OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Illusion

GubernatorFan wrote:Oh no, I'm thinking it's piglet's turn and not in a good way. Please let the wolves be well-fed and friendly. Or maybe your magical necklace (I assume they are all magical, by the looks of it) will protect it. Violaine and her companion are looking sharp as always. I'm glad she did not react more violently to what could have been interpreted as a possible insult for a lady of her standing.

Violet can rein her temperament when necessary.  Twisted Evil  And of course there is no danger for Uno at all. Aki and Nala are Violet's pet wolves and will not harm anyone/anything unless told to do so (which Violet would be most hesitant to order them to anyway) or unless her lady were in danger.

Diana wrote:Aaah! Violet is a stunner for sure and definitely steals the show here. The two wolves are gorgeous, too, of course. They seem friendly towards piggy so I'm not too worried. Smile

Thank you! You are right not to be worried  pig

davidd wrote:I can scarcely believe we are down to the final two days before Christmas! This month has flown by!

The wrapping on all the miniature gifts has been superb throughout this amazing series of daily photos, as have the stylish outfits on all the characters.

Thanks so much for being a regular guest too and supporting me with comments!

Stryker2011 wrote:Violet is lovely. Neat little pot holders. That poor little piggie looks to be in a bit of a pickle.

Thank you! You see, all is fine with piggy and the wolves... all happy together  rendeer

ukshaun wrote:Great atmosphere in the latest shots.

Thanks so much for joining!

Ovy wrote:This series really lightened up the grim darkness of December. In hindsight the time really flew by.

Hope we'll see Carla again, she could also be a Ghost of Christmas.

Glad Jolet/Viohn appeared. I imagine John is definitely skilled with kitchen knives.

Excited to see how it continues 😎👍

Thank you! I am glad this series has been fun for you too. It helped me brightening my December...
Yes, both of them are proficient with knives. But they are Violet's favourite weapon of choice.

MarkEl wrote:This is the most delightful thread!  Thanks so much for the creative set ups and story telling.  I absolutely love how you’ve seamlessly blended so many characters and things from all corners of the 1/6th universe.  The little piglet is also my favourite.

Thank you very much for leaving a note. Glad to read that you have enjoyed it.

So, today is the final day of unboxing presents.

THANK YOU ALL for joining and adding your comments thereby encouraging me to keep posting this series!!

December 24th

Violaine de Luca has made her appearance for the final day and gets to debox number 24.

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 6 20221221_191850khe3d

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 6 20221221_192747y7cpq

another nicely wrapped parcel
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 6 20221221_193238kof2y

a little box with a Merry Christmas label...
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 6 20221221_193500i2imw

containing a beautiful decorative wreath
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 6 20221221_193948lqc7b

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 6 20221221_194003nuikz

as I had mentioned: there a 26 presents because two more ladies contributed 2 gifts instead of just one. I did not make unboxing stories but just show you the two additional items for the sake of completeness: a little skirt and another necklace. (I am sorry but I am running out of time here due to the Christmas preparations...)

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 6 20221222_15131980edt

and here we have a summary pic of all presents

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 6 20221222_151201e8ezr

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! Have some lovely days and be safe and sound!

even the local Grinch has warmed up to Christmas
(either because he has tasted a lot of what he is supposed to offer to the guests himself or because his days of duty are coming to an end?)

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 6 Faceapp_16716487091784hct3

TravelGuide

Illusion wrote:
as I had mentioned: there a 26 presents because two more ladies contributed 2 gifts instead of just one. I did not make unboxing stories but just show you the two additional items for the sake of completeness: a little skirt and another necklace. (I am sorry but I am running out of time here due to the Christmas preparations...)
I don't blame you. I'm amazed that you posted a story each day. Thanks again for all your effort.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! Have some lovely days and be safe and sound!

Thanks, and the same for you!

Valiarde

I like the pic showing all the presents  Smile
Thanks for the entertainment!

Diana

Thank you so much for all the beautiful moments you shared with us. Have a wonderful Christmas! My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 6 2728 My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 6 1f384 My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 6 1f31f

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brilliant. Though this is my least favorite time of the year (don’t ask), I really enjoyed this entire thing. Your work here was most appreciated.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 6 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful finale. I guess the boss gets double dips, only naturally. Smile If you do this again next year, please remember to pack a pair of those carving knives for Jon Wick, just in case. Smile This whole project and your photo series have been so creative and so impressive. I realize they took a lot of effort and discipline, both in the preparation, and in the shooting and presentation. And the distracting aspect of the very occasion -- real life Christmas preparations -- rings all too true. Hat's off to you.
And Merry Christmas!
PS - your face app treatment worked wonders on the resident Grinch.

OceanGirl24

OceanGirl24
This is so incredible! I love that Captain Jack made an appearance. You have a group of a ridiculously talented people involved in the Advent Calander exchange. You especially. Thank you so much for sharing.

Merry Christmas!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Finally caught up....absolutely amazing!!! Horse girl that I am, the miniature Breyer is my fave of them all. But everything is magnificent. All the animals joining in made it even better. Thank you for sharing and brightening everyone's days. Merry Christmas! I love you rendeer

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

davidd

davidd
What a haul!
I hope your full-size Christmas and New Year season is as filled with fun and friendship as was your miniature version!

ukshaun

ukshaun
I see Xmas day arrived. The smiling guy holding a drink - he looks super happy! Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Illusion

Illusion
Thanks a lot everyone, once again!
Thanks for your support, your appreciation and your kind wishes!! I love you

Stryker2011 wrote:Brilliant. Though this is my least favorite time of the year (don’t ask), I really enjoyed this entire thing. Your work here was most appreciated.

Actually it's my least favourite time of the year as well and I am usually already weary of the upcoming December in January.... but this year I had been looking forward to this advent calender and it did pull me through the season and was fun... Hope it will be the same in 2023. (I already know what I will be making as present, so I can start early again.)
I am very glad I could "pull you along" a little. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looking forward to it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum