OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

skywalkersaga

That final photo is just so gorgeously composed, very warm and cozy holiday feeling.

ukshaun

I never knew Scarlet Witch and Neo were an item.
Good work Smile

Neat looking stone wall texture. It takes me back to my travels to Easter Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Illusion

thank you so much!
I am sorry I cannot write more. I got utterly sick with COVID and just roll around in my bed.

at least here are today‘s pics which I took yesterday whilst still ok

My Twins Lilac and Lilja wth another instrumental piece:

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231216-201410

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231216-201625

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231216-201750

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231216-210151

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231216-202106

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231216-202327

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231216-202717

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231216-210810

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231216-211015

davidd

Lovely scenes of the musical duet! The gowns are superb. Once again, the "fashion doll" figures are expertly posed.

Visisonor

Visisonor
Get well soon!

The twins make a gorgeous duet.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Your twins are classy and lovely. What a neat pair. Cute little crotcheted critter. Hope you get better soon; take care of yourself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 1f10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
So sorry you are unwell -- I had covid for most of October, it was rough. Hope you feel better soon.

I LOVE the purple hair on these dolls, it's a lovely contrast with their outfits. The violin she is playing is so beautiful!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice new installments with very impressive figures and photos.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Really nice pictures! looks a fun place to be.

Illusion

Illusion
davidd wrote:I like that outfit a lot!
The overall holiday decor is quite stylish!
Nice wine rack in the background! Your details and accessories look very realistic, with nothing "toy-like" to spoil the illusion of reality-in-miniature.

Thank you! I try to keep things in scale and tend to prefer these rather elegant layouts (legacy of my fashion doll collection Wink ) but I thoroughly enjoy the playful crossovers of others too.
This dress is still one of my favourites and I still wonder how I got the knitting done.  Laughing

Stryker2012 wrote:Very cute, and her dress is cool. The kitty looks contented.

Thank you! intended to bring in more animals but kind of failed them this year.

Visisonor wrote:The stole fits the style of Ada's outfit.
And it's subtle but nice to see how the presents accumulate in the room.

there were 18 different stoles… some in colours and patterns I would have preferred, some less so  Laughing - but I am sure I can use this one for some outfit.
The lady who did them does not like doing the very same thing over and over again (just as me) and likes trying different patterns.

BAMComix wrote:Yes, I agree. She looks fantastic!

Thank you!

skywalkersaga wrote:That final photo is just so gorgeously composed, very warm and cozy holiday feeling.

Thank you! I like it too. Has a bit of movement dynamics to it - as opposed to the standaround pics - which I like.

ukshaun wrote:I never knew Scarlet Witch and Neo were an item.
Good work Smile

Neat looking stone wall texture. It takes me back to my travels to Easter Europe.

Nice to see you around! thank you! I love that cardboard pattern Smile

davidd wrote:Lovely scenes of the musical duet! The gowns are superb. Once again, the "fashion doll" figures are expertly posed.

Thank you! I would not have expected to be able to bring the violin in a close to credible position (well, no lectures required by anyone who plays the violin! I am sure you know what I mean   Wink  )

Visisonor wrote:Get well soon!

The twins make a gorgeous duet.

Thank you! feeling a bit better today.

Stryker2012 wrote:Your twins are classy and lovely. What a neat pair. Cute little crotcheted critter. Hope you get better soon; take care of yourself.

Thank you! there was a crocheted blue kraken two years ago by the same lady. I will try to show it on an upcoming pic.

skywalkersaga wrote:So sorry you are unwell -- I had covid for most of October, it was rough. Hope you feel better soon.

I LOVE the purple hair on these dolls, it's a lovely contrast with their outfits. The violin she is playing is so beautiful!

Covid is really ugly. So many people all over seem to be affected…
yeah, I love their hair colour. I am totally into unusual haircolours these days. When the violin arrived (AliExpress) it was a pleasant surprise. I think it is good value for the money (about 10 USD).

GubernatorFan wrote:Nice new installments with very impressive figures and photos.

Thank you!

BAMComix wrote:Really nice pictures! looks a fun place to be.

Thank you. I have been planning to create a permanent living room for more than a year now (with windows, chimney…). Hope to do it one day.

Illusion

Illusion
Eva makes it short today.

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231218-123215

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231218-123255

An ebook reader (a Tolino 6, not sure this brand is availble outside Germany?)
even has a little strap at its back so as dolls can hold it.
(Over the next days there should be a lot smaller presents as we get to debox the „second“ ones, i.e. those of people that did two presents)

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231218-123840

BAMComix

BAMComix
That's really cool. Also, Eva (?) is so pretty!

Visisonor

Visisonor
Yay, ebook reader is a great thing in general, wonderful present.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Another classy and elegant lady!

And wow, I think your dolls are getting better Christmas gifts than most people! ;D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Beautiful figure. Neat little Reader.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
The creativity of the makers is wonderful, such a selection of different presents and even the packaging looks amazing too. It must be fun having one of these every day, best kind of advent calendar! Hope you are feeling better.

Illusion

Illusion
Thanks everyone! rendeer
Yes, this calendar is really fun - even more so when looking at the fun stories and great pictures some other members come up with.

Today I wanted to give one of my three Integrity Toys Homme an opportunity to perform - but my, these guys are so stiff. Hardly any articulation to allow for expressions. This coupled with my present indisposition left us with a rather short performance.

Mr. Adrian von Lamberg

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231219-084746

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231219-085226

three plotted(?) decorations to provide a base for all seasons.

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231219-085553

Visisonor

Visisonor
Illusion wrote:Hardly any articulation to allow for expressions
He looks cool regardless.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Now you're set for all decorative holidays! Except maybe Valentine's Day? Smile

ElBundy

ElBundy
Wow, great photos and a lot of nice ideas. Thank you for your lovingly work!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Neat little presents. Hope you’re getting plenty of rest.

Illusion

Illusion
Thank you!
Can‘t do much else than sitting/lieing around… already totally exhausted from doing nothing. But it does not help to do anything either…Rolling Eyes

so, today … we are 5 days from Christmas and before being more solemn eventually, we get a bit giddy again. Levina agreed to take one (even though she insists she is not from that cultural background).

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231219-210203

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231219-210350

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231219-210508

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231219-210627

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231219-210851

and here is today‘s present, in green and red.

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231219-211304

a decorative dish for Christmas cookies… so far there has been comparatively little Xmas related stuff in this year‘s calendar (not that I mind), but seems like we are getting it eventually  santa

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231219-214513

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Such an exotic beauty. Nice to see her again — and now dancing away. That’s a pretty cool dish.

Visisonor

Visisonor
Colorfull!
Interestingly, the plate is brightly colored too, almost fits her style.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like how you not only created it in the first place, but tied it on together. And as a big fan of Christmas cookies, I love the dish, too.

Illusion

Illusion
Stryker2012 wrote:Such an exotic beauty. Nice to see her again — and now dancing away. That’s a pretty cool dish.

Thank you! I am happy you remember her I love you

Visisonor wrote:Colorfull!
Interestingly, the plate is brightly colored too, almost fits her style.

Thank you!

GubernatorFan wrote:I like how you not only created it in the first place, but tied it on together. And as a big fan of Christmas cookies, I love the dish, too.

Thanks so much - I wish I had a nice assortment of cookies. In one the past calendars (when I had not participated yet), someone did Xmas cookies, shapes like snowman, gingerbread man, trees, bells… with colours and stuff. Really neat…

Illusion

Illusion
For today there has been a little change in the overall concert plan. The guys from my pirates‘ flat share begged me for permission to perform a little song too. They promised to chose something appropriate and behave nicely. I was really sceptical but just could not deny them this request.

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231220-203341

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231220-200322

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231220-200452

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231220-200600

Well, that was surprisingly decent. They even agreed right away that Harlock should unbox, given that their jokes are usually at his cost.

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231220-202337

Unbelievably - Harlock gets BOOKS. He is the intellectual guy of the bunch and can‘t get enough books. Of course the others would be welcome to read them too but their interest in books has been pretty low so far. Maybe there are some interesting titles among the new stuff.

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 20231220-202920

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 5 Face-App-1703100654904

(Jack had wisely anticipated that the present might not serve his tastes - remembering the plate of vegetables he got last year - and had hidden his personal present in the grand piano before their performance started…)

davidd

davidd
I absolutely love seeing your Pirate Flatmates! They are an engaging group of figures: visually interesting with an enormous amount of detail, and the characterizations are quirky and amusing.

Diana

Diana
Stryker2012 wrote:Such an exotic beauty. Nice to see her again — and now dancing away. That’s a pretty cool dish.

Couldn't have said it better. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum