OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:34 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I was under the impression Punta Chiappa and its Stella Maris shrine were in Camogli, but I see now they are a little ways away. So you had a hiking holiday? That tales resolve, skill, and endurance. And you managed to make it artistic on top of all that. My hat's off to you, Sir.

Love the extra photos of Corniglia, and I'm glad to see she was not alone in her scale, judging by the background appearance of Wolf Boy. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

52The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:42 pm

davidd

Ovy wrote:Most of the signs were photographed in Porto Venere, that's were people eat expensive food and cruise around in LED superyachts to fill their inner emptiness.

I wish I had the superyacht option for filling my inner emptiness.

I saw one of those boats last year, cruising under a bridge that I was driving across in my now-older-model boring lower-middle-class sport utility wagon, and I felt depressed for days afterward, wondering where I went wrong in my life and financial choices.
Neutral

53The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:59 am

shovelchop81

See, now you know haha. And thanks a lot. And I think the point of the sign is not to look up and dodge rocks that fall down at the very moment you pass, but to look out for rocks that might be lying on the street. So if someone crashes into a rock, the Sign can say: "There, I warned you." And yeah your anecdote sounds like the perfect zombie slasher B-Movie starring a crafty biker. :p wrote:Ovy

Yeah I figured that was the main part of it but it was on the 'old' National Road going from Athens all the way down to the bottom of the Peloponnese so you're basically on a motorway travelling at speed around a lot of steep corners! At least it was great fun when I was young Wink . I've ridden through Italy a few times too, man those maffia controlled motorways are expensive!! And that's for a motorcycle, most countries let us go through for free! The alternative is interesting lol...going around in circles forever on the backroads that seem to go nowhere and are just like your famous pasta! Of course no one spoke English back then, or French, or Greek...paper maps, no mobiles or GPS either Wink , fun though!

54The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:38 am

skywalkersaga

Thanks for explaining more about that region of Italy, Ovy. I've never been to that part of the country (other than perhaps driving past) and I am highly amused by your account. Your wild camping/sleeping experiences remind me of another friend of mine from Poland who used to go on foot through every European mountain range he could reach and sleep outside wherever he ended up, even on a precarious mountaintop. He also disliked the touristy crowds. Razz

What is an 'LED' yacht? Just a yacht lit up with LED lights? I clearly am behind the times... The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 1f605

55The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:39 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Awesome shots Ovy! that scenery is spectacular!

56The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:38 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice new shots, Ovy. The travelogue was interesting also.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 C8485110

57The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:22 pm

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I love this world and characters so much, they always feel like real people and cultures, and of course I’m all in favour of giant mutant crabs. XD

I meant to ask if you wanted any extra tiny shells for accessorising? I’ve got heaps of teeny tiny ones I’ve beachcombed over the years if you’d like a wee goody bag!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZV1MXQI-9N/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbi0palIaPk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

58The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:23 pm

Ovy

Ovy
I slept on this little pile of stones in a meadow, surrounded by some villages in the valleys. All the church bells started ringing between 6 and 7 and woke me up.

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 IMG-20220916-071028

The sleeping bag merges well with the environment for stealth.

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 IMG-20220916-071014

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 IMG-20220916-070936

Several hundreds of years later, these two will also watch the same sun rising, but without the bells.

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 B004

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 A002

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 B005

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 B009

Can your eagle eyes spot the structure?
The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 IMG-20220916-074616

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 B006

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 B007

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 IMG-20220916-071615

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 B008

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 B003

GubernatorFan wrote:I was under the impression Punta Chiappa and its Stella Maris shrine were in Camogli, but I see now they are a little ways away. So you had a hiking holiday? That tales resolve, skill, and endurance. And you managed to make it artistic on top of all that. My hat's off to you, Sir.

Love the extra photos of Corniglia, and I'm glad to see she was not alone in her scale, judging by the background appearance of Wolf Boy. Smile
Well spotted sir, and thanks. Yeah it's my preferred kind of vacation for several years now. But in Italy it was never more than some hours away from civilization, unlike the one in Sweden where I had to rely on the food I brought and the water from rivers for several days. This time I didn't even eat all my food reserves because of all the Trattorias and tourism I encountered in the evenings.

davidd wrote:
Ovy wrote:Most of the signs were photographed in Porto Venere, that's were people eat expensive food and cruise around in LED superyachts to fill their inner emptiness.

I wish I had the superyacht option for filling my inner emptiness.

I saw one of those boats last year, cruising under a bridge that I was driving across in my now-older-model boring lower-middle-class sport utility wagon, and I felt depressed for days afterward, wondering where I went wrong in my life and financial choices.
Neutral
Well, I see it that way: I prefer not to have to rely on security details to spend my vacation because people want to abduct or kill me because I am rich af, haha.

Btw, here a little yacht story (probably my only yacht story):
Back in Genova I walked along the port with it's multiple yachts, this shiny big ass thing stood out.
The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 IMG-20220924-172147

Anchoring next to this huge big ass shiny yacht was this beautiful modern cool spaceship by the Guardia di Finanza. It can launch UAVs and has two RHIBs to hunt down desperate North African refugees apprehend criminals at high see. The Guardia di Finanza is the "Financial Police" of Italy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardia_di_Finanza
The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 IMG-20220924-171819

I tried to google that thing and found out it was actually put into service as their new flag ship on September 22nd, while my photo was taken on September 23rd.
https://www.damen.com/insights-center/news/guardia-di-finanza-takes-delivery-of-a-new-flagship-by-damen-shipyards

Anyway, a Guardia di Finanza car also arrived and two Guards started talking to two people on the yacht, who might have been crew. They slowly lowered the ramp for the guards and gave them slippers to put over their jackboots. Maybe for safety reasons, maybe they didn't want them to bring dirt into the shiny yacht. Maybe they didn't want them to leave traces...  I observed for a bit, until they disappeared inside the yacht. Probably they were just friends visiting. Entering the yacht with hands on their gun grips probably was harmless banter among friends too. There also was something I would describe as wheel clamp for ships on that yacht, but that is just an interpretation.

shovelchop81 wrote:
See, now you know haha. And thanks a lot. And I think the point of the sign is not to look up and dodge rocks that fall down at the very moment you pass, but to look out for rocks that might be lying on the street. So if someone crashes into a rock, the Sign can say: \"There, I warned you." And yeah your anecdote sounds like the perfect zombie slasher B-Movie starring a crafty biker. :p wrote:Ovy

Yeah I figured that was the main part of it but it was on the 'old' National Road going from Athens all the way down to the bottom of the Peloponnese so you're basically on a motorway travelling at speed around a lot of steep corners! At least it was great fun when I was young Wink . I've ridden through Italy a few times too, man those maffia controlled motorways are expensive!! And that's for a motorcycle, most countries let us go through for free! The alternative is interesting lol...going around in circles forever on the backroads that seem to go nowhere and are just like your famous pasta! Of course no one spoke English back then, or French, or Greek...paper maps, no mobiles or GPS either Wink , fun though!
Haha, yeah, definitely sounds like fun!
Remembering some stories by my dad with the Police over there, holding him at the border because they suspected him of smuggling.

skywalkersaga wrote:Thanks for explaining more about that region of Italy, Ovy. I've never been to that part of the country (other than perhaps driving past) and I am highly amused by your account. Your wild camping/sleeping experiences remind me of another friend of mine from Poland who used to go on foot through every European mountain range he could reach and sleep outside wherever he ended up, even on a precarious mountaintop. He also disliked the touristy crowds. Razz

What is an 'LED' yacht?  Just a yacht lit up with LED lights? I clearly am behind the times... The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 1f605
I like your friend! And thanks.

And well yes I don't know if it's the official term, but yeah it's a yacht lit up with lights on it's bottom. I just guesses it's LEDs. I guess it's the yacht equivalent to cars with underglow, to show those fishes who is the dominant species on earth maybe?

BAMComix wrote:Awesome shots Ovy! that scenery is spectacular!
Thanks Capital Bam!

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice new shots, Ovy. The travelogue was interesting also.
Thanks a lot.

Lynkhart wrote:I love this world and characters so much, they always feel like real people and cultures, and of course I’m all in favour of giant mutant crabs. XD

I meant to ask if you wanted any extra tiny shells for accessorising? I’ve got heaps of teeny tiny ones I’ve beachcombed over the years if you’d like a wee goody bag!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZV1MXQI-9N/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbi0palIaPk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Thanks a lot! Now those are some beautiful collections beautifully presented! Sorting all those shells is a meditative work. I also spent a saturday once to sort all the tiny shells as seen in the first Mediterran thread.
I especially like the tiny ones in the second video. I will come back to you on that, thanks again!

59The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:47 am

csyeung

csyeung
Lovely shots! Nothing beats having them in an outdoor setting!

60The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:01 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful photos of a beautiful place at a beautiful time. The little ones look inspired by the glory of the sunrise. The structure (which I spotted in the landscape) is very intriguing. In its ruined condition (and perhaps long before that) it reminds me of the stone structures one imagines in Ireland and nearby islands... yet this is Liguria. Interesting blending of your gear into the landscape. But I'm worried about you doing this alone. Please travel with friends.

61The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:36 am

Diana

Diana
Beautiful! Both the photos and the sleeping place. What an awesome holiday. I need to get out more. Smile

62The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:32 pm

Ovy

Ovy
The journey is coming to a close.

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 B001

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 B002

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 K07

The pilgramage ends at the Stella Maris Temple of Portovenere.

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 K08

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 K09

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 A33

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 A34

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 K10

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 A32

csyeung wrote:Lovely shots! Nothing beats having them in an outdoor setting!
Thanks! Yeah that free gigantic lamp really helps!

GubernatorFan wrote:Beautiful photos of a beautiful place at a beautiful time. The little ones look inspired by the glory of the sunrise. The structure (which I spotted in the landscape) is very intriguing. In its ruined condition (and perhaps long before that) it reminds me of the stone structures one imagines in Ireland and nearby islands... yet this is Liguria. Interesting blending of your gear into the landscape. But I'm worried about you doing this alone. Please travel with friends.
Thanks a lot! Yeah also reminded me of those ruined crofthouses from the Scottish Apocalypse/Highland clearances. All these remains probably all have something in common: Life changed and got faster thanks to agricultural and industrial revolutions.
And thanks for worrying, haha. Next year it will probably Ireland with a friend.

Diana wrote:Beautiful! Both the photos and the sleeping place. What an awesome holiday. I need to get out more. Smile
Thanks a lot! Getting out more sounds like a good idea. sunny

63The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:45 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Gorgeous. The location, the figure(s), the posing — all just gorgeous. Well done.

64The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:14 pm

davidd

davidd
I gotta know how you got her to stand on that ridge of rock! That's amazing!

No wind that day, I take it! Razz

65The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:40 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
More awesome outdoor beauty with your little guys. I am almost getting vertigo looking at her perched precariously on top of that rock, and grateful she did not fall.
For what it is worth, I approve of "Ireland with a friend." Take Simon and you might end up with a whole epic series. Smile

66The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:41 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Particularly if you take some 'Celtic'-looking figures along for the journey, would be amazing. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

67The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:35 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Those shots are amazing, and I don't know what sort of magic you used to get them to stand without the wind blowing them away.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 1f60e

68The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:20 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Soooo many breathtaking photos. You find the absolute best settings for your figures. Corniglia and her friend are beautiful creations and make a great duo as little adventurers. And ahh, you are a refined man of culture and an adventurer too, it reflects in your work so much. It's just so different and refreshing from what I am used to seeing here in the US, it's always a treat to see where you will take your characters next.

But I wonder how these two would fare if potentially confronted by one of the giganti? I can just imagine them crawling and jumping around on top of it, trying to hold it off or distract it until some of the adults from their tribe come to their rescue. The cinematic potential you set up with this amazing photography is just AWESOME. 😱

69The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:30 pm

Ovy

Ovy
The Stella Maris Festival is an annual ritual among the Mediterrans, in reverence of the Sea Goddess of the same name.

Valzenka, Corniglia and Zraikos are havng a relaxed celebration this year.
The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 002b

Dried starfish and pearls are put on lanes.
The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 001

And children receive gifts.
The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 003

Only Zraiko's sister Capraia and the family's friend Jordivaro are here.
The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 008b

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 005

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 011

Capraia celebrates with some tunes.
The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 004

Catch of the day. Spider Crab and giant Sea Urchin are on the menu.
Spider crab:

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 007b

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 009

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 010

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 012

The father is even more excited about opening the shell packet, it seems.
The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 013

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 014

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 015

Awww
The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 016

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 017

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 018b

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 019

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 020

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 021

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 022

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 023

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 025

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 026

She has to show aunt Capraia.
The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 027

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 028

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 029

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 030b

Corniglia wants the aunt to play a tune for the new little friend.
The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 031

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 032

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 033

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 034

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 035

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 036

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 037

The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 038

Merry Stella Maris everyone.

Stryker2011 wrote:Gorgeous. The location, the figure(s), the posing — all just gorgeous. Well done.
Thanks Sir.

davidd wrote:I gotta know how you got her to stand on that ridge of rock! That's amazing!

No wind that day, I take it! Razz
Thanks, well it's a much shorter and more lightweight figure than the average 1/6, maybe that helped preventing toppling over. And wind was present, you can see it in the hair.

GubernatorFan wrote:More awesome outdoor beauty with your little guys. I am almost getting vertigo looking at her perched precariously on top of that rock, and grateful she did not fall.
For what it is worth, I approve of "Ireland with a friend." Take Simon and you might end up with a whole epic series. Smile
Thanks a lot!

skywalkersaga wrote:Particularly if you take some 'Celtic'-looking figures along for the journey, would be amazing. Smile
Na I will probably only take the regular wolf boy, others take away too much space.

Theboo-bomb wrote:Those shots are amazing, and I don't know what sort of magic you used to get them to stand without the wind blowing them away.
Thanks, yeah I had my hands always hovering near the figure.

AlKelAstra91 wrote:Soooo many breathtaking photos. You find the absolute best settings for your figures. Corniglia and her friend are beautiful creations and make a great duo as little adventurers. And ahh, you are a refined man of culture and an adventurer too, it reflects in your work so much. It's just so different and refreshing from what I am used to seeing here in the US, it's always a treat to see where you will take your characters next.

But I wonder how these two would fare if potentially confronted by one of the giganti? I can just imagine them crawling and jumping around on top of it, trying to hold it off or distract it until some of the adults from their tribe come to their rescue. The cinematic potential you set up with this amazing photography is just AWESOME. 😱
Thanks so much! Yeah that kids vs Mutanti sounds realistic, but Mediterrans also learn to use the slingshot before they can walk, that helps too in hitting the Mutanti eyes ans get away.

70The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:48 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Oh my god, that celebration is awesome. The little doll is adorable. The shell lute lick and shells for the tuning pegs, just like the doll are absolutely brilliant. Nice posing as well. Your world is so well conceived.

71The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:12 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was going to say the same things Mark did, loving the little doll and the lute feather as the most unexpected, yet exquisite details. Nice to see the giant crab with a nutritious purpose (although I'd be horrified personally), and it was great seeing all (?) of your Mediterrans join together for this beachier version of Christmas. You've put together a convincing group, and Corniglia is a lucky girl to have them.
Merry Stella Maris indeed!

72The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:35 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The setting is wonderful, and it's a great photoshoot.
I love the earthy colors, they match together veey well.

73The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:22 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Gorgeous gathering, the realism and detail is just astounding. And yes, the little doll is simply too adorable. I love you

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

74The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:19 pm

ElBundy

ElBundy
An exciting way of combining your holidays with your 1/6 hobby. Btw what does your new avatar picture represent?

75The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:12 pm

davidd

davidd
The tiny... almost microscopic... bead work and detailing is mind-blowing! Amazing custom figs!

Love beyond love the seashell bikini armor!

76The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:08 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Love this Ovy!

77The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:53 am

Diana

Diana
Awww, this is so sweet! Beautifully put together, posed, photographed... Corniglia is just so adorable. I love the first shot of her standing up. Just beautiful. Love the doll and the instrument especially of course. And what a heartfelt moment when Corniglia has her new little doll walk all over the instrument. Classic. Smile

78The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:16 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
The out side shots work really well. Is that figure really 1/6th scale?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

79The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:47 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Nice shot of the family together to celebrate, that little dolly is fantastic and just adds so much to your world building.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The Stella Maris Festival (12/21/22) - Page 3 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum