OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 40]

76Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon 15 Aug 2022 - 16:17

TravelGuide

ukshaun wrote:
TravelGuide wrote:
ukshaun wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Well, it may be worth taking a chance then if you want him. He’s a cool looking figure, and I think looks better than the first version.

I get paid on Friday. If the deal is still on, then i just might pick him up to pair with Scarlet Witch (which has yet to ship)
If I order from Japan, I got to pay importduties, which is a significant sum. Might be different for your country, but I thought I'd mention it.

Anyone importing to the UK is hit with a 30% import free.
Product + Shipping + Import free Sad
Sounds like the same as it's here. I thought maybe Brexit could have made a difference for you (I'm assuming you're in the UK), but apparantly it hasn't.

77Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon 15 Aug 2022 - 16:51

ukshaun

TravelGuide wrote:
ukshaun wrote:
TravelGuide wrote:
ukshaun wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Well, it may be worth taking a chance then if you want him. He’s a cool looking figure, and I think looks better than the first version.

I get paid on Friday. If the deal is still on, then i just might pick him up to pair with Scarlet Witch (which has yet to ship)
If I order from Japan, I got to pay importduties, which is a significant sum. Might be different for your country, but I thought I'd mention it.

Sounds like the same as it's here. I thought maybe Brexit could have made a difference for you (I'm assuming you're in the UK), but apparantly it hasn't.

I am located in the UK
Prior to Brexit, Europe to UK there was no fee. There was a fee from outside of Europe (the US etc)
Now there is also a fee from Europe. I voted to remain. Sadly the small minded people of the UK won the day, and look what is happening now. All sorts of issues with Importing, Travel etc.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

78Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue 16 Aug 2022 - 3:14

ukshaun

TravelGuide wrote:
ukshaun wrote:
TravelGuide wrote:
ukshaun wrote:

To add to my previous post. There is no import fee's into the UK on items costing £130.00 ($156.00 USD) or less Smile
There is usually a handling charge, which can be around £10.00 ($12.00 USD) which can be annoying if an item cost £5 for example.

79Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue 16 Aug 2022 - 3:41

BAMComix

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
The newest addition to my collection. Triad Toys Otaku 1.2 Female from the late Chung Kim (DeltaForceChung) vast amazing collection!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 2v2aM2tGrxAChVkHosted on Fotki
She arrived yesterday from eBay seller littlemarz (Bruce Zalkin) in Myakka City, Florida.

Many of us old timers who are familiar with older Triad Toys Otaku Female figures will know how absolutely fragile
this figure is. She can and probably will disintegrate just taking her out of her packaging.

So she will remain MIP as long as own her and hopefully she will never end up under some little girls Christmas tree.

I know most people will just consider her another old archaic figure.
But I think she is a beautiful figure and a small piece of DCF's legacy.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 2v2aM2tq8xAChVkHosted on Fotki
And now she will be proudly displayed with my other Otaku Female figures.

Nice one! apart from their fragile bodies, they had great faces! and mine are still going strong.

80Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue 16 Aug 2022 - 12:44

gooboo

Blackops Toys is having a Mint in Box sale, and they've got some nice figures available for cheap. I ordered this one yester for $210 plus shipping. That turned out to be cheaper than the Chinese resellers on ebay.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Yuri10

This guy will be my first non fantasy/historical figure, looking forward to it.

81Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue 16 Aug 2022 - 13:03

ukshaun

ukshaun
gooboo wrote:Blackops Toys is having a Mint in Box sale, and they've got some nice figures available for cheap. I ordered this one yester for $210 plus shipping. That turned out to be cheaper than the Chinese resellers on ebay.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Yuri10

This guy will be my first non fantasy/historical figure, looking forward to it.

That looks very cool..
I just checked out the Blackops Toys website. Much good stuff they have on there.

82Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue 16 Aug 2022 - 20:56

Melancholia

Ooooh, they have Melva The Halloween Killer for $111.00.  I may have to bust out the credit card.  Thanks for the heads up! Oh, found out it's selling for under $100.00 on a few other sites...

83Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat 20 Aug 2022 - 7:42

Diana

Diana
Most recently I got TBLeague's T04A, the black Spartan Warrior and a few goodies, most notably the first of a series of bodysuits.

Sadly the green is more saturated than it was on the photo, so it'll serve as a trial I guess, while I wait for the additional colors to arrive. There are plenty of colors available, and the quality is really good. Not a single seam broke, and that's saying something as not a single one of those VSToys suits have survived the first dress up undamaged. And I tried this one on the S47B, which was... a stretch. What a Face

I would recommend buying them off aliexpress though, since none of the Ebay sellers seem to have them in stock, and aliexpress is much cheaper, too. I'll try them for the army green version that will replace this one.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Img_4432
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Img_4433
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Img_4434

Music stuff!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Bass10
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Guitar10
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Mic10

The brown boots have a peg. That wasn't mentioned in the description. Too bad. They weren't cheap and they do look great.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Boots_11

I really like these. They are too tight for the S47, and they will sit too loosely on the smaller pegs of the smaller bodies without additional padding. But the tall slim bodies should fit.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Boots_10

Hands. Female fists and beautiful open hands. Awesome. They are a good fit. Just need a paint job to match TBLeague colors.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Hands10

84Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat 20 Aug 2022 - 8:11

ukshaun

ukshaun
@Diana neat collection of 1/6 parts. The guitars look great!
..the boots look very good.

85Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat 20 Aug 2022 - 8:14

m76

m76
I just couldn't resist getting this. By far the most expensive figure I got. I'm always budget minded with my purchases, how many items come with it, what's the value, not this time.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Web13

http://madblog.shacknet.us

86Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat 20 Aug 2022 - 8:18

Diana

Diana
m76 wrote:I just couldn't resist getting this. By far the most expensive figure I got. I'm always budget minded with my purchases, how many items come with it, what's the value, not this time.

(IMG)

Oh she looks magnificent! One of those purchases I'd have made (budget allowing) just because she's awesome! I hope you're aware of the light up lasso diorama thread. What a Face

87Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat 20 Aug 2022 - 8:37

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great pick ups Diana! Those long boots are incredible! Really looking forward to seeing what these items will go towards Very Happy

88Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat 20 Aug 2022 - 10:54

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice acquisitions.

89Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat 20 Aug 2022 - 12:34

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
m76 wrote:I just couldn't resist getting this. By far the most expensive figure I got. I'm always budget minded with my purchases, how many items come with it, what's the value, not this time.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Web13

That’s been a hard one for me to resist, in large part because I think it’s by far  the most attractive Gal Gadot head sculpt out there

Diana wrote:

I really like these. They are too tight for the S47, and they will sit too loosely on the smaller pegs of the smaller bodies without additional padding. But the tall slim bodies should fit.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Boots_10

I need at least one pair of these. This style and type of boot (fabric vs plastic, buckles, real laces) is a lot harder to find that one would expect.

90Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat 20 Aug 2022 - 12:56

Diana

Diana
Xavion2004 wrote:I need at least one pair of these.  This style and type of boot (fabric vs plastic, buckles, real laces)  is a lot harder to find that one would expect.
Indeed. Waaaay too much stiff plastic out there. Smile

91Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat 20 Aug 2022 - 13:39

Valiarde

Valiarde
Diana wrote:

The brown boots have a peg. That wasn't mentioned in the description. Too bad. They weren't cheap and they do look great.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Boots_11

Did you get those from ebay? I think I had them in my basket until they sold out. Smile Looks nice

92Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat 20 Aug 2022 - 14:21

m76

m76
Xavion2004 wrote:
That’s been a hard one for me to resist, in large part because I think it’s by far  the most attractive Gal Gadot head sculpt out there
She looks a bit cross-eyed on the pic, not in person. What I love is the hair, it is made to be a bit more tacky than others I've seen. It looks great.
The figure seems to be almost 1/5, the hands seem huge compared to all others.

93Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat 20 Aug 2022 - 14:56

gooboo

Finally got this thing assembled. As this was the first modern day figure I've bought, I wasn't expecting so much assembly without any instructions or diagrams at all, lol. Can't say I enjoyed putting on all the pouches too much, but I'm please with the figure overall.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Soldie10

94Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat 20 Aug 2022 - 16:17

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Welcome to the world of modern military figures... lots of bits and pieces and no instructions.

95Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat 20 Aug 2022 - 16:30

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, they certainly don’t make those easy. Looks good though.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 C8485110

96Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun 21 Aug 2022 - 5:55

Diana

Diana
gooboo, that's one impressive figure! I had one single military figure, Pisces Nana, and I never touched most of the bits, and she as the first figure I sold. Never doing it again. Laughing

97Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun 21 Aug 2022 - 14:08

valentin

valentin
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 2022-013

Bought the above recently, it's part of the space battle cruiser from Gundam Seed series, it's the catapult part of the hangar.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Gsd0110
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Gsd0210
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Gsd0310
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Gsd0410

98Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun 21 Aug 2022 - 14:13

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Not familiar with the show or the ship (other than knowing about it), but that’s a pretty cool item. What’s your plan for it?

99Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun 21 Aug 2022 - 15:39

BAMComix

BAMComix
very cool!

100Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun 21 Aug 2022 - 21:44

valentin

valentin
Stryker2011 wrote:Not familiar with the show or the ship (other than knowing about it), but that’s a pretty cool item. What’s your plan for it?

If megahouse doesn't completely release the ship.... probably look for the schematics somewhere and 3D print out the rest of parts.

101Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon 22 Aug 2022 - 4:31

Melancholia

That's a pretty cool looking character, it would be neat if you could take some outdoor pics of him, he's pretty realistic, it would be interesting to see him in a nature setting.
*edit:  Wow, ended up in the wrong spot for this post.  This was supposed to be a comment on gooboo's post on his new Soldier from Blackop's Toys sale.  My mind is kinda off lately.  Apologies.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Soldie10

102Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon 22 Aug 2022 - 8:45

m76

m76
I can't believe Hot Toys is cheaping out on us on a close to €400 deluxe figure.

Upon further inspecting the WW84's stand, there is a hidden battery compartment, that is glued shut, and two slots for LED lights on the edges of the stand that can pivot, and a clear marking where the cut out should be for a switch.

This stand was supposed to light up! And all they needed to add for that to work is two LEDs, some wiring and a switch. At a total material cost of about €1. Yet they still decided to not include the electronics in the stand.

I'm really disappointed.

103Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon 22 Aug 2022 - 11:51

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
m76 wrote:I can't believe Hot Toys is cheaping out on us on a close to €400 deluxe figure.

Upon further inspecting the WW84's stand, there is a hidden battery compartment, that is glued shut, and two slots for LED lights on the edges of the stand that can pivot, and a clear marking where the cut out should be for a switch.

This stand was supposed to light up! And all they needed to add for that to work is  two LEDs, some wiring and a switch. At a total material cost of about €1. Yet they still decided to not include the electronics in the stand.

I'm really disappointed.

Nothing surprises me with them anymore.

104Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon 22 Aug 2022 - 13:17

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
These all came today:

(Base bodies with head sculpts only from Black Ops Toys):

Ron came with one pair of attached hands and shoes/feet, that's it:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Featur11

Xensations The Smuggler (just the body & head):

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 18001412

DAMToys PLA Jialong(?) Operation Red Sea (just the body with feet, and head -- no hands). I'll have to add real hair:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Img_1710

From eBay:

Kurt Russell head sculpt from Hateful 8:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 S-l16139

And these two horses that are going to represent the same animal (to the horse collectors: Is there a way to straighten the hair on the Thoroughbred?)

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Stryke10
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 4 Stryke11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum