OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Gizems nice Kittens

Lilith likes Gesil, this is the original picture:
Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) - Page 2 9246a010

A Man

[Removed by author]

skywalkersaga

A Man wrote:

YMToys YMT90 - fits both s25b and s27b  (there is also a dark haired version in pale skintone, but it is harder to find now):

YMT09, not YMT90. Smile
Also, YMT09a is a pale blonde.
YMT09b is a suntan brunette.

Personally, I also find that the YMT09 works far better with, say, a S16A than with the S26a.

I have dyscalculia or 'number dyslexia', so please don't be too overly critical on that score. : ) Also, this is why I included photos instead of just making a typed-up list of the sculpts. Likewise, I only included the 'versions' that are most readily available on ebay -- I don't intend to post images of every single variation on each sculpt, so if there are multiple hair colours and styles, people can go find those on their own. Razz

Honestly, while I do appreciate suggestions, this is not meant to be an exhaustive database or entirely comprehensive list or guide. There are WAY too many sculpts that could potentially go with these bodies to list them all. I just made this to help convince some folks who were on the fence about buying these bodies that they were worth getting and that there were plenty of heads available for them. Wink

csyeung

Great thread skywalker! I'll add a couple that I have that seem to work well . (these are both are suntan)

Edit: only one, I noticed you mentioned the other one I was going to post hehe. Although I have the wasp head (evangeline lily) on a regular generic body that I think she will work on this body as well.

gactoys 015b

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) - Page 2 Liu-yi10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
csyeung wrote:Great thread skywalker! I'll add a couple that I have that seem to work well . (these are both are suntan)

Edit: only one, I noticed you mentioned the other one I was going to post hehe. Although I have the wasp head (evangeline lily) on a regular generic body that I think she will work on this body as well.

gactoys 015b

Thank you, that one is a great suggestion, a very pretty sculpt! Smile

And as for the 'Wasp' head, do you mean the official Hot Toys head, or a knock-off version?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

csyeung

csyeung
I mean the official Hot toys. It's on the smaller side, it looks smaller than the gactoys 15b in hand. The only thing is that the skintone is darker than the tbleague suntan. Here she is on a generic body, which is about the same height as the 25b

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) - Page 2 El10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ah, ok, thanks for clarifying!

DarthJ

SDH010 "the smiling Asian" is my favourite for S25B. She is an exception as most of these heads have a puzzled, stern or even angry expression. Not to mention the one sticking her tongue out.
If the colour matches more or less S25B depends mostly on the batch of S25 you bought. My latest one was darker.
The red shine is most obvious when flashlighted.
One warning though : my latest of these bodies had problems with the elbow joints.

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) - Page 2 Img_0015

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for the input, DarthJ!

I ended up with two s25b’s that had the same fault. They were the ‘red suntan’ bodies from last year. But I’ve bought at least three or four other s25b’s since (including a few from the latest ‘pale suntan’ batch ), and not had any issues with the elbows, thankfully. Hopefully it was just a manufacturing flaw that has since been addressed.

glitch

glitch
Some photo's of an unbranded Lara Croft sculpt on an S25B body (currently a work in progress). The head sculpt (or body) needs some repainting to match the skin tone, but overall seems like a perfect fit.
Last pic, Hot Heart's Ms. Red Claire head sculpt, also on an S25B body. Once again, a perfect match other than the skin tone.
Claire's sculpt matches up perfectly with TBLeague's Pale tone though.

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) - Page 2 20210318
Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) - Page 2 20210320
Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) - Page 2 20210319

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You are right, glitch, they both work pretty well with that body, size-wise.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
glitch -- those are looking great!! Thanks for the suggestions!

Loving their outfits, as well. Did you have to do a lot of adjustment on those?

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
DarthJ, that's an interesting outfit.

DarthJ

TravelGuide wrote:DarthJ, that's an interesting outfit.

Don't remember which doll it was made for, probably Petra.

The most interesting doll clothing dates from the 1960s and 1970s. When they still used "real" colours. From the 1980s on everything had to be pink and glitter.

glitch

glitch
skywalkersaga wrote:glitch -- those are looking great!! Thanks for the suggestions!

Loving their outfits, as well. Did you have to do a lot of adjustment on those?

I did tape up the mid section in the photo with Lara to make her look a little more toned up and less skinny. Also did the usual tape around the neck joint mod too.
And since these bodies have those super tiny foot pegs, the boots are completely loose on both figures.
So I'll definitely be doing something about that. Somehow. lol
But other than the boots, Claire didn't needed any adjustments. I found out the S25 is the same exact height as the body she comes with.
I'm also scrapping Lara's clothes from that pic. Those baggy pants are bugging me! lol
I found out that the purple top from the ThreeZero Michonne figure seems to be made for this body. It fits really well.
I'm currently trying to dye it greyish/black, like it was in-game.
Turns out purple is a stubborn friggin color. scratch

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks both of you for the additional clothing comments.

And glitch -- That's really neat that the Claire outfit fit so well! Good luck with the rest of the adjustments.

The foot pegs are indeed a frustration, mainly because it limits footwear so much. A while ago I attempted to mod the holes in some boots with greenstuff to make them smaller, but it didn't work (think that was a problem with the type of boots themselves, though). But ever since, i've mostly just tried to use 'empty foot' type shoes and boots with the s25b figures. However, it would be nice to have a few more options in that regard.

DarthJ

Probably the only "smiling Asian" working as a civil servant. Functioning as themed decoration somewhere in an office in Belgium.

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) - Page 2 Img_4711

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Weren't there those playboy bunny sets some time ago? You could have added the ears from one of those and made it even more Easter-y. But certainly season-appropriate.

DarthJ

GubernatorFan wrote:Weren't there those playboy bunny sets some time ago? You could have added the ears from one of those and made it even more Easter-y. But certainly season-appropriate.

Actually I used a Bunny last week, though with another figure.

Managed to lose the ears meanwhile. Made some in paper but these didn't look too good.

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) - Page 2 Img_4712

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice Easter bunny. Except I'm not sure it should be in black. But one has to make do with what one has. Smile

DarthJ

If you google for bunnies the basic color seems to be all-black.

Annalise

Annalise
Star Man MS-004 on S25B

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) - Page 2 Img_2031

Btw, the uniform is POPtoys X31 and it fits perfectly except the shoes are a little big for the feet.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh awesome, she turned out so well!!

DarthJ

Small hint : Barbie shoes are too small but Ken shoes fit Tbleague removable feet.

Annalise

Annalise
Thanks, Sky! Yeah, she's small but formidable...
And thanks for this super useful thread

Also good to know about the Ken shoes, thanks.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another submission for your excellent list, Sky. I wish I had found it on time for the little pose test photos using the S26A body instead of the undersized extra grimy Furiosa sculpt from VTS. Guess what unpainted cast widely available on eBay is actually a good size and a very close skintone match for the TBLeague pale S26A body? The Daenerys one:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) - Page 2 Daen0110

It will probably work fine on the S24A body too, and, with a slight repaint, on S25B and S27B.

(Yes, the dress is too big for this body, even with some artificial tugging and folding going on in the back. I just needed a quick clothing solution.)

Hope this helps.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ooh, that's a great suggestion, GF! Good to know it works! Will add it on to the list. Smile

Diana

Diana
Works on S25B and S37A: ZILTOYS Z001 Jill

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) - Page 2 S2511
Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) - Page 2 S3711

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Good to know, thank you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum