OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Nice moody photos, Diana. Like the different color schemes.

Diana

Valiarde wrote:Hah, there she is!
I tthink she looks a bit bored tbf Razz  Maybe it is some meditative thing for her htough

I like the backdrops you used here, they work wonderfully. First pic is cool with the blurred skull in the foreground.

Haha! Yeah, I was going for the meditative/trance type thing. I had to do something to counteract that otherwise sweet face. Smile

Randam Hajile wrote:Great! Wonderful photos! I like the last photo the most, as I captures the twilight mood of the forest.
davidd wrote:Marvelously detailed figure which you've assembled very nicely, D.! Love the lighting effects, and the seamless integration of the figure with the backgrounds!
GubernatorFan wrote:Beautiful photos, Diana!
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice moody photos, Diana. Like the different color schemes.

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, everyone! Taking the photos was a lot of fun and inspired by this forum. Very Happy

csyeung

Supernice photos Diana! Keep em coming!

Ovy

Yesterday I saw this figure live at the Valiarde National Gallery. What fascinated me most were those super tiny chains. I read you had quite some trouble with those as they are so delicate. But I have never encountered chains as tiny as these in my adventures in thriftshops and costume jewellry findings. Any idea how/where to get that kind chains seperately?

(If anyone is having trouble with his chains, you can send them to me for free of couse. It will free your mind.)

Diana

Diana
Ovy wrote:Yesterday I saw this figure live at the Valiarde National Gallery. What fascinated me most were those super tiny chains. I read you had quite some trouble with those as they are so delicate. But I have never encountered chains as tiny as these in my adventures in thriftshops and costume jewellry findings. Any idea how/where to get that kind chains seperately?

(If anyone is having trouble with his chains, you can send them to me for free of couse. It will free your mind.)

Laughing Nice try.

Ok, I thought "this can't be so hard to find" and checked out Google, Ebay, Etsy and even AliExpress and found nothing before I ran out of steam. Of course I'm no jewelry expert so I didn't know what to look for. It's a cable chain. Tiny. 0,3mm?

Maybe our resident jewelry makers will know better. Smile

csyeung

csyeung
I've seen some small chains at Michael's the other day, but not sure if they were as small as these.

brassco

brassco
Stryker2011 wrote:I “straightened” the hair on both of mine fairly easily (more like taming it a bit more) — I ran both scalp pieces — just the majority of the hair, not the entire thing — under some water, squeezed the excess as much as possible, and just ran my fingers through the hair a bit.

[img]New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions - Page 7 IMG-20220808-114852 New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions - Page 7 IMG-20220808-114907 New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions - Page 7 IMG-20220808-114945 New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions - Page 7 IMG-20220808-114926[/img]

I just found out that the hs can be taken off...so i find a old long hair piece, and try to modify to make it work....not bad i say!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks pretty nice.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions - Page 7 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad you could make it work like that, brassco.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum