OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Faithless Angels

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:00 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
They are looking sharper than ever and as loud as they are striking. It occurs to me that while I celebrate the added perfection to your characters and scene, this is fast becoming a bar I would avoid on a night like this -- judging by the effect my last presence at a bar with a live band had on my hearing... Wink

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

102Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:10 pm

TravelGuide

They sure look professional Smile

GubernatorFan wrote:They are looking sharper than ever and as loud as they are striking. It occurs to me that while I celebrate the added perfection to your characters and scene, this is fast becoming a bar I would avoid on a night like this -- judging by the effect my last presence at a bar with a live band had on my hearing... Wink
You sound like you're their dad Very Happy

103Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:11 pm

BAMComix

GubernatorFan wrote:They are looking sharper than ever and as loud as they are striking. It occurs to me that while I celebrate the added perfection to your characters and scene, this is fast becoming a bar I would avoid on a night like this -- judging by the effect my last presence at a bar with a live band had on my hearing... Wink

Thank you so much, I really am pleased you like the development of the girls bounce bounce . Rest assured, the Angels don't play every night, so there would be many a night you could pop in for a pint of Major Ike's Atomic Ale bounce bounce bounce

104Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:12 pm

BAMComix

TravelGuide wrote:They sure look professional Smile

You sound like you're their dad Very Happy

lol! lol! lol!

105Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:19 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL, yes... it does make me sound even more aged than I am. I realize that. But since Dal liked the commend to much, is he ready to surrender his paternal rights and responsibilities to me? Wink

106Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:50 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Those are spectacular photos, BAMComix! Great angles and posing --- feels very realistic.

And GF.... the secret is to always wear earplugs!  I say this as someone who helps run a metal festival. My hearing would not survive without those. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

107Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:09 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:LOL, yes... it does make me sound even more aged than I am. I realize that. But since Dal liked the commend to much, is he ready to surrender his paternal rights and responsibilities to me? Wink

I think their respective parents were glad when these wild ones moved out! lol! lol! lol!

skywalkersaga wrote:Those are spectacular photos, BAMComix! Great angles and posing --- feels very realistic.

And GF.... the secret is to always wear earplugs!  I say this as someone who helps run a metal festival. My hearing would not survive without those. Razz

Thanks so much! ear plugs, know there's an idea, maybe Joe could give them out at the bar? cheers cheers

108Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:21 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Excellent shots. Love all the different poses and angles. I’m a little bummed your drummer gets so little attention. Otherwise, all the photos look pretty cool.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Faithless Angels - Page 5 C8485110

109Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:29 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Excellent shots. Love all the different poses and angles. I’m a little bummed your drummer gets so little attention. Otherwise, all the photos look pretty cool.

Thank you so much! really pleased you enjoyed their latest outing bounce bounce Next time I will remember to focus in on Jasmine for a drum solo! Very Happy

110Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:18 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Stryker2011 wrote:Excellent shots. Love all the different poses and angles. I’m a little bummed your drummer gets so little attention.
That's entirely realistic.

111Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:27 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
New pics look incredible!!!!! I love how good the new amps and guitars look. They fill out the stage/background so perfectly. I can almost hear the feedback. And the photographer at the beginning really adds a cool layer to the shoot, as all the photos feel like she took them. Your choice of focal length (I think that's the correct way to refer to this) REALLY sells the feel of someone taking these live shots from the front of the crowd. I'm assuming for most of these you shot close and zoomed way out? It totally captures that live photo feel, along flawless posing that conveys that huge rock & roll energy. There's such a great sense of motion in all of these, along with such a sense of depth in all of these that really sells the realism. Add in the already awesome, detailed bar background, and you've created the definitive live music shoot. I bow to your mastery on this one.

112Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:03 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
ReverendSpooky wrote:New pics look incredible!!!!!  I love how good the new amps and guitars look.  They fill out the stage/background so perfectly.  I can almost hear the feedback.  And the photographer at the beginning really adds a cool layer to the shoot, as all the photos feel like she took them.  Your choice of focal length (I think that's the correct way to refer to this) REALLY sells the feel of someone taking these live shots from the front of the crowd.  I'm assuming for most of these you shot close and zoomed way out? It totally captures that live photo feel, along flawless posing that conveys that huge rock & roll energy.  There's such a great sense of motion in all of these, along with such a sense of depth in all of these that really sells the realism.  Add in the already awesome, detailed bar background, and you've created the definitive live music shoot.  I bow to your mastery on this one.

Thank you so much Adam bounce bounce bounce I am so pleased I got the amps and the two guitars. I liked the other guitars they had, but hey new ones are so wonderfully detailed!
I so pleased you like the photographer, I was hoping if I showed her at the beginning it would give the impression she had taken the pics Very Happy Very Happy Thanks also on the posing, it can be so frustrating when they fall over! Laughing and then you have to start again from scratch! Saying that the venue looks genuine is such an awesome compliment bounce . I knew when I rebuilt the arms I wanted a stage, but I never figured It would look the way it does now bounce bounce bounce Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback, really means a lot Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

113Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:13 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Finally, the can turn the volume up to eleven!

My favourite pics are those guitar smashing pics where the faces get lost in a hairsplosion.

114Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:38 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Ovy wrote:Finally, the can turn the volume up to eleven!

My favourite pics are those guitar smashing pics where the faces get lost in a hairsplosion.

ear plugs may be needed! lol! lol! lol! Really pleased you like the shots, especially the head banging ones cheers cheers cheers

115Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:12 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
As we know, the Ammo Arms can be a rowdy place! here are some shots of the after party of the Angels gig.

Faithless Angels - Page 5 51097287270_29b2f81e52_c
Faithless Angels - Page 5 51097285830_e3745ff46c_c
Faithless Angels - Page 5 51096576422_35cce035d2_c
Faithless Angels - Page 5 51096482361_ab92ca0996_c
Faithless Angels - Page 5 51097020858_058b459eed_c
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51096572787_a3b3543762_c.jpg
Faithless Angels - Page 5 51097018538_7c764ecaa2_c
Faithless Angels - Page 5 51097017193_2f8f6f9057_c
Faithless Angels - Page 5 51096476256_de4f1c5c92_c
Faithless Angels - Page 5 51096567982_96e412cff5_c
Faithless Angels - Page 5 51097274930_5eb0a94545_c
Faithless Angels - Page 5 51096549419_70906d200f_c
Faithless Angels - Page 5 51097272305_387b71cedc_c
Faithless Angels - Page 5 51096545674_75e604a189_c

116Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:32 pm

Illusion

Illusion
great new equipment. They rock even more now.
and what a cool party going on. cheers

117Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:41 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Great afterparty!

118Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:50 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Illusion wrote:great new equipment. They rock even more now.
and what a cool party going on. cheers

TravelGuide wrote:Great afterparty!

thank you so much both! I am so pleased you enjoyed the pics! Illusion, I agree, the amps are wonderfully made items and the girls are thrilled with them! bounce bounce bounce

119Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:06 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL Nice after party. Glad to see you have brought in the audience to enjoy your fully armed and operational band and to continue the party afterhours. But so many questions... For example: Was Lady in Red checking out Chris Evans' butt? And doesn't Devil Girl realize Chewie is happily married? Wink

120Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:33 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Man, I want to go to the after party!!!! Great shots as always. I could get lost just looking at all the wall art. I think the 10th Doctor might have used the Tardis to jump from the HoS world to yours just in time to catch the Faithless Angels set. Ah, the perks of being a timelord. Like Guv, I'm loving Ms Red Dress checking out Cap's ASSets (That's America's ass!). Chewy and Purgatory (unwelcome advances, open marriage, or does it just get lonely on the road?) killed me too. I always love the sense of depth in your shot compositions too. They're always very dimensional, and the foreground details really add such a sense of realism.

121Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:59 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The after party looks like a riot. That’s a crowd I could see hanging with in my younger “partying” days. Very cool shots. Hilarious and fun (like the gal gazing at Chris Evan’s butt). Nicely done.

122Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:46 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:LOL Nice after party. Glad to see you have brought in the audience to enjoy your fully armed and operational band and to continue the party afterhours. But so many questions... For example: Was Lady in Red checking out Chris Evans' butt? And doesn't Devil Girl realize Chewie is happily married? Wink

The troops do know how to have a good time Very Happy and I think they really enjoyed the show! Yes, Jesse is indeed checking out Cap's butt! these females agents aren't afraid of going after what they want Very Happy . As for Chewie, I think Sakkara is quite enchanted with the Wookie lol! . If you have any more questions, please fire away, I will do my best to answer them cheers cheers cheers

ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, I want to go to the after party!!!!  Great shots as always.  I could get lost just looking at all the wall art.  I think the 10th Doctor might have used the Tardis to jump from the HoS world to yours just in time to catch the Faithless Angels set.  Ah, the perks of being a timelord.  Like Guv, I'm loving Ms Red Dress checking out Cap's ASSets (That's America's ass!).  Chewy and Purgatory (unwelcome advances, open marriage, or does it just get lonely on the road?) killed me too.  I always love the sense of depth in your shot compositions too.  They're always very dimensional, and the foreground details really add such a sense of realism.

All are welcome at the Ammo Arms Rev Very Happy , maybe next time the Doctor can bring the HOS girls with him bounce . It's great that you find the artwork cool, I looked for ages for movie inspired posters to hang on the walls Very Happy . I also really like old movie posters, which you can find loads of on google images Very Happy .
lol! you never know, Cap may be in for a good night?, and maybe Chewie too! let's hope Sakkara isn't after Chewie as she fancies a new rug affraid Laughing Laughing .
Thanks so much on the compliment about the pics! I do try to add as many details, movements and props as I can without cluttering the scene, and as you know, it can so easily over pack a image lol! . More to come soon cheers cheers

Stryker2011 wrote:The after party looks like a riot. That’s a crowd I could see hanging with in my younger “partying” days. Very cool shots. Hilarious and fun (like the gal gazing at Chris Evan’s butt). Nicely done.

Really pleased the sense of fun came across in the pics cheers cheers cheers .

123Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:34 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Great pictures of the party. You've got quite a few figures there. Laughing

124Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:37 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Gizems nice Kittens wrote:Great pictures of the party. You've got quite a few figures there. Laughing

Thanks so much! they were great fun to do. I think in total I have around 100 figures, all mixed from Vintage Action Man & Joe, phicen, licensed, and a few other makes. You will often see them in and around the Ammo Arms, as well as adventures in comics which you can find on my flickr (Blondeactionman) bounce bounce bounce

125Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:40 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Faithless Angels - Page 5 51286856731_f6d9073e26_c
Faithless Angels - Page 5 51286856846_8d08826260_c
Faithless Angels - Page 5 51287578129_4d5cb4cf2f_c
Faithless Angels - Page 5 51287028328_32491eca49_c
Faithless Angels - Page 5 51287027578_e962955744_c
Faithless Angels - Page 5 51287575884_58a9a5caaf_c

126Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:46 am

davidd

davidd
Love that last pic! Realistic posing, like a serious conversation is happening.

In the meantime, Peta grows impatient, and just wants to get back to business: making noise!

127Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:03 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:Love that last pic! Realistic posing, like a serious conversation is happening.

In the meantime, Peta grows impatient, and just wants to get back to business: making noise!

Cheers Dave! on flickr, their conversation went, "Do you know any led zeppelin?" lol! . Yeah, Peta, just wants to get on with it cheers

128Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:23 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice shots. Glad to see your drummer getting more love — the loose strand of hair in her face is a nice touch. That last pic looks like he’s asking for a request (or maybe an autograph?).

129Faithless Angels - Page 5 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:30 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice shots. Glad to see your drummer getting more love — the loose strand of hair in her face is a nice touch. That last pic looks like he’s asking for a request (or maybe an autograph?).

Thanks Mark bounce . I thought you'd appreciate a few single shots of Jasmine, after all she is usually behind her drum kit. Yeah, you guessed right, he's asking if they know any Led Zep tracks bounce bounce bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum