OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 19]

226Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:01 pm

MeMyself&I

Great purchases folks! Love that bottle and the replica living room is coming along nicely!

Visisonor, please make a tiny kick me sign and snap a few pics. That’s so worth it!

In less exciting(?) news, I just grabbed a S44 on Amazon myself for a character after debating a lot of options.

227Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:41 am

ukshaun

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 1-6_sc14
LOADING: Image(s)

1/6th scale Holy Bible (obviously..)

While searching for 1/6th scale book's i stumbled across this.
Unlike some books which are solid, this book contains actual paper pages all featuring tiny print.
The book is old, weathered over time, ideal for my current project Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

228Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:51 am

BAMComix

that's really cool!

229Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:08 pm

Valiarde

What a cool find!

230Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:46 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Some cool grabs, Everyone. I received my Michael Gough Alfred also. Nice figure. Crafts, that’s cool you were able to make Mini-Me’s — I’ve done that also, but I had to get a custom sculpt done for my wife.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 1f10

231Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:35 am

Tasuke

Tasuke
Been on the Lookout for this Hunnie♥ for years now, at a Price and an Overall state of Condition that i could live with... and, Lo; she finally popped right up, just a week or so ago~

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Meg80663

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Tamaki_Kousaka_2-10-24_1_CROP

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 To.Heart.2.full.413148%202

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Tamaki_2-17-24_4_RESIZE_40

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Tamaki_2-17-24_6_RESIZE_40

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 To_Heart_Family_2-21-24_2_RESIZE_50

232Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:20 am

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Shouldn't this thread be a 'sticky'? I mean there are 3 sticky threads about seamless bodies! LOL.

Finally got a HT Mando and Grogu set! It's the deluxe version from season 1, comes with a boat load of accessories and was the set I've been after but was always just out of my price range with shipping, taxes, currency conversions etc.. and Toys Wonderland going to hell didn't help. Got it here in the UK marked as used for £220 but it's obviously brand new! Seller said it was a Christmas gift but he doesn't collect SW. Everything in the box was sealed from the factory and even came with the shipper box.
I had taken some pics after futzing with Grogu a bit which is why the necklace is in the wrong place box wise. Also taken pics with as many accessories mounted on Mando as possible! pirat  I won't be displaying him with THAT much gear but thought it would be fun to see if I could do it! In fact I might remove/modify the padding under his suit as it seems to seriously restrict his articulation, other than that I can't fault anything with this set except for HT's typical habit of putting the LED switch in a stupid place; they have literally covered the functional switch with non functional switches that have to be removed for access to the functional switch!! It's like a bad joke... But I love everything else Laughing .

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 W3j38JD

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 SZQcevs

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 FKcD2Mj

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Xg7TVCi

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 JZwEtye

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 2pnDJQm

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 8I1diMJ

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 67DpCm1

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 TdxAmCq

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 JrClJbj

REALLY?!! FACEPALM...

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 ME1oQHh

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 6n4sEtb

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Fv6GAfw

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 O8ZpXvY

ALL DECKED OUT IN ACCESSORIES!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 EL4hy3D

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 SmGRxa8

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 OdDXXaM

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 AFBzG4H

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 TsnJCrX

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 ZdAjzRx

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 2JEw1yE

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 CtZwb8F

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 KOImC3E

SQUEEZED IN ANOTHER COUPLE OF ACCESSORIES!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 TSU0QOw

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 NyWDEfh

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 TImLcXX

and these are the 'leftover' accessories, hands and
other small swap out parts

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 HZaVhvt

233Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:23 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great pick up! hey look terrific!

234Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:11 am

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
BAMComix wrote:Great pick up! hey look terrific!

Cheers! I'm looking forward to working out how to get to his padding under everything!

235Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:42 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Water (aqua) is a vital need, so you can never have enough of it. So I got the Figma Aqua.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 20240214

Here she is on the isekaishelf in my showcase.
(Isekai is the animegenre of the shows these characters are in)
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 20240216
Recently someone gifted me Figma Darkness (she's second from the right)

And I got the Aqua version of Emilia, she looks great with the Emilia version of Aqua:
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 20240215

236Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:51 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice grabs, folks.

Here's a couple of things (I have A LOT more that's come in, but these were readily available for photos; my wife helped me take these, but didn't want to go crazy and wear me out anymore than I already am).

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 _dsc3929
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 _dsc3928
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 _dsc3927

I'll be adding a couple images to my Westworld if anyone's interested.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

237Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:59 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Clint looks great. And sure we are interested in more westworld stuff Smile

238Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:42 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice pickups, guys.

239Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:11 pm

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Nice figures Mark!! Love the Clint and is that a 1/12 Black Series Inquisitor? Wait, no that's 1/6 isn't it? Just noticed the pattern on the inside of the cloak.

240Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:34 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
shovelchop81 wrote:Nice figures Mark!! Love the Clint and is that a 1/12 Black Series Inquisitor? Wait, no that's 1/6 isn't it? Just noticed the pattern on the inside of the cloak.

That’s the HT Inquisitor.

241Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:46 am

Spartan06

Spartan06
Lots of great grabs this month!

It’s going to be hard to top the butler for realism.  But the Anime girls are winning me over.  Nice add to the family Tasuke, and that’s a really cool display you’ve got going Travel.

I’m super impressed with the Mandalorian, both for detail in the set and all the accessories that are shown.

Yours look good too, Mark!  Neat set up with the Inquisitor, and I would definitely like to see some more Westworld pictures.

242Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:32 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Wanted this Rucksack set for a certain project, but not sure it works for what I had in mind for it. But I hav another idea.

It is a nice set thoug with real wood, real stones, real twigs...

The campfire comes with a little led beam but it is super weak. I might change it to a ballon lamp.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 C1e4f110
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Fbf52210

Yes the rucksack doesn't fit the outfit but it is just a test for the size of it.

243Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:12 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh I remember that set! I had meant to order it, whoops. ;p

Thanks for sharing!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

244Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:51 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice grab.

245Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:03 pm

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Great looking set! But who takes a rolling pin camping?! Oh wait... that will be the Brits thanks to their plan to ban all knives, swords, crossbows and no doubt that hatchet in that set! I'll be damned if they're stealing all my collections!! They'll be banning 1/6 weapons next!...FFS!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad

246Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:59 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It's a bit big, is that the problem, Simon? Still looks pretty good to me.

247Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:26 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2012 wrote:Nice grab.

Agreed! That's some fantastic kit!

248Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:19 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thanks guys, I can recommend it if you want to build a mountain hiker

shovelchop81 wrote:Great looking set! But who takes a rolling pin camping?! Oh wait... that will be the Brits thanks to their plan to ban all knives, swords, crossbows and no doubt that hatchet in that set! I'll be damned if they're stealing all my collections!! They'll be banning 1/6 weapons next!...FFS!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad

lol yeah that thing made me giggle. Who would go on a hiking trip with a rolling pin?

GubernatorFan wrote:It's a bit big, is that the problem, Simon? Still looks pretty good to me.

Yeah I think the quality of the backpack is top notch, it is just too big for my needs.

249Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:04 am

madnug

madnug
got her a while haven't properly unbox her.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Cr111

does goes well with my other RE remake characters
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Img_8010

250Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:37 pm

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Nice! Does she have posable eyes?

251Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:32 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
From the looks of it, she is a little surprised to be there... Smile

252Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:55 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
You have a great selection of Resident Evil figures. Clare's outfit looks nicely detailed.

253Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:15 pm

madnug

madnug
Shovelchop,
Claire doesn’t hv moveable eyes..

Bamcomix
Yes quite nice quality of materials and accessories used by Damtoys, however accuracy abit off on the jacket since it’s thick material.. overall still acceptable since it doesn’t look like she’s wearing an oversize jacket..

254Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:26 am

venator5

venator5
Here I am again! with a loot of sweat. Made my oder on Feb 05 and no shipping since. Hopefully just delay due to Lunar new year. Otherwise I will need a plan B

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 10 3_703810

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum