OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) *

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Cool figures and love the setup. Geez, that poor guy. Nails rammed thru his hands, head beat with a hammer. That’s a rough day.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Great use of the Figuarts head sculpt, and excellent scene overall. I say that even though I'm not a fan of the stylized Gangster Kingdom heads.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Theflyingman

Amazing pictures! And wouldn't that be cool if Leon was reincarnated as Wick and came back to help her kick more ass. Haha!

Illusion

Thanks so much guys!... great when you are having a little fun even when this kind of head style is not really your thing.

Stryker2011 wrote:Cool figures and love the setup. Geez, that poor guy. Nails rammed thru his hands, head beat with a hammer. That’s a rough day.

yes, well,... might a bit too rough - but that's the rare occasion I can make use of this chair (anyone remembers my weakness for chairs?) that came with Heart A Billy. So, I just executed the full program...

shazzdan wrote:
BAMComix wrote:I had a feeling that John Wick may be the Boogey man!

Theboo-bomb wrote:Nice shots, it would have never occurred to me the boogeyman was Mr. Wick.

In the first movie the Russians called him "Baba Yaga", who some say is the Russian equivalent of the boogeyman (even though Baba Yaga was a woman). However they also said that he was the man you send to kill the boogeyman.

Actually, I was confused by the multiple merchandise calling John Wick the boogeyman - for the very reason that they say in the movie he was the man you send to kill the boogeyman. So, he is supposed to be worse. But anyway. Makes probably about as much sense as trying to figure the logical flaws in various movies (incl. John Wick  alien )
I just accept that he can as well be the boogeyman.

For this particular shot, the German terminology works better as Boogeyman got translated as "Schwarzer Mann" (Black Man) and there is a children's game called "wer hat Angst vorm Schwarzen Mann?" (Who is afraid of the Black Man?) => black suit, b/w pic...

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
BAMComix wrote:The use of the guy with the expression sculpt works really well here!
I agree. I guess it's hard to find a situation for this HS, but it works perfecly here lol!

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Really good, poor whistling dude.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 1f60e

Illusion

Illusion
TravelGuide wrote:
BAMComix wrote:The use of the guy with the expression sculpt works really well here!
I agree. I guess it's hard to find a situation for this HS, but it works perfecly here lol!

Actually, I have come across quite a number of cool situations where this head was used. It seems to boost people's creativity.

Theboo-bomb wrote:Really good, poor whistling dude.

Thank you. Smile

33Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 Empty Best buddies Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:18 am

Illusion

Illusion
Let's switch topic here and move to a different type of folks...
With his recent Marvel updates Blackpool caused me to want to bring up these two from the archive:

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 29322838087_1bb1c49278_z

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 43541508814_e7a5fd704a_z

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 43541506274_61f68bf20d_z

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 30391914138_cbcc920d4a_z

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 42451064880_8126eca441_z

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 30391904388_338c542b72_z

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 29322804517_529ec312e1_z

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 42451050490_a0c4061302_z

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Awwwwwww... this is so cute, Illusion! I love the photos. And I'm relieved to see Rocket behave himself this time... which isn't always the case (as you can see here). I liked them all, but my favorite shots were the first and third (with Groot pointing at something) -- they just came out so realistically natural, despite your subjects being toy renditions of fictional creatures.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
These are absolutely lovely! The poses and composition are so tenderly done, and the natural light photography is beautiful. I love you

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
Awwwww!!!! So beautiful! Every picture is so very relatable. 💕

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Indeed, as the others already mentioned, it looks very natural. The setting is very nice too. I always like to see the figures outdoors Smile

BAMComix

BAMComix
Those pics are so cool!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I am Groot. Very Happy

Some excellent shots.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Nice seeing these pics again, I love them. Groot does most of the work for me here, just looks like it is a blast to shoot with him. Rocket likes to shoot with weapons instead.

A Man

They really look like the best of friends. Smile

Ephiane

Ephiane
Absolute Great. Your style of photographie is superb. The pics You work with shadows are fantastic

Illusion

Illusion
Thanks so much everyone. Appreciate your kind comments and I am always glad when I can provide a little entertainment too. Very Happy

GubernatorFan wrote:Awwwwwww... this is so cute, Illusion! I love the photos. And I'm relieved to see Rocket behave himself this time... which isn't always the case (as you can see here). I liked them all, but my favorite shots were the first and third (with Groot pointing at something) -- they just came out so realistically natural, despite your subjects being toy renditions of fictional creatures.

Hehe - just another cool story of yours. Love your humour and set up of stories I love you

The one with Groot pointing ist my favourite too. Rocket is a bit out of character in my pics but I thought it doesn't hurt if he gets to calm down once in a while. Smile

ZombieTestSubject

Enjoyed everything I saw here. But the Groot and Rocket pics really are my favorite. But I might be bias, as I already love those guys.

45Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 Empty Ezio and Dilu Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:36 pm

Illusion

Illusion
ZombieTestSubject wrote:Enjoyed everything I saw here. But the Groot and Rocket pics really are my favorite. But I might be bias, as I already love those guys.

Thank you. Glad you like my folks Very Happy

as we are presently talking horses elsewhere, here‘s Hot Toys’ Ezio Auditore with „Dilu, the steed“ from the Three Kingdom Series by 303 toys. (I am a dummy for horses, do not care much for their authenticity and just like them as accessories. I do like this one reasonably well and esp. its saddle and harness... I call it my „circus horse“.)

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 43589943471_463227f6bf_z

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 28702064697_02c6753858_z

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 28702062627_1fbb8d8d9f_z

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 43542566282_e49833d397_z

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 43589945081_c95c9deb05_z

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It works really well in the outdoor setting and with your figure! They both look so determined to reach their destination, lol!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
He looks nice on his white horse. The outdoor setting is wonderful too. I like the pictures on the trail best, they look more on scale.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ezio and Dilu look absolutely great. And what a nice outdoors setting for pictures. Beautifully done as usual!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Illusion wrote:Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 43589943471_463227f6bf_z

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 28702064697_02c6753858_z

Some really nice photos. These two are my favorites — look very realistic and in scale as he rides a wooded trail (something I did as a kid — rarely on open field). Well done.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 C8485110

Ephiane

Ephiane
Fantastic new Pictures ! Some Girls wait their whole life for the prince on the white horse.... and here he is ! cheers cheers cheers

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane, he's a thief, don't let him steal your heart! Awww... too late. He rode off with her into the sunset. Now who knows how long until we hear from her again. Sad Smile

52Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 Empty Arwen‘s choice Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:01 pm

Illusion

Illusion
Thanks so much for dropping a line.  Very Happy

I like the ones on the trail best too. Indeed this was a surprisingly nice and reasonable enough fit.

GubernatorFan wrote:Ephiane, he's a thief, don't let him steal your heart! Awww... too late. He rode off with her into the sunset. Now who knows how long until we hear from her again. Sad Smile

*LOL*  Laughing

well, the initial idea was not to post too frequently here so as not to tire you of my pics too fast... but I keep being prompted... Very Happy
Ezio will not steal any hearts any longer as his had been stolen a while ago... so, no worries, Ephiane should be safe - hopefully she is not heart broken  Wink

Tiny disclaimer: I do not consider any of the following offensive and figures are properly dressed throughout but they just „get a little closer“ to the end.

Ages ago there used to be a silly show on German TV, called „Herzblatt“ (which could be described as a term for „darling“) which should be based on the US show „The Dating Game“ (which I do not know).

A male/female was presented with the characteristics of three females/males they did not actually see before making their choice for one of them.

In my little picture story my candidate Arwen met the three candidates face to face before making her choice, but I had written some silly summaries of their characteristics along the style of the show‘s silly summaries. Not sure those translate that well or whether it makes any sense without knowing the show...

but here are the pics, which you should enjoy anyway:

Arwen‘s arrival in my collection caused some guys to make special efforts in wooeing:

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 Neo1jpggxjzh

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 Neo2jpgmdkb2

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 Ezio1-ajpgswkf9

Tensions rose...

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 Neoezio1jpggvko5

* „Tomorrow - at sunrise“... right here“

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 Neoezio02jpgp8jed

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 Neoezio3jpgmdkfh

* „Madaaame, do you like rum cocktails?“

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 Jack1jpgvqjpw

* „I know the perfect bar...“

Well Arwen, who do you choose to be your Herzblatt:

Neo who is teaching you to dismantle and assemble large and small calibers within seconds and invites you for shooting lessons into the Matrix.

Ezio with whom you can brandish the blades and who will gladly offer you his proud horse when you join him on a weekend ride.

or Jack who is effortlessly drinking anyone under the table, offers you to bathe in rum along with his black pearl and who considers drinking water to be an invention of Sauron.

I supported Arwen in her decision and advised her to accept Ezios invitation to a date. (He seemed to me a bit „overprepared“, but fortunately Arwen did not mind...)

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 47974325837_4393a7ef3b_c

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 47974384186_9080796389_c

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 47974325572_221b3e4499_c

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 47974333113_1e6fc471dc_c

You don‘t have to feel sorry for the other guys. Neo met a much better match:

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 47974383821_ae4e1ecd6a_c

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 47974383701_3673fdc19c_c

... and Jack is enjoying rum and games with his shelf share buddies:

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 47974389761_8674dec977_c

Illusion‘s little people - * Arwen at Schloss Augustusburg (21 June) * - Page 2 47974338948_6f1def2ccb_c

(I actually also enjoy revisiting my old pics - hope this does not sound smug).

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOL, cute idea, and very well executed! Smile You have an awesome collection of cool-looking dudes. Cool

And we don't mind if your pictures are 'old', as they are new to us. ;D

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
When your photos and figures look this good, you don't need to worry about being smug -- although I don't think it sounded smug. Smile Very nice. Maybe they were posted elsewhere before on some other site, but they are certainly new to me, and doubtless to many others here. So thank you for sharing. And it was a nice presentation. I'm glad everyone ended up happy (even if the Captain found happiness in the bottle), and approve of Arwen's choice whole-heartedly (plus now I get to keep hoping for Ephiane's heart myself). Wink Looked like Neo came across a little sleazy in his interaction with Arwen. So, yes, Ezio was the right choice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum