OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I'm glad she has an appreciation for local history.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

TravelGuide

GubernatorFan wrote:I'm glad she has an appreciation for local history.
Yes, she does. She's got a new job as a tourguide at castle Haarzuilens, and after work today she took a few pics.

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 10 Img_6918

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 10 Img_6914

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 10 Img_6913

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 10 Img_6912

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 10 Img_6917

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 10 Img_6915

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 10 Img_6916

(Actually Valiardes' pics of Arwen at Schloss Augustusberg inspired me to finally take some pics here this evening. It was already closed though, but that had the benefit there were virtually no tourists).

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
It would have been considerably harder to keep the illusion of scale if you had gone inside. So these work very nicely.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Tanzenwolfe

I do appreciate castle photos, nice shots!

Visisonor

Visisonor
Nice shots.

TravelGuide wrote:She's got a new job as a tourguide at castle Haarzuilens
Is it a uniform?
By the way, it's impressive that Lexi is in a new outfit in every scene Smile

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
GubernatorFan wrote:It would have been considerably harder to keep the illusion of scale if you had gone inside. So these work very nicely.
Thanks. The compound is quite large though.
Tanzenwolfe wrote:I do appreciate castle photos, nice shots!
Thanks.
Visisonor wrote:Nice shots.

TravelGuide wrote:She's got a new job as a tourguide at castle Haarzuilens
Is it a uniform?
By the way, it's impressive that Lexi is in a new outfit in every scene Smile
Thanks, it's a flight attendant uniform.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Very nice photos! I especially like the pics with the castle in the background. My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 10 1f44d

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Thanks! Unfortunately the castle was in bright sunlight, while Lexi was in the shade, so the castle got a bit overexposed.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Cool photos with the castle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

My travelcompanion Lexi (pic heavy) - update 2 june - Castle Haarzuilen - Page 10 1f10

Allotropos

Allotropos
I am loving this thread !!
Now you've done it!! Seeing this thread and Lexi's adventures, my dollies now want the same travel exposure silent

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Stryker2012 wrote:Cool photos with the castle.
Thank you!

Allotropos wrote:I am loving this thread !!
Now you've done it!! Seeing this thread and Lexi's adventures, my dollies now want the same travel exposure silent
Thank you! The pics have been made over a decade. Now I think of it, Lexi may be one of the most photographed figures ever, I must have published 500 or 600 pics of her. You may also want to look at the thread about Lexi's holiday with Allison and Bernadette (link in my signature) and the story of Allison going to the beach: https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3717-allison-goes-to-the-beach-pic-heavy-update-18-mar-less-suited-for-work

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum