. :p

http://thehawkeyeinitiative.com

Personally, I’m kind of numb to it all now but I’ve certainly seen worse! (And yay for different body types - they just need some properly curvy ones now :p)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Lynkhart wrote:The Hawkeye Initiative is one good way of seeing if images are gratuitously overly sexualised - just picture a male figure in the same poses and see what you think. :p

http://thehawkeyeinitiative.com

While this is interesting, I think their point is somewhat exaggerated. Men and Women are built differently, and their bodies move and respond differently. Aside from those people who exercise their bodies along the same lines (Yoga, gymnastics, dance), the posing of these figures (whether male or female) reflects the general attitudes of the sex. Women (regardless of their size, shape, etc.) want to be seen as sexy, men (regardless of their size, shape, etc.) generally want to be seen as masculine. The average man and woman don't hold themselves the same way, don't walk the same way.

GubernatorFan's excellent review of the new M35 reflects the atypical posing that men do to show off their muscles to their best light; women generally want to show off the smooth lines of their curves. I wonder if there would be as much controversy about the way TBL advertises their bodies if they were wearing bikinis...

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 3ac7c110
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B 5da7f610
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B E3117010
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B Enrele10
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B Male-f10
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B Sexy-m10

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think Stryker makes a very good point -- there is a very real difference in the posing of (most) men and (most) women. On a more basic level, too, the way they act when (for example) they need to check on their nails, or hold a cigarette, or catch a ball thrown into their lap. That Hawkeyeinitiative link goes very far beyond that and I don't think can be used as a straight-up representative litmus test. Regardless of how critical (justly or not) of stereotypes one might be, the portrayal of men there is not really a working parallel to the portrayal of women in the TBLeague promotional materials. Maybe that is a double standard, but I suppose it is somewhat comparable to nature-built sexual differentiation in the species. Stryker's images are more representative.

And it did occur to me that perhaps TBLeague's promotional images would be a lot less controversial (and pretty much equally enticing to the collector) if they were wearing their bikinis. And, yes, some people would have still found them cringe-worthy. Given that the whole point of these seamless bodies is to be realistic (at least for the near-ideal form) and articulated, one can hardly blame them for showing off the body without much in the way of appreciating the near excellence of sculpt and movement.

Delanie

Delanie
These look really good and I can see a market for them as we have been saying that we need more realistically sized people. Heck I'm 5'10" and tall for a woman but I think even without her shoes my So2 is taller in scale terms.

Before I digress the shot above that i would have liked to have seen is the standard 'in the box you get ………… shows hands and feet and what ever else you get in the box a stand? bikini? ballet pumps would be nice?

also have these images been photo shopped or do the wrist joins and ankles seem better?

I do think some of the shots are quite overly sexualised to be honest but then with regard to the male photo's I'd rather see the whole person not the muscle bound twit or jock. An example 'the diet coke man' or the levi guy type the fireman or worker without his shirt on just doing normal things.

If some character , and it has happened, comes up to me and says 'hey how you like these (insert muscle group here) ' I usually just smile comment 'yeah right' and walk on!

now if that same person was working and happened to show a fine set of (insert muscle group here) that would be different. much more natural.

my feeling is its all about respect respect for yourself and for others

blackpool

blackpool
nice releases, I might grab one suntan petite body just to see... On the other side I guess they totally stopped trying attached feet... that is quite a shame for a "seamless" body, even more with that ton of photoshop to edit the ugly ankle joints... I wish they considered going the Edation way, with attached hands and feet...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nicely put, Delanie. I think they should show the what-you-get-in-the-box shot too. Recent female body releases have included a minimal outfit (basically a swimsuit combo), although perhaps (to keep the price down?) they have now eliminated that (like they did with the male M35 body). If there is such clothing, I think they should have put it on the figure when showing it off, and then all this would not have been much more provocative than what we see in (say) Victoria's Secret advertising. They do push the envelope just a bit, while at the same time insisting that "these are not designed to be sex toys."

Blackpool -- The look of the seamless permanently attached feet was great, but for whatever reason they were utterly useless if you needed your figure to stand, or if you had to put on footwear that was not designed for whole feet. I don't miss them, and am happy to live with the seam. But if they were done so as to be functional, I might have thought differently. As for hands, permanently attached hands would have to have poseable fingers so that you wouldn't have to swap between different hand sculpts. There are some "bendy" hands out there, but they tend to be oversized and I wonder how long they would last if you keep changing the position of the fingers all the time (I think it is just wire within the rubbery shell). All that said, if it could be made at the level of quality of current TBLeague products, a properly seamless version of these bodies might be a nice additional option.

blackpool

blackpool
Totally agreed GF that's why I was mentioning "edation", which released some seamless bodies long time ago, I don't think they stepped up their game to steel skeleton, but they had designed an attached flat feet which was both esthertic and functional.
Their attached hands were nice too, and both fingers and toes were bendable, but I have no idea about the durability, I guess a bit less than male hands, smaller hand implies smaller wire inside...

Anyway I just wish TBLeague would develop a new ankle and wrist design to stick to their initial concept, or at least release their new body shapes with an attached feet variant. I'm not bad at photoshop editing, but those joints are really ugly at the moment, and the floppy feet were not that much of a pain once inside a shoe, plus they look waaaaaay better in barefeet or stilettos.
Both versions have their qualities I think, the jointed feet are really a plus to match with all molded "peg style" shoes and boots.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Blackpool -- I agree that the detachable female feet for the seamless bodies would benefit from a redesigned ankle that would make them look better.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Jiaou Doll has a perma-foot that is functional; you'd think the leader in the seamless female body market could do the same. That being said, they don't work in high-heels; just bare-foot or shoes without an exaggerated heel.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Jiaou Doll has a perma-foot that is functional; you'd think the leader in the seamless female body market could do the same. That being said, they don't work in high-heels; just bare-foot or shoes without an exaggerated heel.

Ah, yes, but have you seen the hideous bend at the ankle on the Jiaou Doll "perma-foot"? I am rarely mean in my criticisms of products, but in this case I say "never again"!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, it's not the greatest, but at least they made the attempt to make a flat-footed perma-foot. TBL could, at the very least, go back to the drawing board and add that extra bit of metal to make the foot sit flat instead of that curled up toe thing.

MarkEl

I appreciate that they are trying to create some height choice as some people are shorter IRL. It seems obvious more than revolutionary.

That said, I get the concerns people here and elsewhere have expressed about the nature of the marketing on this particular release. The figure comparison photo is fine, but some of the other photos and release copy were major marketing fails.

I think the problem with seamless is that it straddles many subsets of one sixth (action figure, military, fashion dolls, kitbashing, art/custom dolls), and some people embedded in those niches don't know how to take it because they have narrow or negative preconceptions. That's on them though. They're not obligated to like it, but they should let those who do collect seamless do so in peace without unfounded accusations. The figures are nothing more than an medium, and people are going to create and display them based on their own visions.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well put, MarkEl. I am a firm believer in live and let live. Moreover, let's not forget that when advertising a seamless body, a company would naturally show it off as closely and as plainly as possible -- they are selling a body and selling the seamless part, not a specific look, outfit, etc. I am also happy about the height variation -- it was about time for some more petite female figures. With the male figures, however, I think Phicen/TBLeague made a serious error in M30 and M33 (despite/because of its ankle extenders) -- they should have covered standard sixth scale first, and then added on variations afterwards.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank You so much, Phicen !!!! Sorry for highjacking the thread with my pictures, but that was everytime so much work to modifie the steel skeleton parts for smaller figures.

Can´t wait to get some of the small figures

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B Czsicd3w

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It doesn't seem to have stopped you from trying (and succeeding), Ephiane! Smile

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
This is some of the best 1/6 news I've heard in a while. I have been hoping for so long to see this happen. I have about 6 Original Effect bodies that I used for a whole line of customs. I was really happy when I 1st got them, but they have not held up well over time. None of them stand well on their own, and they simply fall apart any time you try to pose them. Most of the necks are broken, and pretty much every joint just pops out of the socket when you move it. Trying to take pics is a juggling act of trying to keep things together long enough to get a shot.

When the S16A & S17b came out, I had hoped to be able to transfer the figures over, but the OE heads still looked too small on those bodies. But these look like they're going to be perfect. Has anyone seen an expected date on these? I can't wait for them to come out. I'd love to get a case.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m excited for these too. Someone pointed out that the shortest body should be about the right height for Carrie Fisher (not that any of the HS will match, however).

Ephiane

Ephiane
Sooo... 8mm between 24 and 26... maybe 8mm between 22 and 24. The old size is 1, 76 Meter in 1:1.
The new shorter ones has to be 1,71 and 1,66 ? 8mm in 1:6 has to be 48mm in 1:1. So the shorter versions are 5cm and 10cm shorter than the old One in 1:1 ?
Please correct me scratch

Carrie Fisher stands 1,55 Meter... so no one of the Bodys will match her. And Striker You see there´s no problem by a headsculpt match for a shorter Body, don´t worry Wink Hell, i want that new Bodys so much...

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Bodies-S24A/25B/26A/27B Dg8lvyw3

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you, Ephiane, for going through and doing the calculation (and for illustrating it so well). It puts everything in perspective. Still, the more petite TBLeague bodies are a welcome change, even if in some instances they are not petite enough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum