OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now) WIP

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
It's great to see them completed and together. Each custom brings its own challenges, but I'm glad to see you triumph over another... or two... or three... Smile
And thanks for introducing me to this show. I watched most of it, and plan on finishing up when I am less busy.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

shovelchop81

GubernatorFan wrote:It's great to see them completed and together. Each custom brings its own challenges, but I'm glad to see you triumph over another... or two... or three... Smile
And thanks for introducing me to this show. I watched most of it, and plan on finishing up when I am less busy.

Glad you're enjoying it! I've done as much as I want to for Sergeant Harper now (needs more skin tone work, no idea what to do about his hair, do they make black cotton wool? Can't dye the stuff, tried before) and the gear needs to be shared with other characters in future builds. Basically gave him his trademark open coat by moving and regluing buttons (made of very heavy diecast, dumb decision IMO) that keep falling off anyway! His sash with black stripe and his red coloured stripes, his black scarf oh and new hands as the others were green and falling to bits! Taking a break from Napoleonic for now, might go back to Dwarves...

Reference pics that I could upload so not much!

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 ZobCdKf

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 RwM6ovT

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 TU73Gpu

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 AmjApXH

MODS

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 6CPAOvh

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 Aea9SDy

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 VJvXCZ4

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 Ja5DTJw

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 XVqbu93

Black band on soft cap not green

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 HOE1YJJ

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 PWvCPXr

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 OMeREp6

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 9Vh6NQ2

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 W3ll95B

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 GU585Mu

He'll do for now:

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 SFoj6KZ

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 Yznfs4U

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 MqJd4UK

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 EiqU9ND

shovelchop81

Done some upgrades on Major Sharpe too, silicone oiled his duster coat/oil slicker, reglued some buttons but most importantly redid his skin tones on his face and hands oh and found a nice pose for displaying him! Wink

Reference pics

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 Rc09b4Z

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 XHrDZLW

Figure obviously...

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 5RjCAzZ

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 IQUfPBH

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 W1xpb1u

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 A4X5eUV

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 LZV4eGt

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 Z8jGYfP

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 NVngjOU

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 5 Kr69K7j

Stryker2012

Founding Father
Very cool. Love the new jacket for Sharpe. And yes, you should be able to find some black curly wool to add to Harper.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't think Harper needs upgrading the hair too badly, but if you can swing it (have you a spare head?), by all means it would be cool to see. Sharpe looks great.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:Very cool. Love the new jacket for Sharpe. And yes, you should be able to find some black curly wool to add to Harper.

Thanks and I hope so! Why do all the characters' necks look too short in these damn uniforms? Rolling Eyes  Oh well sod it... can't be bothered to change all the collars right now Laughing

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I don't think Harper needs upgrading the hair too badly, but if you can swing it (have you a spare head?), by all means it would be cool to see. Sharpe looks great.

Cheers GTF! Yeah I'm not going for 'hyper realism/accuracy' on this lot, just improving them a bit, they have to fit in with all my other old DID stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum