OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 40]

381Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:17 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Nice grab, Dave. Looking forward to seeing how it is with 1/6 figures.

382Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:00 am

BAMComix

Great Jeep, and Doc Brown fig guys!

383Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:11 am

Ovy

Agree, great Jeep, nice Doc Brown and very beautifully photographed and lighted BATMAN. Purple and green lighting was a great choice to recreate the atmosphere.

384Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:11 pm

Trigan

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 2o6Ks5z

385Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:12 pm

Trigan

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 4a779d10

Anakin

386Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:27 pm

ElBundy

ElBundy
@davidd: Nice pictures of the jeep. Vehicles in 1/6 scale are hard to find. The 'big girls' are 1/4 scale, aren't they.

387Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:14 am

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice photos. I’m still waiting on mine, but sadly, I’m not too impressed. HT cheaped out and used the same head sculpt for this and the BTF2. And for the love of god if any character with moderately shorter hair needed rooted, it’s this guy for all the different, wild looks you could give him.

Yeah I’m not gonna lie, I’m disappointed they used the bttf2 head sculpt as well. Until someone pointed it out, I never would have noticed the ‘slots’ on the sides of the head for the futuristic glasses. Now I see it every time I look at it. Doc should have been more aged in the face, and like you stated the hair should be crazy and rooted. I hope someone does a run of accurate head sculpts with that crazy trademark hair! (Sad that it has to come to this after already dropping $320 shipped for this deluxe figure!)

BAMComix wrote:Great Jeep, and Doc Brown fig guys!

Thanks, BAM!

Ovy wrote:Agree, great Jeep, nice Doc Brown and very beautifully photographed and lighted BATMAN. Purple and green lighting was a great choice to recreate the atmosphere.

Thanks for the compliments, Ovy! That shoot was actually the first one on my new full frame mirrorless camera! I kinda threw up some ring lights and the color choice was a no brainer. Although, looking back maybe I should have toned the light brightness down. Granted, that movie did have a lot of color pop against the dark background, especially the Gotham neon city.

388Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:01 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
As a Christmas present to myself  santa , I finally pre-ordered the Attack of the Clones 20th anniversary Anakin and Padme:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 14437

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 12492

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 3804

I was going to wait til they showed up for pre-order on a UK site, but in the end I just caved and PO'd directly from Sideshow. It's more expensive but at least now it's done -- it was too stressful waiting around indefinitely. I'm probably just a little more excited about the AotC Anakin than the Padme, if only because Hot Toys took so long to release her that I ended up putting together so many of my own custom Padme figures in the meantime (with even more versions planned), making the HT version feel rather anticlimactic, lol.  But of course, there was no way I was going to order one without the other. I love you

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

389Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:06 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Given your expertise in these characters and your current projects, I honestly hope you end up enjoying these two more than you expected after all, Sky.

390Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:02 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:Given your expertise in these characters and your current projects, I honestly hope you end up enjoying these two more than you expected after all, Sky.

Thanks, GF! I'm sure I will. I had nearly given up hope on getting anything from AotC, so that in itself is a treat. Smile

391Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:43 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
@skywalkersaga Congrats! ..and Merry Xmas
Padme is on my wish list for 2023

@davvidd The WAR STORY WS-015 Empire Commando figure looks good to me.

@collectorofmany Doc Brown looks great! ..i picked up the figure also. Various complaints about the figure online, but i like it. I am planning on filling in the two hair gaps/holes using grey Fimo

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

392Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Dec 25, 2022 4:45 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Dsc00011

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Dsc00010
LOADING: Image(s)

VERYCOOL TOYS VCF-2035A (Police Black Python Stripe) Villa Sister Flower

As soon as i discovered this figure i knew i had to add it to my collection.
As luck would have it, i spotted one on ebay a few weeks ago selling for a normal'ish price.
Condition: New ..the  figure smell's slightly musty. Inside the brown shipper, the figure ships in an interesting black plastic box.

To some degree, this was an Xmas present to myself. While friends, family will send chocolates, booze, sending a figure is never going to happen.

I shot some out of the box photo's. No pose, no accessories. Some time in the future, when the time is right, i will put some effort into the pose Smile

..on a side-note. Villa Sister Flower represents my 1st Verycool Toys figure. They look very good.
I do believe this is the first 1/6 scale figure in my collection that features real hair that appears to be made up of more than one shade/color.

393Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:58 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I absolutely love the police black python strip Villa. Her and the black python stripe Kerr are probably the first two one sixth figures I would repurchase if I ever had to start over again.

394Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:16 pm

Diana

Diana
Villa is awesome. I got her in 1/12, which is equally impressive and quite stunning for the scale. Just a gorgeous head. What a great Christmas present! Smile

395Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:44 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Xavion2004 wrote:I absolutely love the police black python strip Villa.  Her and the black python stripe Kerr are probably the first two one sixth figures I would repurchase if I ever had to start over again.

The figure looks great. Her neck does look on the long side. The figure ships with a scarf which i use in the futre.

Diana wrote:Villa is awesome. I got her in 1/12, which is equally impressive and quite stunning for the scale. Just a gorgeous head. What a great Christmas present! Smile

I figured the 1/6th figure had long sold out, and discovered the 1/12 figure. It was while searching the 1/12 figure i stumbled across someone selling the 1/6th figure. At first i wondered if the Chinese seller was selling a knock-off. Their feedback checked out well. From what i can tell, i received a genuine VCF-2035A Villa Sister Flower Smile

396Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:25 pm

Diana

Diana
I finally unpacked Tifa 1/12 as a Christmas present to myself. Smile

More photos are in her thread: https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t4471-new-product-1-12-super-duck-sdmini002-fantasy-fighting-goddess#92356

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 01121
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 10102

397Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:11 pm

valentin

valentin
She's lovely....

Also... bought these on a whim at the official distributor for hot toys was having a 40% clearance for existing stock.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 16720713

They gave free fridge magnets for every purchase too.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 16720714

398Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:37 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
At first i figured you had massive floor tiles.. then i spotted the words 'fridge magnets' - Lol!
Congrats on the pick ups. I see one of them is Black Widow Smile

399Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:29 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice finds... and awesome fridge magnets. Are they sixth scale? Smile

400Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:50 pm

Diana

Diana
Those fridge magnets are awesome! Especially since I have that Black Widow, which I still consider to be the best. And she was my first (conscious) 1/6 purchase. Smile

401Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:12 pm

valentin

valentin
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice finds... and awesome fridge magnets. Are they sixth scale? Smile

LOL, yes, they are 'sixth scale' for actual sixth scale figures.

402Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:54 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent. I did see you using one of them in the other thread.

403Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:01 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Sidesh10
LOADING: Image(s)

Go ahead, make my day..

Harry Callahan 1/6 scale figure by Sideshow Collectibles
Based on Clint Eastwood's appearance in the action-thriller film Dirty Harry

Damn cool figure!
The photo on the left is an out of the box shot.
The photo on the right is the same photo with some Photoshop color contrast adjustment.

An Xmas present to myself..
Friends, family tend to gift booze, chocolates, that sort oft thing, not that i am complaining.
Asking them for a figure would leave them confused.

The Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
Headsculpt of Clint Eastwood, as seen in Dirty Harry
Tailored Costume, including:
Shirt
Striped Tie
Burgundy Vest
Pants
Belt
Herringbone Jacket with Elbow Patches
Shoulder Holster
One (1) Pair of Shoes

Multiple handsets, including:
Right Pistol Hand
Left Pistol Support Hand
L/R Fists
L/R Relaxed Hand
Right Hand for Holding Badge
Police Badge

Credits:
Narae (Sculpt)
Nancy (Sculpt)
Namhoon Kim (Sculpt)
Kevin Ellis (Design)
Tom Gilliland (Design)
Wan Lee (Paint)
Mijin Namgung (Cut and Sew)
The Sideshow Sixth Scale Design & Development Team (Design) (Development)

404Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:41 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice. Still waiting on my Harry.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 C8485110

405Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:00 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice. Still waiting on my Harry.

Hopefully Harry arrives soon Smile

406Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:26 pm

m76

m76
Kier Shadow of heaven:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 1110

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 1210

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 1310

http://madblog.shacknet.us

407Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:38 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Great looking portrait. Big sword!
After seeing this i had Wonder Woman golden armor in my thoughts Smile

408Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:49 pm

csyeung

csyeung
Nice Kier, m76. Looks great!

Glad you got your padme and anakin Sky, I think the headsculpts look great. Still on the fence about getting them, would have loved the red ceremonial dress, although I think this was the more recognizable outfit from the prequels.

Ah Verycool villa. Was the first figure I missed out on back in the day heh. Prices just kept going up and up, glad you got it for a decent price! I think i had the regular camo on order but they weren't able to fulfill, probably cause I got the PO in late. I like all the stuff she came with too.

409Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:00 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks, csyeung! The Phantom Menace Queen Amidala would indeed be nice to have, and I think maybe in future they will do one, but I'm not holding my breath, lol. You could easily make a custom version in the meantime though, since there are still many of the old Hasbro portrait edition dolls out there, and the red dress was actual pretty decent on those. Would just require upgrading the headsculpt and maybe a few other tweaks. : )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum