OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 27]

101Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:08 am

Gawaynne82

Diana wrote:Gawaynne82, nice pick ups! Those are some beautiful figures, and two of the few that seem to be able to rock the almost nude look and still look somewhat classy. Smile
madnug wrote:wow, nice...the Queen of Vamp will look good with Vampirella

Thanks, I am really happy that I was able to grab these figures as "Factory Sealed".

Xavion2004 wrote:I always liked Arkhalla as a character. I have the 1/12 version, but I always envied the 1/6 version with that red top. The 1/6 version as nothing but the pasties which, while accurate to the source material, are a bit too much…or maybe in this case, a bit too little. I don’t recognize the other figure, but I really like that head sculpt.

As Stryker2012 mentioned it is the Lucifer LX F2005 3rd Year Anniversary Dark Night Elf Exile Special Edition - Forgotten Successor
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 OCR3VzT

102Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:14 am

TravelGuide

Probably I've been watching too much anime lately, which reflects my recent purchases.

Figma Raphtalia (Rising of the shield hero)
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 20231211

They caught her outfit brilliantly. The coloring is very good.

And a few statues of Aqua (Konosuba). I'll post these as thumbnails, because they're not figurs and thus a bit offtopic.

First one is her winter is her in her winteroutfit.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 20231212

Here is she cosplaying Emilia (I posted a statue of the latter about a month ago). I got her used, basically it was a bargain.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 20231214
They also made a statue of Emilia cosplaying Aqua, I hope to find her too.

And then Aqua in her regular outfit. Also used, got it together with the previous one, for a price I was willing to pay for just that one, so essentially I got her for free. I probably otherwise wouldn't have gotten her, but I figured that I could alway try resell her if/when I get bored of it.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 20231213

103Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:05 am

Xavion2004

The figma Raphtalia is a beautiful figure. I loved Rising of the Shield Hero Season One, but like so many other animes, I still haven’t gotten around to watching Seasons Two or Three. Are you planning on getting the figma Naofumi as well?

Aqua cosplayimg Emilia is hysterical! (…and those are two more animes I’m behind on. Laughing)

104Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:39 am

TravelGuide

Thanks. Raphtalia is probably the most beautiful Figma I have (I have about 20), they really nailed her outfit. Her movement seems to be a bit restricted though. It's a good thing they come with a spare handpeg, because I broke one (and had to surgically remove the rest of it from her arm).
I'm not really planning on getting Naofumi, I basically collect pretty girls Embarassed Although if he comes up for a good price at the used market, I might get him.

I'd highly suggest watching Konosuba, it's one of the funniest animes I've seen (although a bit cringe at times) and the actionscenes are really awesome.
The 2nd and 3rd season of the Shield Hero aren't as good as the first, and the third is a bit repetetive.

105Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:42 pm

Tasuke

Tasuke
My First Anime Character Doll,  - TOYNAMI's Rough, Clumsy 2001 13in. "Tenchi Muyo!" Princess Ayeka Jurai -
is coming back home to me after Twenty Years...

- this time, in the form of the original, Japanese-Market TAKARA Ayeka Jurai
that is fully compatible with the OBITSU 26 Aftermarket Doll Body...
and therefore able to fit right in comfortably with the rest of my OBITSU-based Anime Family♥

- TAKARA 10in. Ayeka Jurai -

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Ayeka_TAKARA_12-23-23_(2)

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Ayeka_TAKARA_12-23-23_(5)

- TOYNAMI 13in. Ayeka Jurai -

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 37881_original_zps6dc32ff7

106Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:58 pm

davidd

davidd
Tasuke wrote:My First Anime Character Doll,  - TOYNAMI's Rough, Clumsy 2001 13in. "Tenchi Muyo!" Princess Ayeka Jurai -

That face is really cute! It's the classic "Japanimation" style that won a lot of converts to Japanese animation, in the days before "anime" became a well-known term.

It looks like a nice quality costume, too.

Is this a figure you've been looking for for a while? Or did you recently feel inspired to search for the Takara version?

107Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:36 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The costumes look very nice indeed.
The penultimate pic doesn't load here.

108Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:43 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I had that Toynami Princess Ayeka. Ryoko and Tenchi too!

109Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:03 pm

Tasuke

Tasuke
davidd wrote:
Tasuke wrote:My First Anime Character Doll,  - TOYNAMI's Rough, Clumsy 2001 13in. "Tenchi Muyo!" Princess Ayeka Jurai -

That face is really cute! It's the classic "Japanimation" style that won a lot of converts to Japanese animation, in the days before "anime" became a well-known term.

It looks like a nice quality costume, too.

Is this a figure you've been looking for for a while? Or did you recently feel inspired to search for the Takara version?

Fence-Sitting for years now... Getting old and nostalgic, i suppose.

Also, the Price was very right, -For Once- and there is now the existence of the wonderful OBITSU 26 aftermarket doll body
that helps greatly to breathe a whole new life in to these old classic girls...

110Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:40 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Gawaynne82 wrote:Early Christmas Surprise - for me - as these two ladies arrived:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 PhYv78S

Congrats!
The one on the left - she likes to work out.
The one of the right - she likes to leave little to the imagination.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

111Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:13 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Super Duck 081 set arrived today from kghobby:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 N0KxMfxh

More pics in the new product section.

112Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:48 pm

davidd

davidd
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 53441196030_8b13710938_z
Hot Toys "Star Wars" Water Bottle (from Cobb Vanth or Fennec Shand figure sets)

Rolling Eyes

No figure. Just the bottle. Total impulse buy. Because it looked cool. Embarassed

113Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:07 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
davidd wrote:

Rolling Eyes

No figure. Just the bottle. Total impulse buy. Because it looked cool. Embarassed
And your staging and photo makes it look even cooler!

114Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:12 pm

davidd

davidd
GubernatorFan wrote:
davidd wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Seeing how the bottle looks in this “junk shop” setting has me wishing they’d release a Suan Dann figure.
Wink

115Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:26 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
davidd wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:
davidd wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Seeing how the bottle looks in this “junk shop” setting has me wishing they’d release a Suan Dann figure.
Wink
Saun Dann... but, Dave, NOOOO! I had to look it up, and still haven't recovered from the realization of who you meant and from where he was featured (which will not be named!).

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Swacc214

116Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:43 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
GubernatorFan wrote:
davidd wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Agreed! looks so real. Well done Davidd

117Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:10 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Dsc00611

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Dsc00612

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Dsc00610
LOADING: Image(s)

Kurt Cobain 1/6th scale by Blitzway

This arrived today, and i am super happy!
In person he looks great!

Like all collectors, we are happy until we see something that could be better.
If you wanted to be hyper-picky, you might notice the rip on the left thigh demin's exposes Kurt's thigh. It is possible (obviously) to see the plastic body underneath, it looks a little shiny, and there is a seam on the plastic. I have no real complaints.

I took these out of the box quick pose photo's. Once i find a home for Kurt, the plan is to work more on the pose.

118Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:14 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
congrats! that looks like a great figure for fans of him. I think Diana also bought him iirc. I do like the face.

Nice and clean picss in front of that concrete looking wallpaper

119Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:33 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Valiarde wrote:congrats! that looks like a great figure for fans of him. I think Diana also bought him iirc. I do like the face.

Thanks.
I am surprised you picked up on the wallpaper as much as you did.

120Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:39 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
ukshaun wrote:
Valiarde wrote:congrats! that looks like a great figure for fans of him. I think Diana also bought him iirc. I do like the face.

Thanks.
I am surprised you picked up on the wallpaper as much as you did.

Just thought it makes the figure pop nicely and has that urban underground feel which suits him Razz

121Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:45 pm

teamweapon

ukshaun wrote:[img]

If you wanted to be hyper-picky, you might notice the rip on the left thigh demin's exposes Kurt's thigh. It is possible (obviously) to see the plastic body underneath, it looks a little shiny, and there is a seam on the plastic. I have no real complaints.

I took these out of the box quick pose photo's. Onve i find a home for Kurt, the plan is to work more on the pose.

seen a LOT of people online piling praise onto this figure! so congrats.
lots of people seem over the moon with it.
if im honest the face while very recognisable isnt quite there for me, not even sure what it is about it? but some of the shots ive seen do make it look awesome Smile
saw nirvana a few times back in the day, even though they wernt quite my bag i always enjoyed them.

122Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:53 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
teamweapon wrote:

I took these out of the box quick pose photo's. Onve i find a home for Kurt, the plan is to work more on the pose.

if im honest the face while very recognisable isnt quite there for me, not even sure what it is about it? but some of the shots ive seen do make it look awesome Smile
saw nirvana a few times back in the day, even though they wernt quite my bag i always enjoyed them.

You are so lucky to have seen the band live Smile
As for the figure likeness.. i get what you are saying. It does not feel off, at the same time the likeness does not scream 100% spot on. It might have something to do with the look they went with.

123Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:43 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice pickup and reasonable observations, Shaun.

124Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:15 pm

Tasuke

Tasuke
Ayeka Arrived Today!!! More to Come; as i finish adapting her Wardrobe to the OBITSU 26 Sizing...

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Ayeka_1-4-24_4

125Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:16 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great additions guys!

126Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:06 am

davidd

davidd
That “classic anime style” face on the Ayeka fig is very cute! Congrats on the blast-from-the-past pickup!

127Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:09 am

teamweapon

ukshaun wrote:
teamweapon wrote:

You are so lucky to have seen the band live Smile
As for the figure likeness.. i get what you are saying. It does not feel off, at the same time the likeness does not scream 100% spot on. It might have something to do with the look they went with.

First time was supporting TAD, who crushed that night, they were a killer of a band!!! thats what you get for being old haha. i also put a couple of shows on for green day too haha and they stayed at my house a few times too.
there are still amazing bands to watch live all the time to find Smile last show i went to was a band called world peace although they might be a little out of the remit of most nirvana fans? then again what does an old geezah like me know Wink

128Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:10 am

Tasuke

Tasuke
[size=150]- 2001ish -[/size]

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 IM001055_zps20b5efac

[size=150]- 2024 -[/size]

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Ayeka_-_1-7-24_3_RESIZE_40

129Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:48 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Dsc00614

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Dsc00613
LOADING: Image(s)

Peacemaker by Hot Toys

Arrived today. Took these out of the box shots.
Everything appears to be ok.
Great looking figure!

I have wanted this figure ever since it was announced. It sold out in various places.
In the end, i spotted one on ebay for a normal price Smile

For the moment, Peacemaker is back in the box. During 2024 the plan is to unbox 'all' my figures and display them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum