OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I really don't know about the details on these, but I'm sure you're excellent in figuring them out. And they look very convincing so far.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2011

Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:I really don't know about the details on these, but I'm sure you're excellent in figuring them out. And they look very convincing so far.

This. They always make most of the scenes with “monsters” so dark (probably so you can’t tell it’s a man in a rubber suit) that I can’t always see all the details.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Good point, Mark. Plus to dial up the creepiness effect if you can't see it too well.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Ovy

Nice cooking tool, Vin Diesel would be proud! That net worked out well.

So ze chopper Predator is called that way because he forced Arnie to shout the famous choppa line?

And I think hiding the creatures in darkness is not just to hide the rubber suit, it's to create the most basic fear, fear of the unknown. I mean alien and predator were horror movies, everything that followed just action movies were you see the monsters a lot. Lot less impact on a scary level.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Ovy wrote:Nice cooking tool, Vin Diesel would be proud! That net worked out well.

So ze chopper Predator is called that way because he forced Arnie to shout the famous choppa line?

And I think hiding the creatures in darkness is not just to hide the rubber suit, it's to create the most basic fear, fear of the unknown. I mean alien and predator were horror movies, everything that followed just action movies were you see the monsters a lot. Lot less impact on a scary level.

I agree about the movies tone changing, they become more Sci-Fi which is fine with me. Chopper gets his name from the two large scimitar blades he uses, no exciting hidden meanings although I like your thinking! LOL.

BAMComix

BAMComix
He looks fantastic! Can't wait to see more!

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Great work so far, and you are probably correct, though at this point I'm unsure how dye works. Not long ago I wanted to dye something with black dye and it turned blue. Anyway, I like your dye mixing instrument.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 1f60e

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
BAMComix wrote:He looks fantastic! Can't wait to see more!

Cheers! Celtic was build I did years ago, I just modded some stuff and updated him a little.

Theboo-bomb wrote:Great work so far, and you are probably correct, though at this point I'm unsure how dye works. Not long ago I wanted to dye something with black dye and it turned blue. Anyway, I like your dye mixing instrument.

Dye is really fussy and tends to work only on raw natural materials, even then you have to be careful as wool will shrink for example.

Spent today repainting the CP's body to better match his brothers'. Not sure if he's done yet as he's drying with the final coat which is a bit of an experiment; To mute the colours and give him the glossy skin look. I mixed some light brown ink and white paint in with the gloss clear coat so we'll see how that turns out later!

He needed jaw parts to complete the loo with the helmet so I cut down some faux jaws that came with a Falconer Predator head (this figure like the Tracker Predator hasn't got a completed face when you pry off the helmet).

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 AgbuA3f

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 WHpDxZG

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 JJiDFoP

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 U8vFbEB

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 2bIkxEA

THAT IS SOME REALLY OLD SCHOOL HT PAINTING THERE!!

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 IJrKKTK

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 FxObqip

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 Ec65sBR

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 EMpnX5A

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 EWGfCN2

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 M20lEQy

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 CpCkqq1

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 HJL5Zzv

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 57f9RgZ

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 Daafra2

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 Z1MfraA

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 ZjKESn1

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 BzvXfKD

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 WBocg9s

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 QmA9QYC

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 Uoxcp9H

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 Vqxv9d1

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 JDJTtdQ

DRYING...

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 SaFuy8R

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 5nRhjD2

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 IIIjU4G

I can add smaller 'freckles' later.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting effect so far, though I know the paintwork is not finished. It occurs to me that should we ever get alien (well, predator) visitors and settlers, you may be of the few humans equipped to work on their teeth (or are they mandibles). Smile

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Interesting effect so far, though I know the paintwork is not finished. It occurs to me that should we ever get alien (well, predator) visitors and settlers, you may be of the few humans equipped to work on their teeth (or are they mandibles). Smile

LOL!! I think I'll leave that to the 1/1 sculptors, although I have worked on my own teeth but that's another story...super glue tastes like crap by the way..

Okay so worked the way I thought it would, toned down the colours but compromised the black, no big deal, more painting to do is all. Light tones need to be more peach coloured anyway.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 T1M45qg

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 7Jereny

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 IP2Tiws

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think the coloring is getting there, but I see your point about the black. You worked on your own teeth with superglue? Impressive. Most impressive. Smile

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I think the coloring is getting there, but I see your point about the black. You worked on your own teeth with superglue? Impressive. Most impressive. Smile

It's funny because whenever I go to the dentist I'm like "I use these tools all the time!" from the surgical picks for sculpting to the rotary tool for much of my work etc.. I even ask them what types of glues and putties they are using and it often turns out to be similar to what I've used on my figures! lol!

Decided to redo all the paint again, I wasn't happy with the yellowish hues and the black needed redoing anyway, I also wanted to blend the beige and brown together to get rid of the sharp lines of paint; ended up using a wet sponge with very diluted beige to go back over the 'lines'.
Just done the basic black, I'll do the rest including freckles later, then it will all be coated in glossy clear which I'm waiting for as I ran out.
I was just thinking of how Peter the painter gets great results with only minimal very quick and light paint applications a lot like a 'watercolor' artist where as I'm more of an 'oil paint' guy, changing things all the time and adding layers until I'm happy with the result, not quite needing a pallet knife though! pirat

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 FEFZvIi

CUT THE EDGES OF THE SPONGE TO GET MORE 'RANDOM' AND UNEVEN PAINT BOARDERS.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 Zhti5X9

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 KbT3Ln0

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 WN0w4ph

AFTER BLENDING

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 FcOgFN4

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 Wxqv7bl

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 CVwdAcO

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 8OF62yO

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 GXTc2G5

BASIC ROUGH BLACK, NEEDS LOADS MORE WORK Wink

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 NFiQ1wd

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 DsMq60F

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s a lot of experimentation with the colors. Keep at it, I’m sure you’ll get what you want. Interesting technique with the cut up tiny sponge.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like the new color. The Predators were kinda crabby (all puns intended) and something more salmony seems to work well, combined with greens, browns, and blacks.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:That’s a lot of experimentation with the colors. Keep at it, I’m sure you’ll get what you want. Interesting technique with the cut up tiny sponge.

GubernatorFan wrote:I like the new color. The Predators were kinda crabby (all puns intended) and something more salmony seems to work well, combined with greens, browns, and blacks.

Cheers Stryker! Without any experimentation it's just 'rinse and repeat' for me build wise which is kind of boring!

Good point GTF! I'd never made the 'crab connection' before but explains their heads shaped like carapices too.

Finished the body paint sans clear gloss coat. Once the gloss, the netting and the armour is on it should look pretty good, repainted the hands and feet too.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 YXZcRvG

I USED THE POINTY END OF THE PAINT BRUSH TO APPLY THE FRECKLES DIPPING IT IN INK LIKE A FOUNTAIN PEN.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 TnWbUH3

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 Itl8hYS

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 6R48RAz

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 KNc3qbc

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 TT6HyAR

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 R7elAs2

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 B8tKQKm

FEET NEED MORE WORK

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 TxvvUI7

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 BdtMdMh

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 PTXvSco

BODY RELATES (LITERALLY AS HE'S A BROTHER) TO THESE BODIES COLOUR AND SKIN PATTERN WISE.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 EXpGoDJ

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 4VCDATh

STARTED OUT LIKE THIS, IT WAS THE SAME CITY PREDATOR PAINT SCHEME BUT WITH NO NETTING.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 S5ERxjI

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like the progress. Looks better to me than the first compared body. Though it does make me feel relieved I chose not to attempt body hair on a figure I was modifying recently. Must have been nerve wrecking but the result looks great. You keep mentioning gloss -- should it really be all that glossy on top? I honesty don't remember, but I'm sure you've done your homework.

Allotropos

Allotropos
Glad to see the progression and we need more posts from you Shovelchop !
A true kitbasher where you take something substandard and turn it into gold - and with such detailed recording !

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I like the progress. Looks better to me than the first compared body. Though it does make me feel relieved I chose not to attempt body hair on a figure I was modifying recently. Must have been nerve wrecking but the result looks great. You keep mentioning gloss -- should it really be all that glossy on top? I honesty don't remember, but I'm sure you've done your homework.

Cheers! Not nerve wracking at all, quite relaxing! Yes their skin is usually pretty shiny:

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 Predator-image

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 Rsz_predator

Allotropos wrote:Glad to see the progression and we need more posts from you Shovelchop !
A true kitbasher where you take something substandard and turn it into gold -  and with such detailed recording !

Thank you very much but I'm not sure how seriously to take that with your title on your avatar/info box! lol!

OOH! I'm at post 1796, a very good year for sword designs!!

The British 1796 Light Cavalry sabre and the 1796 Heavy Cavalry sabre.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 PELAsBK

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 YaOsFnG

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I see what you mean about glossy.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ohh, that new paint job looks awesome. I think if you manage to add the gloss it’ll be absolutely fantastic.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I see what you mean about glossy.

Yeah, here's my official HT Scar figure

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 Lwvt1zI

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 P2QSrPJ

Stryker2011 wrote:Ohh, that new paint job looks awesome. I think if you manage to add the gloss it’ll be absolutely fantastic.

Cheers dude! Still waiting on the gloss!

I didn't have to do nearly as much work to the feet as I'd thought, turns out the super spikey bladed sandals my Celtic is wearing actually come from the Elder Predator from AVP and not really what he should have (not that I mind, they look cool if a bit impractical, Xenomorph acid blood all over my feet? no thanks!) the correct ones actually came with the KO! I only noticed when I checked my HT Scar and Elder figures feet! Still had plenty of paint to do on them tough. I separated the bicep armour from the shoulder armour (cast as one piece on the KO), touched that up with paint. The trophy Xenomorph head is made of solid resin so a bit heavy for the extended spear which is also resin and fixed in the open position,so I'll cut the head in half and hollow it out with my Dremel to reduce the weight. Did some basic starter paint on the necklace trophies too. I think that's it.. scratch

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 XPpS1BW

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 Z9ba22v

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 MXHSn2e

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 BMzBhZh

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 CEdQiDb

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 Xkgip0a

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 TeOQiad

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 KFZHfNp

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 E2DMI3k

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 NfUG4lF

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 7kvL3kQ

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 HGwCfF3

BEFORE PAINT TOUCH UPS

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 C35CCN7

AFTER

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 FiXWWf2

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 C1pCEfL

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 K0vyBZG

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 TOWoeoL

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 PwN0EIK

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 Qd1BvGl

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 QGJThdN

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice weathered work. How many Predators would you have in total when you complete the current two?

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice weathered work. How many Predators would you have in total when you complete the current two?

I had to check and count lol! It's 21 in 1/6 including the Predalien and Machiko.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Your work is so inspiring!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Holy cow! That's a whole lot of Predators.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
BAMComix wrote:Your work is so inspiring!

Thank you BAM! Well if it encourages anyone to get creative with their spare parts and bits and bobs that must be a good thing for some unclear reason! Very Happy

Been working on the mas/bio-helmet since I realised it wasn't fully sculpted! Embarassed Very Happy I'll need to file back the brow ridge now I can see it's too low (hard to tell until you get a contrasting colour to the visor on it). Not sure about armour finishes in general for this guy going back to the "rusty brown" quote from Xenopedia. The HT one had a rusty brown mask, another set of figures seem to have done it the other way round with Scar having the rusty brown armour which I know is wrong; then there's the classic/easy option of keeping them all 'pristine' silver as a cohesive unit but it's a bit boring. I'll try the rusty brown on all his armour and if it doesn't work for me I'll just change it back.

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 PDrZRuq

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 OoqeNR6

BEFORE

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 QJlLcg1

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 GtMYIxS

AFTER

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 54ClvTe

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 A4bR5jb

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 6pI6DWw

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 KqJ9mB1

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 TKiNNHz

JUST SILVER DRY BRUSHING

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 0PKzORj

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 HimraSC

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 2vEXnOE

ARMOUR COLOUR REFERENCES...OR LACK OF TBH...

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 CFwNx4T

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 3FUu3Yr

BUT DO THE BROWN ON THE CHOPPER PRED

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 LtXD81G

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 VwOhu7R

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 E27VSgI

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 3c6ERDE

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 VX57Zmk

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 NVFFTlj

THE 3 BROTHERS TOGETHER AT LAST! Turning a KO Scar Predator into a Chopper Predator using random and HT parts. - Page 2 609T3R7

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very cool! I like the diorama set up!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
BAMComix wrote:Very cool! I like the diorama set up!

Er...those are reference pictures of a statue I believe, not sure who made it or what size it is.

BAMComix

BAMComix
shovelchop81 wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Very cool! I like the diorama set up!

Er...those are reference pictures of a statue I believe, not sure who made it or what size it is.

Either way, they do look cool! and should make brilliant reference pics for your project Wink .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum