OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Faithless Angels

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:45 am

BAMComix

Diana wrote:
BAMComix wrote:
Diana wrote:
BAMComix wrote:
Diana wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Could I ask who would be your fave?
It's hard to beat ScarJo, so I fell in love with Tasha right away.
I'm not a big fan of blue, but Peta has a wonderful look as a blonde Asian with a beanie and all the rest of it!
I'm impressed with how you made the KT004 look tougher, yet she keeps her softness and is no doubt a pleasure for any interviewer. I can imagine Tasha being tough to get anything personal out of. I see Peta silently nodding a lot, being the more mysterious one. Smile
Jas is the cute one, obviously, so I relate to her the least, but she has an edge that seems very fitting for a drummer. I imagine her laughing loud, having learned to come out of her shell through the drumming. Smile

Tasha is getting quite a following Very Happy , I have asked a few people and most pick out Tasha, but yeah, ScarJo was always gonna be hard o beat Very Happy .
I like your thoughts on their personalities, you pretty much summed up Peta in a nutshell Very Happy , a talented lead guitarist but says very little Laughing . in fact, you got them all spot on  bounce  bounce
Putting the lead singer together was a challenge, I wanted a sculpt that was pretty but had a bit of an edge, it looks as if I got it right, which is a huge relief bounce My singer is loosely styled on Taylor Momsen, the lead singer of the Pretty Reckless (Who I really like!).
I do agree about Jas, she is such a pretty sculpt. I spent days looking for a drummer sculpt and she jumped out to me as the drummer. I figured she is the youngest of the band.

Kat is probably also the one running the show, all organised and disciplined.
Jas loves the attention and the publicity.
Tasha hates the publicity and is in it for the love of the music. But the circus pays for the trips and the house so she plays along.
Peta doesn't even know how many are inspired by her. She is very settled and enjoys the company and the experience, even more than the music, which of course she excels at, because she always gives 100%. Kat is probably glad to have at least one she can rely on. (Jas is too all over the place, and Tasha just don't give a $h1t. Smile

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  You are so good at this Diana! I should get you to help me do an interview for them, much like I did with Jenna a while back Very Happy .
I'm hard to pin down, timing wise, but you're welcome to try! Wink

I may well take you up on our offer, when I get a bit of free time again bounce . Thank you!

52Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:26 pm

BAMComix

Faithless Angels - Page 3 51019172246_7e4866bc01_c

Faithless Angels - Page 3 51019175371_2332e7d8bc_c

53Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:27 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Cool new photos -- and it's not everyone who can make figures sitting down look so natural!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

54Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:45 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Cool Party after.

55Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:42 pm

davidd

davidd
What's this? Feet on the furniture? What a rebel!

Oh well, at least they're not busting up the joint... yet.

56Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:08 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
That's a great shot of Peta!

57Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:14 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Cool new photos -- and it's not everyone who can make figures sitting down look so natural!

Thanks so much! I will admit, I do look at 'real people' photographs as assistance sometimes bounce . So happy you liked the pics! Very Happy

Gizems nice Kittens wrote:Cool Party after.

They do sem to be having fun! Very Happy

davidd wrote:What's this? Feet on the furniture? What a rebel!

Oh well, at least they're not busting up the joint... yet.

Maybe the photos were taken at the beginning of their lock-in? drunken drunken cheers cheers

TravelGuide wrote:That's a great shot of Peta!

Thanks! Very Happy

58Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:18 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice casual shots. I like the posing, looks very natural.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Faithless Angels - Page 3 C8485110

59Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:10 am

Illusion

Illusion
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice casual shots. I like the posing, looks very natural.

Fully agree Very Happy

60Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:06 pm

Diana

Diana
Illusion wrote:

Fully agree Very Happy
Me, too! Very Happy

And Tasha for me totally steals the show in that group shot. Laughing

61Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:49 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix

Thanks so much! Very Happy

Illusion wrote:

Fully agree Very Happy

You are very kind, thank you! Very Happy

Diana wrote:
Illusion wrote:

Fully agree Very Happy
Me, too! Very Happy

And Tasha for me totally steals the show in that group shot. Laughing

Many thanks Diana cheers , I had a feeling she would stand out for you Very Happy

Again, thanks so much everybody for all the wonderful comments! I am currently working on their second album cover, hopefully I will have something soon! bounce bounce bounce

62Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:36 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
So, I picked up a new guitar for Peta,

Faithless Angels - Page 3 51028383068_2bb624ab74_c

Then, I had the idea for a second album cover for the faithless Angels Very Happy

Faithless Angels - Page 3 51029277437_25e0dd2805_c
Faithless Angels - Page 3 51028448693_d5cf138e57_c

63Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:11 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool album cover and concept.

64Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:48 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Peta looks great with her new guitar. Her camo sleeves remind me of the fake "sleeve tattoos" Henley worn by Biceps from Bermudu Divsturis:
Faithless Angels - Page 3 1551866341_602
Anyway, I like the album graphics a lot, just think the last track should have been "Outta Here". Smile

65Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:51 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Really cool band, I wish the local place had someone like that but all we have is the friend of the owner singing the same songs. 😂

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Faithless Angels - Page 3 1f60e

66Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:08 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The album cover is brilliant.

They've come a long way since their dad wanted some earplugs.

67Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:59 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Cool album cover and concept.

Really pleased you liked it, thank you bounce

GubernatorFan wrote:Peta looks great with her new guitar. Her camo sleeves remind me of the fake "sleeve tattoos" Henley worn by Biceps from Bermudu Divsturis:
Faithless Angels - Page 3 1551866341_602
Anyway, I like the album graphics a lot, just think the last track should have been "Outta Here". Smile

Cheers, really means a lot Very Happy . Yeah, I wanted Peta to have her own guitar as she was borrowing the other one from another character. I was trying to tighten the strings on the previous guitar yesterday, believe me, that wasn't easy! lol! . You know those tattoo sleeves look great, what a pity someone has picked up on a 1/6 scale version? how cool would that be? Very Happy .
Thinking about it now, I guess Outta here, should have been the last track Laughing .

Theboo-bomb wrote:Really cool band, I wish the local place had someone like that  but all we have is the friend of the owner singing the same songs. 😂

Thanks so much! Maybe the girls can get a gig? afro jocolor

TravelGuide wrote:The album cover is brilliant.

They've come a long way since their dad wanted some earplugs.

cheers cheers Thanks so much TG! bounce bounce bounce

68Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:18 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
That's a beautiful cover. I would like to listen to it. cheers

69Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:28 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Gizems nice Kittens wrote:That's a beautiful cover. I would like to listen to it. cheers

Thanks so much! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

70Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:14 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Love it ! It´s not easy to give figures a natural pose for a picture, but Yours are outstanding. Characters and Background are superb.

71Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:17 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Ephiane wrote:Love it ! It´s not easy to give figures a natural pose for a picture, but Yours are outstanding. Characters and Background are superb.

Thanks so much! that's really high praise, thank you. Really pleased you enjoyed the pics of The "Ammo Arms".

72Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:56 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Just a few more Very Happy

Faithless Angels - Page 3 51032426426_23066585b1_cJamming - Faithless Angels by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 3 51032524967_898b952ddb_cKat - Faithless Angels. by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 3 51031689508_99435f39c4_cRehearsal Time - Faithless Angels.(1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 3 51032414556_f564029a69_cRehearsal Time - Faithless Angels.(2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 3 51032510927_b77678fb65_cRehearsal Time - Faithless Angels.(3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 3 51032505387_a5c8a53564_cRehearsal Time - Faithless Angels.(4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 3 51031667193_01ab95b880_cRehearsal Time - Faithless Angels.(5) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

73Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:02 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
And the audience yells: "We want more! We want more! We want more!"

74Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:02 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice new onstage photos. I like the light feature in the ceiling. But it made me wonder (you'll hate me for this) -- any way you could get or make one of those neon light coil signs with which they advertise beer (e.g., Coors) in bars and liqueur stores? I can't think of whether there is something one could use to make something like that in our scale, but it would look so good. Or maybe if one uses soft wire and a really good phosphorescent paint (which seems to be almost as elusive as a unicorn). Or maybe one could just print it out on a peace of paper with sufficiently stark contrast and reflective light paint.

Faithless Angels - Page 3 Coorsbeerpink

75Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:32 pm

Diana

Diana
The new guitar is perfect for Peta!
Also love the album cover, but actually I especially like the back cover! Another very natural looking group shot!

76Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:14 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
TravelGuide wrote:And the audience yells: "We want more! We want more! We want more!"

bounce bounce bounce Looks like they will have to come out for an encore bounce bounce bounce

GubernatorFan wrote:Nice new onstage photos. I like the light feature in the ceiling. But it made me wonder (you'll hate me for this) -- any way you could get or make one of those neon light coil signs with which they advertise beer (e.g., Coors) in bars and liqueur stores? I can't think of whether there is something one could use to make something like that in our scale, but it would look so good. Or maybe if one uses soft wire and a really good phosphorescent paint (which seems to be almost as elusive as a unicorn). Or maybe one could just print it out on a peace of paper with sufficiently stark contrast and reflective light paint.

Faithless Angels - Page 3 Coorsbeerpink

Thank you! I quite liked that effect too cheers . that's a great idea about a neon sign, I shall have to look in to it cheers

Diana wrote:The new guitar is perfect for Peta!
Also love the album cover, but actually I especially like the back cover! Another very natural looking group shot!

cheers Thank you, Really pleased you also like the album covers. The rear shot came from a Metallica album I think when I was much younger of the band stood in an alleyway if I remember correctly. I can't recall what album it was though? Rather than copy the pic, I wanted to sort of pay homage to it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

77Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:27 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice extra shots. I like the casual jam session shots before they really start to get into it.

78Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:32 pm

davidd

davidd
BAMComix wrote:

cheers Thank you, Really pleased you also like the album covers. The rear shot came from a Metallica album I think when I was much younger of the band stood in an alleyway if I remember correctly. I can't recall what album it was though? Rather than copy the pic, I wanted to sort of pay homage to it.

This Metallica album, maybe? https://www.classic-rock-covers.com/2013/01/metallica.html

79Faithless Angels - Page 3 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:48 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice extra shots. I like the casual jam session shots before they really start to get into it.

Really pleased you are enjoying the shots of the girls! bounce bounce

davidd wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

cheers Thank you, Really pleased you also like the album covers. The rear shot came from a Metallica album I think when I was much younger of the band stood in an alleyway if I remember correctly. I can't recall what album it was though? Rather than copy the pic, I wanted to sort of pay homage to it.

This Metallica album, maybe? https://www.classic-rock-covers.com/2013/01/metallica.html

That is it Dave! great stuff

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum