OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 14]

301Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:39 pm

Visisonor

Urushi wrote:From Onesixthkit who sent it at lightspeed as it took only one week to arrive
Hm. This places OSK roughly beyond Kuiper belt.
Just kidding.

Nice figures. The gaijin samurai seems to be on a body with detachable feet, she should be able to stand without any support arm.

302Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:31 pm

Urushi

Visisonor wrote:The gaijin samurai seems to be on a body with detachable feet, she should be able to stand without any support arm.

I must confess that I do not share the enthusiasm that many seem to have about TBLeague seamless bodies. To me they are barely stable, and they fall down from my shelf all the time. I prefer the Worldbox bodies, with less possibilities of poses, but definitely more sturdy and stable.

303Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:34 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Urushi wrote:
Visisonor wrote:The gaijin samurai seems to be on a body with detachable feet, she should be able to stand without any support arm.

I must confess that I do not share the enthusiasm that many seem to have about TBLeague seamless bodies. To me they are barely stable, and they fall down from my shelf all the time. I prefer the Worldbox bodies, with less possibilities of poses, but definitely more sturdy and stable.

They are sturdier, but if you're unlucky you'd get one with a loose ankle and then they would fall down just as much, or more. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

304Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:34 am

ukshaun

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Dually10
LOADING: Image(s)

Dually UV Mat
by Dirty Donny
Sold by New Wave / New Wave Toys / Replicade Amusements

This strictly Limited-Edition blacklight reactive arcade
carpet features original artwork by Dirty Donny blended
with our Classic RepliCade UV Pad design around the
borders to match & enhance your existing arcade
flooring in sixth scale. Traditional hand-pulled screen
printed using highly reactive premium UV inks. The X-
large Dirty Donny Dually pad measures in at 16” x 12” &
includes limited edition packaging.

The Dually UV Mat arrived today.
The mat shipped rolled up in a black art box. No brown shipper. Black art box in a white plastic jiffy bag. While the mat arrived in good shape,
those wanting an uncrushed art box might be disappointed.
The mat itself is nice and weighty, and has about enough room to line up four 1/6 arcade cabinets.

My 1/6 Arcade collection currently stands at:

Ghosts 'n Goblins
Food Fight
Dragon’s Lair
Street Fighter II: Champion Edition
Coke Machine (on pre_order)

I might cut the mat in half, so that i can stand 8 machines in a row either on the mat or have the mat infront of the machines.
It would also mean i have room for two more machines? who knows what Replicade will release next? ..i still might pick up a cigarette machine.

I could always pick up a second mat Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

305Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:12 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That’s awesome!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

306Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:13 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Interesting piece, are you building a 1/6 arcade?

307Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:05 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
BAMComix wrote:Interesting piece, are you building a 1/6 arcade?

Not really.. the plan is to display the Arcade cabinets with 1/6 figures.
One idea i had was to place the Arcade cabinets on a shelf that is waist height, as all the machines are playable.

308Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:37 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
ukshaun wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Interesting piece, are you building a 1/6 arcade?

Not really.. the plan is to display the Arcade cabinets with 1/6 figures.
One idea i had was to place the Arcade cabinets on a shelf that is waist height, as all the machines are playable.

cool Very Happy

309Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:30 pm

Urushi

Urushi
ukshaun wrote: all the machines are playable.

Playable ?! Shocked Wow !

310Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:24 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Urushi wrote:
ukshaun wrote: all the machines are playable.

Playable ?! Shocked Wow !

I missed out on New Wave Toys early releases. Ebay'ers are asking 3 or 4 times the original price.
Some of the Arcade games New Wave Toys have released do not interest me. I hope they offer more in the future.
Their most recent machine is a 1/6th scale Pinball machine. For me, Pinball at 1/6th scale cannot possibly work very well, although as a machine to display with figures, it looks good.

311Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:22 pm

Urushi

Urushi
I am so happy I managed to put my hands on this Miyamoto Musashi played by Hiroyuki Sanada. Grabbed from Toys Wonderland, and I was a little anxious after reading so many bad reviews. Also the package was stuck in the beginning, but they finally sorted things after I send an email. All in all it didn't take that long, phew !  Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 1f605

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Hiroyu10

312Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:20 am

teamweapon

Urushi wrote:I am so happy I managed to put my hands on this Miyamoto Musashi played by Hiroyuki Sanada. Grabbed from Toys Wonderland, and I was a little anxious after reading so many bad reviews. Also the package was stuck in the beginning, but they finally sorted things after I send an email. All in all it didn't take that long, phew !  Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 1f605

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Hiroyu10

AWESOME!!! all you need to find is some armour and you can knock up a shogun figure Very Happy

313Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:36 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Urushi wrote:I am so happy I managed to put my hands on this Miyamoto Musashi played by Hiroyuki Sanada. Grabbed from Toys Wonderland, and I was a little anxious after reading so many bad reviews. Also the package was stuck in the beginning, but they finally sorted things after I send an email. All in all it didn't take that long, phew !  Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 1f605

Very nice!

314Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:08 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for confirming my suspicions that this is not supposed to be Toshiro Mifune. Great figure, I have it partly reconstituted from parted-out pieces.

315Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:02 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice figure indeed, fantastic addition!

316Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:17 pm

Urushi

Urushi
GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks for confirming my suspicions that this is not supposed to be Toshiro Mifune. Great figure, I have it partly reconstituted from parted-out pieces.

Yea, you can see Sanada starring lately on Shogun, the Netflix show.

And concerning Mifune, there's another figure on pre-order that will end very soon.

https://www.hobbygalaxy.com/infinite-statue-x-kaustic-plastik-toshiro-mifune-ronin-1-6-scale-action-figure/

317Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:22 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Urushi wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks for confirming my suspicions that this is not supposed to be Toshiro Mifune. Great figure, I have it partly reconstituted from parted-out pieces.

Yea, you can see Sanada starring lately on Shogun, the Netflix show.

And concerning Mifune, there's another figure on pre-order that will end very soon.

https://www.hobbygalaxy.com/infinite-statue-x-kaustic-plastik-toshiro-mifune-ronin-1-6-scale-action-figure/
Yes, we have these listed here under New Product Announcements. Made me (re)watch a couple of his movies, and paint a head of his (blank head sculpt) I purchased.

318Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:44 am

venator5

venator5
My latest purchases arrived home safe!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 FKDv1hq

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 NE8r4xX

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 E5iQod2

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 62ZBK0H

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 1ohTcEN

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 KQkdAbb

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 B9Q5VSE

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 UVK33aT

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 DzVaZ5U

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 F3vpGVg

319Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:07 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very nice indeed!

320Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:51 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They work and play well together!

321Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:32 am

Visisonor

Visisonor
And they seem to like each other Smile
The shots with flowers are sweet.

322Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:01 pm

Tasuke

Tasuke
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Miko_of_Hie_Shrine_16

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Miko_of_Hie_Shrine_17

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Miko_of_Hie_Shrine_5

Picked this Special Ed. TAKARA Licca up in March for fairly cheap from a JPN source.

She Appealed to me, as i have been looking for a Japanese Shrine Maiden (Miko) outfit
for my OBITSU 26 custom-bodied VOLKS To Heart Multi Karusugawa for some time now.

i just recently Finished extensive modifications on the upper, "Hikama" half for a better fit,
and i had to source the lower "Skirt" half from another, far larger doll, extensively modifying that too in the process. Also, i had to make her proper "Tabi" Socks from scratch.

All this Work... i suppose i almost could have made the outfit from scratch nearly as easily.

Well, You Live and you Learn. this was my very first Licca doll; and i presumed Licca Fashions would translate to an OBITSU 26 doll with minimum of fuss... i was Wrong.

at any rate, i was able to successfully salvage a bad situation...
and Sweet, Innocent Multi here finally has the lovely Miko outfit she was asking for♥

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Multi_Karusugawa_4-16-24_RESIZE_50

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 To_Heart_LD_SET_1999_Multi_4-17-24

323Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:12 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Both soldiers look great! ..cool, busy, outfits Smile

324Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:34 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
The figure has a really nice gown Very Happy .

325Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:30 am

Tasuke

Tasuke

So; i picked this old thing up for all of $7.00 shipped... for old time's sake.

back around 2001/2002, -around the time the book had first released - i came across it at a shop.
i already knew about Anime Maids... and that they were TOTALLY My Thing.

Miko, however; I Barely knew a thing about yet... i certainly did not know what they were actually called.
nonetheless; i REALLY wanted the book... but couldn't afford it at the time.

by the time i got to return again... the book was gone, and that was that; back in those pre-internet days for me.

Haven't Thought of it in forever now... and then i up and stumble upon it again, - on EBAY for dirt cheap this time - and here we are; 20-odd years on...

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Maids_Miko_-_4-24-24

326Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:03 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Congrats. That's really great to find something you've always wanted for that price.

327Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:29 am

teamweapon

not often i pick up full figures these days, mostly just odds n sods of stuff.
but these 2 popped up really cheap and i fancied them when they were released, but my pockets said otherwise at the time.
couldnt resist them for what they cost Very Happy
the likeness of the richard e grant figure is exceptional for a bootleg!!!
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 20240410

328Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:12 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice!

329Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed May 01, 2024 1:52 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 13 20240510
LOADING: Image(s)

Hot Toys - Captain America Civil War - Black Widow MMS365

Yesterday this arrived. This Black Widow figure is one of those figures i have wanted forever.
Prices are so high on ebay i gave up on owning the figure.
Toys Wonderland had the figure on offer for HKD $1,280.00 ($164.00 USD) which sounded too good.
Like a fool i placed an order knowing full well i might not see the figure.
As per usual, the usual Toys Wonderland BS played out. I was provided with a tracking number, that worked, but for some reason, the figure was never picked up by the courier?
I must have emailed Toys Wonderland 8 or more times, always being polite, to the point.
Not once did Toys Wonderland reply? Sad
Then.. out of the blue, i received an email from the courier company to inform me that my parcel from Toys Wonderland was on its way. Yay! Very Happy
Within days i received my Black Widow figure. New. For an amazing price! (compared to Ebay sellers who are asking 3, 4 5 times the price i paid).

I now am the owner of a total of 5x Hot Toys - Black Widow figures.
I am passing on all the Black Widow figures that pre_date Captain America Civil War - Black Widow MMS365, as i have never been sold on those.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum