OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 26]

551Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 24, 2024 10:26 pm

Urushi

Zes wrote:Correct. If I'm not mistaken, this kind of styling is called "Asian Fusion"

"Asian Fusion"... lol!

552Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Aug 30, 2024 2:00 pm

collectorofmany

So, a few weeks back I placed another Aliexpress order and have only received two things thus far, some metal drink cans that I plan to affix custom labels to and a black vest for Alfred’s ‘cleaning’ look. Still waiting on the dress shoes, 2 sets of foot pegs, a glass pitcher and assorted glasswares. More on that later once the remaining items arrive.

But after ordering this figure back on February 14, 2023, my deluxe Hot Toys 1989 Batman arrived today!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Img_4512
Photos do not do justice to the size of this box. It’s WAY bigger than I thought it would be.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Img_4513
Packed nice and securely!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Img_4514
No wonder the box was so big. This thing is massive!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Img_1516
Standing on a rotating display base. He’s not as bad as I was expecting based on others photographs…

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Img_1517
I think lighting is the key element with this figure that some ignore. The texture can become minimized depending on how much light you’re throwing at it. There’s still too much of it regardless of how it’s lit, though!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Img_1518
Not a horrible Keaton likeness, but the buck tooth faceplate (not pictured) is staying in the box!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Img_1513
This diorama base is where it’s at, though!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Img_1514
I mean just look at the photo potential! The problem is figuring out where to put it!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Img_1515
Jaxon drape cape already ordered a couple weeks ago…

Sorry for all of the photos, but after waiting a year and a half since ordered, I’m glad it’s finally here and proud to show it to you all!

553Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Aug 30, 2024 2:18 pm

BAMComix

Great looking figure!

554Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Aug 30, 2024 2:24 pm

Darth_Hogge

Really nice figure and cool base!

555Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:14 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Great looking figure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Ed116210

556Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:12 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'd say it's gorgeous.

557Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:53 am

Visisonor

Visisonor
collectorofmany wrote:after waiting a year and a half since ordered, I’m glad it’s finally here and proud to show it to you all!
That's only half of wait time for the Mezco counterpart Smile

How is it made - jointed body with a suit or a seamless body?
Either way, looks great, the dexture texture does not detract from the look.

558Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 31, 2024 9:35 am

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
Thanks everyone for the praises.

Visisonor wrote:
collectorofmany wrote:after waiting a year and a half since ordered, I’m glad it’s finally here and proud to show it to you all!
That's only half of wait time for the Mezco counterpart Smile

How is it made - jointed body with a suit or a seamless body?
Either way, looks great, the dexture does not detract from the look.

Interestingly enough, my Mezco 89 Bats order-to-delivery window was about three months. Then again, I was late on the release and scooped mine up while he was on waitlist.

Regarding its construction, the Hot Toys 89 2.0 is a rubber suit over a standard ratcheted body, which you think would limit movement (much like the original DX09) but there’s a surprising range of motion all things considered. I do kind of wish (and originally thought) they were going to go the seamless custom body route similarly how Mezco went, but they did not.

559Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 31, 2024 10:12 am

Zes

Zes
I recently picked up one of these to use as kitbash fodder.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Img_8412
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Img_8413

I'm not a fan of the Sequel Trilogy (still haven't seen the Rise of Soywalker) but the outfit is cool. I could get some use out of it...

560Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 31, 2024 10:14 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Ha! Nice grab. I have that one, as well, for the very same reason — kitbash fodder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

561Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 31, 2024 10:23 am

Visisonor

Visisonor
Zes wrote:(still haven't seen the Rise of Soywalker)
This is something to be envied.

Why does she have an extra arm in the package? Is it common for Hot Toys?

562Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 31, 2024 10:30 am

Zes

Zes
Stryker2012 wrote:Ha! Nice grab. I have that one, as well, for the very same reason — kitbash fodder.

Laughing that's probably the only value these Hot Toys Sequel Trilogy figures have—for kitbashing. No company is making figures of sequel characters (Hot Toys, Hasbro, etc.) outside of each film's theatrical run.

Visisonor wrote:
Zes wrote:(still haven't seen the Rise of Soywalker)
This is something to be envied.

Why does she have an extra arm in the package? Is it common for Hot Toys?

Ha, I decided not to see Rise of Skywalker because I had the misfortune of seeing The Last Jedi. That movie pretty much killed my interest in all things Star Wars of the Disney type.

I think the arm's for the light-up lightsaber. All the old Hot Toys Star Wars figures had them before they pivoted to USB-powered sabers.

563Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:45 am

Tasuke

Tasuke
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Scout_Trooper_HASBRO_2003_Ver._10

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Multi_Scout_Trooper_8-31-24_(1)

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Multi_Scout_Trooper_8-31-24_(3)

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Multi_Scout_Trooper_8-31-24_(2)
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 To_Heart_LD_SET_1999_Multi_4-17-24

564Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:15 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great additions guys!

565Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Sep 01, 2024 8:27 am

valentin

valentin
I purchased grey and brown filament, and since the spare parts of the printers finally arrived.... Printing started...

Testing print at 1/18 or commonly known as hasbro scaled / (The vintage collection) / 3.75".

It's the imperial transports that fett missed but still shot them down with his single rocket on his jetpack in mando season 2.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Whats176
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Whats177
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Whats175
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Whats179
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Whats178
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Whats180
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Whats181

566Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Sep 01, 2024 8:59 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That’s really cool. Now let’s see it in 1/6th scale.  Wink

567Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Sep 01, 2024 9:21 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow, very impressive.

568Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Sep 01, 2024 2:10 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Yes, most impressive!

569Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Sep 01, 2024 5:51 pm

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
Great!

I agree with Mark...in 1/6 please. ;-)

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Banner_andreas_haak11

570Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Sep 02, 2024 5:00 am

cdn_rhino

Finally managed to get a loose Kriss Vector for a very respectable sum. Typical rail stuff… Grip fits perfectly, EOTech is too tight to go on. Laser is so loose it falls right of LOL. Some things never change, even with other brands.

Some more boots and working GPNVGs

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 20240827

Interesting rework on the Hasbro Scout Trooper Tasuke.

571Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Sep 03, 2024 3:39 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Hot_to30
LOADING: Image(s)

Hot Toys - Lando Calrissian from The Empire Stikes Back

Lando arrived today. I took him out the box to make sure everything was ok.
All was ok. Quite a basic figure, which i was aware of. The likeness to the actor is spot on.
When the time comes to display Lando, no doubt much time will be spent on getting his cape to work.

Picked mine up from a place in Hong Kong (not Toys Wonderland) and got quite a good deal.
$50 less than Sideshow are currently asking, and shipping to the UK was about $20 less than Sideshow wanted.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

572Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:34 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice grab, Shaun.

573Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Sep 03, 2024 5:38 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2012 wrote:Nice grab, Shaun.

Thanks.
This now means i will have to pick up a Hot Toys - Boba Fett figure. I have wanted one of those for a long time Smile

574Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Sep 03, 2024 9:28 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
ukshaun wrote:

Thanks.
This now means i will have to pick up a Hot Toys - Boba Fett figure. I have wanted one of those for a long time Smile

I skipped most of the HT versions other than Mando deluxe 2 pack. I settled for the Sideshow Mythos Fett to represent him during the OT era since I liked how it looked.

575Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:58 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2012 wrote:
ukshaun wrote:

Thanks.

I skipped most of the HT versions other than Mando deluxe 2 pack. I settled for the Sideshow Mythos Fett to represent him during the OT era since I liked how it looked.

I will probably go with:
Hot Toys - Boba Fett 40th Anniversary Star Wars Empire Strikes Back MMS574

-

EDIT: Last night i was searching on ebay for Boba MMS574, and prices looked high.
I also discovered the 40th release might have involved two versions, non_deluxe and deluxe?
The best price i discovered was a non_new non_deluxe figure, and even then the price seemed high.
Knowing what i was dealing with price wise, i popped on over to ToysBuyingAgent, and boom!
He had MMS574 'new' reduced to the same price as the ebay seller was asking for a used figure.
I had to bite the bullet and pick up Boba Fett 40th Anniversary MMS574 Smile

576Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Sep 04, 2024 5:37 am

Kiwi-Paul

I was always a fan of Dee Williams in the films so it's great to see such fantastic likeness in your purchase. Lucky you!

577Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:04 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Cool Lando fig!

578Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Sep 04, 2024 7:39 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Kiwi-Paul wrote:I was always a fan of Dee Williams in the films so it's great to see such fantastic likeness in your purchase. Lucky you!

Without looking on IMDb i am sure he has been in many productions. Fact is, all i know him for is Lando Smile

BAMComix wrote:Cool Lando fig!

I can happily recommend the Lando figure.
Some figures ship with a ton of extras, which is cool. In reality, most of those extra's stay in the box.
Lando ships with very in the way of extra's, which is fine.

579Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:29 pm

Urushi

Urushi
I really regretted not to have POed on the Silent Hound. So when I saw that this figure was being released and people were beginning to receive it, I put notifications on every shop I knew, in hope someone would abandon their PO. The Holy Grail came from Giantoy, and I placed an order like 2 minutes after it was made available, haha !

This is my first JPT Design X Popcostume, and I'll get more. The pictures really don't do him justice. The details, the fabric, the cracked lacker on his protections, etc... wow ! So happy !
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 23 Silent10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum