OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Such a great diorama and very realistic looking. All your characters interact so naturally. Neat little board game; looks similar to Parcheesi.

BAMComix

Nice! that will keep them entertained for a while!

Illusion

davidd wrote:The miniature board game is brilliant! So realistic!
I particularly like the angle we see of the room in the first pic. That is my favorite section of the dio.

Thank you! is it because of the tree or Ovy's piece of art on the wall?  Very Happy

GubernatorFan wrote:Poor Finn, I'm glad you got him some liquid courage. Love the dog (which I notice for the first time) and the tiny game, of course. I remember playing it as a kid, but I think the layout was a little different. Excellent installment.

Glad you keep enjoying the little episodes... The tiny brown dog in the Barbie's lap? That was the present as of December 13. You may remember the redhair cuddling it?

ElBundy wrote:The details of your diorama are unbelievable. Thank you for sharing these pictures.

Thanks so much for continuing to visit  rendeer

Stryker2011 wrote:Such a great diorama and very realistic looking. All your characters interact so naturally. Neat little board game; looks similar to Parcheesi.

Thank you! yes, Parcheesi was another result when I searched for the English word for the game (but this Indian Original was supposed to be slightly different? No idea.)

BAMComix wrote:Nice! that will keep them entertained for a while!

I hope it will and Finn will make friends.  santa

Thanks so much everyone for returning to this thread!  I love you

Getting ever closer to Christmas and the end of it all...

December 20th

Time for a representative of the pirates' flat share to drop by...

„There is this delightful smell in the air... do you smell it too? … Rum Cocktails!“
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221219_224840u3f30

„Get going, Lukas, I am thirsty...“
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221219_225121k9irp

„What? You want me to unbox this first? … no bottles, for sure... jewels? gold? tobacco?“
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221219_225508awfpi

„A tray with VEGETABLES? Who dares to gift vegetables to Captain Jack Sparrow????“
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221219_22581989f1h

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Ha! He was robbed! Funny bit.

davidd

davidd
The vegetables will help prevent scurvy, I suppose.

Illusion

Illusion
Stryker2011 wrote:Ha! He was robbed! Funny bit.

santa I was - again- surprised how nicely the content provided for some joke/twist.

davidd wrote:The vegetables will help prevent scurvy, I suppose.

Good thought! Idea

December 21st

I had some trouble to decide who got to unbox the lovely packaged present today... all of a sudden I went for Arwen.

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221220_1919051jc5m

She turned out to be a good match for the content: a Christmas pillow (pillows - an 1/6 calender classic  Very Happy )

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 52577161719_dc5193bcc7_b

so, for those of you who may not drop by on a daily or frequent basis, this is a nice picture to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season!

Visisonor

Visisonor
Illusion wrote:She turned out to be a good match for the content: a Christmas pillow (pillows - an 1/6 calendar classic  Very Happy )
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 52577161719_dc5193bcc7_b
I guess now it's hers to give to whom she will, like her heart.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very lovely. That’s a pretty nicely embroidered pillow.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I almost feel for Captain Jack. He could probably use some healthy food, though. And the pillow matches Arwen perfectly. She and Aragorn could put it to good use. Smile

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The pillow perfectly matches her (lovely) outfit.

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Oh it’s fantastic seeing who you pick to open each one! Jack’s veggies were priceless, while Arwen’s shot is amazing! It looks a lot of fun in your mini-world Very Happy

Illusion

Illusion
Thank you so much everyone! It is so great to see you joining the fun santa

December 22nd

Today an angel has visited... well, not quite, but Carla does have some ethereal, angelic look, doesn't she?

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221221_1754025wcfe

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221221_17541771f6j

Present contained a necklace...
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221221_182826p2ef5

Doesn't really go well with her outfit, but she puts it on anyway to give you an impression how it looks.
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221221_183120fycam

Nevertheless she prefers her own jewelry and the new necklace ends up at another neck.
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221221_18413891dxm

(This is the second gift that I have contributed to the calender. An easy and quick to make one.)

davidd

davidd
Casting pearls before swine! Razz  Or emeralds before piglets.

Carla certainly does look ethereal! The fine weave of her diaphanous drapery is angelic in effect!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Angelic, indeed. Looks almost like a Galadriel dress. And, of course, the piglet looks cute (an stylish) with the necklace.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Illusion wrote:Thank you so much everyone! It is so great to see you joining the fun santa
I think we should thank you for putting all the effort in the setting, taking the pics and posting a set everyday.

I'm afraid the fun won't last long for us, just two more days to go and then this magnificent series will end.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I see what you mean about angelic. I liked the new necklace very much, and am not sure it necessarily didn't go with her look. But at least piggy would treasure it. Hopefully... Smile

Illusion

Illusion
davidd wrote:Casting pearls before swine! Razz  Or emeralds before piglets.

Carla certainly does look ethereal! The fine weave of her diaphanous drapery is angelic in effect!

Laughing - Thank you!

Stryker2011 wrote:Angelic, indeed. Looks almost like a Galadriel dress. And, of course, the piglet looks cute (an stylish) with the necklace.

Thank you! It IS the Galadriel Collector Barbie‘s dress, one of the best Barbie dresses I have seen in hand. I love it and it is long enough for (the slightly higher than Barbie) Fashion Royalty

TravelGuide wrote:
Illusion wrote:Thank you so much everyone! It is so great to see you joining the fun santa
I think we should thank you for putting all the effort in the setting, taking the pics and posting a set everyday.

I'm afraid the fun won't last long for us, just two more days to go and then this magnificent series will end.

So kind of you to say  I love you . Probably best to stop at the height of fun. Before it gets boring…

GubernatorFan wrote:I see what you mean about angelic. I liked the new necklace very much, and am not sure it necessarily didn't go with her look. But at least piggy would treasure it. Hopefully... Smile

Thanks!! yes, with other earrings the match would not have been bad, but her regular jewelry is so much more sophisticated.

I forgot to add the summary pic of all the necklaces:

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 Img-20220922-wa00068pfai

Illusion

Illusion
December 23rd

The last two days have been reserved for the little boss lady, Violaine de Luca/ Vicious Violet. As most of the time she is in the company of her right hand Jonathan Wick.

Today is Violet‘s turn.

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221221_185347srdit

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221221_190244cnike

Pot holders! well, Violet is not very much into cooking… but
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221221_190826e7f89

„there.. you take them… in case there are chestnuts to be pulled out of the fire…“
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221221_190551xnc1n

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221221_1902529kcxt

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh no, I'm thinking it's piglet's turn and not in a good way. Please let the wolves be well-fed and friendly. Or maybe your magical necklace (I assume they are all magical, by the looks of it) will protect it. Violaine and her companion are looking sharp as always. I'm glad she did not react more violently to what could have been interpreted as a possible insult for a lady of her standing.

Diana

Diana
Aaah! Violet is a stunner for sure and definitely steals the show here. The two wolves are gorgeous, too, of course. They seem friendly towards piggy so I'm not too worried. Smile

davidd

davidd
I can scarcely believe we are down to the final two days before Christmas! This month has flown by!

The wrapping on all the miniature gifts has been superb throughout this amazing series of daily photos, as have the stylish outfits on all the characters.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Violet is lovely. Neat little pot holders. That poor little piggie looks to be in a bit of a pickle.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Great atmosphere in the latest shots.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Ovy

Ovy
This series really lightened up the grim darkness of December. In hindsight the time really flew by.

Hope we'll see Carla again, she could also be a Ghost of Christmas.

Glad Jolet/Viohn appeared. I imagine John is definitely skilled with kitchen knives.

Excited to see how it continues 😎👍

MarkEl

This is the most delightful thread!  Thanks so much for the creative set ups and story telling.  I absolutely love how you’ve seamlessly blended so many characters and things from all corners of the 1/6th universe.  The little piglet is also my favourite.

Illusion

Illusion
GubernatorFan wrote:Oh no, I'm thinking it's piglet's turn and not in a good way. Please let the wolves be well-fed and friendly. Or maybe your magical necklace (I assume they are all magical, by the looks of it) will protect it. Violaine and her companion are looking sharp as always. I'm glad she did not react more violently to what could have been interpreted as a possible insult for a lady of her standing.

Violet can rein her temperament when necessary.  Twisted Evil  And of course there is no danger for Uno at all. Aki and Nala are Violet's pet wolves and will not harm anyone/anything unless told to do so (which Violet would be most hesitant to order them to anyway) or unless her lady were in danger.

Diana wrote:Aaah! Violet is a stunner for sure and definitely steals the show here. The two wolves are gorgeous, too, of course. They seem friendly towards piggy so I'm not too worried. Smile

Thank you! You are right not to be worried  pig

davidd wrote:I can scarcely believe we are down to the final two days before Christmas! This month has flown by!

The wrapping on all the miniature gifts has been superb throughout this amazing series of daily photos, as have the stylish outfits on all the characters.

Thanks so much for being a regular guest too and supporting me with comments!

Stryker2011 wrote:Violet is lovely. Neat little pot holders. That poor little piggie looks to be in a bit of a pickle.

Thank you! You see, all is fine with piggy and the wolves... all happy together  rendeer

ukshaun wrote:Great atmosphere in the latest shots.

Thanks so much for joining!

Ovy wrote:This series really lightened up the grim darkness of December. In hindsight the time really flew by.

Hope we'll see Carla again, she could also be a Ghost of Christmas.

Glad Jolet/Viohn appeared. I imagine John is definitely skilled with kitchen knives.

Excited to see how it continues 😎👍

Thank you! I am glad this series has been fun for you too. It helped me brightening my December...
Yes, both of them are proficient with knives. But they are Violet's favourite weapon of choice.

MarkEl wrote:This is the most delightful thread!  Thanks so much for the creative set ups and story telling.  I absolutely love how you’ve seamlessly blended so many characters and things from all corners of the 1/6th universe.  The little piglet is also my favourite.

Thank you very much for leaving a note. Glad to read that you have enjoyed it.

So, today is the final day of unboxing presents.

THANK YOU ALL for joining and adding your comments thereby encouraging me to keep posting this series!!

December 24th

Violaine de Luca has made her appearance for the final day and gets to debox number 24.

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221221_191850khe3d

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221221_192747y7cpq

another nicely wrapped parcel
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221221_193238kof2y

a little box with a Merry Christmas label...
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221221_193500i2imw

containing a beautiful decorative wreath
My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221221_193948lqc7b

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221221_194003nuikz

as I had mentioned: there a 26 presents because two more ladies contributed 2 gifts instead of just one. I did not make unboxing stories but just show you the two additional items for the sake of completeness: a little skirt and another necklace. (I am sorry but I am running out of time here due to the Christmas preparations...)

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221222_15131980edt

and here we have a summary pic of all presents

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 20221222_151201e8ezr

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! Have some lovely days and be safe and sound!

even the local Grinch has warmed up to Christmas
(either because he has tasted a lot of what he is supposed to offer to the guests himself or because his days of duty are coming to an end?)

My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 Faceapp_16716487091784hct3

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Illusion wrote:
as I had mentioned: there a 26 presents because two more ladies contributed 2 gifts instead of just one. I did not make unboxing stories but just show you the two additional items for the sake of completeness: a little skirt and another necklace. (I am sorry but I am running out of time here due to the Christmas preparations...)
I don't blame you. I'm amazed that you posted a story each day. Thanks again for all your effort.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! Have some lovely days and be safe and sound!

Thanks, and the same for you!

Valiarde

Valiarde
I like the pic showing all the presents  Smile
Thanks for the entertainment!

Diana

Diana
Thank you so much for all the beautiful moments you shared with us. Have a wonderful Christmas! My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 2728 My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 1f384 My 2022 advent calendar - daily unboxing... - Page 5 1f31f

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum