OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Randam's random pics

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 31]

561Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:22 am

Randam Hajile

Thank you very much for the kind comments! I will try to show some more pictures of the duo in the coming weeks, when I hopefully have some spare time to finish the diorama pieces.

BAMComix wrote:Awesome stuff Ralf! Hey, can anyone join the board you speak of?

Yes, everyone can join the board. One has to wait some time for the confirmation message after registering, because the administrator sends them manually, if I remember correctly. The board language is German, though.

562Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:07 am

BAMComix

Randam Hajile wrote:Thank you very much for the kind comments! I will try to show some more pictures of the duo in the coming weeks, when I hopefully have some spare time to finish the diorama pieces.

BAMComix wrote:Awesome stuff Ralf! Hey, can anyone join the board you speak of?

Yes, everyone can join the board. One has to wait some time for the confirmation message after registering, because the administrator sends them manually, if I remember correctly. The board language is German, though.

If there's a translation option, I could be good I guess Smile

563Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:33 am

davidd

That pumpkin carving pic is hella sexy! That's a very nicely posed and photographed custom fig!

564Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:04 pm

Illusion

I have missed quite a lot on this board again - big sigh -
fantastic stuff to catch up with!

565Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:07 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Your way of staging and photographing figures is a feast for the eyes. You really have great talent. Thanks for all the impressive pictures. The posing of your figures is so great.

566Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:16 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks fore the nice comments, folks!

I got the SW Toys Jessica-Figure just before Christmas, and thought it might be good to share some pictures. I'm a huge fan of RE: Revelations, so the figure was a must-buy despite the pleather outfit. The overall quality of the figure is quite solid, with the exceptions of the thin Jiaou body that does not even match the skintone of the head. Therefore, I transfered the outfit to the recently released VC Raksa-body...

Randam's random pics - Page 23 53428907404_630f0de396_kJessica rain3 by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 23 53427646462_2d2abdbf08_kRE: Revelations -- Jessica by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 23 53428697558_9bb059ba7a_kRE: Revelations -- Jessica by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Thanks for looking at my stuff!

-Ralf

567Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:59 am

davidd

davidd
Nice rain effect in the images, creating a "Bladerunner" vibe.

Cool outfit! Did it present much of a challenge to remove the outfit from the original body and install it on a new one?

568Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:58 am

Spartan06

Spartan06
Great pics Randam!  The background you chose is very appropriate for the figure, and I'm impressed with the rain effect as well. +1 on the Blade Runner vibe.

I like the figure as well and went back and forth on whether to order one myself.  The main reason I didn't is because I'm getting too many too soon (almost twice what I planned).  I want to slow down and enjoy them more rather than rushing to the next purchase.  She really looks good in your photos!

569Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:19 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Great figure photo's!
The rain works very well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

570Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:30 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree. Excellent transfer, beautiful figure, gorgeous effects and image. It's raining here, so I didn't need to look at more rain, but it is still too beautiful to not appreciate.

571Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:49 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I had to look back to some of the prior work, awesome stuff as always. Latest shot is also really cool.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Randam's random pics - Page 23 1f60e

572Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:23 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great looking figure Ralf!

573Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:09 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That is pretty cool, Ralf. As always your photos are stunning. I see the body still has that shiny look to the skin, which in this context works well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Randam's random pics - Page 23 Ed116210

574Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:59 pm

Diana

Diana
Woooooow, she looks amazing! That body works really well with that costume. Smile And what a gorgeous head!
And your photos... pfft! So beautiful! The lighting once again completely sold the background - which by itself was already an inspired choice. Smile

575Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:09 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Many thanks for the kind comments. FYI the backgrounds were quickly generated by Stable Diffusion, which is the reason for the slight inconsistencies in the shape and size of the containers.

davidd wrote:Nice rain effect in the images, creating a "Bladerunner" vibe.

Cool outfit! Did it present much of a challenge to remove the outfit from the original body and install it on a new one?

No, the outfit is quite well made, and the material is stretchy. Possibly it would fit also well on bigger TBL bodies.

Stryker2012 wrote:That is pretty cool, Ralf. As always your photos are stunning. I see the body still has that shiny look to the skin, which in this context works well.

Yes, the VC silicone body is still shinier than our TBL bodies, but it is not very noticeable under normal light. I should have sprayed some water on the figure to make the shots more realistic, but I  was in a hurry and totally forgot about it.

Here is also a little update on my continuing effort to build 1/6 diorama pieces. I made a simple iron fence for masking the transition between foreground and background screen. The character is from the "Lockwood & Co" book series (recently adapted on Netflix)...  

Behind the scenes...

Randam's random pics - Page 23 53435820434_14e7dd009d_kBehind the scenes -Diorama piece by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

And with atmospheric lighting...

Randam's random pics - Page 23 53435469356_5f67b105b1_kLockwood & Co -- Lucy's solo job at the haunted mansion by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Now I need to make more of these fence pieces.  Sad  

Thanks for looking at my stuff!

-Ralf

576Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:25 pm

davidd

davidd
That fence section is brillaint! It looks amazingly lifelike!

And using something like this to serve as a visual transition between foreground and 2D image backgrounds is a clever and effective idea!

That's a nice-looking figure, too. Is it a custom, or is it a figure that was released?

577Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:32 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
davidd wrote:That fence section is brillaint! It looks amazingly lifelike!

And using something like this to serve as a visual transition between foreground and 2D image backgrounds is a clever and effective idea!

That's a nice-looking figure, too. Is it a custom, or is it a figure that was released?

Thanks, Dave!
The figure is a complete custom using the Natasha-head from Flagset.

578Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:34 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Genius! I like how you showed a bit of the “how it’s done”. Beautiful shot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

579Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:34 pm

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Looks incredible as always! Love the BTS stuff as well.

580Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:12 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Fantastic dio piece, Ralf! Awesome shot!

581Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:50 am

Diana

Diana
She's so cute! And cool backdrop and fence!

582Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:13 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Absolutely lovely: the custom character, the fence, the "brickwork," the background image, and the lighting are all beautiful both in themselves and combine perfectly.

583Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:59 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks for the kind words, everybody! I really appreciate it!  Randam's random pics - Page 23 1f60a

I played around with the fence a little more, using it as part of a street setting...

Randam's random pics - Page 23 53463488155_4e80db8190_kChilling at the street corner... by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 23 53463509045_0b9d23675d_kPosing at the street corner... by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Thanks for looking at my pics!

-Ralf

584Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:01 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Beautiful.
Transition to background works really well.

585Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:07 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yeah that looks pretty awesome. Modelstyle.

Youbshould try taking it outdoors too Smile

586Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:07 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree. Beautifully done! Excellent combination of figure, diorama piece, and background.

587Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:22 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Wow! That’s fantastic. What a cool bunch of photos. The transition to the background is perfect.

What head is that, Ralf?

588Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:37 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks, guys! I'm happy that you like the pics.

Stryker2012 wrote:Wow! That’s fantastic. What a cool bunch of photos. The transition to the background is perfect.

What head is that, Ralf?

That is the PopToys Brianna Lionheart-sculpt (ALS-020). It cost me quite some money as a lose head on eBay, but the full set is even more expensive.

589Randam's random pics - Page 23 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:00 pm

cdn_rhino

Excellent photography and photo effects. Great collection going on here.

I spy some Trickyman12 Sneakers on the latest figure. Randam's random pics - Page 23 1f44d

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum