OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

BAMComix

Another amazing gift unwrapped! Very creative.

Illusion

csyeung wrote:Wow! wonderful work you did! The other gifts were fantastic as well!
Thank you!

Tanzenwolfe wrote:Ditto on the Wow - I’m in awe of the patience it must have taken to shape and assemble these!  Really cool to make use of such a personal memory and make it so fun Very Happy

Thanks so much! Well, when you enjoy doing something, it doesn‘t seem to be so much effort Smile

Stryker2011 wrote:Nicely done. I can understand her frustration with having to build things; my wife constantly buys stuff that has to be assembled that takes several hours; and guess who gets stuck with that job…

Laughing  (shouldn‘t try that too often with my husband … his patience is running extremely thin. You risk breaking something and ending up in the manual afterwards to see what went wrong.)

GubernatorFan wrote:Aww, Mark, must be magic being married to you! Smile
Illusion, the little trees are amazing. So cute, tiny, and festive. Interesting idea for photo displays, I have never seen such things before.
Of course I appreciated seeing the pig get into the wrapping... and just noticed the squirrel.

Thank you for joining this daily ! glad you keep having fun.
As long as we don‘t end up with curiosity killed the pig

BAMComix wrote:Another amazing gift unwrapped! Very creative.

Thank you!

December 15th

There has been mail from an online shop for some Barbara M. Roberts*
of course no one wants to claim responsibility for the order…
No Barbara in the house and just two girls whose name starts with a B.
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221215_075010xzdok

With Berenike Magdalena we at least have a match for the initials.
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221215_075355axf0g

oho - Christmas favourites! Socks in various sizes, along with a catalogue of the shop‘s selection
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221215_0758009tc1u

Given her big feet Berenike choses one of the bigger models based on the description in the catalogue
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221215_080910kmct2

quite a nice idea… I hardly have any socks and they come handy for living room or fireplace scenes.

* for those of you who do not know: Barbara Millicent Roberts is Barbie‘s correct name.

TravelGuide

Asalways, wonderful pics Very Happy

I didn't even know she had a full name.

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Nice scene. Like the new character. Is she perhaps a Barbie Rogue? She has similar hair.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Socks, everyone gets socks for Christmas don't they? Very Happy . Great pics!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:Socks, everyone gets socks for Christmas don't they? Very Happy . Great pics!

Why am I picturing Indiana Jones saying this: “Socks. Why did it have to be socks?”

He who dies with the most toys wins!

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2011 wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Socks, everyone gets socks for Christmas don't they? Very Happy . Great pics!

Why am I picturing Indiana Jones saying this: “Socks. Why did it have to be socks?”
Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Socks may not be a particularly exciting gift, but they are a profoundly practical one.

Illusion

Illusion
TravelGuide wrote:Asalways, wonderful pics Very Happy
I didn't even know she had a full name.
thank you!
see, something learned on this occasion Wink

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice scene. Like the new character. Is she perhaps a Barbie Rogue? She has similar hair.

She is Bellatrix Lestrange from the Mattel Harry Potter Series. So, she is a Rogue somehow  Twisted Evil
a rather acceptable Barbie  Smile

GubernatorFan wrote:Socks may not be a particularly exciting gift, but they are a profoundly practical one.

So true! and they were well received. Especially as the figures are notoriously short of socks.

December 16th

Today’s glittering present drew Jette to the GLOSS. She hoped for some shiny extravaganza inside.

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221215_200035fbeae

well, shiny - yes
extravaganza - less so
the silver stripes match her trousers but I guess, she will only wear this outside when walking the dog in the dark… or deposit it in the car…
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221215_200430c0fvf

another rather practical gift that the figures tend to be short of  Laughing

Ephiane

Ephiane
what wonderful new gifts. The warm socks and sweaters are small works of art. The small decorative trees are so filigree, I just love all of them! Ah, the cats! Just climb on it everywhere Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ha! Shiny indeed. A safety vest is a pretty practical gift.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, this gift gives you the opportunity to dress up a character for a completely different environment.

Illusion

Illusion
Thanks so much! santa

December 17th

unfortunately not much time today either...
Kiki has dressed up for the season too and shall get to unbox a parcel.
We thought that the classy looking number 17 should be nice for her...
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221217_092656pci1d

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221217_092855kgfi9

A brief moment of anxiety: could the contents had been forgotten?? but no, the little decorative tree had just been pressed flat into a corner...

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221217_093126r2drb

(I assume this is one of the little extra presents that 6 people are providing.)

davidd

davidd
Kiki's outfit is gorgeous! Urban chic with a touch of whimsy and a hint of sexy!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very nice. She’s quite the beauty. Her present is cute.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
That outfit is indeed gorgeous!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice, although I have to say in the last photo she seems a little confused by the gift, which makes it delightful in my book. Smile

Illusion

Illusion
Thanks so much guys,  I love you
I really do love Kiki in this little outfit. The dress was made by a fellow collector, the hat and bag are Fashion Royalty, Blouse and Boots are Nouveau Toys, necklace by myself.
Will be hard to redress her. Even though I have loads of clothes for my fashion dolls, they usually are stuck for years in the very same outfit when I love a look on them.
Dressing options for my action figures are much more limited, though. I really need some more trousers and skirts Rolling Eyes

December 18th

Rayna has a new, much loved outfit too which she wants to show; so she gets to unbox number 18, quite a heavy bag…
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221217_225509amd3q

the ingredients for Spaghetti with tomato sauce, a classic everyone likes…
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221217_230049dsfqb

the cheese draws the attention of the GLOSS‘ smallest guest (no need to call for the health authorities - Albert is under control.)
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221217_230441jji7i

ukshaun

ukshaun
Illusion wrote:Thanks so much! santa

December 17th

unfortunately not much time today either...
Kiki has dressed up for the season too and shall get to unbox a parcel.
We thought that the classy looking number 17 should be nice for her...
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221217_092656pci1d

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221217_092855kgfi9

A brief moment of anxiety: could the contents had been forgotten?? but no, the little decorative tree had just been pressed flat into a corner...

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221217_093126r2drb

(I assume this is one of the little extra presents that 6 people are providing.)

She looks good, but.. she too classy for that party.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She looks great; she looks like a fashion model (no pun intended), that’s for sure. And I love all the tiny ingredients. Nice job.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, she look excellent -- glamorous, yet plausible. I'm glad Albert has been cleared for entry, otherwise one might think that the Gloss was having a rodent problem. Smile

Illusion

Illusion
Thank you!

Glad, you do not mind my fashion models too much ...

December 19th

Today we have male participation again. Finn has joined the crew only recently (shortly after Black Friday Twisted Evil ) and still needs to settle in. To bid him welcome he gets to unbox a present.

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221218_1910479degu

a bit of alcohol to take courage for what is to come...
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221218_1911315ddqg

oh, an excellent choice for him... with this board game he can get in touch and make friends (or enemies  Embarassed )
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221218_191546ttfvv

That deserves a closer look immediately. Make some room on the bar folks!
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221218_1957487icwb

I suppose you are familiar with this classic board game? Is it called Ludo in English? I could not find other English details. Literal translation of the title would be "Man, don't fret / don't get angry".
I succeeded in getting 6 meeples to stand before all of them tumbled over again Razz . So I settled for 2 in the picture...

davidd

davidd
The miniature board game is brilliant! So realistic!

I particularly like the angle we see of the room in the first pic. That is my favorite section of the dio.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Poor Finn, I'm glad you got him some liquid courage. Love the dog (which I notice for the first time) and the tiny game, of course. I remember playing it as a kid, but I think the layout was a little different. Excellent installment.

ElBundy

ElBundy
The details of your diorama are unbelievable. Thank you for sharing these pictures.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Such a great diorama and very realistic looking. All your characters interact so naturally. Neat little board game; looks similar to Parcheesi.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice! that will keep them entertained for a while!

Illusion

Illusion
davidd wrote:The miniature board game is brilliant! So realistic!
I particularly like the angle we see of the room in the first pic. That is my favorite section of the dio.

Thank you! is it because of the tree or Ovy's piece of art on the wall?  Very Happy

GubernatorFan wrote:Poor Finn, I'm glad you got him some liquid courage. Love the dog (which I notice for the first time) and the tiny game, of course. I remember playing it as a kid, but I think the layout was a little different. Excellent installment.

Glad you keep enjoying the little episodes... The tiny brown dog in the Barbie's lap? That was the present as of December 13. You may remember the redhair cuddling it?

ElBundy wrote:The details of your diorama are unbelievable. Thank you for sharing these pictures.

Thanks so much for continuing to visit  rendeer

Stryker2011 wrote:Such a great diorama and very realistic looking. All your characters interact so naturally. Neat little board game; looks similar to Parcheesi.

Thank you! yes, Parcheesi was another result when I searched for the English word for the game (but this Indian Original was supposed to be slightly different? No idea.)

BAMComix wrote:Nice! that will keep them entertained for a while!

I hope it will and Finn will make friends.  santa

Thanks so much everyone for returning to this thread!  I love you

Getting ever closer to Christmas and the end of it all...

December 20th

Time for a representative of the pirates' flat share to drop by...

„There is this delightful smell in the air... do you smell it too? … Rum Cocktails!“
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221219_224840u3f30

„Get going, Lukas, I am thirsty...“
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221219_225121k9irp

„What? You want me to unbox this first? … no bottles, for sure... jewels? gold? tobacco?“
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221219_225508awfpi

„A tray with VEGETABLES? Who dares to gift vegetables to Captain Jack Sparrow????“
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 4 20221219_22581989f1h

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ha! He was robbed! Funny bit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum