OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

davidd

A beautiful finale to the Christmas countdown!

Bravo! Well done! Standing ovation!

skywalkersaga

Thank you for the beautiful photos each day, they have been such a treat. And that is indeed a lovely quilt!

Merry Christmas!

Tanzenwolfe

Stunning finale, thank you for sharing this beautiful journey with an amazing set, cast and creators! Merry Christmas!

r3500vdp

Amazing series, so much detail to admire in each photo, a lot of hours must have gone into these, thank you!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Great looking photos Illusion. Love the singers. And Happy Holidays.

one/sixth-uals

one/sixth-uals
I just came across this thread by Illusion - wonderfully done, with music and with so many details in the decorations of each picture! Thank you for sharing this.

I also made an Adventskalender - since I am German, this is almost a compulsory thing to do here in Germany  Very Happy
But my Adventskalendar does not even come close to the sophistication that is shown here by Illusion. I just took a picture of a different doll every day and published it (on DeviantArt). And of course on each Advents Sunday one more candle is lit.

My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 7 Overvi10

If you are interested, I will post these pictures in a separate thread in higher resolution.

https://www.onesixthuals.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful way to celebrate the season for sure!

one/sixth-uals

one/sixth-uals
Illusion wrote:We are unto the very last performance in this year's Christmas Chamber Concert: Zyralie gives us an all time classic, accompanied by Jette at the grand piano.

I wish you a very merry christmas and happy holiday season.

Absolutely marvellous!!!

Thank you for sharing this.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Really awesome to see this culminated, some really great lovely shots.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! My advent calender 2023 - a Christmas Chamber Concert - Page 7 1f60e

Illusion

Illusion
Dear all,
first of all happy new year!
then thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your attention and I am very happy that many of you have enjoyed this little December exercise and that I could add a bit to the holiday spirit.
On 24th I was indeed a bit exhausted and was glad that Zyralie put an end to it - lol.
1:1 life has been just too busy these past weeks and for some weeks to come… I hope to be back in 2024 at customising some figures I have on my list for more than a year now…

@one/sixth-uals
maybe you can share your ladies on a daily basis next year?

all the best to everyone!

one/sixth-uals

one/sixth-uals
Illusion wrote:

@one/sixth-uals

Thank you, dear @Illusion, i will do this next year definitely!
And I may now also add a post with the OneSixthuals Advents Calenderv2023 in a separate post, just for reference and archive.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Illusion wrote:Dear all,
first of all happy new year!
then thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your attention and I am very happy that many of you have enjoyed this little December exercise and that I could add a bit to the holiday spirit.
On 24th I was indeed a bit exhausted and was glad that Zyralie put an end to it - lol.
1:1 life has been just too busy these past weeks and for some weeks to come… I hope to be back in 2024 at customising some figures I have on my list for more than a year now…

@one/sixth-uals

Wishing you all the very best for '24! and I shall look forward to your return bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum