OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

shovelchop81

BAMComix wrote:Your work is so inspiring!

Thank you BAM! Well if it encourages anyone to get creative with their spare parts and bits and bobs that must be a good thing for some unclear reason! Very Happy

Been working on the mas/bio-helmet since I realised it wasn't fully sculpted! Embarassed Very Happy I'll need to file back the brow ridge now I can see it's too low (hard to tell until you get a contrasting colour to the visor on it). Not sure about armour finishes in general for this guy going back to the "rusty brown" quote from Xenopedia. The HT one had a rusty brown mask, another set of figures seem to have done it the other way round with Scar having the rusty brown armour which I know is wrong; then there's the classic/easy option of keeping them all 'pristine' silver as a cohesive unit but it's a bit boring. I'll try the rusty brown on all his armour and if it doesn't work for me I'll just change it back.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 PDrZRuq

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 OoqeNR6

BEFORE

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 QJlLcg1

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 GtMYIxS

AFTER

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 54ClvTe

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 A4bR5jb

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 6pI6DWw

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 KqJ9mB1

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 TKiNNHz

JUST SILVER DRY BRUSHING

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 0PKzORj

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 HimraSC

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 2vEXnOE

ARMOUR COLOUR REFERENCES...OR LACK OF TBH...

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 CFwNx4T

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 3FUu3Yr

BUT DO THE BROWN ON THE CHOPPER PRED

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 LtXD81G

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 VwOhu7R

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 E27VSgI

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 3c6ERDE

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 VX57Zmk

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 NVFFTlj

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 609T3R7

BAMComix

Very cool! I like the diorama set up!

shovelchop81

BAMComix wrote:Very cool! I like the diorama set up!

Er...those are reference pictures of a statue I believe, not sure who made it or what size it is.

BAMComix

shovelchop81 wrote:

Er...those are reference pictures of a statue I believe, not sure who made it or what size it is.

Either way, they do look cool! and should make brilliant reference pics for your project Wink .

blackpool

blackpool
I'm always impressed seeing your ressearches, references, and parts sourcing, it always makes your projects fascinating to follow

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice work on that helmet, Alex. The statue references look like a good source to get look and colors right.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
BAMComix wrote:
shovelchop81 wrote:

Either way, they do look cool! and should make brilliant reference pics for your project Wink .

Well they're kind of a mixed up help as continuity and accuracy for this character seems to be all over the place unfortunately.

blackpool wrote:I'm always impressed seeing your ressearches, references, and parts sourcing, it always makes your projects fascinating to follow

Cheers blackpool!

Nice work on that helmet, Alex. The statue references look like a good source to get look and colors right. wrote:

Cheers Stryker! Yeah I'm mostly using the incorrect Scar (has the wrong hands too should have no gloves) armour colour as a guide for my Chopper Pred.

Popped the lens out of the helmet and went to work on it with a scalpel and files to increase the the visibility of the visor making it more movie accurate. Also started 'browning' the armour using rust paint then copper paint, both fine metallic airbrush paints but using a sponge. Next I'll add a sepia wash and see how that works out, probably some light silver dry brushing on edges too.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 H6VpyjH

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 010r3XV

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 TjFnyS1

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 3WVmxVF

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 FCsAUZf

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 BFuLQiV

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 BuEFqdp

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 SrIIl1J

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 1cBI2Fa

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 D1RJAUx

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 VQsSfIl

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 ZWHNLaZ

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice work on the helmet (both resculpting and painting) and armor.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice work on the helmet (both resculpting and painting) and armor.

Cheers GTF!

Continued painting throughout the night/morning, adding the sepia dark areas around all the ribbing of the armour then sanded back (carefully as the plastic is black) to the silver layers of paint on the high spots (I'd gotten bored of painting at this point which is why I chose this method as it's not any faster) to give a worn down look in these areas where any sort of 'space rust' will have been rubbed away. Overall I think it gives him a bit of a tiger stripe look which works with his biography and connection to Earth:

Chopper was the most careless of his three brothers, and was prone to risk-taking behavior.[7] Despite this trait, as well as being the lightest armored of the three, Chopper's mastery of his Scimitar weapons was supposedly unmatched,[8] unlike Celtic who preferred using his brute strength in combat, or Scar who used his cunning. Chopper constantly yearned for his older brother's approval,[9] and it was seemingly this desire to prove himself that resulted in his gruesome death. Chopper possessed a fascination with the self-destructive nature of Humans, wearing two skulls on his back as a tribute to this sentiment.[10] wrote:

Coincidentally Indian princes used to hunt tigers with just a katar blade in each hand which is reminiscent of Chopper's two 'scimitars' fixed to his wrists.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 PUJpgwK

Antique curved Indian katars (bloody expensive!!)

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 UJmhrK3

Paint progress and pretty much finished, the clear coat cans literally arrived now that I'm writing this but I'm knackered and want my bed! Sleep

SEPIA

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 NuxkigX

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 DY4ZjSo

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 8I6dl0u

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 S08Nl6f

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 VvwfCaD

SANDING

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 0C9Ahdt

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 1uDjbbC

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 UAvoiqo

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 GU2W8mz

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 CSCCNJH

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 HjyiBQe

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The paint work on that armor is excellent. Looks great.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm also loving the armor. And interesting back stories. Hope you got some rest.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:The paint work on that armor is excellent. Looks great.

GubernatorFan wrote:I'm also loving the armor. And interesting back stories. Hope you got some rest.

Thanks guys! Yeah got some sleep. Well I thought it'd be nice for him to have some sort of backstory, most people who even recognise will just think " That Predator that arrived in the pyramid and was killed pretty much straight away..." Wink What a Face

The armour was still bugging me, the sepia wasn't enough of a colour gradient for me, it needed a darker shadow to make it more 3D and at the same time blend in better as a shadow. Black paint was too harsh so I used black ink and I'm happier with the results so far, the armour will be clear coated in matte so it contrasts with the glossy body.
Coated the body in gloss as alluded to there just now, including the feet and hands; also got the inked body netting on. In comparison to the other bodies was all the work worth it? Well I think so as I enjoyed doing it pirat But if I hadn't well it still would have been done anyway I just wouldn't do another in a hurry! Wink

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 UODJzhj

REACHED A WORKING COMPROMISE WITH PEPPER, MURPHY COULDN'T CARE LESS AND IS CRASHED OUT BESIDE ME AS USUAL!

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 OiYBnMt

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 B8IYw3Y

GLOSS ON

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 NAlcy9N

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 1vRj3oe

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 UqybUdT

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 TXVD8mC

YAY! PAINT ON JOINTS SURVIVED!

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 Hi2ZNzQ

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 K2OVEnO

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 IDMZt9I

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 IFBExYk

COMPARED TO KO'S WITH PAINTED ON NETTING

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 9Vp35OT

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 NibSbC9

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 RIX8l0m

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice to see him nearing completion. I like the body's look compared to the others. I guess there is not much more left other than kitting him up with the armor. Looks great, as does kitty.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice to see him nearing completion. I like the body's look compared to the others. I guess there is not much more left other than kitting him up with the armor. Looks great, as does kitty.

Cheers GTF! Finished doing the black ink, repainted the helmet as I didn't like the weathering and it's probably something he'd take more care with looking after it. I decided to make him that missing sleeve of netting too. Just need to matte coat all the armour then do that Alien head on a spear if I can finally be bothered.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 9pzhVb7

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 LWzzfLA

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 77hNOBS

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 WIAhu2m

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 BL6UK7l

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It's ironic that the body will be glossy but the armor matte, but I guess that's how they designed the look. I wonder if the netting has a practical explanation (in story) -- is it meant to explain how the armor stays on the body?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is looking excellent. The new paint work is awesome.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Great progress so far and that armor is looking excellent too. It seems that Pepper works for Murphy, while Murphy relaxes Pepper supervises.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 1f60e

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:It's ironic that the body will be glossy but the armor matte, but I guess that's how they designed the look. I wonder if the netting has a practical explanation (in story) -- is it meant to explain how the armor stays on the body?

It's probably more realistic tbh, think sweaty knights, man at arms etc.. in battle weathered armour, not the exact same situation when they start off 'pristine' but will spend 99% of screen time in 'battle mode' and slime covers a bucket full of sins in practical FX! The netting I believe is to do with their invisibility cloak, I guess there could be micro 'illusion emitters' all along the netting itself. The armour is fastened on with straps.

Stryker2011 wrote:That is looking excellent. The new paint work is awesome.

Thanks Stryker!

Theboo-bomb wrote:Great progress so far and that armor is looking excellent too. It seems that Pepper works for Murphy, while Murphy relaxes Pepper supervises.

Cheers TBB! LOL, Murphy would be a slave driver rather than a boss, he can be a real dick!

Fun part to do now the armour has been clear coated! Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cool, thanks for the explanation.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Some extra inspiration -- in general, for Predators.

https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/52448037_1138309139683742_4593695237943066624_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=CamFnBAND3gAX_0JW1r&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=00_AfD0xLaN-qtB-3zSP9XqlNyeQtmL337T8Q5OpwaEjjsyxw&oe=6412C5C1

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Cool, thanks for the explanation.

Well that's my interpretation and shaky memories from reading the novels (that are adapted form the comics ironically! Laughing )

Ah as always the devil is in the details...making 1/6 'glass' red beads out of a clear rod of plastic, fiddly stuff! I could have gone a much easier route of using red plastic wire insulation but I decided to be a masochist and go for the glassy look! pirat I still need to do a little more for the skulls as they are often depicted as being decorated with bits of string and a few beads. Made a connecting mount to display and attach them to the armour securely, I also painted them.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 Ou6vyya

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 V4XaFFb

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 KzYMGfX

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 ReL7AIk

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 DQTwcsY

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 LQpxLgS

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 RIkFhJY

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 1xUYVdv

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 WLRfHRB

CHOPPER'S NECKLACE

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 DU8pXbQ

LEARNING AS I GO, FAR EASIER TO CUT THE BEADS TO SIZE WITH THE JEWELLER'S SAW WHILE THE ROD IS STILL ON THE DRILL BIT, STOPS THEM FLYING EVERYWHERE! ALSO CENTRED THE HOLE BETTER THIS TIME, NOT EASY AS I'M WORKING WITH 3MM OR SO.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 QEMTNRs

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 LSOY0EU

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 7wP9uSQ

TOP RIGHT FROM FIRST ATTEMPT

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 R9til71

CELTIC'S DONE NOW TOO

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 LlcPSBJ

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 QxtCUMS

REFERENCE PICS

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 PszSKNJ

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 DHDkJPp

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 BYzFIq7

REFERENCE PICS FOR SKULLS, THESE ALL SEEM TO BE DIFFERENT TAKES ON THEM BY DIFFERENT FIGURE COMPANIES, NO MOVIE STILLS OR PROP PICTURES AVAILABLE.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 IUY1IdB

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 N2kJdhb

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 QVq0AQm

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 I1LKqFd

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 RlsrJU8

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 YNtMCtM

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 PqC6gyC

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 BhcOiaq

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 Ojp74qZ

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 YGNsSZH

WHAT I'M WORKING WITH (STUFF I MADE YEARS AGO)

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 W0clk2r

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 Kblw7ng

THANKS...A FAT LOT OF USE YOU ARE MURPHY!

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 Z0kCKzD

Valiarde

Valiarde
LOL at Murphy

But this thread gave me inspiration to work on my own predator. Already started the little project  Smile

And its nice seeing your progress, even though I have a hard time sometimes to differenciate between promo pics and your pics  Razz Your figure will have a great upgrade

GubernatorFan wrote:Some extra inspiration -- in general, for Predators.

https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/52448037_1138309139683742_4593695237943066624_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=CamFnBAND3gAX_0JW1r&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=00_AfD0xLaN-qtB-3zSP9XqlNyeQtmL337T8Q5OpwaEjjsyxw&oe=6412C5C1

Also very itneresting, thank you!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You are a glutton for punishment indeed. But the "beads" turned out very nicely. Looking forward to the skulls, which are already pretty cool to begin with.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Jesus, Dude! All those tiny beads cut from that rod?! You are indeed a glutton for punishment. Murphy looks cute.

BAMComix

BAMComix
That is some precision work! Truly impressive!
isn't Murphy there for moral support? that what I always think about Oscar, my lab when he watches me work away Razz .

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 Untitled-1-2

Very Happy

shovelchop81

shovelchop81

Cheers GTF!

Valiarde wrote:LOL at Murphy

But this thread gave me inspiration to work on my own predator. Already started the little project  Smile

And its nice seeing your progress, even though I have a hard time sometimes to differenciate between promo pics and your pics  Razz  Your figure will have a great upgrade

Also very itneresting, thank you!

Great to hear that! Which Predator are you doing? Easy to tell which are my pics, they're of the unfinished figures with loads of (expensive) junk in the background Wink

GubernatorFan wrote:You are a glutton for punishment indeed. But the "beads" turned out very nicely. Looking forward to the skulls, which are already pretty cool to begin with.

Just finished those now.

Stryker2011 wrote:Jesus, Dude! All those tiny beads cut from that rod?! You are indeed a glutton for punishment. Murphy looks cute.

Yeah but it passes the time lol. Poor Murphy's not so good today, can't seem to go to the loo (either way) and refuses to drink water! Put it in with his wet food but he's got wise to that and won't touch it, I can't afford the vet right now either, still has his appetite though so I guess he'll just explode?! Shocked

BAMComix wrote:That is some precision work! Truly impressive!
isn't Murphy there for moral support? that what I always think about Oscar, my lab when he watches me work away Razz .

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 Untitled-1-2

Very Happy

LOL! Nah Murphy's there to sleep and take up room! Oh and usually to be grumpy! Although it's justified today..

Finished Celtic now his necklace and hoses are attached (had to drill a bunch of new holes for both ends of all four hoses for both figures). Chopper's nearly there now, added his necklace and hoses, tarted up his skulls with beads and string, then reattached them higher up on his back. Still needs his staff with or without the alien head though.

SOME CRUMMY QUICK PICS AS AN UPDATE

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 L2uhUAM

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 JeKSOyY

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 4dTiYp1

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 COaNC39

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 YwwSvRN

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 XoEX4M3

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 Ah0Z6Af

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 SVqwVXX

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 EVIJJPf

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 ZrREHq1

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 PYXFK4j

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 0AIJpYe

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 7oZHxzV

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 PbRm2sV

Valiarde

Valiarde
shovelchop81 wrote:

Valiarde wrote:LOL at Murphy

And its nice seeing your progress, even though I have a hard time sometimes to differenciate between promo pics and your pics  Razz  Your figure will have a great upgrade

Great to hear that! Which Predator are you doing? Easy to tell which are my pics, they're of the unfinished figures with loads of (expensive) junk in the background  Wink

I'm doing something else out of my predator entirely, I'm just using it as a base figure. New head, new colors. But far simpler than your works and details. 
Haha gotcha with the pics, I think it is clearer now.

And great update in your nearly finished Predator!  cheers

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
[quote="Valiarde"]
shovelchop81 wrote:

I'm doing something else out of my predator entirely, I'm just using it as a base figure. New head, new colors. But far simpler than your works and details. 
Haha gotcha with the pics, I think it is clearer now.

And great update in your nearly finished Predator!  cheers

I made Chakaa, the Unas (alien) from Stargate SG1 years ago using a predator body, hands and feet.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 3 Kztaardiwxb81

I'd show you a picture of the figure but I'm too lazy to get up right now lol.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Cool

Once you have the energy next few days you can show it if you want. no hurry lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum