OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 19]

376Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:29 pm

Visisonor

Oh yeah, I also try to get army-builder type characters in pairs. But all my army-builder figures are 1/12 scale.

On the subject of 1/6, I decided to not wait for 5 years and get this headsculpt now while it is still obtainable:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Cnr_7636
VeryCool VCF-2037A (Jenner)

377Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jun 06, 2024 10:14 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Probably a smart choice, not waiting.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

378Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:25 am

BAMComix

Great looking pick ups guys!

379Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:40 am

Zes

Darth_Hogge wrote:
Wow! The two look great together! Now you already have 2 and I don't have my first one yet.

Ha yeah, Sideshow shipping takes forever. I noticed that the Hot Toys Black Suit Spiderman was just released, but my Sideshow order will probably ship months later.

380Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:38 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Visisonor wrote:Oh yeah, I also try to get army-builder type characters in pairs. But all my army-builder figures are 1/12 scale.

On the subject of 1/6, I decided to not wait for 5 years and get this headsculpt now while it is still obtainable:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Cnr_7636
VeryCool VCF-2037A (Jenner)

What do you mean by wait 5 years?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

381Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:43 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That head sculpt has been out for about that long.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 1f10

382Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jun 07, 2024 3:30 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
ukshaun wrote:What do you mean by wait 5 years?
I was just talking to myself.
In that other thread I was looking for a Villa sculpt, and they were impossible to come by parted out. And even not parted out, there was a lot with Villa body and head which was identified as Jenner.
So I theorized that some time in the future the same will happen with Jenner heads, 5 years is just a random guess.

383Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:03 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Visisonor wrote:
In that other thread I was looking for a Villa sculpt, and they were impossible to come by parted out. And even not parted out, there was a lot with Villa body and head which was identified as Jenner.
So I theorized that some time in the future the same will happen with Jenner heads, 5 years is just a random guess.

ah, i see.

384Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jun 08, 2024 1:27 pm

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
Arrived wednesday:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Img_2410
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Img_2411

Only a quick check and then back in the packages. No space. :-(

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Banner_andreas_haak11

385Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jun 08, 2024 2:09 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
'No space. :-('

I know that feeling.
Congrats on the pick-ups! Very Happy

386Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jun 08, 2024 2:10 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Jango looks great, and has a very good head sculpt.

387Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jun 08, 2024 3:52 pm

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
GubernatorFan wrote:Jango looks great, and has a very good head sculpt.
Yes, he looks very authentic.

Rambo doesn't look that good or I don't like the expression on his face that much; I'll unpack it again tomorrow and post a photo.
Maybe I'll do a combination of the 3 Series (which I converted into a 2 Series) and this 2 Series...we'll see.

388Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:45 pm

Triniarin

Triniarin
Hello guys and girls, i was somewhat busy in my job (and srill busy, but dear i will be sick if i dont have some relax now) so i realise that i forgot ot post photo of my lastest purchases (of 1/6). That was Yuki and Mandy from i8 (i opurchased them in one time, but youki i got after... may be 1 month from AE, Mandy i got after 5 month of waiting from some site-which i forgot)
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 DSC02394
Well and clothes for them (actually uniform on Yuki was for Akagi in first place, so it somewhat small)
Mandy doing some cosplay for some old and cool VN (detective about serial killers and well... some...sex) (well, atleast we try)
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Touka
Mandy in Yuki sailorsuit, Yuki with gun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Yuki-mandy3

Yuki body JOQ-19B new white (as we can see, color of head slightly little tanish)
Mandy on the same body but white, which more whitish (as Mandy color whitish too, but i think her color are same as new white)

I think i prepared that i need some guys in my collection, so after i got my 1/3 action doll (not a classic strung BJD, for some of my projects), i probably will order some guy...

389Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:01 pm

Triniarin

Triniarin
Visisonor wrote:
As i understand Villa are was LE, Jenna was basic (but currently she`s already rare and pricy to find)

390Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jun 09, 2024 2:12 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Fantastic pick up guys! Gotta say, Jango looks superb!

391Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:46 am

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
Here are the additional pics of Rambo 2.

I think the eyes look up too much.

The shirt is poorly made and requires rework.

The trousers fit at the waistband like a sack; When I build it up I try to tie it tighter.

As I said, I might even combine it with the 3 Series to have an accurate 2 Series.Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Img_2413
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Img_2415
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Img_2414

392Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:55 am

Triniarin

Triniarin
He looking for helicopter, may be.
I think he has superb look (but outfit,... well its may be need some rework)

393Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:18 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think he looks great in and of itself, but yes, I can understand your criticism.

394Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:16 pm

Tasuke

Tasuke

The Difference is Astounding. a Genuine 100% improvement, YMMV.

what's more; the Wig stays on so well all on it's own that scalp caps (and/or double-sided Adhesive strips) are Completely Unnecessary~

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Yuna_6-9-24_RESIZE_50

395Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:42 pm

cdn_rhino

Been a few slow months since Jan. No new figures, but I did manage to sneak a few loose bits in with the budget.

Medical/blowout pouches as some spares.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 20240211

Pouch stuffers.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 20240337

Damtoys SOBR, I just need a body for now. And another MP-5K for a project.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 20240411

E&S N4 rifle, probably the best in a long long time. An older radio I have been looking for for a while.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 20240511

Another E&S N4 because the first one was so good. And an other Rattler that I can modify for a project.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 20240610

396Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:23 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I expect to see a whole new battalion soon. Smile

397Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:41 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
@cdn_rhino Wow! so many cool items you have there.

398Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 10, 2024 3:38 pm

madnug

madnug
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Ant_210

got this new ANT body recently

399Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 10, 2024 3:46 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Fits pretty well with the head.

400Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:05 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
madnug wrote:Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Ant_210

got this new ANT body recently

'ANT' news to me!. Thanks!

401Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:39 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looks like a pretty nice body. How’s the articulation?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 1f10

402Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:55 pm

madnug

madnug
I Got it since ANT body has copper suntan which is more reddish tone and will fit with reddish tone HS like hottoys..

i havent pose it much, will update the articulation soon

403Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:57 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ukshaun wrote:'ANT' news to me!. Thanks!

They have been mentioned here before. And I did a review HERE.

404Your Latest Purchase... - Page 16 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:19 am

French

French
GubernatorFan wrote:
ukshaun wrote:'ANT' news to me!. Thanks!

They have been mentioned here before. And I did a review HERE.

Thanks for the link and your test. It's a bit like a TB League

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum