OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:15 pm

TravelGuide

I like that best too.

27Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:46 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Yep. The stage background fits best.

28Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:12 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I agree, the stage background is best.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

29Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:32 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Thank you for your opinion. I also think the second background is the appropriate one.
In principle, I find the first one also very beautiful, but it's more for tearjerkers.

30Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Outing of Gizems nice Kittens Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:48 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Welcome to the outing of Gizems nice Kittens.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 A0f14310

We had a nice carriage and didn't have to walk today.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 2a2f0010

There was a castle to visit, unfortunately we were not allowed over the barrier.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 372ab510
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 503e1710

Bernadette tried it, it wasn't so good.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 67a79c10

31Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:55 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I hope Bernadette survived the sneaky snake attack. And I wonder what scale that castle was...

32Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:05 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
I guess the castle should be between 1/18 and 1/24. I will go there again with my 1/12 ladies,
if only to free Bernadette from the belly of the snake.

33Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:24 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
I love the pictures!
They probably should have brought Carmen and Rissa, to fend off the snake.

34Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:23 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
As already written, they came home without Bernadette.

Eva: Where is Mum?

Gizem: She was eaten by the snake.

pale pale pale

Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 6e8b5d10

After Eva has had a good cry, she is looking for support:

Eva: Hello Irina and Frida, we have to go into battle. A sneaky snake has eaten my mum.
We have to cut off its head and free Bernadette.

Irina: It's nice that you brought our weapons, because we won't stand a chance with the daggers.

Frida: Of course we will help to free your mum, we will teach the snake to be afraid.

Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 377fb310
Frida is the Arhian, Irina is the Vampirella

Eva: Thank you very much for your support, can we leave right away?

Frida: Oh, you'd better stay at home, we don't want to have to rescue two girls.
Besides, we'll need the space on the back seat for Bernadette.

Cross the bridge here and we are in the forest where the beasts are at home.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 F7932410
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 De9bae10

I see the snake has invited a few more friends, let's go.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 9dc7f110
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 24383210
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 6e783610

This is the castle where Bernadette was lost.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 6f53fb10
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 6642a910
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 907b4310

A little explanation. With these models, one could of course let off steam with pictures of our dolls. But there is a clear indication that the railing is also valid for adults. I fully understand this, as everything is built and maintained by volunteers. There was nothing about Phicen dolls on the sign, so I could place them as far as my arms could reach. For those interested, http://www.obrunnschlucht.de/

35Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:53 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The castle indeed seems to be a bit too smal for the 1:12 Phicens, but not too far off.

If there was contactinfo on the website, you could contact them, to see if you could get permission to take some further pictures. They might be interested to put them on their website too, for promotion. Unfortunately I didn't see contactinfo. Maybe on their Facebook-page, but I don't have Facebook.

I see in the gallery on the webiste that they made a few more buildings.

36Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:40 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm glad you returned to the scene of the crime and explored further. What an interesting concept. It is not really practical for anyone who is not located fairly close to begin with, but a park with variously-scaled miniature representations of types of buildings (or, more likely, historical landmarks) might be really fun. Especially if quirky people like us were allowed to crawl all over them and pose our figures for photographs. Although I doubt that would be practicable too.

37Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:42 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
TravelGuide wrote:The castle indeed seems to be a bit too smal for the 1:12 Phicens, but not too far off.

If there was contactinfo on the website, you could contact them, to see if you could get permission to take some further pictures. They might be interested to put them on their website too, for promotion. Unfortunately I didn't see contactinfo. Maybe on their Facebook-page, but I don't have Facebook.

I see in the gallery on the webiste that they made a few more buildings.

I think I'm not that wrong with my estimate of 1/18. This valley is only about 15 km from Carla's home, so I guess we can just ask people.

GubernatorFan wrote:I'm glad you returned to the scene of the crime and explored further. What an interesting concept. It is not really practical for anyone who is not located fairly close to begin with, but a park with variously-scaled miniature representations of types of buildings (or, more likely, historical landmarks) might be really fun. Especially if quirky people like us were allowed to crawl all over them and pose our figures for photographs. Although I doubt that would be practicable too.

I guess with a little research you can find interesting places for beautiful pictures almost everywhere. We also have a second home in Saarland, where there is also such a miniature world. We have already taken pictures there too, and they'll be coming soon.

38Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:57 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
But now for the liberation of Bernadette. The fight was so wild and terrifying that some pictures had to be edited and others censored.

Here too is the mean snake, fortunately it hasn't swallowed Bernadette yet.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 64c4a410

Let's climb up here.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 3aceaf10
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 1ffa8b10

You slimy snake, we'll give you for snatching Bernadette.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 0eb66510

I'll peck your eyes out if you don't let go of our Bernadette.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 9465b510

There, Bernadette's safe. Now we know why she was not eaten and why there are so many other monsters. The snake stole her panties and showed her to her friends. We will show the snake that this is not okay.
This is the picture we can't show for the life of us, because Bernadette looks so disturbing.

That will probably teach the other monsters not to mess with us!
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 74af8910

39Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:02 pm

davidd

davidd
Vampi to the rescue!

(Apparently what they say about her costume being impractical is largely accurate! Embarassed )

40Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:15 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, excellent wood climbing skills, too (those drills came in handy, didn't they?). And did Vampirella have a bit of a costume malfunction? I appreciate you keeping things proper, and in matching color too!

41Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:20 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
The great Vampirella (Lady Asra) would have scratched out the snake's eyes with her bare fingernails.
She only said that her daughter Irina could also gain some experience.

42Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:26 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
GubernatorFan wrote:Yes, excellent wood climbing skills, too (those drills came in handy, didn't they?). And did Vampirella have a bit of a costume malfunction? I appreciate you keeping things proper, and in matching color too!

Thank you, we hadn't realised how exciting the fight must have been until we got home.

43Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:30 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
This is a great shot:
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 9465b510

I see you have similar issues with Frida's bra/top as I have with my Arhian. It seems that as soon as I touch her, her top seems to fall down.

44Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:38 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
They fight with all the weapons at their disposal. Laughing

45Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:24 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Hi Frida, where are you running around with all your weapons?
I want to conquer something, mum.
Laughing You could try conquering the top of this bottle, it's a magic shield.

Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 69bd5810

I'm going to get that shield.
You just have to direct the children's energies in the right direction and it will fit.

Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 3a8c3610

I got the magic shield, now I'm invincible.
You've done well, Frida. Now go play somewhere else, mummy is busy.

Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 2c21ec10

46Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:37 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
At first I thought we were seeing a bring your kid to work skit. Then I had to marvel at how appropriate this particular bottle cap design was for a shield! Nice.

47Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:50 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Thank you, I only thought of that while I was taking the pictures.
That's one of my qualities, you can put three pictures in front of me and I can think of a story to go with them.

48Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:53 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Did she/they empty the bottle as well?

Frida wears her sword at a funny place.

49Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:09 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
There's a gang that doesn't have much trouble with that.
Frida still has to practise a bit with all this stuff, but she's getting the result quite well.

50Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:16 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Today I want to tell you about a tip I learned somewhere else. Maybe you already know it, maybe not.

Today we got a make-up with watercolour pencils. It works great with slightly damp tips and if something really goes wrong, it's easy to remove with a damp cloth. The whole thing certainly doesn't last forever, but if we want to go out on a Saturday night, it's ideal.
It also works on the body, but we won't show that here.

Have a nice weekend

Lilith

Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 29d0f710

51Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:28 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Funny, I was just doing that with some art pencils (not watercolor ones tho) to a head the other day. Anyway, the effect on your head is great.

52Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:06 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Thank you. In our experience, once it has dried on the body, it doesn't go away so easily. With a damp cloth, the colour smears, but this is also an interesting effect that we can experiment with. If it has to disappear completely, it can be removed with white/baby oil.

53Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:34 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Shania: This nice gentleman will take us across the English Channel in his ship and because I asked him gently, he will also transport the chest for me.

Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 58a9ae10

54Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 2 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:14 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That poor, poor man. If they want a favor from him, won't they let him have any dignity? Or maybe he likes it? (I suppose it is times like this that make us appreciate these bodies being paint resistant.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum