OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Faithless Angels

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:46 pm

davidd

Love that last pic! Realistic posing, like a serious conversation is happening.

In the meantime, Peta grows impatient, and just wants to get back to business: making noise!

127Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:03 am

BAMComix

davidd wrote:Love that last pic! Realistic posing, like a serious conversation is happening.

In the meantime, Peta grows impatient, and just wants to get back to business: making noise!

Cheers Dave! on flickr, their conversation went, "Do you know any led zeppelin?" lol! . Yeah, Peta, just wants to get on with it cheers

128Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:23 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Nice shots. Glad to see your drummer getting more love — the loose strand of hair in her face is a nice touch. That last pic looks like he’s asking for a request (or maybe an autograph?).

129Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:30 am

BAMComix

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice shots. Glad to see your drummer getting more love — the loose strand of hair in her face is a nice touch. That last pic looks like he’s asking for a request (or maybe an autograph?).

Thanks Mark bounce . I thought you'd appreciate a few single shots of Jasmine, after all she is usually behind her drum kit. Yeah, you guessed right, he's asking if they know any Led Zep tracks bounce bounce bounce

130Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:01 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The last two photos (guitar and conversation) are also my favorites, nice work.

131Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:25 am

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
BAMComix wrote:
Thanks Mark bounce . I thought you'd appreciate a few single shots of Jasmine, after all she is usually behind her drum kit. Yeah, you guessed right, he's asking if they know any Led Zep tracks bounce bounce bounce

Peta should tell him to hop in his hot tub time machine and take his frocked hair and his 8-Track tape of Physical Graffiti back to 1975 and just be thankful there are still acts that actually know how to play musical instruments and write songs in 2021 Faithless Angels - Page 6 1f61c

132Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:26 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:The last two photos (guitar and conversation) are also my favorites, nice work.

Cheers Ian! pleased you enjoyed them Very Happy

133Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:27 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Xavion2004 wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

Peta should tell him to hop in his hot tub time machine and take his frocked hair and his 8-Track tape of Physical Graffiti back to 1975 and just be thankful there are still acts that actually know how to play musical instruments and write songs in 2021 Faithless Angels - Page 6 1f61c

lol! lol! lol!

134Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:14 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Great shots, the last one looks like a business deal and great detail with the cigarette pack on the strap. I saw Chewie managed to find a devil lady, I always knew that walking rug had some interesting tastes.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Faithless Angels - Page 6 1f60e

135Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:30 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:Great shots, the last one looks like a business deal and great detail with the cigarette pack on the strap. I saw Chewie managed to find a devil lady, I always knew that walking rug had some interesting tastes.

Thanks so much Theboo-bomb Very Happy . I think Chewie is a bit of ladies man on the quiet Very Happy

136Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:21 am

blackpool

blackpool
Spectacular!!! The staging is insane, the poses, the number of props!!! (where the hell di you find those lovely Marshall amps!?)

Seriously awesome, I can't get enough of that bar/concert place, each set of pictures is like spending a night at a super cool concert!

And that band definitely makes me think about 3rd Eye Girl, the rock trio discovered and sponsored by Prince (I highly recommend their Plectrum Electrum album)

137Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:29 am

MX-V

MX-V
WoW! I love it! Sooooo cool. Very nice work. Love the poses and love the dioramma.
Very inspiring.

138Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:43 am

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I keep coming back to look at these photos. They’re like a well crafted song that’s immediately catchy, but also very intricate. At first you think it’s just a great pop song, but with every subsequent listen, you pick up on something different, and it becomes extraordinary.

139Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:10 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
blackpool wrote:Spectacular!!! The staging is insane, the poses, the number of props!!! (where the hell di you find those lovely Marshall amps!?)

Seriously awesome, I can't get enough of that bar/concert place, each set of pictures is like spending a night at a super cool concert!

And that band definitely makes me think about 3rd Eye Girl, the rock trio discovered and sponsored by Prince (I highly recommend their Plectrum Electrum album)

Again, many thanks Blackpool! A lot of the instruments and amps came from Stars Guitars on ebay, their stuff is incredible, I highly recommend them. Hey1 all are welcome at the Ammo Arms bounce bounce . I will have to check out that group, sounds well worth a listen, thanks for the tip Very Happy .

https://www.ebay.com/str/starsminiatureguitars

MX-V wrote:WoW! I love it! Sooooo cool. Very nice work. Love the poses and love the dioramma.
Very inspiring.

Thanks so much! really pleased you enjoyed the pics bounce bounce .

Xavion2004 wrote:I keep coming back to look at these photos.   They’re like a well crafted song that’s immediately catchy, but also very intricate.  At first you think it’s just a great pop song, but with every subsequent listen, you pick up on something different, and it becomes extraordinary.

wow thanks! that is such a great compliment bounce . I am so pleased you enjoyed the pics, more to come soon cheers cheers

140Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:20 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
It's always nice to see your girls in action. cheers cheers cheers

141Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:07 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Gizems nice Kittens wrote:It's always nice to see your girls in action. cheers cheers cheers

bounce bounce bounce Thanks!

142Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:35 pm

MX-V

MX-V
Wow! Just plain WOW!
Really nice work.
Great collection and I love how it builds into a great party. Love the vibe.

143Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:56 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
MX-V wrote:Wow! Just plain WOW!
Really nice work.
Great collection and I love how it builds into a great party. Love the vibe.

Thanks so much. I always try to convey that the guys and girls are having fun, and its really nice it's coming through in the pics Very Happy . I always wanted some where to do pics of them all having fun together, and the Arms is that place Very Happy . I hope you continue to enjoy more Ammo Arms pics as they pop up. Again, many thanks for the really kind words, means a lot bounce

144Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:16 am

MX-V

MX-V
It's really cool. Love the sense of humor with all of the different characters.

My only problem is personal.
My inner voice is saying..."but, but he's got a lot of toys, what am I waiting for..."

That will go on my 1/6 scale tombstone just as I declare bankruptcy.

Keep em coming, I'm starting to remember what stale beer and cigarettes smell like. Very Happy

145Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:44 am

davidd

davidd
MX-V wrote:
My inner voice is saying..."but, but he's got a lot of toys, what am I waiting for..."

Razz  I know, right? I can so relate to this! It was actually BlondeActionMan who gave me the nudge to try TBLeague/Phicen figs a couple of years ago, and now how many do I have? Embarassed

And what am I waiting for? For my next paycheck, so I can figure out which bills and budget elements I can postpone so I can get another figure or more 1/6 scale props and accessories instead. (The July "toy budget" is already tapped out and then some!)

Over on another forum, of which BlondeActionMan aka Dal is a member, there's a frequently employed phrase: I blame Dal! cheers He is a disreputable influence on many of us...  Twisted Evil  ... but we wouldn't have it any other way!

146Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:43 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:
MX-V wrote:

Razz  I know, right? I can so relate to this! It was actually BlondeActionMan who gave me the nudge to try TBLeague/Phicen figs a couple of years ago, and now how many do I have? Embarassed

And what am I waiting for? For my next paycheck, so I can figure out which bills and budget elements I can postpone so I can get another figure or more 1/6 scale props and accessories instead. (The July "toy budget" is already tapped out and then some!)

Over on another forum, of which BlondeActionMan aka Dal is a member, there's a frequently employed phrase: I blame Dal! cheers He is a disreputable influence on many of us...  Twisted Evil  ... but we wouldn't have it any other way!

lol! lol! lol! I really don't mean to encourage others to spend their money, I just get really excited about stuff and love sharing pics and ideas. In truth, I have influenced Davidd, but in a good way Very Happy . I love his style of photography and humour, and we do seem to share the shame 1/6 interests.
I would say to anyone who is thinking of building something, just go for it and see what happens. The Arms is now at my fourth build, so these things don't just happen over night.
For me the best part of our hobby is seeing what everyone else is up to and sharing. We all inspire each other in some way or another, whether we realize it or not bounce bounce bounce

147Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:39 am

MX-V

MX-V
It's ok about spending. I view it this way. Some guys put ships in a bottle, collect stamps, paint landscapes or smoke meth. Action figures are better than meth...
So...it's ok.

148Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:41 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
MX-V wrote:It's ok about spending. I view it this way. Some guys put ships in a bottle, collect stamps, paint landscapes or smoke meth. Action figures are better than meth...
So...it's ok.

I agree! much worse things to spend your cash on Very Happy .

149Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:49 pm

davidd

davidd
BAMComix wrote:I really don't mean to encourage others to spend their money, I just get really excited about stuff....

BlondeActionMan's nickname on the other forum is "Influence Man." Watch out for him, that's all I have to say! Razz

150Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:58 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:
BAMComix wrote:I really don't mean to encourage others to spend their money, I just get really excited about stuff....

BlondeActionMan's nickname on the other forum is "Influence Man." Watch out for him, that's all I have to say! Razz

lol! lol! lol!

151Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:37 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Faithless Angels - Page 6 51298298568_1ccd82f723_c

Faithless Angels - Page 6 51298682764_6c57307280_c

Huge thanks to Londonroadhog for the effects on Kat's cigarette bounce bounce bounce

152Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:34 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh yes, I see it now. Cool smoke effect.

153Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:53 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Oh yes, I see it now. Cool smoke effect.

Thank you Ian! Very Happy

154Faithless Angels - Page 6 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:16 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
The Angels are back with an album of cover songs from their favourite artists!

Faithless Angels - Page 6 51410642915_62c2b1b9dd_c
Faithless Angels - Page 6 51409933078_c3e1880a4c_c

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum