OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now) WIP

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Stryker2012

Founding Father
Yeah, real hair would really give him an upgrade. I didn’t like him in the first episode, but it was cool to see him become Sharpe’s go-to guy and supporter.

shovelchop81

GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice. Harper already looks pretty nice, but I'm sure the upgrade would make him even better. How many of these guys are you going to have in the end?

Stryker2012 wrote:Yeah, real hair would really give him an upgrade. I didn’t like him in the first episode, but it was cool to see him become Sharpe’s go-to guy and supporter.

Stryker, you'll grow to like him a lot more, for his volley gun if nothing else! LOL, although he does get back at the English in his own amusing way since he's Irish like myself in the episode called "Sharpe's Regiment" where they go undercover back to bootcamp to expose corruption at the highest levels in the army.
GTF, um well it depends, do you mean strictly cast from Sharpe or Napoleonic characters (bearing in mind the entire Battle Of Waterloo is in one episode!!)? For strictly Sharpe cast it was going to be four but now looks like six as I just found and bought two new sets of 95th Rifles uniforms dirt cheap on Ebay (there's still one left for £18 if anyone wants it) so I can make Rifleman Harris and Rifleman Daniel Hagman now too! LOL.

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 NcWviLd

I've also been removing bulky poppers and redoing seams to line buttons up better etc.. Also adding black decoration where needed.

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 QvVb01b

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 ZkOuwD7

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 DVIm9kQ

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 OCObq6Y

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 SiFhXjt

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 HpU6CwA

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 JmVAktp

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 ZvfFnOg

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 QtlmAs8

Harris

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 CC6Oag4

Hagman

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 PuhroZY

Stryker2012

Founding Father
Very cool. You'll have practically the whole squad. NICE!!!

shovelchop81

Stryker2012 wrote:Very cool. You'll have practically the whole squad. NICE!!!

I can't actually remember how many are in the squad of Chosen Men, 6 I think?

Anyway an introduction to Fredrickson and his crew when the first meet each other.

Fredrickson defending Sharpe in court

BAMComix

BAMComix
very cool, and really nice work!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm glad you are expanding coverage to more members of the squad. And enjoy seeing them put together. How you manage to bring so many disparate parts into such a close recreation is always beautiful to see.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
BAMComix wrote:very cool, and really nice work!

GubernatorFan wrote:I'm glad you are expanding coverage to more members of the squad. And enjoy seeing them put together. How you manage to bring so many disparate parts into such a close recreation is always beautiful to see.

Thank you very much guys! I've just ordered more parts, got the last 95th Rifles uniform in stock, some sword belts, ammunition pouches (more for the badges to be used on Fredrickson's epaulets) and of course some rifles (not muskets!).

Made fancy epaulets but need badges. sorted out hands and recoloured face after using some Sculpey which I cured with a lighter hence the soot (a bit risky but worked). Modified neck and collar. Two sets of uniforms arrived.

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 RXimOZF

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 OiUUBMp

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 MqGKSd4

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 NkVoZiJ

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 YKbAJc1

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 JW8ZaYW

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 Huc2Jje

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 W7WzJRD

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 KjksWvA

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 MHbI4Kv

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 IlemkEF

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 1fM8XB0

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 Jm5Ttjr

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 K5oXmwl

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 5fOcvSc

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 Nx4iz6Z

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 XxlGw5I

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 GGV1NCq

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 Pg2705Z

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 MGgETFl

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 JWioQSt

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 G9RPWep

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 ChKrWKD

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 Q4H9XBF

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 Radlr6h

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 GzyK9Zi

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 9sv91vC

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 Yf6gvWX

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 YniVApf

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 URJRJLo

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 BCKwirr

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 0K5UUm6

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 PBCp80j

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 HvDJqCd

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 QD9sFtn

Needs all his leather stuff made plus whistle, chain etc..

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Very nice work on your new project! It's always a pleasure to see the progress. Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 1f60d

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks really good already. What is it with this show and one-eyed guys? By the way, there is air-drying sculpey. I've also used the Vallejo liquid plastic, with limited success.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looking good so far. That head sculpt work is excellent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 1f10

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Great progress on the sculpting adjustments and uniform construction. I recall these characters showing more real-world ailments and scars etc compared to usual tv glorified fare, so some interesting details to consider!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Randam Hajile wrote:Very nice work on your new project! It's always a pleasure to see the progress.  Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 1f60d

Thank you very much Randam!

GubernatorFan wrote:Looks really good already. What is it with this show and one-eyed guys? By the way, there is air-drying sculpey. I've also used the Vallejo liquid plastic, with limited success.

I guess it was a common enough injury due to splinters from explosions, lots of wood around being hit by cannon and musket balls; they could still serve with one eye it seems. Yes I should get some of that air drying Sculpey, good idea, the Vallejo is crap, used to use it, more like Tipex/White Out! Showing my age there lol.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:Looking good so far. That head sculpt work is excellent.

Thanks! It seems cutting out the 'skin' then filling it back in is the best way to do more natural looking scars rather than just adding or removing material, or more basic paint only.

Tanzenwolfe wrote:Great progress on the sculpting adjustments and uniform construction. I recall these characters showing more real-world ailments and scars etc compared to usual tv glorified fare, so some interesting details to consider!

Yeah, they were all pretty banged up on both sides, some of the stunt work is appalling and the acting can be a bit cringeworthy at times compared to modern expectations but they definitely got all the visuals perfect like the uniforms, hairstyles, weapons and drills as far as I can tell.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You know, it did remind me of whiteout! I guess I'm showing my age too. Smile

Diana

Diana
Oh wow, I'm all caught up now. Great work and very inspiring as usual! Very Happy 
Those details on pants and cloak and... and the modifications on the heads... And the sword hilt! Of course you couldn't just leave it as is. Laughing But so worth it!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:You know, it did remind me of whiteout! I guess I'm showing my age too. Smile

Do you remember the blue bottles of thinner we had to have with it? Made a damn mess lol.

Diana wrote:Oh wow, I'm all caught up now. Great work and very inspiring as usual! Very Happy 
Those details on pants and cloak and... and the modifications on the heads... And the sword hilt! Of course you couldn't just leave it as is. Laughing But so worth it!

Cheers Diana!

Just detail stuff now, mostly for the officers' chain and whistle set up, I don't have enough matching chains for Fredrickson's rather fancy set up so 1 will have to do for now. Got his sword belt with 'S' buckle (for sword?) and scabbard suspension harness, also got more belts, rifles, uniform, pouches in the post today. Removed the leather from the first pair of trousers as that is for officers only since they would have horses under normal conditions, got another two pairs to do.

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 MCycZoC

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 JMdpOTB

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 96y1JIY

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 DdNozY3

SQUASHED AND HAD A HOLE DRIVEN THROUGH WITH A CENTRE PUNCH TO ATTACH THE WHISTLES' CHAIN.

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 7HdrpKp

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 EXv5aqC

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 QVHW1qk

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 OkLermv

WHISTLES?

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 HO6QvjE

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 Yudf0N3

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 Fhh9eO8

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 GKgoKIy

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 GhLSPb9

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 7JzYQiC

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 MRBFgSO

Rolling Eyes

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 CF4zOg1

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 9Z73TMb

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 HRURysO

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 HZ3q1qD

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 MeAxuEO

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 Rjasu31

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
No, I don't remember the thinner much, to be honest. But I can see why it would have been advisable.
What you did to get that chain hang right is yet another testimony to your ingenuity and commitment to your art.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Man, I wish I had your skills for this type of work. ingenious stuff, Alex.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 1f10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The details are my favourite parts of any project, awesome work!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Incredible attention to detail!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:No, I don't remember the thinner much, to be honest. But I can see why it would have been advisable.
What you did to get that chain hang right is yet another testimony to your ingenuity and commitment to your art.

Stryker2012 wrote:Man, I wish I had your skills for this type of work. ingenious stuff, Alex.

skywalkersaga wrote:The details are my favourite parts of any project, awesome work!

BAMComix wrote:Incredible attention to detail!

Thanks guys! I'm sure you can all do the same level of work it just takes the luxury of time.

Talking about detail, I wasn't happy with the undersized epaulets or pauldrons since they are mail to defend against sabre strikes and in relation to something that happened in India that I can't for the life of me remember.... I also made his whistle, crossguard strap etc.. basically he's finished. Got some pics with him and the others, a finished Loup, Sergeant Harper who needs more work and Major Sharpe who may need some upgrading. More pics of Loup on horseback to come, but I also want him facing off with Sharpe like in the episode, down in the dungeons so need to take pics with their accessories off.

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 ZyBmYmi

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 Ut7u072

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 4f3WRbo

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 5Q0YdUg

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 ESE25Wp

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 PVExICR

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 VaWvV9g

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 SlXwZtb

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 IpeLnUC

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 VGGzdzf

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 Fjk7PFY

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 RvRnzeX

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 RyPbtNv

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 29OvDvS

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 UrEScYy

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 TMyrUdD

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 J1FPEaE

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 SS0leWp

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 GdRPp40

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 RyPbtNv

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 VhbUn5f

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 TlRy83n

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 MrK7juI

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 0eVW2No

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 RZ3nksr

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 Jfi61Au

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 MUVhihS

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 AmGkFTj

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 N2znC2x

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 V3IA2pr

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 OXonajm

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 VeZkZyj

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 OtMJ3Lq

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 6PRmTSP

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That’s brilliant. I never would have thought about using something like that for the epaulette. So cool.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:That’s brilliant. I never would have thought about using something like that for the epaulette. So cool.

Funnily enough they came of a retired gas combi boiler my neighbour just gave me to strip for bits! lol.

Diana

Diana
They look amazing, even more so together! Very impressive. Nice display!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Diana wrote:They look amazing, even more so together! Very impressive. Nice display!

Thank you Diana! Is my other thread not working properly? It's of all the completed figures, Loup fighting Sharpe etc.. and horse pics etc..
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t7377-2nd-sharpe-thread-finished-custom-brigadier-general-loup-with-horse-captain-william-fredrickson-major-sharpe-and-sergeant-harper-who-needs-more-work

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It's great to see them completed and together. Each custom brings its own challenges, but I'm glad to see you triumph over another... or two... or three... Smile
And thanks for introducing me to this show. I watched most of it, and plan on finishing up when I am less busy.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:It's great to see them completed and together. Each custom brings its own challenges, but I'm glad to see you triumph over another... or two... or three... Smile
And thanks for introducing me to this show. I watched most of it, and plan on finishing up when I am less busy.

Glad you're enjoying it! I've done as much as I want to for Sergeant Harper now (needs more skin tone work, no idea what to do about his hair, do they make black cotton wool? Can't dye the stuff, tried before) and the gear needs to be shared with other characters in future builds. Basically gave him his trademark open coat by moving and regluing buttons (made of very heavy diecast, dumb decision IMO) that keep falling off anyway! His sash with black stripe and his red coloured stripes, his black scarf oh and new hands as the others were green and falling to bits! Taking a break from Napoleonic for now, might go back to Dwarves...

Reference pics that I could upload so not much!

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 ZobCdKf

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 RwM6ovT

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 TU73Gpu

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 AmjApXH

MODS

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 6CPAOvh

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 Aea9SDy

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 VJvXCZ4

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 Ja5DTJw

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 XVqbu93

Black band on soft cap not green

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 HOE1YJJ

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 PWvCPXr

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 OMeREp6

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 9Vh6NQ2

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 W3ll95B

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 GU585Mu

He'll do for now:

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 SFoj6KZ

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 Yznfs4U

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 MqJd4UK

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 EiqU9ND

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Done some upgrades on Major Sharpe too, silicone oiled his duster coat/oil slicker, reglued some buttons but most importantly redid his skin tones on his face and hands oh and found a nice pose for displaying him! Wink

Reference pics

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 Rc09b4Z

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 XHrDZLW

Figure obviously...

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 5RjCAzZ

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 IQUfPBH

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 W1xpb1u

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 A4X5eUV

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 LZV4eGt

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 Z8jGYfP

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 NVngjOU

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 4 Kr69K7j

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Very cool. Love the new jacket for Sharpe. And yes, you should be able to find some black curly wool to add to Harper.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum