OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Valiarde

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions - Page 5 CpsJTlZh

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions - Page 5 DXaPyP4h

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions - Page 5 MudlF2hh

Just adding three pics here I shot yesterday. I also only have the evil version. LEt's wait for the people with the other one. Smile

Diana

Wow, Valiarde, fantastic photos!! I clearly need to get myself a tree. Or rather make one. Smile

Xavion, the white one hasn't arrived for me yet, but rest assured I will post pictures as soon as she does. Very Happy

skywalkersaga

Great photos, Valiarde! She looks really good against your backdrop. This figure seems to photograph really well , especially in a bit of dramatic lighting.

shazzdan

Diana wrote:Wow, Valiarde, fantastic photos!! I clearly need to get myself a tree. Or rather make one. SmileVery Happy
I would make a twisted tree like that by gluing a few pieces of driftwood together.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

Valiarde

Valiarde
shazzdan wrote:
Diana wrote:Wow, Valiarde, fantastic photos!! I clearly need to get myself a tree. Or rather make one. SmileVery Happy
I would make a twisted tree like that by gluing a few pieces of driftwood together.

That is basically what it is - I just made some roots out of modelling clay so that the driftwood can stand upright like a tree. Still a bit short, but okay for some pics

shazzdan

shazzdan
Valiarde wrote:
shazzdan wrote:

That is basically what it is - I just made some roots out of modelling clay so that the driftwood can stand upright like a tree. Still a bit short, but okay for some pics

It works brilliantly.

brassco

brassco
who would have known...that the tree works so well with this figure! So i probably don't need the banner afterall...

I would be surprised if the white shaman shines brighter than the black one...but with so many talented photographers here, even an ordinary figure could become extra-ordinary!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Those shots are really cool, Valiarde. And that “tree” is brilliant.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions - Page 5 C8485110

Diana

Diana
shazzdan wrote:
Valiarde wrote:
shazzdan wrote:

It works brilliantly.
Exactly. That's what I was thinking.
I've made two trees before with latex and wire and flock. They looked fantastic!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice photos, Valiarde, and both the light and the tree work excellently with the foreground and floor.

csyeung

csyeung
Those pics are supercool Valiarde!

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I love how the dark version has her fingernails painted black and her toenails painted pink. She doesn’t have the time or money to replace that raggedy cloak, but she never misses a mani or pedi! It reminds me of how I am with toys. Wink

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thank you all for the kind words!

Does anybody know which battery types are needed for the Light up staff?

Diana

Diana
Kitsune1000 wrote:Please note they don't ship the Batteries and this needs 4 AG1 cell batteries , if you have this incoming you might want to buy these in advance.

@Valiarde Very Happy

This was for the white shaman. I don't know whether they need the same amount, but I'd say they'll be using the same type.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Diana wrote:
Kitsune1000 wrote:Please note they don't ship the Batteries and this needs 4 AG1 cell batteries , if you have this incoming you might want to buy these in advance.

@Valiarde Very Happy

This was for the white shaman. I don't know whether they need the same amount, but I'd say they'll be using the same type.

Yeah I ordered the Staff of the white one because it is cool and the black version has no light up features. I already tried AG1 but thought they don't fit - with a bit more force, 2x AG1 slide in the the staff lighting up now. THANKS  Smile

blackpool

blackpool
@Diana & @Valiarde awesome pictures, you sell her very well with those atmospheric shots!!! Very cool, and very tempting!

Diana

Diana
Valiarde wrote:Yeah I ordered the Staff of the white one because it is cool and the black version has no light up features. I already tried AG1 but thought they don't fit - with a bit more force, 2x AG1 slide in the the staff lighting up now. THANKS  Smile

Ah! Good to know, thank you!

blackpool wrote:@Diana & @Valiarde awesome pictures, you sell her very well with those atmospheric shots!!! Very cool, and very tempting!
@everyone who commented:
My pleasure! Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Concerning the batteries. I received notifications with the items (the banner and the figure WH001) from Giantoy.

For the banner: 2 each Button Cell (AG1) and 2 each Button Cell (CR2025)

For the figure WH001: 4 each Button Cell (AG1)

Diana

Diana
She has arrived! And they look mighty good together. 😊

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions - Page 5 72024610
New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions - Page 5 B61f0a10New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions - Page 5 92909e10
New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions - Page 5 C9158310
New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions - Page 5 51d53710New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions - Page 5 00acb910
New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions - Page 5 Bacbc010
New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions - Page 5 Ccb46c10New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions - Page 5 182ee610
New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions - Page 5 75be5f10

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I’d be crying right now if I had sold them on eBay.

All of the photos are beautiful, but this one could sell another production run.  Or two.

Diana wrote:She has arrived!

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions - Page 5 00acb910

brassco

brassco
Great looking pairs you got there, Diana!

may i know if the white shaman comes with a crystal ball?

I am still thinking whether to buy the white one or not.

What am i missing? Their basic attire seems the same other than the color themes. It's probably their faces, and the difference in the staff. And shield for crystal ball?

Valiarde

Valiarde
Great pics again Diana. Your shamans look very good together. Smile

brassco wrote:

What am i missing? Their basic attire seems the same other than the color themes. It's probably their faces, and the difference in the staff. And shield for crystal ball?

The white one has the light up features of the skull staff and a crystal ball while the black one comes with a bone shield and a face mask. So in the end it comes down to your preference of the accessories and heads. (Black one has a slightly different bra, too)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice additional shots, Diana. I’m looking forward to having the time to put these lovely ladies together.

Diana

Diana
Xavion2004 wrote:I’d be crying right now if I had sold them on eBay.

All of the photos are beautiful, but this one could sell another production run.  Or two.

(img)
Haha, thank you! I'd very glad you didn't sell them. Very Happy

brassco wrote:Great looking pairs you got there, Diana!

may i know if the white shaman comes with a crystal ball?

Thank you! Very Happy
Yes, the white shaman actually comes with TWO crystal balls, one red and one white. It comes with the same little chalice the dark one has, but also with a bigger skull holder for one of the crystal balls. This skull lights up, as well as the staff.

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice additional shots, Diana. I’m looking forward to having the time to put these lovely ladies together.
Thank you. I probably spent the most time adjusting the eyes again and again to find the desired expression. The rest is a piece of cake. Especially with the included instructions. Smile

shazzdan

shazzdan
Diana wrote:The rest is a piece of cake. Especially with the included instructions. Smile

Instructions? In English?

Diana

Diana
shazzdan wrote:
Diana wrote:The rest is a piece of cake. Especially with the included instructions. Smile

Yes. With pictures. Smile

shazzdan

shazzdan
Diana wrote:
shazzdan wrote:

Nope nope nope. Don't believe it.

Diana

Diana
shazzdan wrote:
Diana wrote:
shazzdan wrote:

Nope nope nope. Don't believe it.
It's as unbelievable as adding a tool for the eyes. Laughing

Not that you need either.

It really is a great release.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pop Toys has always made some great items. Interesting that they pretty much mastered the craft making men’s suits in 1/6th, and then moved on to full figures.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum