OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Twirl! Nice.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

A Man

The colour red goes very well with Lexi's dark hair.
October seems so far away.

Tjolnir

wow, she really comes around. very nice shots and quite a travel she had so far. sorry if i havent read every post and its been mentioned before, but has the difference in temperature and humidity affected the body so far? while i do own a few seamless male bodies, they are displayed/stored in a dry room 24/7 with almost a constant temperature.
kind regards
tjolnir

TravelGuide

A Man wrote:The colour red goes very well with Lexi's dark hair.
October seems so far away.
Thank you! Indeed it looks smashing.

Tjolnir wrote:wow, she really comes around. very nice shots and quite a travel she had so far. sorry if i havent read every post and its been mentioned before, but has the difference in temperature and humidity affected the body so far? while i do own a few seamless male bodies, they are displayed/stored in a dry room 24/7 with almost a constant temperature.
kind regards
tjolnir
Not so much the temperature and humidty, I think, but all the traveling caused a bit of discolorization of her body. Which isn't too bad though. Worse is her body wore down, so she's not holding many poses now. And since she's tan, a replacement is impossible to get.
GubernatorFan wrote:Twirl! Nice.
Twirling made her dizzy (or maybe it was from all the compliments), so she had to sit down.
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3718

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3720

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3719

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3721

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3810

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
A few days later she went fishing.

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3812

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3811

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3813

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3814

Valiarde

Valiarde
Is she fishing for that mech-whale in the background of the lake? Smile

Still a nice contrast between her outfit and the green environment

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The mech-whale in the background might be an explanation for why she caught nothing (apparently). But there might be another. Is there a line? Smile She does score bonus points for looking more stylish than any fisherman I could imagine. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Interesting location for fishing. Does the “mech-whale” actually have a purpose, or is it just artistic?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 C8485110

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Lexi has her work cut out bringing the whale ashore.

BAMComix

BAMComix
More great shots! she sure gets around!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
I probably should have replied sooner, but Lexi wanted to eat first. Which took awhile Rolling Eyes
Valiarde wrote:Is she fishing for that mech-whale in the background of the lake? Smile

Still a nice contrast between her outfit and the green environment
Thank you! Apparantly she was.

GubernatorFan wrote:The mech-whale in the background might be an explanation for why she caught nothing (apparently). But there might be another. Is there a line? Smile She does score bonus points for looking more stylish than any fisherman I could imagine. Smile
Thank you! She did catch it though.
A 1/6 scale line would be hard to spot Wink
Stryker2011 wrote:Interesting location for fishing. Does the “mech-whale” actually have a purpose, or is it just artistic?
Thank you! It's mainly artistic (AFAIK), but it serves as a platform for the birds.
BAMComix wrote:More great shots! she sure gets around!
Thank you! Although most of the recent pics were fairly closeby to where we live.

Gizems nice Kittens wrote:Lexi has her work cut out bringing the whale ashore.
It did get her hungry.

After dinner Lexi wanted to show how big a fish she caught. For once she's not exaggerating, but I don't think her arms can spread wide enough to tell the true size.

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_5517

Ephiane

Ephiane
You are a very skillfull Photographer with a beautyful Model. Some of the Pictures looks like so real

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Whoah! That is such a cool skeleton display. What a novel idea.

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love the skeleton display too. But wait, are you saying her arms cannot open up beyond that? The clothing is too restrictive?

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Ephiane wrote:You are a very skillfull Photographer with a beautyful Model. Some of the Pictures looks like so real
Thank you so much for your kind words!

Stryker2011 wrote:Whoah! That is such a cool skeleton display. What a novel idea.
It's a skeleton of a sperm whale that is on display on a beach at Fuerteventura.
I've taken a picture of it in february 2020, but without Lexi. Now I put the picture on my TV and used it as a backdrop.

GubernatorFan wrote:I love the skeleton display too. But wait, are you saying her arms cannot open up beyond that? The clothing is too restrictive?
No, the skeleton is really large. I could have opened her arms further, but then her hands didn't pose the way I wanted to.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
A few days later (so still in october) she went on a daytrip. She didn't drive herself this time. She took a good look at the former sea (Zuiderzee), but nowadays a lake, the IJsselmeer (Lake IJssel). Water on both sides of the dyke through it.

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3818

She wanted to take a good look across it.
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3819

On the way back we passed a replica of a 17th century sailingship
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3817

This is in Lelystad, which is a city built where formerly was a sea.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Lexi is pretty curious and adventurous, isn't she? And she does look ever so sharp in this outfit. That ship would have been interesting to visit, but got to keep it in scale. Every time you have her near water's edge, I feel like she should be wearing a safety vest. Smile

BAMComix

BAMComix
She certainly gets around Very Happy

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Lexi had a big appetite and now she shows us interesting ships.

Diana

Diana
Beautiful pictures. Love all the places and indeed Lexi is looking great in that outfit.
Inspires me to go out for a walk. The sun better come out soon. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Like the sailing ship. There was a similar one at port in St. Petersburg, Florida several years back when I was on vacation. Very cool.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
GubernatorFan wrote:Lexi is pretty curious and adventurous, isn't she? And she does look ever so sharp in this outfit. That ship would have been interesting to visit, but got to keep it in scale. Every time you have her near water's edge, I feel like she should be wearing a safety vest. Smile
Indeed she is adventurous. The ship is open for visits, although not right now.

BAMComix wrote:She certainly gets around Very Happy
Indeed she does. But since I joined here I have mostly been showing pictures of the last 7 years, and I think I'm nearly through my backlog.

Gizems nice Kittens wrote:Lexi had a big appetite and now she shows us interesting ships.
Indeed she has Smile

Diana wrote:Beautiful pictures. Love all the places and indeed Lexi is looking great in that outfit.
Inspires me to go out for a walk. The sun better come out soon. Smile

Thank you so much. I hope better weather comes around! It gets more sunny here at least.

Stryker2011 wrote:Like the sailing ship. There was a similar one at port in St. Petersburg, Florida several years back when I was on vacation. Very cool.
Since the ship goes down so well, a few more pics of it.

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3910

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3911

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NIIICCE. Really dig the closer shots.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The ship is awesome.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Thank you both! I was hoping to return to the ship (maybe with Lexi's friend Keira, I heard that when she was shown the pictures she needed to be physically restrained because she wanted to go there too), but that hasn't happened yet.

Now Lexi shows you some typical dutch scenery (pics are still from last october).

A bridge over a canal. This type of drawbidge (or similar types) can be found on most canals.
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3913

From the same spot, but looking across the canal.
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3912

The road along the canal, and the dutch polders. The railing on the right side of Lexi (for the viewer, it's her left side) is the same railing you saw in the background of the previous picture. So you will probably realize that the water level in the canal is higher than the surrounding polder. Which means that if the dyke breaks, you've got an enormous bathtub.
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3914

The polders. Yup, that's what you call a flat country. To the right of Lexi, in the distance, you can faintly see some of the higher officebuildings of Amsterdam.
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3917

A (very) small town a bit further along the canal. Typical style of houses build in the fifties and sixties, build after WW2 when the economy was booming again. You can find these kind of houses in literally every town or settlement in the Netherlands. There's small ferry crossing the canal (the yellow boat at the right of the picture).
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3916

At the end of the day, the sun sets.
My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3915

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 7 Img_3918

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful photos and scenery.

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Now I know why Lexi really wanted to have a boat for herself.
She inspected the dike and found it unsafe.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Amazing shots in the sunlight! very well captured Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Those sunset shots are gorgeous. Love those.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum