OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) *

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Beautiful photos. That first one is my favorite with the light shining through the crystal. Excellent use of the natural surroundings.

ukshaun

Great pictures, great posing. The Greenland snow and rocks photo's look excellent.

-

These two figures look great!

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 5 Neo2jpgmdkb2
LOADING: Image(s)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Another set of very nice outdoors photos. As usual, you did a great job with the scale and setting. And that last one with the sunset is both magical and believable all rolled into one.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Ovy

Beautiful mood. cheers Endrik looks like his voice sounds like Keanu Reeves.

That last Endrik reminds me of those photos where people made a chair out of their skies and watch the sunset on a mountain top.

ElBundy

ElBundy
Great pictures - as always. I don`t know exactly, what a dreamcatcher (as a person) is, but he seems to be well armed.

Illusion

Illusion
BAMComix wrote:very, very cool pictures of a great looking character! Love his jacket. He really does look at home in the rugged forest.

Thanks a lot! Love all of him - but I am specially fond of guys in long coats  Laughing - he's a custom by a fellow German collector and I am still superhappy that I bought him.

Visisonor wrote:Great photos. The first one kind of makes him a suncatcher Endrik.

Also, dreamcatcher with a stick... reminds me of some book from Moorcock's series about Elric of Melniboné.

Thank you! I have heard of Elric of Melniboné and remember some artist's illustrations but unfortunately know nothing about him.
I will provide my little background of Endrik below.

TravelGuide wrote:These are wonderful shots. I especially like the first one. The forest looks right on scale. And the sun is precisely placed so that it looks like it's the light of his staff.

Thank you! To make it look like the light is coming from the staff's crystal was the idea of it. Glad it came across.   sunny

skywalkersaga wrote:Gorgeous figure, the setting suits him perfectly. Beautifully photographed!

Thank you! glad you enjoy the pics.

Stryker2011 wrote:Beautiful photos. That first one is my favorite with the light shining through the crystal. Excellent use of the natural surroundings.

Thanks so much! I have been happy that the scaling does not seem to be too far off.

ukshaun wrote:Great pictures, great posing. The Greenland snow and rocks photo's look excellent.

-
These two figures look great!

Thanks for browsing a bit across the thread... Arwen and Neo are favourites of mine - but then... I have a whole lot of favourites  Very Happy
I still like that pic a lot. In spite of their totally different styles they kind of go well with each other.

GubernatorFan wrote:Another set of very nice outdoors photos. As usual, you did a great job with the scale and setting. And that last one with the sunset is both magical and believable all rolled into one.

Thank you! Glad you enjoy the pics. My favourites are the last two - esp. as he is a magical creature.

Ovy wrote:Beautiful mood.  cheers Endrik looks like his voice sounds like Keanu Reeves.

That last Endrik reminds me of those photos where people made a chair out of their skies and watch the sunset on a mountain top.

Well, I guess he would not do something as profane to add comfort. He's the kind to sit on a stone, the ground or some wood.
I guess I will have to look for some Keanu Reeves audio now (yes, shame on me, I hardly know the voice of my little precious - only the synch version, lazy, lazy me...)

ElBundy wrote:Great pictures - as always. I don`t know exactly, what a dreamcatcher (as a person) is, but he seems to be well armed.

Thank you! In spite of being a magical creature, he more often than not needs arms other than his staff.
As it is a rather short story I repeat Endrik's background (that I obviously have made up myself):

Myths, legends, fairytales about eerie characters that are being told to children so they shall behave themselves and respect their elders...
Such as the legend of Endrik the dreamcatcher who traps all dreams of all living beings in his rod and can manipulate them to be both prize and pain.
Many have sneered at children hiding under their blankets during the night not daring to sleep because of their fear of Endrik's punishment for their mischief during the day.
However, those that crossed Endrik and consequently lost their mind after only a few nights, those do not sneer any longer...

Endrik is an essential part of my little fantasy universe. He can travel time, worlds and dreams.

Diana

Diana
Endrik looks great! And those pictures are beautiful. I especially like the one with the black and white background. Very effective. Smile

108Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 5 Empty Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:48 pm

Illusion

Illusion
My apologies for having contributed very little recently, both in pics and - esp. - in comments… just not „feeling like it“ and hoping for better, more enthusiastic days…

Early June I took these pics of Arwen at „Schloss Augustusburg“ in Brühl while my daughter spent the day at a nearby amusement park…. I visited two castles, their garden and a restaurant Very Happy

I had been hoping for some more spots to take pics in but did not really find any… on top it was windy and the light was harsh, so I kept Arwen mostly in her box.

url=https://abload.de/image.php?img=20230601_153654hicox.jpg]Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 5 20230601_153654hicox[/url]

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 5 20230601_154320chfxq

I esp. like these two:

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 5 20230601_151231zae5p

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 5 20230601_15124940i39

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Illusion wrote:My apologies for having contributed very little recently, both in pics and - esp. - in comments… just not „feeling like it“ and hoping for better, more enthusiastic days…
No worries, I often feel the same. I'm glad you posted these pics though, because Arwen looks great in front of the castle and the lake.

I especially like this one. I only wonder if it would have been possible to have her seated on the stone ledge she is leaning against. It may have given an even better perspective.

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 5 20230601_154320chfxq

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Beautiful photos of your Arwen, Illusion!

And don't worry, enthusiasm comes and goes. It's ok to take some breaks. Nice to see you again though. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice outing for Arwen nonetheless.

Sarahdactyl

Sarahdactyl
Endrik looks like such a cool guy!!! 😎
The fair lady is gorgeous too!!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice photos of Arwen. I like the one at the lake the best, and she seems to be eyeing that (goose?) in the distance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 5 1f10

Visisonor

Visisonor
I wonder what Arwen would think of that location. It seems significantly different from both Rivendell and Minas Tirith.
Still, she looks at home there. Or rather like she owns this place Smile

Illusion

Illusion
Thanks so much everyone  I love you

TravelGuide wrote:

I especially like this one. I only wonder if it would have been possible to have her seated on the stone ledge she is leaning against. It may have given an even better perspective.

actually, she is sitting as high as she can. Not leaning against anything… the deception of perspective, I suppose. Wink

Skywalkersaga wrote:Beautiful photos of your Arwen, Illusion!

And don't worry, enthusiasm comes and goes. It's ok to take some breaks. Nice to see you again though. : )

Thank you! yes, well, I guess that is how it goes with most of us..

GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice outing for Arwen nonetheless.

Thank you!

Sarahdactyl wrote:Endrik looks like such a cool guy!!! 😎
The fair lady is gorgeous too!!

Thanks for dropping by! Endrik for sure is one of my favourites Cool

Stryker2012 wrote:Nice photos of Arwen. I like the one at the lake the best, and she seems to be eyeing that (goose?) in the distance.

Thank you! Me too. It is a swan… funny that he had decided to dive that very moment for the pic…

Visisonor wrote:I wonder what Arwen would think of that location. It seems significantly different from both Rivendell and Minas Tirith.
Still, she looks at home there. Or rather like she owns this place Smile

ah, where are places like Rivendell and Minas Tirith…*sigh*
yes, I guess she would like to own a place like this, whether in 1:1 or 1:6 Laughing

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stunning shots!

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Arwen's photos are very lovely, almost delicately painterly in a way, would have made for a great portrait. As for Ezio I haven't played that game in a while, he was a bit of a womanizer but not in a way that was disrespectful, at least that's how I remember it, I was more interested in doing cool parkour and killing enemies back then lol.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 5 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum