OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Faithless Angels

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

76Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:14 pm

BAMComix

TravelGuide wrote:And the audience yells: "We want more! We want more! We want more!"

bounce bounce bounce Looks like they will have to come out for an encore bounce bounce bounce

GubernatorFan wrote:Nice new onstage photos. I like the light feature in the ceiling. But it made me wonder (you'll hate me for this) -- any way you could get or make one of those neon light coil signs with which they advertise beer (e.g., Coors) in bars and liqueur stores? I can't think of whether there is something one could use to make something like that in our scale, but it would look so good. Or maybe if one uses soft wire and a really good phosphorescent paint (which seems to be almost as elusive as a unicorn). Or maybe one could just print it out on a peace of paper with sufficiently stark contrast and reflective light paint.

Faithless Angels - Page 4 Coorsbeerpink

Thank you! I quite liked that effect too cheers . that's a great idea about a neon sign, I shall have to look in to it cheers

Diana wrote:The new guitar is perfect for Peta!
Also love the album cover, but actually I especially like the back cover! Another very natural looking group shot!

cheers Thank you, Really pleased you also like the album covers. The rear shot came from a Metallica album I think when I was much younger of the band stood in an alleyway if I remember correctly. I can't recall what album it was though? Rather than copy the pic, I wanted to sort of pay homage to it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

77Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:27 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Nice extra shots. I like the casual jam session shots before they really start to get into it.

78Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:32 pm

davidd

BAMComix wrote:

cheers Thank you, Really pleased you also like the album covers. The rear shot came from a Metallica album I think when I was much younger of the band stood in an alleyway if I remember correctly. I can't recall what album it was though? Rather than copy the pic, I wanted to sort of pay homage to it.

This Metallica album, maybe? https://www.classic-rock-covers.com/2013/01/metallica.html

79Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:48 am

BAMComix

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice extra shots. I like the casual jam session shots before they really start to get into it.

Really pleased you are enjoying the shots of the girls! bounce bounce

davidd wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

cheers Thank you, Really pleased you also like the album covers. The rear shot came from a Metallica album I think when I was much younger of the band stood in an alleyway if I remember correctly. I can't recall what album it was though? Rather than copy the pic, I wanted to sort of pay homage to it.

This Metallica album, maybe? https://www.classic-rock-covers.com/2013/01/metallica.html

That is it Dave! great stuff

80Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:51 pm

A Man

What? A new album already? I am not even finished thinking about track 1 on their first release: If they used a Chevy for their escape, which car brought them there in the first place? Laughing

Very nice photography.

81Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:42 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Man, all the new pics look killer!!!  I don't even know where to start.  All the "live" shots are so full of rock n roll swagger, and while the hanging out and practice photos so perfectly capture the laid back feeling of them just hanging out.  The new album cover is dynamite, and I absolutely love it.  You've really brought the band to life in all of these.  

And I can't believe no one else rose to your challenge on the last names!  Obviously a reference to Megadeth's Dave Mustaine!  Rob Trujillo from Suicidal Tendencies and Infectious Grooves is SUCH an awesome reference, although I JUST found out he also has been playing with Metallica and Black Label Society more recently (If you want to count the last 10-20 years as more recently).  

GubernatorFan wrote:Nice new onstage photos. I like the light feature in the ceiling. But it made me wonder (you'll hate me for this) -- any way you could get or make one of those neon light coil signs with which they advertise beer (e.g., Coors) in bars and liqueur stores? I can't think of whether there is something one could use to make something like that in our scale, but it would look so good. Or maybe if one uses soft wire and a really good phosphorescent paint (which seems to be almost as elusive as a unicorn). Or maybe one could just print it out on a peace of paper with sufficiently stark contrast and reflective light paint.

There IS in fact a way to do one of these (as well as a little hint as to what I've been up to lately).

Faithless Angels - Page 4 Neonsign_orig

82Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:03 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice one, Rev. But I see you're playing your cards close to the vest with details... Smile

83Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:14 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
A Man wrote:What?  A new album already? I am not even finished thinking about track 1 on their first release:  If they used a Chevy for their escape, which car brought them there in the first place?   Laughing

Very nice photography.

Thanks so much Very Happy Very Happy These girls don't hang about bounce . Hmmm, that's a tricky one? Maybe the same chevy they escaped in?

ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, all the new pics look killer!!!  I don't even know where to start.  All the "live" shots are so full of rock n roll swagger, and while the hanging out and practice photos so perfectly capture the laid back feeling of them just hanging out.  The new album cover is dynamite, and I absolutely love it.  You've really brought the band to life in all of these.  

And I can't believe no one else rose to your challenge on the last names!  Obviously a reference to Megadeth's Dave Mustaine!  Rob Trujillo from Suicidal Tendencies and Infectious Grooves is SUCH an awesome reference, although I JUST found out he also has been playing with Metallica and Black Label Society more recently (If you want to count the last 10-20 years as more recently).  

There IS in fact a way to do one of these (as well as a little hint as to what I've been up to lately).

Faithless Angels - Page 4 Neonsign_orig

Cheers Rev! and let's face it, it was our chats on insta that gave me the inspiration to use more girls for the band, and for that I am so grateful bounce bounce bounce . I had a lot of fun doing the stage pics, off stage and rehearsal pics. I tried to put as much movement in the pics, and I am so pleased that came across bounce bounce .
Yay! spot on with the name game rev! I loved and still love all those bands, I guess the rock bug never leaves you huh? Very Happy . Thanks so much for all the ideas and great comments!

GubernatorFan wrote:Nice one, Rev. But I see you're playing your cards close to the vest with details... Smile

he is indeed! bounce bounce

84Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:24 am

ZombieTestSubject

Awesome job with the figures and accessories, posing them, and the background. Everything is so vivid, yet not unbelievable. Beautiful.

85Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:12 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
ZombieTestSubject wrote:Awesome job with the figures and accessories, posing them, and the background. Everything is so vivid, yet not unbelievable. Beautiful.

Thanks so much! So pleased you like them and enjoyed the pics! more to come soon. I have just finishing making a mini stage or riser for Jasmine bounce bounce

86Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:49 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
So, yesterday I had a go at making a small stage for Jasmine so she could be seen and a few small stage amps. The amps aren't great, but they will do until I can get something better.
The Faithless Angels are back to promote their new album, "Outta here!" enjoy!

The stage.

Faithless Angels - Page 4 51043181817_eaf3570664_cNew Drummer Stage by Dal Lee, on Flickr

and now on to their gig!

Faithless Angels - Page 4 51043280302_88806cce68_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51042452128_f7fcb427d9_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51043176381_785d9f675b_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51042443348_4bfcf986f5_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51042438593_d0ae9ba007_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (5) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51043164016_c21f57af9a_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (6) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51042431428_e1b4ef4b1c_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (7) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51043156226_b111c3aa5d_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (Cool by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51042422618_90365788ee_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (9) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51043242232_184d4046bd_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (10) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51043142761_1197538b5c_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (11) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51042409843_bd106b591a_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (12) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51043230747_f245cc6c3f_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (13) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51042404423_dbcc660208_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (14) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51043223797_c262f7130c_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (15) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51042395648_6157e7ca6a_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (16) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51043214382_3a5ebba920_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (17) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51042387923_f04c685143_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (18) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51043111661_ef61c4d39b_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (19) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51043201197_f15a53d8df_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (20) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51043102011_5343ac9305_cFaithless Angels - Outta Here! Gig (21) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

87Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:20 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like the new stage area a lot and the photos are even more evocative than before. But for me the show is stolen by a detail that was perhaps there all along. The "Will work for Duff" poster. Wink Love it all.

88Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:51 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The poses are great, very realistic cheers cheers

89Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:57 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
A grand entrance. I love your angels. cheers cheers

90Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:23 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Great scenes and poses. The drummer with the flying hair rocks it. I also like that angle from below, where you are right into this concert.

Lighting is also very well placed. Love it cheers

91Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:47 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:I like the new stage area a lot and the photos are even more evocative than before. But for me the show is stolen by a detail that was perhaps there all along. The "Will work for Duff" poster. Wink Love it all.

Thanks so much! they were a lot of fun to do. Really pleased you also like the drummers stage, it is so much better than Jasmine can be seen Very Happy . lol! I really like the poster too!

TravelGuide wrote:The poses are great, very realistic cheers cheers

Thanks for the high praise! means a lot! Very Happy

Gizems nice Kittens wrote:A grand entrance. I love your angels. cheers cheers

Thanks so much! bounce bounce THe Angels will be thrilled to know you like them bounce bounce

Valiarde wrote:Great scenes and poses. The drummer with the flying hair rocks it. I also like that angle from below, where you are right into this concert.

Lighting is also very well placed. Love it cheers

Hey, thanks so much! really pleased that you enjoyed the post! Yeah, I was right there with them when I was doing the pics! cheers cheers cheers

92Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:03 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
The new band photos are AWESOME!!! The drum riser looks excellent, and Jasmine's increased visibility adds to the sense of depth in the photos. Not to mention she just looks great, and it's nice seeing her better. And man, she really looks like she's going all out in these! The whole band really looks like they're thrashing hard. The perspective on all of these have such a great concert photo feel too, and really feel like someone is shooting a live show. Absolutely love it man, and it makes me miss live concerts right now all the more.

93Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:15 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
ReverendSpooky wrote:The new band photos are AWESOME!!!  The drum riser looks excellent, and Jasmine's increased visibility adds to the sense of depth in the photos.  Not to mention she just looks great, and it's nice seeing her better.  And man, she really looks like she's going all out in these!  The whole band really looks like they're thrashing hard.  The perspective on all of these have such a great concert photo feel too, and really feel like someone is shooting a live show.  Absolutely love it man, and it makes me miss live concerts right now all the more.  

bounce bounce bounce Thanks Rev! that really means a lot, and to say that it was like someone was shooting the pics live, so to speak is such high praise, thank you! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . I agree about the riser, it's so much nicer to be able to see her Very Happy .
I wanted to try and convey movement and fun for the girls, and I'm so pleased it showed through in the pics bounce . I have to agree though, there is nothing like a band playing live! bounce bounce bounce

94Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:52 am

Diana

Diana
YESSS!!!! Awesome!!! I feel like I'm right there! Very Happy

95Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:48 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Diana wrote:YESSS!!!! Awesome!!! I feel like I'm right there! Very Happy

bounce bounce bounce So pleased you had fun and enjoyed the pics Diana! bounce bounce bounce

96Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:54 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Excellent series of photos — your band is awesome. Dig the small amps. Great dynamic angles and posing.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Faithless Angels - Page 4 C8485110

97Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:47 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Excellent series of photos — your band is awesome. Dig the small amps. Great dynamic angles and posing.

Many thanks! bounce Really pleased you enjoyed the new pics! The little amps were just made from a 2"x1" timber post Very Happy . I am hoping to get some larger amps soon, so more pics in the future Very Happy

98Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:16 pm

A Man

The new extra podium really lifted the scene.  Smile
(Good grief, the pun... No  No )

99Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:55 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
A Man wrote:The new extra podium really lifted the scene.  Smile
(Good grief, the pun... No  No )

lol! Thank you! Very Happy

100Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:55 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Okay, so the Faithless Angels have finally go the their amps! and they were installed into the Ammo Arms! How did they celebrate? with a sow of course : bounce bounce bounce

Faithless Angels - Page 4 51016783190_d0e1c54451_cAngels get their amps by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089775859_759c334aa0_cFaithless Angels before the gig (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089774744_d498028a18_cFaithless Angels before the gig (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51090242193_836f78a0ba_cFaithless Angels before the gig (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089772839_acbffd6d28_cFaithless Angels before the gig (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51090240103_dea129095b_cFaithless Angels before the gig (5) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089770424_0d1dc23c8f_cFaithless Angels before the gig (6) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51090505195_4bd7136c4a_cFaithless Angels before the gig (7) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089783007_2ea052fba1_cFaithless Angels before the gig (Cool by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089848292_619fc2db9a_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51090301008_bd12daa7f5_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089828619_d92611a88b_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089751526_bfe9a7e800_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51090560420_d587fc4b0f_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (5) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51090559060_6c8ca2baa9_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (6) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089821699_c1d2ce72cc_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (7) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089746981_d731a1bf4d_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (Cool by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51090554810_911b1c4227_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (9) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51090553325_36dd43bf8b_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (10) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089830257_dd522652b4_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (11) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089814549_995bdc17bb_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (12) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089740151_0a3070b23c_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (13) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51090545685_6e86a71c2e_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (14) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089733326_df2773c463_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (15) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51090539605_8779a7acf2_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (16) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51090536445_008ba979e0_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (17) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089814042_d96e5a0707_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (18) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51090534435_6b330cb526_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (19) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089797569_88414a90c2_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (20) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089796354_e79897c3c6_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (21) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089794849_edba0bc948_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (22) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089720566_447e3c87aa_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (23) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089807342_29b6c5c792_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (24) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089791794_497026f161_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (25) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51090526240_2dd713d994_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (26) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089803577_2f493d7fa5_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (27) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51090523550_9409606c05_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (28) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089800922_84b38104ab_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (29) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51090254058_b50d5950c1_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (30) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089798042_47ed698354_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (31) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089796782_75fd5fed6e_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (32) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089795477_7ae6901c62_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (33) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089794447_1070ccfbc3_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (34) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Faithless Angels - Page 4 51089793202_f3a0551e4e_cFaithless Angels - Live & Loud! (35) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

101Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:00 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They are looking sharper than ever and as loud as they are striking. It occurs to me that while I celebrate the added perfection to your characters and scene, this is fast becoming a bar I would avoid on a night like this -- judging by the effect my last presence at a bar with a live band had on my hearing... Wink

102Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:10 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
They sure look professional Smile

GubernatorFan wrote:They are looking sharper than ever and as loud as they are striking. It occurs to me that while I celebrate the added perfection to your characters and scene, this is fast becoming a bar I would avoid on a night like this -- judging by the effect my last presence at a bar with a live band had on my hearing... Wink
You sound like you're their dad Very Happy

103Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:11 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:They are looking sharper than ever and as loud as they are striking. It occurs to me that while I celebrate the added perfection to your characters and scene, this is fast becoming a bar I would avoid on a night like this -- judging by the effect my last presence at a bar with a live band had on my hearing... Wink

Thank you so much, I really am pleased you like the development of the girls bounce bounce . Rest assured, the Angels don't play every night, so there would be many a night you could pop in for a pint of Major Ike's Atomic Ale bounce bounce bounce

104Faithless Angels - Page 4 Empty Re: Faithless Angels Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:12 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
TravelGuide wrote:They sure look professional Smile

You sound like you're their dad Very Happy

lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum