OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 14]

276Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:59 am

ukshaun

Urushi wrote:
ukshaun wrote:Part of me likes to think the owner won't run, and make a effort to find a way to turn things around.
Justin (of Justin's Collectibles) probably helped with traffic to TW. Since he has pulled out, i wonder if TW is feeling any drop off? Even if there has been a drop off, there is no reason TW can't continue.

Newbie here. I wish I had read this post before I ordered from TW a couple days ago. It was for a figure that existed nowhere anymore but on their shop. I got a tracking number, but now I read your post and I wonder if it has any value ? Any idea of what I should expect ? How long was it between the moment you asked those last four ones and the moment you received them ?

Damn, I only put my fingers into this collection thing and it's already so frustrating. I'm glad this forum exists, really !

What happens with TW is they provide a tracking number, and the number will either work or not work. If it works, then you have to wait. If you are lucky (depending on what you ordered) your item could ship within 2 weeks. If you are not so lucky, your item could take up to 3 months to ship. TW are a hit'n'miss company. Sometimes you have to email them to remind them of your orders. Now that i have all my orders from TW, i have decided to continue to support them, as they offer good prices from time to time. I will not pre_order with TW, and i will only place 1 order at a time for an 'in stock' item, thus reducing the risk, should they fold.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

277Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:10 pm

venator5

Right now I have 2 of them en route

The MTF female soldier has been ordered back in February 05, shipment was interrupted due to Lunar new year but finally shipped. According to the latest tracking report she has just arrived in Hungary and likelly will arrive home in the next week.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 3_703812

My other new order is a german SEK police/ swat member

he is just being ordered and (I hope Rolling Eyes ) will be shipped soon.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 S-l16013

278Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:28 pm

ukshaun

@venator5 Good choices!

279Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:22 am

BAMComix

Cool pick ups everyone!

280Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:15 pm

valentin

valentin
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Photo_42

Just collected them.....
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Photo_44

And still in progress to print out a Naboo scenery in 1/6.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Photo_43

281Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:21 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Cool stuff, Everyone. Interesting to see the final Naboo scenery, valentin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 1f10

282Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:41 pm

venator5

venator5
Good news, my SEK figure just got shipped, en route.

There was some movement of my MTF too. It is inside the country and I really hope it will arrive in this week. Since the post will not work Friday I only have 2 days left until a the easter holidays.

283Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:19 am

Tasuke

Tasuke
i've had this little Sweetie♥ on Preorder from AmiAmi (an Exclusive)
since some time way back within 2023.

She was due out in March 2024... and She just Came Today~

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Mikuru_Asahina_(Tenka_Osaki)_3-26-24_1_RESIZE_40

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Mikuru_Asahina_(Tenka_Osaki)_3-26-24_2_RESIZE_40

She mates-up to the Natural-Skintone OBITSU 26 very well indeed;

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Mikuru_Asahina_(Tenka_Osaki)_3-26-24_3_RESIZE_40

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Mikuru_Asahina_(Tenka_Osaki)_3-26-24_4_RESIZE_50

284Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:08 pm

Zes

Zes
Tasuke wrote:She mates-up to the Natural-Skintone OBITSU 26 very well indeed;

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Mikuru_Asahina_(Tenka_Osaki)_3-26-24_3_RESIZE_40

That is an excellent match, both in skin tone and in body proportions! Nice figure!

285Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:59 pm

Tasuke

Tasuke
Zes wrote:
Tasuke wrote:She mates-up to the Natural-Skintone OBITSU 26 very well indeed;

That is an excellent match, both in skin tone and in body proportions! Nice figure!

Yeah, i got Real Lucky there~

286Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:02 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 20240311

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 20240310
LOADING: Image(s)

THE DARK KNIGHT Detonator by InArt

This arrived in the post today. Not strictly a purchase.
InArt released some news that they had some detonator's available for the InArt Ledger Joker.
Had InArt forgotten to pack them in with the Ledger Joker figures?
The answer remains a mystery, for now anyway.

I got my hands on one Smile
I was watching a live YouTube chat, and they had a number of detonator's to give away, to the first to answer a question the fastest.
As luck would have it, i was the first to answer one of the questions Smile
I BIG shout out to YouTube channel BigBrenda (you may know of him?).

As for the detonator, Wow! check out the level of detail!

287Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:01 am

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
Well, after making payments for 14 months, then paying a shipping bill just shy of three C notes, it’s finally here!!
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Img_9710

The Jazzinc Dioramas Batman Forever Batmobile!
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Img_3310
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Img_3314
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Img_3313

And it is absolutely glorious!
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Img_3317
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Img_3316
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Img_3315
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Img_3318

ESPECIALLY when you turn the lights on!!
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Img_3319
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Img_3320

Including detailed interior with lighting…
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Img_3321

I love the fact that the logos in the wheels stay upright as the wheels move, similarly to how the prop vehicle did.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Img_3322

But come on, just look at this beautiful masterpiece!
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Img_3323

Sorry for all of the photos, but as my first Jazzinc product, I’m highly impressed with this piece of literal art! Photos do NOT do it justice as it’s something that needs to be seen in person to be fully appreciated. It’s also nice to know it’s a very low edition size, about 350 worldwide is what I’m hearing.

Now, the wait for the 1989…

288Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:20 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
JazzInc. make some very cool vehicles. Large too, not to mention high cost.
If i could own just one JazzInc. vehicle, it would have to be the 1966 Batmobile.

JazzInc. are supposed to be working on 1/6 scale figures. It will be interesting to see what they offer.

289Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Spectacular ride. I hope Batman fits inside with no problems.

290Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:54 pm

Tasuke

Tasuke
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Tenka_Osaki_3-27-24_RESIZE_50_okbmfiG7JAJnW6Q5YyCLnX

291Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
@Tasuke the body upgrade is looking great.

collectorofmany wrote: I’m highly impressed with this piece of literal art!
My immediate reaction is along the lines of "HOLY BATMAN!"

292Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:23 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
How cool is that Batmobile!

293Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 pm

Urushi

Urushi
Arrived in the mail today, this amazing Chinese Warrior Monk. From Onesixthkit who sent it at lightspeed as it took only one week to arrive. I am so so happy, it is gorgeous !
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Holy_m10
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Holy_m11

Then my Nohime set from i8toys with a Worldbox AT201 body. The set (head and feet) is not compatible with any TBLeague body.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Nohime12

I had a remaining TBLeague body so I manage to grab a samurai outfit from Poptoys, a head on Ebay, and here's another Samurai hime, which is probably a Gaijin as she doesn't look Japanese that much Smile
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Gaijin10

I am waiting for a Musashi from Toys Wonderland, but something tells me that I may have to stay patient on that one.
And here it is for my debut in the Japanese Fantasy theme.

294Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:05 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Some great purchases indeed. I also had a deep look at the warrior monk once I think it is a figure with a great shelf presence.

I also really like that Nohime head

295Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:24 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Those figures are so cool! thanks for sharing pics with us!

296Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:32 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
I have not seen those figures before. Thanks for sharing.

297Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:01 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That Batmobile is awesome. Some neat Samurai figures as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 1f10

298Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:25 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
My latest one is another statue. This time Megumin from the anime Konosuba, as she is falling from the sky. Detail, painting and coloring is really nice.
1/7 scale.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Img_7012

299Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The batmobile is totally awesome BTW.

300Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:14 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great Japanese figures, Urushi! And nice to see a serious Nohime.

301Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:39 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Urushi wrote:From Onesixthkit who sent it at lightspeed as it took only one week to arrive
Hm. This places OSK roughly beyond Kuiper belt.
Just kidding.

Nice figures. The gaijin samurai seems to be on a body with detachable feet, she should be able to stand without any support arm.

302Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:31 pm

Urushi

Urushi
Visisonor wrote:The gaijin samurai seems to be on a body with detachable feet, she should be able to stand without any support arm.

I must confess that I do not share the enthusiasm that many seem to have about TBLeague seamless bodies. To me they are barely stable, and they fall down from my shelf all the time. I prefer the Worldbox bodies, with less possibilities of poses, but definitely more sturdy and stable.

303Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:34 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Urushi wrote:
Visisonor wrote:The gaijin samurai seems to be on a body with detachable feet, she should be able to stand without any support arm.

I must confess that I do not share the enthusiasm that many seem to have about TBLeague seamless bodies. To me they are barely stable, and they fall down from my shelf all the time. I prefer the Worldbox bodies, with less possibilities of poses, but definitely more sturdy and stable.

They are sturdier, but if you're unlucky you'd get one with a loose ankle and then they would fall down just as much, or more. Smile

304Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:34 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 12 Dually10
LOADING: Image(s)

Dually UV Mat
by Dirty Donny
Sold by New Wave / New Wave Toys / Replicade Amusements

This strictly Limited-Edition blacklight reactive arcade
carpet features original artwork by Dirty Donny blended
with our Classic RepliCade UV Pad design around the
borders to match & enhance your existing arcade
flooring in sixth scale. Traditional hand-pulled screen
printed using highly reactive premium UV inks. The X-
large Dirty Donny Dually pad measures in at 16” x 12” &
includes limited edition packaging.

The Dually UV Mat arrived today.
The mat shipped rolled up in a black art box. No brown shipper. Black art box in a white plastic jiffy bag. While the mat arrived in good shape,
those wanting an uncrushed art box might be disappointed.
The mat itself is nice and weighty, and has about enough room to line up four 1/6 arcade cabinets.

My 1/6 Arcade collection currently stands at:

Ghosts 'n Goblins
Food Fight
Dragon’s Lair
Street Fighter II: Champion Edition
Coke Machine (on pre_order)

I might cut the mat in half, so that i can stand 8 machines in a row either on the mat or have the mat infront of the machines.
It would also mean i have room for two more machines? who knows what Replicade will release next? ..i still might pick up a cigarette machine.

I could always pick up a second mat Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum