OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Android18

Im happy with her, head sold it for me.NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 <a href=NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 51240676902_9820171180_k20210612_145021 by Android--18, on Flickr" />NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 <a href=NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 51241386056_0fc72f18d5_k20210612_150608 by Android--18, on Flickr" />NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 <a href=NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 51240676887_9d24bb5da9_k20210612_150635 by Android--18, on Flickr" />

brassco

@Android18:
your pictures actually accentuated the beauty of this body. Now i am looking thru my 1/6th wardrobe to see if anything else fit...

johntamph

tbh I like the body I think it has some use cases NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 20210613NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 20210612

brassco

@johntamph: Nice! Is there a gloved handsculpt for this body type?

johntamph

brassco wrote:@johntamph: Nice! Is there a gloved handsculpt for this body type?

not sure but poptoys/hottoys hands might be a nice fit.

Android18

Android18
That out fit is so nice, the skirt is fabulos.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for the additional pics, I agree that the posing does help accentuate some of its positive qualities. I'm still not crazy about the arms or the weirdly small hands, but perhaps they could be swapped for the s25b hands. Also, I've felt from the start that this body would be best suited for fully clothed figures, as it looks slim enough to fit a wide range of doll clothing. The uncertainty I still have though is whether or not any of the heads I have in mind would be small enough for it.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
It does undeniably look better clothed, and it also seems to look a lot more appealing in isolation than it does when compared with other bodies.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Provided one can find heads and clothes that fit reasonably well, this body certainly has some potential, despite its shortcomings. But these are challenges even for the slightly fuller S24A-S25B.

Diana

Diana
Don't judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree. Smile
I like this body, too, though I have no use for it. Those are some beautiful photos though, thank you!

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 230129ntxxomlwlg22mmuj

An interesting pic from the Shanghai convention that shows how short the 44 and 45 are in a lineup between a 34 on the left and I think a seamless-footed 36/37 on the right (and I believe the elbow of a 42 at far left  Smile ).  Note how the not-exactly gigantic 34 dwarfs the 44 and 45...

Also: Note what appears to be a seamless-footed version of 45 seated in front...

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Quick question: can anyone who has one of these confirm how big the feet actually are?

Spare TBL feet always come in (erm) handy, and I bought what I was assured was a loose pair of feet from an S45 on ebay (yeah I know), only to discover they are actually a pair of TBL's new favourite 'giant sized' 3.5cm feet rather than the smaller ones I was expecting. The big feet would surely look stupid on such a small and slender body, and the peg sockets also don't match the smaller size I'm seeing here... but before I take it up with the seller (and short of buying a full 44/45 body seeing as they're around number 10 on my 'to buy' list) I wonder if a kind 44/45 owner could give me a better idea.

GENUINE TBLEAGUE CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL:
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 Man-posing-giving-thumbs-up_23-2148372515
Mr PD of Upper Limpopo says: "I never knew I had a foot fetish until I started buying TBLeague!"

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
brassco wrote:
Spoiler for NSFW, click to view:
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 03
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 Seg-soft
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 Oznor-WO-soft
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 Seg-soft
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 Oznor-WO-soft

A comparison btw S26, S44 and good old S07. I tried to level them even i was taking pictures with them laying on the table. Clearly, S07 is the tallest, follow by S44. And, since there wasn't any "details" on the body parts, i didn't do the censoring.

The connecting pegs are clearly different, but the S26 can interchange with S44. Strangely, even the shorter S26 has slightly bigger hands than S44.

And some pictures on S45.

And because no "details" on the body so i happy to do not buy it.

Thank you very much for review

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
GeeWillikers wrote:Quick question: can anyone who has one of these confirm how big the feet actually are?

Spare TBL feet always come in (erm) handy, and I bought what I was assured was a loose pair of feet from an S45 on ebay (yeah I know), only to discover they are actually a pair of TBL's new favourite 'giant sized' 3.5cm feet rather than the smaller ones I was expecting. The big feet would surely look stupid on such a small and slender body, and the peg sockets also don't match the smaller size I'm seeing here... but before I take it up with the seller (and short of buying a full 44/45 body seeing as they're around number 10 on my 'to buy' list) I wonder if a kind 44/45 owner could give me a better idea..

Just saw this. The feet on the S45A are indeed 3.5 cm at their longest and about 1.2 cm at their widest (not sure about the accuracy of the second measurement).

davidd

davidd
TBLeague (Phicen) S44 (pale) and S45 (suntan) seamless figures:

Left: S44
Right: S45

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 51837432085_28df0ccdea_z

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 51837050379_caec6e812e_z

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 51836810188_a66103581a_z

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 51836699976_ef64a6547a_z

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 51835751987_b14c2b8ef7_z

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 51837432035_1f3ca378c4_z

The shorts and tank top set are nicely made of slightly stretchy, durable fabric material. The shorts have an inner liner (underwear or panties) sewn in. The colored hems and side seams are separate pieces of fabric sewn in to the garments.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I have an S45 and while I don't really dislike it or anything (the one I have is actually pretty well-made), I have little use for it and I don't see me getting any more to be honest.  I know you could bulk out the torso with clothing but even so, for realism's sake I'd prefer it if that upper body was broader but kept the same bust size and shape.

GubernatorFan wrote:
GeeWillikers wrote:Quick question: can anyone who has one of these confirm how big the feet actually are?

Spare TBL feet always come in (erm) handy, and I bought what I was assured was a loose pair of feet from an S45 on ebay (yeah I know), only to discover they are actually a pair of TBL's new favourite 'giant sized' 3.5cm feet rather than the smaller ones I was expecting. The big feet would surely look stupid on such a small and slender body, and the peg sockets also don't match the smaller size I'm seeing here... but before I take it up with the seller (and short of buying a full 44/45 body seeing as they're around number 10 on my 'to buy' list) I wonder if a kind 44/45 owner could give me a better idea..

Just saw this. The feet on the S45A are indeed 3.5 cm at their longest and about 1.2 cm at their widest (not sure about the accuracy of the second measurement).

Thanks GF, I ended up getting an S45 anyway eventually. Smile

Disputed the feet I received, seller didn't argue, got a refund and kept the 'big' feet. A rare eb*y win!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
GeeWillikers wrote:Thanks GF, I ended up getting an S45 anyway eventually. Smile

Disputed the feet I received, seller didn't argue, got a refund and kept the 'big' feet. A rare eb*y win!

Indeed. Glad it worked out. Sounds like the seller was careless about the labeling and they did the right thing in the end.

davidd

davidd

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 Feb1c
February Fun in Florida

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 Feb1b

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 Feb1a

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 Feb1d

TBLeague S45 figure

DarthJ

Sunshine, a nice sandy beach and S45.

The things I do NOT have here.

Life is unfair.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
What did the bird think of the figure? And I hope you managed to clean off the sand. It likes the rubbery material way too much, and the feeling is not reciprocated.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Great pics, Davidd! Outdoor shots are so much fun.

davidd

davidd
GubernatorFan wrote:What did the bird think of the figure? And I hope you managed to clean off the sand. It likes the rubbery material way too much, and the feeling is not reciprocated.

The bird was definitely stalking the figure, probably thinking it was edible. These egrets, along with herons and gulls, regularly raid the bait pails of people fishing on the beach.

I think I got the sand rinsed off. But now I'm wondering what effect the sea water might have on the internal steel armature. Will the armature rust? I'll keep y'all posted!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice shots, Dave. And very brave of you. I’m surprised the surf didn’t take her out to sea. Good luck with the results of the salt water (and sand).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, it is supposed to be stainless steel... And if you washed and wiped it good... hopefully all's well.

Diana

Diana
Beautiful shots! Love the one with the bird especially. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nice pics!  And I like the 'giant' bird at the end. ;D  

This figure is definitely cute and I would consider it in future if I needed a somewhat more stylised body. I really don't like the other 'anime' bodies with the giant boobs (sorry not sorry Laughing ), so this is a better alternative. I even have something in mind I could potentially use it for, but I'm in no rush and it will depend greatly on whether an official version is ever made.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Heh, I love that last pic, very Ray Harryhausen Very Happy

I second everyone's hopes about the seawater and the sand, though pale

In the words of The Who:

"Here by the sea and sand/Nothing ever goes as planned"

davidd

davidd
TBLeague S44 (pale):

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s44-s45 (small bust body) - Page 6 51917803139_184ce3f5a5_c

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
She likes it on the beach Smile Great actionpic.

[nitpick]while running/walking you move your left arm forward with your right leg[/nitpick]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum