OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I second Stryker.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

BAMComix

Great new pics!

davidd

Looks like Lexi is ready to roll once again!

TravelGuide

Apparantly I forgot to answer the replies  Embarassed Thank you all!

davidd wrote:Looks like Lexi is ready to roll once again!
Yes. I'm very happy I found a replacement body for her in the right color cheers
The skates are a bit of a disappointment though. They're very loose Sad

For her guided tours Lexi got a proper uniform
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_5518
It's actually a stewardessuniform, but hostesses wear similar uniforms.

There were still some pictures in my backlog. Christmas 2020, Lexi is the star:
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_4421

At the same christmas Allison and Lexi swapped gifts:
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_4624

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_4623

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_4622

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_4627

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_4626

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_4625

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_4628

They wore the dresses earlier in this thread.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wait... they regifted old presents? Wink Just kidding. Glad to see Lexi in this very appropriate uniform. And she does dress well for a holiday party.

davidd

davidd
I like Lexi's tour guide uniform, and I hope she will be able to share more travel adventures with us soon!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The new outfit looks really nice. Nice to see they had a good Christmas.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 C8485110

Diana

Diana
She wears that black dress beautifully! But that uniform looks great, too! I bet the black dress only steals the show because she is standing up. Then again... it's a little black ones. They tend to steal the show. Smile

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Tnx all! I haven't taken many pics last year, but I hope to do more this year.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Lexi went fishing.

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_5818

Just one pic. It was a bit windy and she was not exactly standing stabile.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cute photo. Love the hat.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 C8485110

Illusion

Illusion
nice pic - glad to read that Lexi was "saved" Smile
such a lovely head.

davidd

davidd
Nice bright boots! Those will lure in the fish! Razz

Good to see Lexi is back in action!

Ephiane

Ephiane
Perty Heil ! And welcome back, Lexi. We missed You. Great Picture !

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, very nice photo, and looks to be in scale. The boots are great, perhaps a notch too fashionable for fishing, but I hope she kept them reasonably clean and dry. Smile

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Thank you all. The hat is indeed cool, but maybe I should do something about the strap, but without it it won't stay  on her head. The boots came out fine.
I wonder if anyone spotted Lexi's catch.

I also have some more pics, because we visited the dam where Lexi met Keira (as described here. This time without Keira because it was a last minute decision to go there.

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_5823

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_5824

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_5825

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_5827

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_5826

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_5828

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'd be nervous letting Lexi sit on a dam railing like that. What if there is a sudden gust of wind? But the results are undeniably sweet.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Lexi at the Rhine.

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_5924

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_5923

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_5922

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_5925

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_5926

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm glad she prudently kept from advancing too close to the shore. Vikings were known to sail up the Rhine.

davidd

davidd
Lexi is lookin' fine on the banks of the Rhine!

Is Europe largely open for travel at this point?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
davidd wrote:Is Europe largely open for travel at this point?
The Rhine flows through the Netherlands.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Thanks guys Very Happy

GubernatorFan wrote:
davidd wrote:Is Europe largely open for travel at this point?
The Rhine flows through the Netherlands.
It does, but this is in Germany, near Cologne.
AFAIK there are no travellimitations within the EU.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Lexi is looking Great!

Diana

Diana
Awww, she's looking great! Beautiful photos! I especially like the one from the back. Very atmospheric. Smile

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Thanks Smile

Some more pics of her. This time on top of The Iron Man which isn't as interesting as it sounds. Apparantly The Iron Man is a large iron T-shaped bar from the middle ages. Its original source is unclear. It is first mentioned as a bordermarker in 1625 between the German towns Alfter and Heimersheim. It's about 2m18 tall, but half of it (including the T) is in the ground.

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_5927

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_5928

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm glad she has an appreciation for local history.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
GubernatorFan wrote:I'm glad she has an appreciation for local history.
Yes, she does. She's got a new job as a tourguide at castle Haarzuilens, and after work today she took a few pics.

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_6918

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_6914

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_6913

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_6912

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_6917

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_6915

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 9 Img_6916

(Actually Valiardes' pics of Arwen at Schloss Augustusberg inspired me to finally take some pics here this evening. It was already closed though, but that had the benefit there were virtually no tourists).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It would have been considerably harder to keep the illusion of scale if you had gone inside. So these work very nicely.

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
I do appreciate castle photos, nice shots!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum