OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 40]

601Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:28 pm

Diana

davidd wrote:I recently acquired a pre-owned but new-in-box TBLeague Ahrian Pirate figure

Oooh! I was quite tempted to get that one myself, just for the head and pre-bubble-butt-S23B body. Good for you. Now I don't need to squirm anymore. Laughing 

Beautiful photo, too!

602Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:35 pm

m76

I got a new "figyre" Laughing Can you spot all the mistakes on the box?

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Figyre10

How do such mistakes make it to production, I wonder?

http://madblog.shacknet.us

603Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:22 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
LOL, let's see: figyre, armeo, leoparo... in their defense their script is completely different. But one might think they would consult someone with a modicum of knowledge before putting out the product.

Diana wrote:
davidd wrote:I recently acquired a pre-owned but new-in-box TBLeague Ahrian Pirate figure

Oooh! I was quite tempted to get that one myself, just for the head and pre-bubble-butt-S23B body. Good for you. Now I don't need to squirm anymore. Laughing 

Beautiful photo, too!
If this is still in production, you might end up getting an updated version of the body. Just be aware that they do that.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

604Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:43 pm

Melancholic

I found someone with an extra Arhian head that I immediately bought for a crazy low price. I love the quality...

605Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:53 pm

m76

m76
GubernatorFan wrote:LOL, let's see: figyre, armeo, leoparo... in their defense their script is completely different. But one might think they would consult someone with a modicum of knowledge before putting out the product.
It's as if they ran it through OCR software before publishing, really weird. But since I don't speak mandarin for all I know their Chinese is just as bad. The figure otherwise is pretty good, nice head sculpt and with lots of accessories. I'm more than satisfied with what I got. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures as I immediately took it apart and raided it for parts. Will post the end result in my regular topic.

http://madblog.shacknet.us

606Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:07 pm

crispyorange

crispyorange
m76 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:LOL, let's see: figyre, armeo, leoparo... in their defense their script is completely different. But one might think they would consult someone with a modicum of knowledge before putting out the product.
It's as if they ran it through OCR software before publishing, really weird. But since I don't speak mandarin for all I know their Chinese is just as bad. The figure otherwise is pretty good, nice head sculpt and with lots of accessories. I'm more than satisfied with what I got. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures as I immediately took it apart and raided it for parts. Will post the end result in my regular topic.

There is also the possibility of avoiding copyrights and stuff so they deliberately misspell a few words...it's a pretty common practice amongst 3rd party manufactures.

607Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:35 pm

valentin

valentin
It's not 1/6 but supposedly 1/12 ruins... which I originally got for the figma version of goblin slayer, as well as other fantasy-related figmas.

Seems it works well for star wars black series too.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Whats121
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Whats122
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Whats120
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Whats123
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Whats124
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Whats125
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Whats126

608Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:04 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great figs and dio!

609Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:49 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The ruins look very good.
Coincidentally I came to post a bunch of Figma stuff
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Img_6847

Two figures (Ui and Nodoka from the anime K-On!). These were a real bargain. Further two bicycles, a scooter, a motorbike, a three wheelmotorbike and a set with a skateboard and skates. Together for a very good price. I'll post more pics later. (the guy I got it from has more, he's in Germany).

610Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:54 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
TravelGuide wrote:
Two figures (Ui and Nodoka from the anime K-On!). These were a real bargain. Further two bicycles, a scooter, a motorbike, a three wheelmotorbike and a set with a skateboard and skates. Together for a very good price. I'll post more pics later. (the guy I got it from has more, he's in Germany).

I love figmas. I’ve been collecting them since 2015, and I have well over 100 at this point. Probably closer to 150. I don’t have any of the K-On! girls, but I do have most of the Haruhi Suzumiya figures. The quality on figmas, especially the early ones, is amazing.

611Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Grand Piano Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:58 pm

Slq32

Slq32
Released by Sega in 2009, Japan only. 1/6 scale Grand Pianist. It actually plays and the keys move in 2 modes. You can play it manually (with tooth pics) or play a song file from an SD card.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 98f53710
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 00b23e10
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 C73f2210

612Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:06 pm

davidd

davidd
A working 1/6 scale piano? That is incredibly cool!

613Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:31 pm

crispyorange

crispyorange
Xavion2004 wrote:
TravelGuide wrote:

I love figmas.  I’ve been collecting them since 2015, and I have well over 100 at this point.  Probably closer to 150.   I don’t have any of the K-On! girls, but I do have most of the Haruhi Suzumiya figures.  The quality on figmas, especially the early ones, is amazing.

Speaking of figma...I'm still waiting on (over 1.5 years now) my Bloodborne Lady Maria...It seems to have been release in JP, but the overseas retailers doesn't seem to have them yet....

614Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:07 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Those ruins are awesome, Valentin. Are those the ones from mmmtoys?

The playable grand piano is stellar.

Nice grabs all around.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 C8485110

615Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:04 pm

csyeung

csyeung
whoa, that grand piano is awesome!!

616Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:51 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree. The ruins are beautiful, would be awesome to have them for sixth scale.

The grand piano is amazing indeed. And it would be even if were not playable, but so much so since it is.

617Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:42 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, that's one incredible 1/6 grand piano! Thank you for sharing!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

618Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:48 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 20230319

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 20230320
LOADING: Image(s)

Terrifier Art The Clown 1/6 Action Figure by Trick or Treat Studios

A couple of out of the box shot's taken using a mobile phone.

This figure arrived last week. As far as i am aware, this is an official re issue.
The original sold out and prices for these figures on ebay are inflated.

Given the price point, Art The Clown is a fine figure.

Sculpted by Alexander Ray. Art The Clown features 30+ points of articulation, 4 interchangeable hands and a hack-saw accessory.
The figure is fully dressed in screen accurate clothing and comes in a beautiful Collectors Box with a flip back window display. Figure is approximately 12" tall.

My ATC features eye's that are booth looking upwards. Maybe they are all like that?
Maybe this is one way of telling the re issue from the original (i think there were 2 originals: no blood and blood splattered).

The head sculpt looks good. The neck is part of the head sculpt - resulting in no head / neck articualtion.
Given there is blood splatter on the portrait, blood splatter on the outfit would have worked well.
Given all of Art The Clown's hands are gloved, grey wrist pegs would have worked better.
On the subject of wrist pegs, no spare wrist pegs are included.

One accessory i would have liked to have seen Trick or Treat Studios include, is Art The Clown's black plastic bin linner bag.

Movable eye's would have been perfect! ..sadly they are fixed.

Over all i am happy. Art is one more 1/6th scale figure to add to the horror line up Smile

The background is the background i made for Project - Nurse Alex Price (from An American Werewolf In London)
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3314-project-nurse-alex-price-from-an-american-werewolf-in-london

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

619Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:07 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Slq32 wrote:Released by Sega in 2009, Japan only. 1/6 scale Grand Pianist. It actually plays and the keys move in 2 modes. You can play it manually (with tooth pics) or play a song file from an SD card.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 98f53710
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 00b23e10
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 C73f2210

That looks so good!

620Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:13 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
These three showed up a few days ago (along with Asmus Gollum/Smeagol deluxe -- haven't had time to work on him). Mars Toys Prank Villain -- absolutely awesome figure that comes with three heads, a multitude of hands and some pretty cool accessories. The body is mostly garbage, but still works. Everything about this Romero Joker figure is incredible aside from the body. So happy to be able to add him to my '66 Bats collection. Looking forward to more figures from that (they have Gorshen & B. Meredith teased, and are working on Catwoman and Batgirl -- hopefully the Cat is Newmar).

Kuiil is nice, but the hands are pretty worthless for holding the weapon -- there is no way you will be able to get him to actually aim the thing, or get his finger/hand to hold the trigger. HT at their laziest with this guy (a bit of buyer's remorse on this one).

The Sideshow Blondie is actually pretty nice. The head is a bit of a caricature, but I haven't seen even a custom version of him (such as Iminime) that isn't a bit of a caricature. This being an Eastwood approved figure however should have come with two sculpts -- one without the hat would have been nice, and without the cheroot (which by the way was an affectation that Eastwood supplied himself when first going to shoot A Fistful of Dollars. He started smoking the things on the plane ride over, and said they were so awful and the smoke fairly unbearable, that that is where his now trademark squint came from).

By the way, for those interested, according to Eastwood and Leone himself, the Man With No Name is an moniker that Hollywood gave to the movies, though they aren't actually meant to be the same character. He actually does have a name in For A Few Dollars More (Manko). The movies didn't actually release here in the States until a few years AFTER they were released in Europe, and weren't successful at the time. Leone wanted Eastwood to play the main character in Once Upon A Time In The West, but he wasn't available, so Charles Bronson was cast instead. So, if it was up to Hollywood (and their marketing departments), OUATITW would have probably ended up as the "fourth" film in the Man With No Name "trilogy", thus once again confusing audiences into thinking they were all the same character. As another bit of trivia, much of Eastwood's clothing in all three of his Spaghetti Westerns were actually his clothes that he wore on the TV series Rawhide since the budget for Leone's films was fairly miniscule. It's even the same gun and gun belt from the show. About the only new thing is the poncho first worn in A Fistful of Dollars and the duster (worn in The Good, The Bad & The Ugly). Unfortunately, the Sideshow figure doesn't include the duster, or a couple other things that would have been nice. The stand (not pictured) is nothing special and doesn't even have a name plate or "signature" on it. Missed opportunity on their part not to include some nice touches to really make the figure stand out.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 _dsc3924

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 C8485110

621Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:19 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2011 wrote:These three showed up a few days ago (along with Asmus Gollum/Smeagol deluxe -- haven't had time to work on him). Mars Toys Prank Villain -- absolutely awesome figure that comes with three heads, a multitude of hands and some pretty cool accessories. The body is mostly garbage, but still works. Everything about this Romero Joker figure is incredible aside from the body. So happy to be able to add him to my '66 Bats collection. Looking forward to more figures from that (they have Gorshen & B. Meredith teased, and are working on Catwoman and Batgirl -- hopefully the Cat is Newmar).

Kuiil is nice, but the hands are pretty worthless for holding the weapon -- there is no way you will be able to get him to actually aim the thing, or get his finger/hand to hold the trigger. HT at their laziest with this guy (a bit of buyer's remorse on this one).

The Sideshow Blondie is actually pretty nice. The head is a bit of a caricature, but I haven't seen even a custom version of him (such as Iminime) that isn't a bit of a caricature. This being an Eastwood approved figure however should have come with two sculpts -- one without the hat would have been nice, and without the cheroot (which by the way was an affectation that Eastwood supplied himself when first going to shoot A Fistful of Dollars. He started smoking the things on the plane ride over, and said they were so awful and the smoke fairly unbearable, that that is where his now trademark squint came from).

By the way, for those interested, according to Eastwood and Leone himself, the Man With No Name is an moniker that Hollywood gave to the movies, though they aren't actually meant to be the same character. He actually does have a name in For A Few Dollars More (Manko). The movies didn't actually release here in the States until a few years AFTER they were released in Europe, and weren't successful at the time. Leone wanted Eastwood to play the main character in Once Upon A Time In The West, but he wasn't available, so Charles Bronson was cast instead. So, if it was up to Hollywood (and their marketing departments), OUATITW would have probably ended up as the "fourth" film in the Man With No Name "trilogy", thus once again confusing audiences into thinking they were all the same character. As another bit of trivia, much of Eastwood's clothing in all three of his Spaghetti Westerns were actually his clothes that he wore on the TV series Rawhide since the budget for Leone's films was fairly miniscule. It's even the same gun and gun belt from the show. About the only new thing is the poncho first worn in A Fistful of Dollars and the duster (worn in The Good, The Bad & The Ugly). Unfortunately, the Sideshow figure doesn't include the duster, or a couple other things that would have been nice. The stand (not pictured) is nothing special and doesn't even have a name plate or "signature" on it. Missed opportunity on their part not to include some nice touches to really make the figure stand out.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 _dsc3924

I really like that Joker. I may have to pick one up, even if he fails to fit my collection.
I was not sold on the Clint Eastwood. I prefer Sideshow's previous Clint figure, Dirty Harry Smile

622Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:28 pm

csyeung

csyeung
Nice pickups Mark!

623Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:28 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Tanzenwolfe wrote:A 1:144 scale paper model of Winterfell (Game of Thrones Very Happy ) - thankfully already assembled by the seller, the tiny size would have driven me nuts to build it.  I decided it needed more snow, essentially an excuse to try out this Soilworks stuff.  

The first thin layer was quite icy/transparent, so a second layer topped up the white snow fluff effect.  I may have overdone it a bit, but happy with the result.  Now it needs some teeny dragons……

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 C93e5a10

So much detail crammed into 1/6th scale.

624Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:00 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very nice Mark!

625Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:51 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice pick ups, Mark. I got much of the Blondie outfit to use with another Clint head (without the hat -- on principle); and I ended up reconstituting pretty much all of Kuiil, once I figured out he's supposed to be an Ugnaught (had to look up how to spell it).

626Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:29 pm

valentin

valentin
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 16803510
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 16803511
Bought.... a literature instead of a figure... and in these digital times, it's indeed a rarer treasure.

627Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:17 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice grab, valentin. My wife reads all her books on her iPad, but for me actual physical books will never die. I’ll listen to audio books, but I still have to have an actual copy of any book I listen to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 1f10

628Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:33 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Nice new figures, Valentin!

I recently got a Genesis Emen "Ranbing"-Figure, which seems to be only offered in Asia. I got her mostly for parts for SciFi-bashes, but it's a nice figure on its own...

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 52799911906_5b36a71c39_kGenesis Emen Ranbing by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 52799345147_c6479f3f00_kGenesis Emen Ranbing by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

629Your Latest Purchase... - Page 25 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:57 am

Diana

Diana
Nice grabs all around! Except for the clown. I don't like spooky clowns. Razz

"Ranbing" looks awesome! I would just give her a new realistic head and that's it! I bet it'll be hard to take her apart. ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum