OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Valiardes Photography Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 19]

376Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:54 am

ukshaun

The portrait looks very realistic. The hairline looks good.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

377Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:46 am

Randam Hajile

Another great head, Simon! Very nice work (as always)!

378Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:31 am

Stryker2012

Founding Father
Late to the party. Love your Geralt — he looks pretty cool. Excellent pics.

379Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:16 pm

Tanzenwolfe

That armour/leather is fantastic for Geralt, and the backdrop remains perfect...

380Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:43 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
Valiarde wrote:Test shoot - Geralt got a new armor

Yes the hairline is bad, need to fix it but wanted to do some test shoots. And of course it is walls diorama again Razz

Awesome custom. The pieces you added to Geralt are refreshing, and his hairline doesn't look bad at all, Val.
If those are your test shots, my goodness I cant wait to see the actual pictures you'll hopefully share with all of us soon !

381Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:28 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That guy looks pretty awesome.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 1f60e

382Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:00 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thanks all. Lets see what I can come up with him.

In the meantime a little drinking fun with Captain Brownbeard

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 NRDO2gch

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 VNL2P9jh

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 RDTkBCrh

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 W4wt5Auh

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 NwSqUqrh

Smile

383Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:29 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Brilliant! and look at the size of his bear barrel! He'll be rat arsed soon! lol!

Excellent mate!

384Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:04 am

davidd

davidd
Now that's how to set up a pirate scene! I love this!

385Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:38 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ha, omg, that is awesome!!!!! Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

386Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:42 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
That's a very cool pirate, Simon! He also gives me slight "Räuber Hotzenplotz"- vibes. Smile

387Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:13 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
A really fantastic figure with the poses beautifully staged! It's really unique.

388Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:18 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I love it. He’s an awesome drunkard. Awesome!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 1f10

389Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:53 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The tipsy captain is a great new addition, with so much character and implicit humor. Well done again, Simon!

390Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:04 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
The captain is certainly an expressive character! And unique, too.

391Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:04 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Few more shots of Geralt.

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 SW1pewfh

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Zid4Zemh

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 AHE79Ibh

392Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:40 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful photography as always, and such a well-executed character. Even if outsized by that hulk. Smile By the way, something occurs to me: wouldn't it help making Geralt's eyebrows at least partly white (salt-and-pepper), to go with his hair? Or is this how it is supposed to be?

393Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:30 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
wonderful custom work, and beautifully photographed! Top work my friend!

394Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:38 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Beautiful photos.
Also, Kratos and Geralt is not something I expected to see in the same frame.

395Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:57 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
GubernatorFan wrote:Beautiful photography as always, and such a well-executed character. Even if outsized by that hulk. Smile By the way, something occurs to me: wouldn't it help making Geralt's eyebrows at least partly white (salt-and-pepper), to go with his hair? Or is this how it is supposed to be?

Thanks Ian, yeah he has pretty dark and thick eyebrows, but mine are a bit too black. Your remark is valid.  Smile  Maybe I can make it less "painted" and more like hair. But he doesn't have much white in it.

BAMComix wrote:wonderful custom work, and beautifully photographed! Top work my friend!

Thank you! Smile

Visisonor wrote:Beautiful photos.
Also, Kratos and Geralt is not something I expected to see in the same frame.

Ha! That is the joy of our hobby. And I have more mix and match lol

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 XazEILuh

Looks a but like in a star wars with different races  rabbit

396Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:59 pm

Zes

Zes
Wow, that is a fantastic-looking Kratos!

397Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:13 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love the new image. Is that a Thanos dwarf head on a Kuiil body? Smile As for Geralt's appearance, I realize there may be a distinction between the Henry Cavill depiction and the original animated one, but I cannot claim any expertise. I'm sure you're much more aware of how it should be.

398Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:17 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
That little goblin guy looks very disapproving! Another great shot, mate!

399Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:21 am

Diana

Diana
Haha! That scene is awesome!! And of course beautifully photographed.

That bottle set is beautiful, too! My uncle stores his Pálinka in bottles like that. He'll drink it from a small glass though. Laughing

400Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:48 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Ah, yes, crossovers!
(I need to do more of that in 1/12 scale.)

401Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:49 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice pics of Geralt. Your Kratos oooks amazing, and love the little… goblin? Excellent pics and characters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 1f10

402Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:59 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow these are all fantastic. I just love the look of your characters and world!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

403Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:21 am

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
You have a great art in presenting mix & matches that somehow never look out of place….very entertaining to see who will turn up next!

404Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:53 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thank you all, ladies and gents, your enthusiasm for my pics is always nice. We all love this hobby with their many creative forms of art. Smile

For a little change of my usual castle Walls diorama (finally! lol), I dived into LotR franchise lately. I was always a fan of the books and the movies and have quiet some figures. But after Gandalf I got my hands on some new figures and wanted to create some more scenes.

I want you to present my two new customized hobbits and Gollum.

Part I: SMEAGOL/GOLLUM

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 8wTyXihh

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 2kFjX6Wh

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 JhB4xs9h

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 WawLaYUh

Valiardes Photography Thread - Page 16 WHwio1Yh

(yes for some shots I changed details in the environment and the lighting also changes a bit as I did several shoots with different settings for fun and I liked this kind of sequence with the fish)

Comments and critique always welcome Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum