OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
The pig and cats still steal the show! The packaging was lovely, indeed!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Ovy

These pics are some of the few things that might get me in a hoilday mood this year, haha. And these pics are so varied already, and that only after six days.

Beautiful relaxed atmosphere, celebrating the shared religion connecting us all in peace: Toy collecting materialism. Razz

It's just such a neat idea to pull of this kind of event, the collective work, crafting, coordination, deadlines, everything has to be done right and everyone is rewarded for it in several ways.

Illusion

BAMComix wrote:Wow, great pressie!

Thank you  santa

ElBundy wrote:Great photo thread! Nice waist belt on the last pics. I think have just ordered a similar one on the German online fashiondollz convention. Very Happy

Thank you. Glad you like the idea of sharing the pics!  Actually your belt is not made of beads but is a chain element. Hope it will fit one of your girls.

Stryker2011 wrote:Very cool. I really like Zoe’s hairdo; reminds me of the ‘80s. That first pick brings us more cuteness. Nice job.

Thank you. I immediately liked this Barbie. There have been some surprisingly nice Barbies lately. Until last year I had totally ended buying Barbies since about 2011… but some of the new ones got me hooked back on. Such bargains compared to the Integrity Girls and Action Figures  Laughing

GubernatorFan wrote:The pig and cats still steal the show! The packaging was lovely, indeed!

well, more animals to come, I suppose. Actually I am a bit surprised at my repertory of animal when checking the shelves.  Shocked

Ovy wrote:These pics are some of the few things that might get me in a hoilday mood this year, haha. And these pics are so varied already, and that only after six days.

Beautiful relaxed atmosphere, celebrating the shared religion connecting us all in peace: Toy collecting materialism. Razz

It's just such a neat idea to pull of this kind of event, the collective work, crafting, coordination, deadlines, everything has to be done right and everyone is rewarded for it in several ways.

Thank you! … the toy collecting materialism might not be very benevolent to the state of the earth, but at least, it is indeed peaceful (even if some figure are not Wink ). And brings a lot of joy and fun. Such as does this calender event indeed.

December 7th

Hopper the IIIrd decided who got to unpack today‘s starry present.

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221207_092716didhu

Who else than my most beautiful of the golden girls: Stella

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221207_092701m2i7f

There we go with a shiny decorative wreath!

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221207_093123gjfdk

well, finally something to hang above the sink, even if only for a short period of time…

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221207_115506ikdko

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Stella is indeed the most beautiful. Incredible little wreath!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Diana

Diana
Wow! Stella is a stunner! Smile

I admire your creativity. Beautiful works! But I am stuck on that photo with little piggy getting the nose wrapped in ribbon. Laughing I love you

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very beautiful figure. Nice wreath!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 C8485110

Illusion

Illusion
Thanks everyone!!!

given the funny coincidence of today, I just want to point out that I have no idea what will be in the presents when I am taking the pics.

There we go with

December 8th

Building Security comes up once in while to have a coffee break. Phil is one of the „sweet guys“ and always has some cake along with the coffee.

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221207_18554267eja

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221207_185627gwdui

so much for taking a break - he gets to unbox today‘s present…

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221207_185953zseyu

tight wrapping, should have torn the paper…

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221207_19014971fqp

A French Press, a cup and some coffee!

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221207_1903266ecoe

Now he can have some coffee in the Security Office too - but he will continue to come upstairs for the cake   Very Happy

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221207_190615heiv2

Diana

Diana
PHIL!!! Phil is a good guy. Very Happy

Nice present, too! Even if I don't drink coffee, I'm sure Phil and colleagues are very grateful, even if he is being his stoic self. Smile

BAMComix

BAMComix
Ah, I see agent Coulson has turned up to make sure there is no alien contraband in the pressies! Joking aside, he looks fantastic! I also love all the small accessories on the bar,

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty neat coffee press. Nice to see Coulson in a more relaxed atmosphere.

Ovy

Ovy
I think I mentioned it already, but Stella looks like the democratically elected representative of a United Human Stellar Space Utopia. The wreath would also work as a hat.

I think Alkel once wrote about the Gloss that it looks like a place you will definitely get kicked out off there when violating the dresscode, now we know the friendly face of Security. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
How appropriate for Phil! I'm glad he got a relevant gift like that. Unless of course it was a subtle hint that he should take his coffee elsewhere. Smile

Illusion

Illusion
Diana wrote:PHIL!!! Phil is a good guy. Very Happy

Nice present, too! Even if I don't drink coffee, I'm sure Phil and colleagues are very grateful, even if he is being his stoic self. Smile

I see, your enthusiasm for Phil even lets the little pig go unnoticed  pig  Laughing
But I understand. I really love him too  I love you

BAMComix wrote:Ah, I see agent Coulson has turned up to make sure there is no alien contraband in the pressies! Joking aside, he looks fantastic! I also love all the small accessories on the bar,

Thank you! some alien stuff would be interesting indeed, but I wouldn‘t deem it likely   alien

Stryker2011 wrote:Pretty neat coffee press. Nice to see Coulson in a more relaxed atmosphere.

Thank you. Everyone needs a moment of peace once in a while… but Violaine‘s/Violet‘s premises have their reputation. Hardly anyone dares to stir trouble there, so security can be relaxed most of the time.

Ovy wrote:I think I mentioned it already, but Stella looks like the democratically elected representative of a United Human Stellar Space Utopia.  The wreath would also work as a hat.

I think Alkel once wrote about the Gloss that it looks like a place you will definitely get kicked out off there when violating the dresscode, now we know the friendly face of Security. Smile

I guess, Stella would not want to risk having her hair messed up by a wreath  Laughing
Maybe she could be the one to smuggle some alien contraband…

That funny comment was written by davidd. (Akel has not signed the GLOSS‘ guest book so far Wink ) But could we really imagine that this friendly face would be able to kick anyone out? I am sure he will just mildly ask you to please return in proper attire and you will gladly agree.

GubernatorFan wrote:How appropriate for Phil! I'm glad he got a relevant gift like that. Unless of course it was a subtle hint that he should take his coffee elsewhere. Smile

of course not. Who would not enjoy a visit by Phil. It goes without saying that he is the darling of building security.

December 9th

Nora‘s been sitting on the side long enough now. Today is her turn to unbox a parcel… She had enough time to identify the position of Number 9 and pulls it out.

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221208_203154hmfpe

there‘s a note to pay extra care when unwrapping…  Suspect

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221208_203304f9c3x

an advent calendar! (I would not even want to make the 24 tiny boxes for ONE of those Laughing )

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221208_203633yufhr

ElBundy

ElBundy
Each time I look at your pictures I discover new lovingly arranged details. santa

BAMComix

BAMComix
she looks very pleased!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I should stop checking in this late at night, because posts like this make me want to attack and plunder the chocolate reserves! Very nice as always.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Lovely character. And that mini advent calendar is pretty cool.

Illusion

Illusion
thanks everyone for continuing to visit!  I love you  I love you

well, as for plundering the chocolate reserves: my husband does have an advent calender where the chocolate chunks are not significantly bigger than these little boxes   Twisted Evil
(unfortunately he finds enough additional sweets elsewhere)

On to
December 10th

Helen dressed accordingly to unbox Nr 10.
„now, where is it?“
„you are seated on top.“

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221209_2153241sfk2

„oh, right…“

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221209_215646gzfit

Looks pretty much like a pillow… has there ever been a calender without pillows?

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221209_215910hhd0i

No! not even close! it is another knitted sweater - with the addition of tiny knitted sox!  I love you

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 Faceapp_1670619779075mze67

As Helenˋs hips and shoulders would not fit into this slim piece of garment, another lady was called for to model it for all of us.

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221209_224156dwc6n

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great looking tops! I ave a similar one, I haven't yet photographed.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty neat. Really like the new character. Is she a Fashion Royalty or Barbie?

csyeung

csyeung
Loving these pictures! All the creativity your friends put into making these tiny gifts is incredible!

Diana

Diana
Lol, Phil did indeed distract me from the piggy. Laughing

Nora is gorgeous. I've had her in my shopping cart for ages. She's just 30 bucks! And what a beauty. But I feel greedy buying her because she doesn't fit into my collection really...

What a beautiful little calendar!

And another beautiful unpacking scene. Thank you for doing this! All of these scenes a very joyful and a beautiful spark to my day. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sounds like you have a sweet(-toothed) husband. Does he ever come and mess with your figures in sweetly humorous but inappropriate ways? Smile

I love the Christmas/winter sweater looks, and they fit quite well on their respective figures. Helen looked genuinely happy with her gift... at least until she tried to put it on, apparently. Smile

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
This is very charming, and a very neat way to showcase all the cool new things you have acquired for your place.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 1f60e

Illusion

Illusion
BAMComix wrote:Great looking tops! I ave a similar one, I haven't yet photographed.

Thank you!

Stryker2011 wrote:Pretty neat. Really like the new character. Is she a Fashion Royalty or Barbie?

I am glad you like her. She‘s Barbie Signature Looks #10. Many say she has great similarity to Integrity Toys‘ Nadja Mold.

csyeung wrote:Loving these pictures! All the creativity your friends put into making these tiny gifts is incredible!

It is, isn‘t it! Thanks a lot for having a look around. I am happy you enjoy the thread.

Diana wrote:Lol, Phil did indeed distract me from the piggy. Laughing

Nora is gorgeous. I've had her in my shopping cart for ages. She's just 30 bucks! And what a beauty. But I feel greedy buying her because she doesn't fit into my collection really... 

What a beautiful little calendar!

And another beautiful unpacking scene. Thank you for doing this! All of these scenes a very joyful and a beautiful spark to my day. Smile

That is so kind of you to say I love you. Makes me really happy that you like the little scenes and enjoy discovering the little gifts.
A fellow collector put Nora‘s head on a dyed TBL body. This worked surprisingly well, not perfect though:
http://forum.action-figure-district.de/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3480 
well, at 25 to 30 USD I can make exceptions if things do not really fit in my collection, but I like them very much nevertheless (this is how I came to own an Assassin’s Creed Ezio statue.)

GubernatorFan wrote:Sounds like you have a sweet(-toothed) husband. Does he ever come and mess with your figures in sweetly humorous but inappropriate ways? Smile

I love the Christmas/winter sweater looks, and they fit quite well on their respective figures. Helen looked genuinely happy with her gift... at least until she tried to put it on, apparently. Smile

well, my husband does not care the slightest about my hobby. He has never looked at any of my pics nor do I think that he is aware this calender exists.
Helen had been just fascinated by the tiny socks but of course had known that they are rather Cinderella than Helen sized. Razz

Theboo-bomb wrote:This is very charming, and a very neat way to showcase all the cool new things you have acquired for your place.

Thanks so much for stopping by santa

Illusion

Illusion
December 11th

Tyrion: "I ran out of wine. I need a refill!"
Lukas (groans silently): "not him again!"
Shae: "I'll take care of him."
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221210_2120200fdmc

Shae: "Here, unbox today's parcel whilst I refill your jar."
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221210_2122030jf6n

Shae: "What the heck, Tyrion! It says "Please don't toss"! You can't kick it over and sit on it! It is a present and demands careful unboxing!"
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221210_212659shfiz

Tyrion: "so, what is this now? a horse in a box? does it open?"
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221210_213233v9dr8

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221210_213653ince8

Shae: "Look! A model horse. Seems authentic, though I have no knowledge of these things... isn't it neat? Quite original... "
Tyrion, muttering to himself: "a DWARF horse... pah... can't keep from making fun of me.... boneheads... pah." 
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 2 20221210_214337mvf9t

Valiarde

Valiarde
Great little unboxing story, my favourite so far  Smile

Tyron comes to life here, first he was "naah just give me wine, don't care for the fecking present" 
but then you see how he is really curious (even if he won't admit it, he likes that pygmy horse) 

sweet

BAMComix

BAMComix
someone feels a bit grumpy! Very Happy

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Great pictures, Illusion!
I love the little piglet in den background. You really should to make a little extra photostory with it ("Piglet's Adventures"). Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum