OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 26]

526Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:24 am

Scighera

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 20240720
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 20240721

A DiD real leather Luftwaffe jacket, for the same project. It fits perfect around the medium sized female body, but a bit width on the arms.

The rank epaulets will be covered by he plate carrier and backpack. But it with match the civilian winter clothing part as in the Division 1 lore

527Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:01 am

ukshaun

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Hot_to29
LOADING: Image(s)

Hot Toys - Avengers End Game - Rocket MMS5481

Not 'new'. Used 'like-new' boxed, complete.
At todays exchange rate, i picked up Rocket for what amounts to $108 USD
Being located in the UK = low shipping cost and zero import tax (the usual fee is 30% of the value of the figure)

Rocket will be joining my slow growing Guardians of the Galaxy line-up.
The End Game Rocket is arguably the best Rocket Hot Toys has put out to date, as confirmed by Justin of Justin's Collection

In person, the little critter looks neat. His weapons look especially cool.
In the box is a swap-out red scarf made of fabric material.
When the time comes to display Rocket, i will swap the plastic scarf for the fabric scarf.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

528Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:03 am

Darth_Hogge

Cool and great price!!!

529Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 03, 2024 5:55 pm

cdn_rhino

BAMComix wrote:Great assortment of kit, looking forward too seeing what character will emerge.

The plan is a Division/Evacuation Team/Overlord SCP style figure.

Zes wrote:Nice M1014s

I think they were listed as M4's instead of the military M1014's. From the E&S Tactical Trainer figures, maybe they went with the "civilian" version.

ukshaun wrote:

When the time comes to display Rocket, i will swap the plastic scarf for the fabric scarf.

The Rocket and Star Lord figures look great.

I wanted to try and get a Rocket body loose to do a Star Wars custom figure, but the price has been cost prohibitive.

Scighera wrote:Sometimes you can check 2nd hand sites for more then half a year with no results,  but this time, 2  of 4 remaining wishilist figures in 2 weeks time.

The Damtoys KSK assaulter from 2016 (without box and missing parts), I allready rebuild it, but still need some  parts. Maybe I paid a bit too much for this one, but the change of finding the old Damtoys is very small inside the EU. Now I have all 3 KSK Damtoys on my shelf.

The Damtoys French GIPN from 2021, with box, but no plastic inlays. All the parts are there most of them not even used. Even some additional pouches and a DiD riot shield.

Nice find with the older figures.

The GIPN figure was an excellent Damtoys release. So many good parts in that set.

530Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Aug 04, 2024 3:47 am

Scighera

cdn_rhino wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Great assortment of kit, looking forward too seeing what character will emerge.

The plan is a Division/Evacuation Team/Overlord SCP style figure.

Zes wrote:Nice M1014s

I think they were listed as M4's instead of the military M1014's. From the E&S Tactical Trainer figures, maybe they went with the "civilian" version.

ukshaun wrote:

The Rocket and Star Lord figures look great.

I wanted to try and get a Rocket body loose to do a Star Wars custom figure, but the price has been cost prohibitive.

Scighera wrote:Sometimes you can check 2nd hand sites for more then half a year with no results,  but this time, 2  of 4 remaining wishilist figures in 2 weeks time.

The Damtoys KSK assaulter from 2016 (without box and missing parts), I allready rebuild it, but still need some  parts. Maybe I paid a bit too much for this one, but the change of finding the old Damtoys is very small inside the EU. Now I have all 3 KSK Damtoys on my shelf.

The Damtoys French GIPN from 2021, with box, but no plastic inlays. All the parts are there most of them not even used. Even some additional pouches and a DiD riot shield.

Nice find with the older figures.

The GIPN figure was an excellent Damtoys release. So many good parts in that set.

Indeed, and I really like the look of the figure, with the jeans and hoodie and the holster on the plate carrier.

Only one older  Damtoys left on my wishlist,  the 78063 DEA. Hard to find in the EU, hopefully one day... Smile

You are planning to making a Division style figure? I am working on my first custom at the moment. A Division1 Female SHD agent.

531Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Aug 05, 2024 10:07 am

Zes

Zes
My latest Taobao haul:
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 63373910

OneToys CG002 Atomic Heart Ballerina Twins Cosplay
ThreeZero FigZero Makima

I'll post about them in their respective threads soon. I have plans for a Makima custom using that ThreeZero figure...

532Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Aug 06, 2024 2:16 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
cool!

533Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:33 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Nice hauls of new stuff!

I recently got the Hot Toys Shuri-head from the Black Panther:Wakanda movie. It's very nicely sculpted and has moveable eyes. The skin color matches TBLeague new brownish skin tone. She's now member of my Cyberpunk crew. Smile

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 53907287685_b4f24a97fa_kDie by the sword -- Cyberpunk 2077 by Randam Hajile, on Flickr

I also received the Resident Evil 4- Leon from MTToys and the Marstina-figure from Popcostume. If there is interest, I can provide in-hand pictures.

534Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Aug 07, 2024 7:35 am

Diana

Diana
That Shuri head looks fantastic in your setting!! Great pickup! 
And yes, absolutely, I'd love to see your photos of Martina. I'm still waiting on mine. -.-

535Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:01 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice job, Ralf, wish I could get one too.

536Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:10 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Brilliant use of the head and set up Ralf!

537Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Aug 08, 2024 4:40 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Zes wrote:My latest Taobao haul:
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 63373910

OneToys CG002 Atomic Heart Ballerina Twins Cosplay
ThreeZero FigZero Makima

I'll post about them in their respective threads soon. I have plans for a Makima custom using that ThreeZero figure...

Interesting. Not seen those.

538Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Aug 08, 2024 6:06 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Randam Hajile wrote:Nice hauls of new stuff!

I recently got the Hot Toys Shuri-head from the Black Panther:Wakanda movie. It's very nicely sculpted and has moveable eyes. The skin color matches TBLeague new brownish skin tone. She's now member of my Cyberpunk crew. Smile

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 53907287685_b4f24a97fa_kDie by the sword -- Cyberpunk 2077 by Randam Hajile, on Flickr

I also received the Resident Evil 4- Leon from MTToys and the Marstina-figure from Popcostume. If there is interest, I can provide in-hand pictures.

Great pic as always. Awesome new addition.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Ed116210

539Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Aug 21, 2024 10:54 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Brad Pitt head (as Don Collier from Fury):
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Cnr_8125

Which is the closest likeness to the Lone Survivor (by Soldier Story) I could find:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Cnr_8126
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Cnr_8127

I believe Dal uses this (or very similar) head, repainted, for Demitri Redbox, and I intend to recreate Agent Wolf from my story in sixth scale. So now I need a body for him.

It's not a 100% match, but seems rather close. What do y'all think?

540Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Aug 21, 2024 11:14 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think it is a nearly perfect match.

541Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Aug 22, 2024 2:31 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
It's a great looking sculpt, and i think you've matched him well. I used the same sculpt for Demitri.

542Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Aug 22, 2024 11:09 am

Scighera

This wasn't planned

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 20240822

I collect mostly military figures, and I have 3 Star Wars figures as well .

These 2 (Fennec and Koska) were a bit of a wishlist fugure , but always to expensive. But now I found them reasonable priced.

The damtoys is my 3 out of 4 Red Wings figures. It was on ebay in Czech , crazy expensive 40 dollar shipping to the Netherlands. I had it favourited for a time , he dropped the price, I did an openingsoffer which he accepted.

So I got it including shipping for the same price as a Damtoys Preorder nowadays.
Figure is new, a bit of a shame the box was damaged a lot and the seal opened (which was not mentioned in the ebay ad), but the inside was complete and new.

Now Red wings nr4.. the oldest figure...the leader... I have an eye on one since 2 months, lowered to 300 euro including shipping, but still very expensive as I normally pay 250 tops for a new figure.

Corsman (225,00 build)
Radio operator (250,00, new)
Sniper (228,00 new)

543Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Aug 22, 2024 12:15 pm

Zes

Zes
That Red Wing Leader looks pretty cool! I'm looking forward to seeing him all assembled!

544Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Aug 22, 2024 12:39 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
@Scighera Cool pick-up's!
I have the one in the middle on pre_order.

545Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Aug 22, 2024 3:55 pm

Zes

Zes
I bought a Mr.Z. poodle. I wanted to see what all the rave is about with Mr.Z./JXK. It'll fit well with my female figures.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Img_8411

546Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Aug 22, 2024 9:15 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Mr Z figures tend to be hyper realistic, but this may be the exception. Admittedly, poodles are often given this kind of styling.

547Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Aug 23, 2024 2:00 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great selection of figures!

548Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Aug 23, 2024 2:25 am

Scighera

ukshaun wrote:@Scighera Cool pick-up's!
I have the one in the middle on pre_order.

Thanks!

Pre order? It is allready of pre order and on sale. With a nice discount

549Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Aug 23, 2024 4:34 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
@Scighera very cool acquisitions.

@Zes. I'm not a poodle fan myself, but I think it's adorable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Ed116210

550Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Aug 23, 2024 1:18 pm

Zes

Zes
Thanks Stryker! The idea was to get a "Fashion Accessory" dog to go with some of my modern-styled female figures.

GubernatorFan wrote:Mr Z figures tend to be hyper realistic, but this may be the exception. Admittedly, poodles are often given this kind of styling.

Correct. If I'm not mistaken, this kind of styling is called "Asian Fusion"

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Ezgif_13

551Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 24, 2024 10:26 am

Urushi

Urushi
Zes wrote:Correct. If I'm not mistaken, this kind of styling is called "Asian Fusion"

"Asian Fusion"... lol!

552Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Aug 30, 2024 2:00 am

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
So, a few weeks back I placed another Aliexpress order and have only received two things thus far, some metal drink cans that I plan to affix custom labels to and a black vest for Alfred’s ‘cleaning’ look. Still waiting on the dress shoes, 2 sets of foot pegs, a glass pitcher and assorted glasswares. More on that later once the remaining items arrive.

But after ordering this figure back on February 14, 2023, my deluxe Hot Toys 1989 Batman arrived today!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Img_4512
Photos do not do justice to the size of this box. It’s WAY bigger than I thought it would be.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Img_4513
Packed nice and securely!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Img_4514
No wonder the box was so big. This thing is massive!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Img_1516
Standing on a rotating display base. He’s not as bad as I was expecting based on others photographs…

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Img_1517
I think lighting is the key element with this figure that some ignore. The texture can become minimized depending on how much light you’re throwing at it. There’s still too much of it regardless of how it’s lit, though!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Img_1518
Not a horrible Keaton likeness, but the buck tooth faceplate (not pictured) is staying in the box!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Img_1513
This diorama base is where it’s at, though!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Img_1514
I mean just look at the photo potential! The problem is figuring out where to put it!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Img_1515
Jaxon drape cape already ordered a couple weeks ago…

Sorry for all of the photos, but after waiting a year and a half since ordered, I’m glad it’s finally here and proud to show it to you all!

553Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Aug 30, 2024 2:18 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great looking figure!

554Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Aug 30, 2024 2:24 am

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
Really nice figure and cool base!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 22 Banner_andreas_haak11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum