OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now) WIP

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

shovelchop81

Stryker2012 wrote:NICE. That is looking so cool.

LO, seems to be the case 90% of the time! The glue finally arrived but so did a 1/1 full steel & brass Iron Man helmet and a replica SCAR-SC that both need work so my loyalties to projects are divided right now... Rolling Eyes

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Ah... the distraction of multiple projects at the same time ... not to mention real life distractions ... or feline predators on the prowl!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

shovelchop81

Well back on it now, done the cloak with tassels attachment, tassels on boots, brocade decoration patterns on trousers (made from Hasbro Slave Leia's soft boots), started work on his light cavalry sabre, the one I have is period correct and for French light cavalry but so his is just a different design used at the same time. Weird how the hilts are so straight on the French sabres, must have influenced the American ones too as I always thought they look weird too! I guess it's because I grew up around British centric and eastern European centric influences that both use very curved hilts on their sabres. I'm also ready to do his medals now after finally working out what they are (I think lol). Pretty high honours stuff! The Legionnaires' Medal Of Honour and Medal Of Military Merit.

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 8YG5hKs

REFERENCES

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 ZbxdLeR

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 CvI3lZz

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 QcOK62T

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 QOidX6F

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 MaeIQ3A

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 NiXlEtH

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 FFrLLr3

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 NrJTEmK

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 LK3oW7c

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 UOwok8E

MODDING HILT

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 RjBO78w

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 4pW1kwz

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 3IWna2Y

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 7muSpkq

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 LneG5hC

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 7bElTlw

STILL NEED TO BUILD KNUCKLE GUARD ETC..

OKAY DELETED HALF THE PICS INCLUDING ALL THE REFERENCE PICS AND IT'S STILL NOT LOADING THEM AND DOING THE CAPTCHA THING...I GIVE UP..

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Nice work. I'm sure you'll get there. The photos do display in the recently shared images at the bottom of the main forum page, I still don't know what's going on here, though I suspect the sheer number of imgur images in one post is probably at the root of it. Usually in instances like this leaving the tab open for a good while eventually allows the images to load correctly; or it might fix itself in a few hours. But there may be more to it in this instance.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice work. I'm sure you'll get there. The photos do display in the recently shared images at the bottom of the main forum page, I still don't know what's going on here, though I suspect the sheer number of imgur images in one post is probably at the root of it. Usually in instances like this leaving the tab open for a good while eventually allows the images to load correctly; or it might fix itself in a few hours. But there may be more to it in this instance.

Something fishy going on, I usually post excessive amounts of pictures so that shouldn't be a problem. I'll try deleting a few, a reference pic might be too large, or one of my pics might have been taken on a high pixel setting by mistake.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
shovelchop81 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice work. I'm sure you'll get there. The photos do display in the recently shared images at the bottom of the main forum page, I still don't know what's going on here, though I suspect the sheer number of imgur images in one post is probably at the root of it. Usually in instances like this leaving the tab open for a good while eventually allows the images to load correctly; or it might fix itself in a few hours. But there may be more to it in this instance.

Something fishy going on, I usually post excessive amounts of pictures so that shouldn't be a problem. I'll try deleting a few, a reference pic might be too large, or one of my pics might have been taken on a high pixel setting by mistake.

NOPE, THAT DIDN'T WORK! It's weird as you said you can see them in the preview no problem. Perhaps you need to check how many pics you have restricted our posts to? Still getting that CAPTCHA nonsense everytime I reset that particular post.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Okay let's see if these sword mod pics load okay.

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 BjGU63I

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 PWoaw1o

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 JSYdnwb

GOING FROM THIS STYLE

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 5CwVxiS

TO THIS STYLE

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 Qk0mEz0

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 OxmHzYx

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 Ut84z5A

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 ZL85Bxx

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 SdXGXby

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 640SRnO

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 PTgIfxF

davidd

davidd
Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 8YG5hKs

The error is in the way your code is typed.

The initial image tag has somehow become separated from the URL which still included the closing image tag.

See how the [ img ] is printing in black, but the URL and closing tag are showing as blue?

That won't work.

Copy the entire string:
Code:
 [img]https://i.imgur.com/8YG5hKs.png[/img]
and paste it back in as one piece. It should work.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks, David, very observant. However, no matter how many times and how many ways I tried, every time I resubmit Shovelchop's (edited) post, same result. No idea what went wrong in the formatting (apart from the [ img ] dissociating), but it seems to have compromised the post indefinitely. I am reposting the photos below. Nothing different about them, they just seem to work fine in a new post.

It still messes up if I insert the first three links (though I don't see why), so I skipped those. The first link leads to the photo David reposted.

(Since they are no longer needed I've removed the photos that were posted here -- they now display correctly in Shovelchop's original post.)

davidd

davidd
GubernatorFan wrote:However, no matter how many times and how many ways I tried, every time I resubmit Shovelchop's (edited) post, same result.

The issue appears to be with the third image link. Try removing that one link and see if the original post will display properly. (And if... no... when it does, you can clear out all this techno-babble that is distracting from the original content. Wink )

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Thanks guys! I followed Davidd's advice and deleted the 3rd image which did the trick!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Glad the photo issue got resolved. He is looking so GOOD. The gold tassles on his boots are such a fantastic little detail.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
skywalkersaga wrote:Glad the photo issue got resolved. He is looking so GOOD. The gold tassles on his boots are such a fantastic little detail.

Cheers SWS! More shiny stuff with his new sabre handguard. Just the medals to go now, already got him sitting on a horse! Very Happy

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 TMyIgNa

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 BjG1KMi

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 IFbJB3s

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 Rc6oaCF

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 Ht6AQCh

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Newly created sword hilt painting finished. Medals made and attached, white eye painted (annoying as usual), cigarillo made and painted (made from the tissue paper I used to clean the excess paint from the white eye lol).

SEPIA

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 HXQ2P9q

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 KJLm5sD

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 5NAeHOw

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 YZvnkGo

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 P6Qy4H7

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 KkhOd0t

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 PNPruD1

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 QxGTWcW

GLOSS CLEAR COAT

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 KdjXIl6

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 8pLReEE

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 G28jFYZ

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 Pm54Y7O

MEDALS REFERENCE

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 Dv9ceiN

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 MdrEHaT

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 Cm1V4li

MY TINY ONES..

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 LJp23xj

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 RZC0CRc

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 5kluNHr

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 IxwbHzE

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 TgW99Of

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 0IA14RN

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 16FkyJY

WHITE EYE

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 MZKdX3Q

CIGARILLO

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 2ksG2me

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 JccoY3V

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 KV5Cj5F

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 KH9i6wo

BURNING WITH ASH

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 OOlC49i

HAS TO FIT BETWEEN HIS FINGERS

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 7wskCBz

tHAT'S EVERYTHING, I'LL DO SOME DECENT PICS WITH HIM FULLY ASSEMBLED ON HIS HORSE WITH SHARPE AND CO. ON ANOTHER THREAD.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He's ready to ride! Looking forward to seeing him like that. Nice job. That fixed sabre, in particular, was tricky in that it had to both look right and be reasonably functional.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
So much work went into him! Looking forward to seeing the final pics of him and the rest of your Sharpe line-up!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:He's ready to ride! Looking forward to seeing him like that. Nice job. That fixed sabre, in particular, was tricky in that it had to both look right and be reasonably functional.

skywalkersaga wrote:So much work went into him! Looking forward to seeing the final pics of him and the rest of your Sharpe line-up!

Will take pics soon or maybe wait until both are done?

Started Captain William Frederickson today, modding a Sir Ben Kingsley hs, second time I've used this head lol! First time was on my scratch built Mandarin figure from IM3 before HT released or announced theirs. The goatee and eyebrows had to come off, then started the scar and twist on his jaw that gives him a permanent smirk, I think his face was smashed with a musket butt or ball, can't remember. He also has a white eye like Loup.

REFERENCE PICS

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 BhQ05Sl

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 5b8oaCN

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 HZ3q1qD

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 YgUKvKc

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 AmjApXH

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 HOE1YJJ

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 A6P4qNK

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 P10D2EQ

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 Gku7WzW

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 I9vTcWS

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 848VqzN

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 J1FPEaE

STARTED WORK

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 ElVleUY

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 FSKnCU1

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 8Z0nj5r

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 LtcBvPx

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 QTDfhXP

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 Aajk7Kq

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 0MoGivD

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, the nose is a little different, but there isn't much you can do about it, and overall I think it's a pretty good match.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Well, the nose is a little different, but there isn't much you can do about it, and overall I think it's a pretty good match.

Oh yeah, I hadn't noticed that! Cheers! I'm sure that can be addressed somewhat.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Wow! Missed so much. You managed to make a new sword hilt; that's fantastic. The whole figure looks cool. And now onto a new one? You, Sir, are a prolific creator.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 1f10

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:He's ready to ride! Looking forward to seeing him like that. Nice job. That fixed sabre, in particular, was tricky in that it had to both look right and be reasonably functional.

skywalkersaga wrote:So much work went into him! Looking forward to seeing the final pics of him and the rest of your Sharpe line-up!

Stryker2012 wrote:Wow! Missed so much. You managed to make a new sword hilt; that's fantastic. The whole figure looks cool. And now onto a new one? You, Sir, are a prolific creator.

Thank you very much!

Slow progress but my left wrist has decided it doesn't like working without a bunch of pain and I'm left handed of course!I've been changing the colours of the uniform flashy bits. Done bit of work on the nose too.

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 FX1cAgY

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 LhAbts8

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 We1J4Rs

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 90C5Xbu

My sergeant Harper is looking like a zombie so needs a skin repaint

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 J2vhOQx

He was made well over a decade ago!

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 IPPCJyW

Stuff for Frederickson's uniform, mesh is for his fancy epaulettes

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 Z7xgydj

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 H67kptV

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 KGBJJ9a

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 W3mcNzT

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 CxSv7H5

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 ZE67m3O

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 BuFN6zC

Need to sort his neck height out

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 FWkgtuZ

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 TWLpQ5k

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice start. And Sgt. Harper, as well. That’s cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 1f10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, nice work so far on the nose. And yay fr Sgt. Harper!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:Nice start. And Sgt. Harper, as well. That’s cool.

skywalkersaga wrote:Wow, nice work so far on the nose. And yay fr Sgt. Harper!

Cheers! Not the best likeness for Harper but better than nothing! I might give him real hair as his was bushy black.

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 OXCsq4e

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice. Harper already looks pretty nice, but I'm sure the upgrade would make him even better. How many of these guys are you going to have in the end?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Yeah, real hair would really give him an upgrade. I didn’t like him in the first episode, but it was cool to see him become Sharpe’s go-to guy and supporter.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice. Harper already looks pretty nice, but I'm sure the upgrade would make him even better. How many of these guys are you going to have in the end?

Stryker2012 wrote:Yeah, real hair would really give him an upgrade. I didn’t like him in the first episode, but it was cool to see him become Sharpe’s go-to guy and supporter.

Stryker, you'll grow to like him a lot more, for his volley gun if nothing else! LOL, although he does get back at the English in his own amusing way since he's Irish like myself in the episode called "Sharpe's Regiment" where they go undercover back to bootcamp to expose corruption at the highest levels in the army.
GTF, um well it depends, do you mean strictly cast from Sharpe or Napoleonic characters (bearing in mind the entire Battle Of Waterloo is in one episode!!)? For strictly Sharpe cast it was going to be four but now looks like six as I just found and bought two new sets of 95th Rifles uniforms dirt cheap on Ebay (there's still one left for £18 if anyone wants it) so I can make Rifleman Harris and Rifleman Daniel Hagman now too! LOL.

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 NcWviLd

I've also been removing bulky poppers and redoing seams to line buttons up better etc.. Also adding black decoration where needed.

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 QvVb01b

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 ZkOuwD7

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 DVIm9kQ

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 OCObq6Y

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 SiFhXjt

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 HpU6CwA

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 JmVAktp

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 ZvfFnOg

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 QtlmAs8

Harris

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 CC6Oag4

Hagman

Sharpe's Loup and Captain Frederickson, Major Sharpe (modded), Sergeant Harper mods (done for now)  WIP - Page 3 PuhroZY

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Very cool. You'll have practically the whole squad. NICE!!!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:Very cool. You'll have practically the whole squad. NICE!!!

I can't actually remember how many are in the squad of Chosen Men, 6 I think?

Anyway an introduction to Fredrickson and his crew when the first meet each other.

Fredrickson defending Sharpe in court

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum