OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:28 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Funny, I was just doing that with some art pencils (not watercolor ones tho) to a head the other day. Anyway, the effect on your head is great.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

52Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:06 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Thank you. In our experience, once it has dried on the body, it doesn't go away so easily. With a damp cloth, the colour smears, but this is also an interesting effect that we can experiment with. If it has to disappear completely, it can be removed with white/baby oil.

53Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:34 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Shania: This nice gentleman will take us across the English Channel in his ship and because I asked him gently, he will also transport the chest for me.

Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 58a9ae10

54Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:14 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
That poor, poor man. If they want a favor from him, won't they let him have any dignity? Or maybe he likes it? (I suppose it is times like this that make us appreciate these bodies being paint resistant.)

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

55Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:01 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
NSFW -Warning: Nothing offensive is shown, but in connection with the text it could lead to irritation.

BOOF the dirty bastard seems to like the whip now.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Cc1eae10

Or does he have something else in mind?

56Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:38 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I take it this was before the whipping. Or what led to it. Maybe he was just a big Devo fan! Smile

57Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:28 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
True. One could also think Lilith wants to be whipped.

58Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:40 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
There were new summer dresses at Gizem's nice kittens.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Ff54f410

Bernadette got a pair of trousers with a top in the design, but Greta and Doro thought it didn't suit her.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 509da410

Now Greta and Doro have got trousers, but Doro doesn't know how to behave here yet.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 71eeac10

Luckily Greta has been paying attention.

Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 F4957410

59Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:17 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
cool new outfits

60Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:56 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Very nice. Is this the new dresscode at Gizem's firm?

61Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:43 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The new patterns are pretty striking. I would have expected Bernadette to be the one to keep the girls in line.

62Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:08 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
It's the new spring fashion and almost everyone wanted a piece of it.

63Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:57 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Yeah really great colorful patterns, bubblegum paintball meets hippie mermaid woodland camo.

64Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:01 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Laughing It was all one piece of fabric with this progression of colour and pattern.

65Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:52 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Lucie and Ysabelle's climbing expedition.

The path went through dense jungle and flowering forests
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Fc656610
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 67f5a810

At the finish, it was a steep climb up the wall.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 0b9e7710
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Ae349810

In between, Lucie lost her grip, but luckily they were well secured and could continue
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 888c7910

The summit is in sight!
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 03fdda10

Summit luck!
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Cd8e6710
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 9b4a2610

After the descent, they can go home again.
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 74a5d710

66Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:58 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great shots of the girls off on an adventure! it looked a lot of fun

67Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:10 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The "rock-climbing" photos always make me smile. Interesting creative solutions for clothing these tiny bodies.

68Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:31 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Thank you guys.

The clothes are all homemade. The dresses are still warm winter clothes, but that doesn't hurt when you're climbing at airy heights.

The shoes were experiments I made with shrink tubing, but I think I'll have to get some real shoes.

69Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Sat May 01, 2021 4:55 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
I just see our big Vampirella hasn't shown up here yet.
Irina's mother is Lady Asra and she is very kind to animals.

Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 C1e51810
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 433df110
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 6e818710

70Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Sat May 01, 2021 4:57 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice shots Very Happy

71Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Sat May 01, 2021 4:45 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That is one remarkably sleepy bear. Was it winter or did Lady Asra hypnotize it? Smile

72Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Sun May 02, 2021 9:16 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
It was a kind of hypnosis. The bear knows that nothing bad will happen to him with Lady Asra.

73Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Empty Re: Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:53 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Here we were inspired by a record cover.
Can anyone guess which record it was?
Presentation of Gizems nice Kittens - Page 3 Aea40a10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum