OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

DarthJ

Dating from January already : Winter Conditions.

As usual this is more a silent protest against the temperature INSIDE the building, People working in the large loading bay hall are dressed as if they are on a polar expedition. Inside the office we don't even have that protection.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 2021-010

Identified : "Lunch Date" 1968 outfit for Sindy, couch for Sindy, Chinese fur coat, flag from a toy soldier set, camp fire from Big Jim, Robur refrigerated van from MSW (GDR).

DarthJ

Carnival .

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 2021-012

Easter.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 2021-013

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 2021-011

DarthJ

April Fools Day

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 2021-014

TravelGuide

Another mermaid Smile

And they caught a nice fish too.

thegreatshaggy

thegreatshaggy
Mermaid is like 'Oh that's a nice catch you got there. Too bad you have you're back turn towards me and no cellphone.'

DarthJ

The symbolism may not be known by everyone but in some countries a fish is the symbol of April Fools Day. The French speaking know it as "poisson d'avril".

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
April fish, good to know. Nice scene, DarthJ.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I want to see the mermaid pay her back for catching one of her friends. Twisted Evil

He who dies with the most toys wins!

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 C8485110

DarthJ

Stryker2011 wrote:I want to see the mermaid pay her back for catching one of her friends. Twisted Evil

As this scene was on public display I could not show the "sequel" but yes, this is going to end badly.

DarthJ

May 1 ... terraces were supposed to open ... postponed.

The blonde is wearing the original Barbie Flower Wower dress from 1970.  Sheer and fine textile with subdued colours. The Brunette is wearing a reissue which is about 30 years younger. Thick cotton in loud colours, the dress bulges so much that she seems to be pregnant.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 Img_5112

May 7 - 8 ... terraces should open at midnight, end of curfew too. Both are wearing "clone doll" 1970s clothing. The dress would be #5810 from 1973 for Petra.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 Img_5111

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The 70s were an odd time for fashion in my opinion, but the clothes work pretty well -- even the maternity version! Smile

DarthJ

The mini dress with its bright coloured flowers-on-LSD design is still typical 1960s flower power.

Maxi dresses, orange and brown colours however were typical for the 1970s, until everything got replaced by disco glitter.

davidd

davidd
I am delighted to see this topic being revived! I had not seen it before! This is quite interesting seeing how well many of the vintage Sindy and Barbie fashions fit the seamless figures!

(And now I'm looking for that Galoob Spice Girls Union Jack dress on eBay! Embarassed )

DarthJ

This thread isn't dead though I usually only post pictures when there is a new theme on display.

I found 4 of the 5 Spice Girls dolls brand new and cheap in a "everything for 1£"  shop run by Pakistani during a visit to Ayr (Scotland) in 1996.

Here is a Gery with Union Flag dress at a cheap 2021 price :

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/393297095581

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
DarthJ wrote:For a change, we get a race driver. Made for Action Man, suits the larger TBleague figures.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 Img_1810

Btw, this image single handily inspired my sexy racecar driver! So, thanks for that!PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 D9d5e210

DarthJ

Note that the "European" driver is not wearing a bikini under her suit.

There is also a F1 racecar for Action Man. It may take some searching though it should be possible to find one at a reasonable price. It has correct measurements, hence it's a big piece for storage.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 Racewa11

DarthJ

Who doesn't know Captain Birdseye / Iglo, terror of the Northern Pacific ocean ?

I found him as a promo doll for Iglo.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 Img_0212

However, his time to retire has come. Not without an appropriate send-off though.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 Img_0213

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The poor guy.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Lol that last photo, interesting that a company made a figure. What a fishy situation to be in, cod have been worse.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 1f60e

DarthJ

From time to time I find one of these early 1970s design jumpsuits in silky smooth cloth with V-shaped rather loose top. They fit both tiny and small TBleague dolls.

If anybody owns or finds other samples in this series I am always interested for a purchase.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 Img_5310

DarthJ

Well, the terraces did open and the 9th of June will be the next big date with more "freedom" allowed. Even some large events that had been cancelled previously have been rescheduled for the end of Summer.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 Img_5210

DarthJ

June and an upcoming European football event.

I have something better in mind though first "stuff" has to arrive from China. Preferably without taxes. pale

The bad news is that this could be one of the last little scenes in my office. Security there now involves "random chosen ones" passing through a metal detector when leaving the building and guess which figures use a metal skeleton ?  That's right, Tbleague. I don't want to have to  explain to those usually not too bright security people what use I have for a "doll" in my office.
It will depend on the frequency of being "chosen".

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 Img_5211

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They all look very colorful, DarthJ. I have the feeling your "terraces" is what we call "patios." Smile

DarthJ

Patio rather refers to private home terraces which are not concerned by these rules. This is about the outdoors spaces of pubs and restaurants. Example below.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 Evo_mi10

Ovy

Ovy
DarthJ wrote:Who doesn't know Captain Birdseye / Iglo, terror of the Northern Pacific ocean ?

I found him as a promo doll for Iglo.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 Img_0212

However, his time to retire has come. Not without an appropriate send-off though.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 Img_0213
I guess you made this as a direct reference to that song about Captain Iglo's illegal fishing shenanigans by Italian Heavy Metal Band Nanowar of Steel?

DarthJ wrote:From time to time I find one of these early 1970s design jumpsuits in silky smooth cloth with V-shaped rather loose top. They fit both tiny and small TBleague dolls.

If anybody owns or finds other samples in this series I am always interested for a purchase.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 Img_5310
Interesting find, densely printed fabrics bring always a lot of great opportunities.

DarthJ

Quote :

I guess you made this as a direct reference to that song about Captain Iglo's illegal fishing shenanigans by Italian Heavy Metal Band Nanowar of Steel?

Never heard of them. No, I was rather thinking about the millions of Polak, cod and many other fishes who suffered an untimely demise thanks to Captain Iglo's fishing fleet. Payback is a fish served cold.

DarthJ

No messages since D-Day 2021 ?  Sleep  Sleep  Sleep

Let's catch up.

Valentine 2021.

The girlfriend doesn't believe in Valentine Day. She wants to be treated as a princess EVERY day.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 2021-015

Holidays 2021.

I went NOWHERE last summer.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 Img_4311

Winter 2021 - 2022

I was looking for the Sindy chimney set when I found this resin/stone (?) one made by a Dutch company. With a working flame.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 2022-010

2022 carnival

The rainbow colours dress is from the Marie Osmond Doll range if I'm not mistaken.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 2022-011

2022 Easter bunnies

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 2022-012

2022 April Fools Day

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 4 2022-013

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Nice. The mermaid caught quite the fish. And the fireplace is very nice.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Love the fireplace. Interesting additions to your collections of outfits. I don't think on of those bunnies is an Eastern Bunny, specifically. Smile Funny, we rarely think of mermaids catching fish, but, really, what else are they going to eat? And I know someone who loves mermaids. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum